- » Homemade Ham Salad
Homemade Ham Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade ham salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade ham salad recipes.
1. Mix the ham, eggs, pepper and celery.
2. Combine the vinegar and mayonnaise. Mix with the ham and vegetables.
3. Arrange on lettuce in a bowl, cover with thin slices of cucumber. Sprinkle with chives. - 31.6152
Ham-and-egg Potato Salad
Combine ham, potatoes, and eggs in a large mixing bowl, set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl, and mix well.
Pour over potato mixture, toss gently.
Cover and refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. - 31.3494
Molded Ham And Potato Salad
This Molded Ham and Potato Salad PART II tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Molded Ham and Potato Salad PART II and lte me... - 38.0011
Ham And Potato Salad
This Molded Ham and Potato Salad tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Molded Ham and Potato Salad and lte me know how it... - 35.4723
Skillet Ham Salad
Cook onions, green pepper, and meat in hot fat, stirring occasionally, till meat is lightly browned.
Add potatoes, salt, pepper, and mayonnaise.
Heat, mixing lightly.
Stir in cheese; heat just till it begins to melt.
Garnish with green onions, if desired. - 33.6123
Mi.- first 4 ingredients together; blend in Mayonnaise lightly, season with salt and pepper and arrange on bed of crisp salad greens.
Garnish with slices of hard-cooked eggs. - 21.2375
Ham Salad Ring
Try out this simple and perfect Ham Salad Ring that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Ham Salad Ring and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 37.0496
Cut papayas in hall lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Peel and cut lengthwise into narrow wedges, Separate escarole leaves; wash and dry thoroughly.
Line each of 6 salad plates with escarole leaves.
Arrange papaya wedges, orange sections and ham on top.
Beat... - 30.2012
Try out this simple and perfect Kraut-Ham-Egg Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Kraut-Ham-Egg Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 34.8164
Ham And Macaroni Salad
This Ham and Macaroni Salad tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ham and Macaroni Salad and lte me know how it turned out for... - 35.3893
Apple Ham Salad
In a bowl, blend the first five ingredients.
Stir in ham, apple and celery.
Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. - 30.748
This Ham Glories tastes exactly like my mom used to make it; now, some of my peers say it tastes even better. You too would want to try out this extremely simple, yet delicious recipe for Ham Glories and lte me know how it turned out for you! - 28.4688
Ham Souffle Salad
Give a break to the regular ham recipes and try your hands on this Ham Souffle Salad. Follow this simple recipe and relish the taste! - 42.7539
Ham And Vegetable Gelatin Salad
1. Soak the gelatin in the cold water, then stir it into the boiling water with the salt and pepper. Chill.
2. Combine the ham, celery, onion and pickle relish. When the gelatin mixture begins to set, fold in the ham mixture. Add the whipped cream and mix... - 35.3242
Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine macaroni and remaining ingredients except spinach; gently toss.
Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
To serve, spoon macaroni mixture into the center of... - 29.6712
Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf
This flavorful Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Jellied Deviled Ham Loaf for you to try; enjoy! - 39.8292
Combination Chef's Salad
Combine all ingredients except croutons and dressing in a large salad bowl, toss lightly.
Sprinkle with Garlic-Flavored Croutons.
Serve with your favorite salad dressing. - 24.3514
Ham N Cheese Potato Salad
This Ham and Cheese Potato Salad is one of my most favorite accompaniments with pasta and rice meals. Try this creamy salad with vegetables and spicy seasonings for your next meal. Don't forget to let me know if you've liked this Ham and Cheese Potato Salad. - 36.5185
Combine lettuce, cheese, ham, eggs, tomatoes, and green onions.
Serve as is, or spoon the mixture into pita bread halves.
Serve salad or sandwiches with salad dressing.
Serve immediately. - 26.7353
Molded Ham And Cheese Loaf
Try out this simple and perfect Molded Ham and Cheese Loaf that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Molded Ham and Cheese Loaf and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 39.2763
Spicy Salad Del Sol
Everyone with love for fruits is sure to love this Spicy Salad Del Sol. Try out this simple recipe for extremely healthy and filling Spicy Salad Del Sol! - 24.6549
Hearty Dixie Salad
Cook this Hearty Dixie Salad for the next party at home. It's a truly awesome pick to serve, coz they sure will fall in love with this! - 28.0397
This flavorful Salmagundi Salad gives out that unique taste combination that anyone tasting it is sure gonna love it! Here's a quick and easy to make recipe for Salmagundi Salad for you to try; enjoy! - 29.8035
Crunchy Rotelle Salad
Cook rotelle according to package directions, drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine rotelle, English peas, ham, celery, radishes, green pepper, and pickle cubes.
