- » Homemade Hamburger
Homemade Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hamburger recipes.
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 119.075
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 113.489
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 110.248
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 109.339
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
If you're looking for the easy recipe of Hamburgers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Hamburgers in such an easy manner. They are so delicious and easy to make. - 88.6649
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 87.9803
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 82.729
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 82.3694
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 48.3933
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 47.1164
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 46.8628
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 46.8304
Green Tomato Hamburger Relish
Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Cut green tomatoes and onions into chunks.
Cut green pepper and red peppers into chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process vegetables and apples, a portion at a time, with on-off... - 46.2291
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.9546
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 45.6164
Tomato Hamburger Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons corn oil until transparent, then add the ground beef and brown.
Pour off the excess fat, then add the catsup, relish, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and blend.
Simmer until heated through.
Sift... - 45.6116
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.3199
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Boil and mash carrots and peas.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Soak bread.
5. Heat oil. Saute onion and capsicum.
6. Add mashed vegetables and bread with moisture squeezed out.
7. Add cayenne pepper, salt and beaten egg. Mix... - 45.2599
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.376
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 44.3743
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7655
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 43.7441
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 43.5223
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 43.5135
Pizza Hamburger is an amazing pizza which you can easily make at home using this recipe! I served the Pizza Hamburger for my friends when they came over and all of them loved it! Try this Pizza Hamburger recipe for yourself! - 43.4283
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 43.1737
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 43.0992
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 42.8051
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 42.7935
Hamburgers On Skewers
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and green peppers.
2) Mix well and shape into 18 small balls. Keep aside.
3) Halve the tomatoes.
4) Remove the stems from the green peppers.
5) Cut 6 large pieces from each green pepper.
6)... - 42.6914
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture lightly into 6 oval patties and keep on broiler rack.
3) Broil for 5 to 7 minutes with top of patties 4 inches away from the source of heat.
4) Turn... - 42.6405
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 42.6361
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 42.6243
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 42.6141
Hogs Hamburgers Over The Grill
1. Crumble the bread into breadcrumbs
2. Finely grind the dried herbs
3. Combine all the ingredients well in a large bowl
4. Shape the mix into large patties and place the patties on a buttered metal tray
5. Chill these patties for one... - 42.1039
1)In a bowl, add salt and pepper to the meat and mix lightly.
2)Make meat balls of 1 ½ inch diameter.
3)On a skewer, thread the meat balls alternating with pepper, mushrooms, tomato and onions. Repeat the same process for the other skewers.
4)Brush... - 41.5435
1) In a mixing bowl, combine meat with salts and pepper.
2) Shape into 1 1/2inch balls.
3) Skewer, alternating with chunks of vegetables.
4) Brush with oil and broil over hot coals. Turn occasionally till well browned.
5) Serve at the side of... - 41.2004
Pat meat into 8 patties.
Place 1 slice tomato and 1 slice onion on each of 4 patties.
Cut strips of bacon in half; put 2 pieces on each slice of onion.
Spread with mustard.
Sprinkle brown sugar and dash of eachA-landWorcester shire sauce.
Cover with 2... - 40.72
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 40.6943
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 40.4329
Hamburger Steak Soubise
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan over medium heat and saute onions about 5 minutes.
Add boiling water and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked away.
Meanwhile, combine the ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic... - 40.0919
Potatotopped Hamburger Dinner
Combine onion, celery and cooking oil in 2qt. glass casserole.
Microwave at high setting 4 minutes, or until tender, stirring after 2 minutes.
Crumble ground chuck into onion mixture.
Cover and microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until meat loses its pink... - 39.965
Hamburger On A Stick
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, eggs, soy sauce, matzo meal, and pepper.
Mix well, then shape into 8 cylinders, each 5 inches long.
Roll each cylinder in cornflake crumbs to coat evenly.
If made ahead, lay on a platter, cover with plastic wrap, and... - 39.679
Sweet And Sour Hamburger
Combine hamburger, onion, crumbs, milk, salt and pepper; shape into balls and brown.
Drain juice from pineapple.
Combine pineapple juice and cornstarch in saucepan; add pineapple, sugar, soy sauce and vinegar.
