- » Homemade Hamburger
Homemade Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade hamburger recipes.
New And Improved Loco Moco
Loco Moco is found at just about any fast food joint, roadside diner, café, and restaurant or lunch wagon in the Hawaiian Islands. It is truly unique to Hawaii, and it is a comfort food, or "local grind," Here’s an easy way to make a quick and yummy loco... - 135.209
Loco Moco Hawaii's original national fast food can now be made in your own kitchen. This is true comfort food. Forget about the calories and just dig in! - 122.359
Le French Hamburger
A French take on an American classic featuring French bread buns, Poupon mustard and Gruyere cheese. - 113.56
Grilled Hamburgers are an all time favourite with everyone and now you can recreate this amazing dish at home. Cooking is fun outdoors and when you get to prepare something as delectable as this, there shouldn't be any second thoughts. With Mike Stokes just... - 110.437
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 104.377
Grilled Garlic And Basil Hamburgers With A Side Of Honey Cantaloupe
1. In a hot skillet, add butter and cook the garlic. When you smell it, take it off the stove.
2. In a bowl, add the ground meat along with the garlic butter mix, basil and mix together.
3. Make patties out of the mix and season on both sides with salt... - 101.126
If you're looking for the easy recipe of Hamburgers, then this is it. The Chef shows how to make Hamburgers in such an easy manner. They are so delicious and easy to make. - 94.294
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 86.2009
How about a juicy burger for lunch? If your making them in your kitchen then there nothing like it! Get the seasonings right, and you have a robust meal. See the video on how to make these yummy burgers! - 83.9744
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 80.7009
No Meat Hamburger Part 2: Mushroom Patty
In this episode of No Meat Hamburger, Clyde is showing how to prepare the cooked mushrooms for making patties. It’s pretty simple like a meat patty and simply easy to make. All it requires is blending fried mushrooms in a blender and mixing with breadcrumbs. - 47.6556
Home Run Hamburgers
Place the bulgur in a large bowl.
Add the water.
Cover and let stand for 15 minutes, or until soft.
Warm the oil in a large no-stick skillet over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 10 minutes, or until very soft.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5... - 47.2383
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1) Mix together the meat, salt, pepper, bitters, and lemon juice.
2) Blend thoroughly and shape four thick patties.
3) Set aside while preparing the sauce.
4) In a bowl, add tomato sauce along with the remaining ingredients.
5) Brush the cakes on both... - 46.9372
Open Face Hamburgers
1. Into a small (1/2 – quart) microwave proof casserole or baking dish, crumble ground beef
2. Place in the microwave and cook, for about 7 minutes, until beef is no longer pink.
3. Stir with a fork, breaking up lumps if any and mix in seasonings,... - 46.6297
1. Pre-heat oven to 450° F.
2. In a large bowl, Add ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, salt, pepper, and milk; mix lightly until well-blended.
3. Pat evenly over bottom and side of a 14-inch pizza pan.
4. In a small bowl, mix tomato... - 45.7489
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.4679
Barbecue Hamburger Steaks
1) In a bowl add beef, salt, pepper, milk, and bread crumbs and mix thoroughly.
2) Make into the shape of patties.
3) In a saucepan heat oil and brown the patties.
4) Drain and keep aside.
5) In slow cooker mix brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire... - 45.2449
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 44.9007
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 44.6042
Savory Hamburger And Sauce Angostura
1)In a bowl, mix the meat, salt, pepper, angostura bitters and lemon juice thoroughly.
2)Make 4 thick patties. As the sauce is prepared, let the patties stand.
3)Place a heavy skillet over hot coals of a grill.
4)In a small bowl, mix tomato sauce with... - 44.5684
Tomato Hamburger Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons corn oil until transparent, then add the ground beef and brown.
Pour off the excess fat, then add the catsup, relish, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and blend.
Simmer until heated through.
Sift... - 44.5044
No Meat Hamburger Part 1: Preparatory
No Meat Hamburger is a vegetarian delight for Clyde's vegetarian friends. He is using three different types of mushrooms instead of meat and that's what makes the hamburger work for vegetarians. He also has a homemade cucumber sauce to go with it but the... - 44.239
Home Made Hamburger Pizza
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Mix baking mix and yeast; stir in water and beat vigorously.
Turn dough onto well floured surface; knead until smooth, about 20 times.
Let dough rest a few minutes.
While dough is resting, cook and stir meat and onion in large skillet... - 44.1954
Green Tomato Hamburger Relish
Peel cucumbers and cut into chunks.