Combine mayonnaise and pickle juice; add to rotelle mixture, and toss... - 30.192
Double Ring Salad
Try out this simple and perfect Double Ring Salad that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Double Ring Salad and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 37.6856
Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves
You are bound to love this fresh Ham Salad Rolled In Lettuce Leaves recipe! Just when you are bored with regular salads and dressings on your table, ham salad makes a happening meal. Ham, chopped tomatoes with mayonnaise rolled inside lettuce is the best... - 31.5284
Meal Size Chefs Salad
For a good chefs salad choose at least 3 of the following greens: leaf or head lettuce, romaine, curly endive or chicory, escarole, water cress, raw spinach or tender young beet tops.
Break into wooden bowl first rubbed with garlic.
Add peeled and quartered... - 29.3973
1) Wash lettuce and dry the leaves.
2) Line salad bowl with crisp whole lettuce leaves.
3) Tear the rest of the leaves into bite-size pieces and arrange on top.
4) Wash and dry radicchio and tear into pieces, or shred cabbage.
5) Cut ham into... - 46.6558
In large serving bowl, toss greens with 1/3 cup salad dressing and salt.
Decoratively arrange ham, cheese, egg, carrots, red onion, and cucumber on top.
Serve with remaining dressing alongside. - 34.3114
Stir Fry Salad Pizza
For crust, thaw pastry according to package directions.
On a lightly floured surface, roll pastry to form a 12-inch square.
Cut into a 12-inch circle.
Place circle on a large baking sheet or a 12-inch pizza pan.
Generously prick bottom.
Bake in a 375° oven... - 41.1554
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 32.3594
1) Put the chilled ham on large platter.
2) Using a fork notch the cucumber skin and then cut in ¼ inch slices. Cut the slices in half.
3) Place these cubes on the edges of the platter, overlapping on each other. Make two rows.
4) Place a bundle of 3... - 43.2374
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Split rolls lengthwise, cutting to but not through crust at back.
Spread cut surfaces of rolls with softened butter or margarine.
For each sandwich: Cover bottom half of roll with romaine, then a few cheese strips, and a slice of pressed ham and salami, each... - 30.829
Chef's Salad Bowl
Trim separable fat from ham.
Use a sharp knife to cut the ham into julienne strips.
In a large mixing bowl combine cauliflower flowerets, radishes, and green onions.
Add salad dressing; toss to coat.
To serve, place torn greens in 4 individual... - 33.18
Homemade Minestrone Salad
1. Take a medium sized bowl and add in it tomatoes, carrot, celery, zucchini, macaroni, peas, ham, chickpeas, onion, and garlic.
2. Take a small mixing bowl and a wire whisk.
3. Combine rest of the ingredients other than cheese; whisk the entire mix... - 42.8312
Ham And Rice Salad
Cook rice according to package instructions, substituting stock for liquid and omitting salt.
Allow to cool.
In a large bowl, combine rice, ham, corn, peas, green onions, pepper, radishes, parsley and dill weed.
In a small bowl, mix together oil, vinegar,... - 41.9543
Chef's Salad In A Roll
Chef's salad in a roll is a ham and salami salad mix served on french rolls. A layered preparation, the chef's salad in a roll is made with added eggs and eggs and dressed with a french dressing. With shreds of romaine leaves for a crisp of veggies, the... - 34.5562
Shoestring Chef's Salad
Shoestring chef's salad is a mixed vegetable and meat salad prepared with french dressing. A composed salad the shoestring chef's salad is great to serve and makes a beautiful presentation. - 33.8897
Creamy Party Ham Ring
This lovely party ham ring is a gelatin ham ring prepared with celery. Flavored with sour cream along with either mayo or salad dressing, the party ham ring is chilled to serve and can be garnished with celery sticks. - 34.574
Broiled Center Ham Slice
This Broiled Center Ham Slice is a super dish that is equally rich and delicious. Cook this rather simple dish and taste it to believe it! - 35.3852
Party Ham Ring
1. In ¼ cup of cold water, stand the gelatin till it is softened.
2. Add the softened gelatin to boiling hot water.
3. Blend in the sour cream, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper
4. Chill the mix till partially set.
5. Whip the partially set... - 44.2149
Processor Chef Salad
1. In a food processor or using a sharp chopping knife, coarsely chop the onions and eggs separately then combine them in a large salad bowl.