Cook over low heat until... - 38.4959
Baked Hamburger Heaven
Hamburger Heaven ! Just as the name f the dish says this dish heavenly taste and is very filling! The wonderful combination of baked meat and noodles is something most of us cant reject. Trust me, having the Hamburger Heaven is an absolute finger licking... - 38.4549
Homemade Hamburger Soup
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, carrots and green pepper and cook until onions are tender.
Add the beef and cook until brown.
Stir in the tomato juice, potatoes and seasonings.
Cover and cook over low heat for 20 to 25 minutes or until... - 38.1358
Hamburgers On Skewers
1)In a bowl, mix beef, onion, bread, egg, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Make 18 balls out of the mixture.
2)Slice the tomatoes in halves.
3)Cut away the pepper stems and core them. Then chop each pepper into 6 large piece.
4)On 6 skewers, arrange the... - 38.0183
Cook onion, celery, and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Add ground beef and cook till lightly browned.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cool quickly to room temperature.
Put in 9x1 1/2-inch round foilware pan.
Cover and... - 37.7292
Hong Kong Hamburger
Melt the shortening in a frypan.
Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until tender but not brown.
Stir in the beef and cook until browned.
Place the eggs in a large bowl and add salt and pepper.
Beat with a rotary beater or electric mixer until... - 37.6491
1) In a 8-inch nonstick skillet, sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray, saute the onion and celery over a medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened.
2) Stir in the tomatoes, reserved liquid, beef, olives, salt and pepper,... - 37.5702
Put meat in a mixing bowl.
Stir in egg white, catsup, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Shape hamburger into 1 1/ 2h balls.
Thread skewers with hamburgers, dill pickles, onion, and cherry tomatoes, ending with pieces of hamburger bun.
Preheat the grill.
Set... - 37.3958
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Brown the beef and onion in shortening in a skillet.
Add the chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then add kidney beans.
Pour the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the corn bread... - 37.3382
Hamburger Bean Skillet
1. In skillet brown beef, spoon off excess fat and season with pepper.
2. Stir in beans, pizza sauce and onion and heat to boiling.
3. In a bowl combine biscuit mix and milk and beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
4. Over the... - 36.2733
Vegetable Stuffed Hamburger
These Vegetable Stuffed Hamburgers are a desire ! Make these beef patties either by mixing vegetables with beef or by stuffing vegetables between the beef patties. Either version is a great hit ! Try these vegetable stuffed hamburgers and let me know if you... - 35.9744
Salisbury Hamburger Steak
This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. This Salisbury Hamburger Steak recipe is simple and easy . Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this dish is delicious. My friend says that he likes... - 35.8664
U S Hamburgers
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, and place on paper towels to drain.
Crumble bacon into a large bowl.
Saute tomato in bacon fat until tender.
Add it to the bacon.
Pour off bacon fat and melt butter in same skillet.
Combine meat, salt, and pepper with... - 35.8524
Saucy But Slimming Hamburger Steak
1. In a bowl, mix the ground steak, cereal, salt and pepper together and shape into four patties
2. In a nonstick skillet, brown these patties I their own fat, which must5 be drained away after the patties are done; do not use any new oil
3. In a bowl,... - 35.7571
In a large mixer bowl combine all-purpose flour, yeast, and salt. Add warm water and oil. Beat with an electric mixer on low to medium speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes. Using a spoon, stir in as much... - 35.5375
Combine all ingredients except meat in container of an electric blender or food processor, and process until smooth.
Add to meat, mixing well.
Shape into 8 to 10 patties.
Grill patties 3 to 5 inches from the hot coals 7 minutes on each side or to desired... - 35.4621
State Lake Hamburgers
1) In a bowl, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
2) Shape into 4 patties.
3) Grease a hot grill and place the patties.
4) Sear on both sides.
5) Cook till done.
6) Serve over toasted bread. - 35.4069
Hamburgers With Apple Rings
Mix lightly beef, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 8 patties.
Broil to desired doneness.
Cut eight 3/4-inch apple rings.
Saute rings in butter in skillet.