Peel, core, and quarter apples.
Cut green tomatoes and onions into chunks.
Cut green pepper and red peppers into chunks and discard seeds.
Using metal blade, process vegetables and apples, a portion at a time, with on-off... - 44.087
Skillet Hamburger And Macaroni Dinner
In large saucepan, bring 8 cups (2 L) water to boil.
Add macaroni; reduce heat to medium-high so water is still boiling but won't boil over.
Cook macaroni until tender but not mushy, 5 to 8 minutes.
Drain in colander.
In large skillet over medium heat, cook... - 44.076
Hamburger On The Lean Side
1) Trim off all the fat from the meat before grinding.
2) Fry the chopped onions in olive oil until golden brown.
3) Season well with the curry powder, cognac, salt, pepper and meat sauce.
4) Mix well with the mushrooms, raw egg and... - 43.7376
1. Boil and mash potatoes.
2. Boil and mash carrots and peas.
3. Chop onion and capsicum fine.
4. Soak bread.
5. Heat oil. Saute onion and capsicum.
6. Add mashed vegetables and bread with moisture squeezed out.
7. Add cayenne pepper, salt and beaten egg. Mix... - 43.5652
Hamburgers On Skewers
1) In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients except tomatoes and green peppers.
2) Mix well and shape into 18 small balls. Keep aside.
3) Halve the tomatoes.
4) Remove the stems from the green peppers.
5) Cut 6 large pieces from each green pepper.
6)... - 42.8046
Hong Kong Hamburgers
Shape meat in 4 patties; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat 10 minutes; turn once.
Meanwhile drain pineapple, reserving 1/4 cup syrup.
Mix sugar and cornstarch; blend in pineapple syrup, wine vinegar, soy sauce, and Worcestershire... - 42.7407
Hamburger Cheese Delight
Cook beef and onion till brown.
Stir in next 5 ingredients.
Remove from heat.
Cook noodles using package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, combine next 5 ingredients.
Spread half the noodles in 1 1 x7x 1 1/2 -inch baking dish.
Moisten with some of the hamburger... - 42.0504
Picnic Hamburger And Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Spray a deep casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Cut the tomato into bite size pieces.
4. In a saucepan, add beef and onion; cook till meat is brown; pour off fat.
5. Add beans, brown sugar,... - 41.9812
1) Follow package instructions to cook green beans and drain well, when done.
2) Combine together ground beef lightly with steak sauce and then figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Mix soup with green beans and cook... - 41.9354
Pizza Hamburger is an amazing pizza which you can easily make at home using this recipe! I served the Pizza Hamburger for my friends when they came over and all of them loved it! Try this Pizza Hamburger recipe for yourself! - 41.854
Heavenly Hamburgers On Savory Cheese Dreams
1) Take a medium-size bowl and mix together ground beef, salt, and pepper in it.
2) Figure the mixture lightly into 6 oval patties and keep on broiler rack.
3) Broil for 5 to 7 minutes with top of patties 4 inches away from the source of heat.
4) Turn... - 41.8146
1)In a bowl, add salt and pepper to the meat and mix lightly.
2)Make meat balls of 1 ½ inch diameter.
3)On a skewer, thread the meat balls alternating with pepper, mushrooms, tomato and onions. Repeat the same process for the other skewers.
4)Brush... - 41.6982
Layered Hamburger Bake
Layered Hamburger Bake is a sumptous dish that is simply a joy to prepare and serve. This dish that is a meal in itself is a favorite at my home. Try this Layered Hamburger Bake.You wont regret it. Trust me! - 41.3887
Sweet And Sour Hamburger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef and pork with salt and pepper. Divide into 6 equal portions.
2. Shape into patties and brown in hot fat. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Place a pineapple slices atop each patty.
4. Prepare a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, Worcestershire,... - 41.374
1) Combine ground beef lightly with seasonings and divide the mixture evenly into 8 portions.
2) Figure each portion into a 6-inch round on a piece of wax paper or foil.
3) Add in about 2 tablespoons cheese in center.
4) Fold the round in half and seal... - 41.2195
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 40.9255
Hamburgers With Grilled Tomatoes
Prepare a fire for direct-heat cooking in a grill .
Position the rack 4-6 inches (10-15 cm) above the fire.
In a small bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and horseradish.
Cover and refrigerate until serving.
In a large bowl, combine the beef, mustard,... - 40.799
Homemade Hamburger Recipes By Category