2. Attach the shredding blade to the food processor bowl or use a coarse grater to shred cheese.
3. Tip cheese... - 43.1077
Chef's Salad Bowl
Line bowl with 6 large lettuce leaves and shred remaining lettuce and endive
Combine vegetables and meat in a bowl.
Beat together the sugar, salt, paprika, vinegar, and oil pour over vegetables just before serving and toss lightly.
Serve in bowl lined with... - 30.7072
Wash lettuce; tear into bite-size pieces.
Arrange on salad platter with tomato, cucumber, onion, and green pepper; cover.
Refrigerate while preparing rest of ingredients and dressing.
Blend yogurt with lemon juice; season with salt, pepper, garlic, parsley,... - 30.7892
Individual Chef Salad
On a dinner plate or small platter, arrange the salad greens.
Top with remaining ingredients. - 23.2867
Super Chef Salad
Super Chef Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this amazingly delicious Super Chef Salad, you will surely love to talk about with us. - 18.1978
Ham And Potatoes In A Shell
1. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in a medium-size saucepan; stir in flour and salt; cook, stirring all the time, just until mixture bubbles.
2. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 3 minutes; remove from heat.... - 27.9973
Minced Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
Use the fine blade of the food chopper to grind the ham and grind the corn relish or sweet mustard pickles through at the same time.
Combine ham mixture, mayonnaise and sweet cooked salad dressing using just enough of the salad dressing to make the mixture... - 37.8565
Ham And Pickled Okra Wheels
Ham and Pickled Okra Wheels is the best bet as an appetizer. The pickled okra lends an exotic flavor to the ham rolls. I am sure that you will love this ham and pickled okra wheels recipe. - 35.7042
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender; drain. Cool till easy to handle; peel and slice; place in large bowl; add onions.
2. While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in flour,... - 37.8881
Ham And Tuna Sandwiches
Thoroughly combine tuna, deviled ham, chopped egg, celery, pickle, and onion; blend in mayonnaise and chill.
Spread 8 slices bread with tuna mixture.
Top each with a lettuce leaf, then remaining bread. - 28.9622
French Toast Ham Sandwich With Rarebit Sauce
Mix meat with enough mayonnaise to moisten, and add relish.
Makes 2 generously filled sandwiches of bread and meat mixture.
Mix egg, milk and barbecue sauce.
Dip sandwich quickly in mixture.
Fry in melted butter on both sides until golden.
Cut diagonally, and... - 29.1724
Ham Pinwheel Sandwiches
1) With the mayonnaise, spread the bread and top with the shredded lettuce.
2) Blend togethe the horseradish and cream cheese, adding milk if required to make the mixture of spreading consistency.
3) Spread the mixture evenly on the ham slices and roll... - 33.788
Ham And Cheese Pancake Sandwiches
In medium bowl, combine pancake mix with egg, salad oil, milk, mustard, ham, cheese and parsley.
On hot, greased griddle, drop 2 measuring tablespoonfuls of batter, spreading with back of spoon into round about 4 inches in diameter.
Cook, over low heat, until... - 40.7464
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 42.0512
Trim any excess fat from the ham (I like to use a precooked or ready-to-serve type for this dish).
Score fat along the edges.
Brush all over with Kitchen Bouquet.
Heat the salad oil and brown ham steak on both sides, over medium heat.
Remove to a platter and... - 33.3044
Su No Mo No Salad
An easy to make Su No Mo No Salad. Try it for once and let me know how this Su No Mo No Salad recipe turns out for you. I bet, you and your loved ones will always crave for it! - 40.0425
Wash greens thoroughly, pat dry and place in wooden bowl rubbed with garlic.
Add tomatoes and all remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly but thoroughly with dressing.