Cover and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
Put one ring on each patty and broil until... - 34.9399
Mix the beef with grated onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper to taste, and about 3/4 teaspoon salt.
Handle lightly and form into 6 patties.
Put the patties under the broiler and brown on one side.
Remove for a moment, turn, and put a slice of tomato,... - 34.1754
Special Hamburger Treats
Make "hamburgers" out of 2 vanilla wafers and 1 mint patty.
Use yellow and green icing as mustard and relish, to stick them together.
Use green tinted coconut as lettuce, if desired.
Brush egg white on top of each and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
These look... - 34.057
Brown meat in skillet.
Saute onion until transparent; season with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients in layers in order given.
Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
Cover; cook on high heat until steaming.
Reduce to low or simmer; cook for 30... - 33.7843
1. Mix ground beef lightly with steak sauce; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Cook green beans, following label directions; drain. Stir in soup; heat, stirring carefully so as not to break beans, just until bubbly.
3. While beans cook, place meat... - 33.5479
Hamburger Shish Kabobs
Mix all ingredients except the onion and tomato slices and shape into 16 balls.
Place on long skewers alternately with onion and tomato slices.
Broil until brown on all sides.
Serve between long pieces of split French bread, if desired. - 33.4002
1. In a medium size bowl mix all the ingredients well.
2. Form 4 patties from the mixture - each of 1/2 inches thickness.
3. Broil for 5 -6 minutes keeping the patties at least 4-5 inches from the heat. Broil till the desired doneness is... - 33.3371
Hamburgers Your Way
I served the Hamburgers Your Way for an official but informal get together at home! My guests loved it. All they can talk about now is getting back to our place for another party so that i can serve them these yummy Hamburgers Your Way! - 33.327
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; divide into 8 portions.
2. Pat each into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil; spoon about 2 tablespoons cheese in center. Fold round in half, using paper or foil to lift meat; press edges together to... - 33.2295
Super Hamburger Steaks
Dredge meat in flour; brown slowly.
Season with salt and pepper; add onions.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over roast.
Cover and simmer slowly for 2 to 3 hours.
Remove roast from pan; add more water and thicken for gravy - 33.1049
Blend all ingreidents together.
Shape into patties, then cook in your favorite way. - 32.861
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1. Combine ground beef, salt and pepper in medium-size bowl: shape lightly into 6 oval patties; place on broiler rack.
2. Broil, with top of patties 4 inches from heat, about 5 to 7 minutes; turn; broil about 3 minutes.
3. Top each with a tomato slice and... - 32.4569
Broiled Hamburgers is a unique and winning burger that your lkids will just fall in love with..so will your husband. My husband cant keep his hands off the Broiled Hamburgers! Why don€™t you try it too? - 32.432
State Lake Hamburgers
1)In a bowl, mix the ground beef, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce and monosodium glutamate.
2)Make 4 patties out of it
3)On a hot greased grill, brown the patties on both the sides.
4)Grill till the patties are done.
5)Remove... - 32.3708
Open Faced Hamburgers
1. Spread one side of bread slices with mustard. Combine beef, onion, salt and pepper.
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
3. Divide meat mixture into eight portions; flatten each to size of bread. Place a patty on each bread slice.... - 32.0479
1 Shape ground beef into a large patty in a large frying pan; brown 5 minutes on each side, then break up into small chunks.
Spoon into an 8-cup baking dish.
2 Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
3 Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) 40 minutes, or until... - 31.752
Blend all these ingredients well and pack into a small greased ring mold.
Bake 1 hour in a 350° oven and turn out on a heated platter. - 31.7386
Quick Super Hamburger Steaks
Super Hamburger Steaks are a wonderful treat! It is heaven, to bite into the Super Hamburger Steaks Here is a recipe that you just shouldnâ€™t miss! - 31.7034
In skillet, brown beef; spoon off excess fat.
Season with pepper.
Stir in beans, pizza sauce, and onion; heat till boiling.
Combine biscuit mix and milk; beat vigorously till stiff but sticky, about 20 strokes.
Drop by rounded tablespoon atop boiling meat... - 31.5045
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Shape the mixture into patties.
3) Use as required. - 31.3823
Combine ingredients and mix well.