Note: For a good chef's salad choose at least 3 of the following greens: leaf or head... - 30.0282
Soup Of The Day
In a large pan, melt butter and saute onion until soft.
Add leftover salad and continue cooking, covered, over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Add vegetables to pan with ham liquid or bouillon and simmer 10 minutes more.
Puree in a blender or work through a... - 27.0223
Hocks 'n Kraut With Apple
With kitchen shears, snip through kraut several times while still in cans to cut up any long strips.
In a greased 2-quart casserole, combine kraut, brown sugar, and caraway seed.
Fold in apple slices.
Layer onion slices over kraut mixture; top with ham... - 36.654
1) In a wok, saute the garlic and onion in melted butter until softened.
2) Stir in the ham, sweet corn and red kidney beans along with the juice from only one can.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, tomato puree, bay leaf and herbs until the puree is... - 41.5678
Mix together the meat, cheese, sweetcorn and onion. Combine the mayonnaise and cream with lemon juice to sharpen. Season with pepper. Fold the mayonnaise dressing through the meat and cheese. Arrange a bed of lettuce on a dish and pile the meat and cheese... - 27.5987
1 Place the ham, tongue, carrots, corn, peas, beans, potatoes and red pepper in a large salad bowl.
Season and add the mayonnaise.
Toss gently but thoroughly.
2 Arrange the anchovy fillets over the top in a lattice pattern and place a caper in the centre of... - 33.653
Main-dish Salads Chef's Salad
1) In a bowl, place together dressing ingredients, using wire whisk or rotary beater, beat the mixture well.
2) Cover the bowl and refrigerate, until ready to use.
3) When ready to serve, in a salad bowl, place greens and chives.
4)... - 46.8453
Combine all ingredients except Tangy Red Dressing in a large bowl, reserving some of the mushrooms, tomatoes, ham, cheese, and eggs for garnish, toss gently.
Arrange reserved ingredients on top of salad.
Serve with Tangy Red Dressing. - 28.3887
Chefs Coleslaw Salad
In a salad bowl, combine cabbage, ham, cheese, onion, cucumber, and caraway seed.
Prepare dressing; pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.
Garnish with olives. - 28.2006
Chef's Choice Salad
Combine honey, paprika, mustard, and salt.
Stir in wine vinegar.
Add salad oil in a slow, steady stream, beating constantly with electric mixer or rotary beater about 3 minutes or till thick.
Beat in sesame seed.
Fold in fresh fruit.
Cover and refrigerate... - 36.2827
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 37.8461
Chefs Salad is a filling and tasty salad. The combined flavors of the ingredients of this yummy salad is irresistible! Try this brilliant Chefs Salad recipe! - 30.0536
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.143
Bayou Shrimp Salad
1. Cook rice. Place in a large bowl; stir in sugar, lime rind and juice, ham, celery and green pepper.
2. Cook shrimps and okra in separate medium-size saucepans, drain well.
3. Dice all of the shrimps, but leave okra whole; add shrimps and okra to rice-ham... - 36.0864
Insert slicing disc.
Shred lettuce; transfer to a large, shallow salad bowl.
Cut ham into lengths to fit vertically in feed tube; stack pieces, then tightly pack into tube and slice.
Following directions for potatoes (julienne strips), cut cheese into... - 41.9802
New Layered Salad
1 Place mixed greens in the bottom of a 2 1/2-quart clear salad bowl. Layer in the following order: garbanzo beans, tomatoes, sliced fennel or celery, sweet pepper, turkey ham, and green onions.
2 For dressing, stir together mayonnaise dressing or salad... - 31.017
Classic Chefs Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls.
Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 39.509
Chef's Salad Bowl
Rub large salad bowl with cut clove of garlic.
In bowl combine lettuce, cucumber, and tomato.
Arrange eggs, carrot strips, ham strips, and chicken strips on top of the salad.
Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper.
In screw-top jar combine... - 40.2553
1. In a large salad bowl, toss together the salad greens, watercress, radishes, cucumber, and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Sprinkle with the corn, then mound the carrots in the center and circle with the tomatoes.
2. Alternately arrange the cheese, ham,... - 33.9791
Brussels Chef's Salad
1) In a large serving bowl, add brussels sprouts, ham, chicken, cheese, celery and lettuce. Toss well to mix all.