Form in patties.
Broil, or place in greased shallow baking dish and bake in moderate oven (375°) 30 minutes. - 30.9509
These special hamburgers recipe are prepared with ground beef seasoned and flavored with a medley of simple ingredients. Ombined together with green peppers, onions, horseradish and dry mustard with ketchup, the special hamburgers can be broiled or grilled... - 30.6743
Zesty Hamburger Skillet
In saucepan combine Frozen Beef Starter, undrained mixed vegetables, tomato sauce, and basil.
Cook over low heat till the frozen meat is thawed and the mixture is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add Seasoned Rice Mix; stir in carefully.
Remove from heat.
Cover and... - 30.6519
Zesty Hamburgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe. The effortlessly prepared Zesty Hamburgers is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 30.5064
1. Saute onions and hamburger until brown.
2. Add soup and corn, mix thoroughly.
3. Place in greased baking dish.
4. Cover with potatoes, brush with melted margarine.
5. Bake until brown. - 29.5736
Saucy Hamburger Steaks
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and shape into 4 patties.
Cook patties in hot oil in a large skillet until browned on each side.
Add Mushroom Brown Sauce, and simmer 5 minutes - 29.3793
Hamburgers A La Carte
1. Lightly toss beef, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire. Gently shape into 6 patties, each about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Arrange on broiler rack, 4 inches from heat. Broil 3 minutes on one side and 2 minutes on other side, for medium rare.
3. Meanwhile, brush cut... - 29.0451
Hamburger In Oven
Divide meat into 6 to 8 equal parts and make into patties.
Season to taste.
Place on foil in large baking pan and arrange onion slices on top of each patty.
Place fries around them.
Wrap foil tightly and bake. - 28.4747
Two Faced Hamburgers
Mix meat, catsup, and salt.
Cut the bread in 3/4 to 1 inch slices.
Spread both sides of each slice with prepared mustard, then with mayonnaise, and last with generous amount of meat mixture (on each "face" of bread).
Broil in wire broiler over hot coals; turn... - 26.9955
All Time Favorite Hamburger
Light a grill.
In a bowl, mix the ground meats and gently form into four 4-inch patties about 1 1/2 inches thick.
Make a 1/2 -inch-deep indentation in the center of each patty, then rub lightly with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper.
Grill... - 26.721
Mix tomato juice and pepper into meat lightly with hands, just until it is absorbed.
Form into patties.
Broil 4 inches under the broiler unit for 5-7 minutes on each side or until desired doneness is acquired.
Sprinkle lightly with kelp powder before serving. - 25.1223
Roquefort Hamburgers On Grilled Garlic Toasts
In a food processor puree the Roquefort with the butter, transfer the Roquefort mixture to a sheet of wax paper, and using the wax paper shape it into a log.
Freeze the log, wrapped in the wax paper, for 20 minutes, or until it is firm.
The Roquefort butt - 24.7998
Just Plain Good Hamburgers
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion, salt, and pepper. Shape the mixture into 4 patties, each about 1 inch thick.
2. Topanbroil: Heat a lightly oiled heavy 12-inch skillet over moderate heat until hot. Cook the patties, uncovered, 3 minutes on each... - 23.1152
Combine all ingredients; mix well.
Shape mixture into 4 patties about 1/2 inch thick.
Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. - 22.9894
Pop S Hamburger
These Pop S Hamburger recipe is a tribute to my mom who used to always have them prepared and waiting for me, on my vacation home. Let my favorite Pop S Hamburger recipe become even yours from today. Try it! - 21.2955
Crumble the hamburger and cook with onions in small amount of fat in a skillet until brown.
Add the tomato sauce, salt and pepper and simmer for 10 minutes.
Place the noodles on a platter and spoon beef mixture over noodles. - 21.261
Celebration Hamburger Steaks
Combine beef, salt, and pepper, and shape into thick patties. Wrap with bacon strip and secure with a toothpick. Arrange on broiler pan, and place under broiler. Broil 7 to 10 minutes on each side, depending on degree of doneness desired. After turning to... - 16.9316
Homemade Hamburger Recipes By Category