2) Place the bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
3) In a small bowl, add in cider vinegar, salad oil, paprika, salt, pepper and sugar. Mix... - 39.0472
Wokking Chefs Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or 12-inch skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during stir-frying.)
Stir-fry garlic and onion 30 seconds.
Add... - 46.1032
Stuffed Green Pepper Salad
1. Wash the peppers, cut off tops, remove seeds and fibers.
2. Mash the cheese and combine with the rest of the ingredients. Stuff into the peppers.
3. Chill 1 or 2 hours.
4. Use a thin, sharp knife and cut the peppers in 1/8-inch slices. Arrange the slices... - 31.1882
Betty's Exquisite Chef's Salad
If you have always wanted to toss up a salad just like a pro, here's your turn to master. It's tasty, healthy and so simple that you will look for excuses to add it to your platter. Betty's version of this salad is extremely simple and sumptuous. Just don you... - 101.593
1) In a salad platter, line the bottom with salad greens.
2) Place the vegetables and meat in separate groups.
3) Drizzle on salad dressing and seasoning, before serving. - 37.6121
Place salad greens in serving bowl.
Arrange vegetables, meat, and cheese over greens.
Serve chilled with French Dressing. - 24.2626
Quick And Easy Chef's Salad
Chef's salad is a staple everywhere, and can be made with almost any kind of cold meat or poultry, or both, and with many kinds of cheese.
A pleasant variation is to rub a slice of stale white bread vigorously with a cut clove of garlic, cut it into small... - 26.6032
Place greens in a large salad bowl that has been rubbed with garlic.
Sprinkle greens lightly with salt and pepper.
Add remaining ingredients, except French dressing, and toss lightly.
Just before serving, add dressing and toss again.
Anchovies may be added if... - 37.1168
Chef Salad Supreme
1) Toss the lettuce together. Place the cottage cheese in the center of the lettuce. Arrange the shredded meats around the salad.
2) Sprinkle the Roquefort cheese on top. Add the eggs, scallions, carrots, raisins, and mushrooms. Top with the Cheddar and... - 27.5995
Egg Meat And Vegetable Salad
Summer time calls for cool salads. This is a video to prepare a very easy, flavor-filled 'throw-together' salad with ham, turkey, cheese and lots of fresh veggies. A highly delicious salad is so yummy that is makes a wonderful treat on its own. Incredibly... - 134.796
Super Chef's Salad
1. Using a knife, make thin slits lengthwise on green portion of scallions and place in ice water for 1/2 hour. These will curl up in a while due to temperature change.
2. On a large round service/ salad platter, arrange all the... - 46.4019
Classic Chef's Salad
Place the torn salad greens into 6 large individual salad bowls. Arrange Swiss or cheddar cheese strips, ham or beef strips, and chicken or turkey strips over salad greens; sprinkle with blue, feta, or Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Add the hard-cooked egg... - 29.5074
1) In a medium saucepan, add the chicken breast, water, celery, onion and 1 teaspoon of the salt together.
2) Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for 30 minutes or until the chicken is tender.
3) Remove the chicken from broth, allow to cool, then... - 44.0106
In a bowl combine sour cream, softened cream cheese, milk, green onions, prepared mustard, paprika, and salt; beat till smooth.
Cover and chill while preparing salad.
In large salad bowl combine torn lettuce, meat, cherry tomatoes, cheese strips, hard-cooked... - 35.5859
Farfalle Chefs Salad
In a large bowl, blend the cream, horseradish, mayonnaise, vinegar, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Add the pasta and all of the remaining ingredients except the eggs.
Toss well, thoroughly blending.
Taste for seasoning.
Garnish with the eggs. - 31.6737
Bean And Ham Soup
Bean and ham soup has been a classic favorite, but when it is homemade it rises to a whole other level especially with the intense flavor of ham. This simple soup recipe will warm your friends and family during the cold months and have them going in for... - 108.64
Chef's Salad With Swiss Cheese
Tear lettuce, romaine and chicory in bite-size pieces into a salad bowl.
Add onion, celery and 3/4 cup each of the cheese, ham or tongue and chicken and toss together lightly.
Combine mayonnaise and French dressing, pour over salad ingredients and toss... - 29.3448
In a large mixing bowl combine all the vegetables, except the beets.
Add the tuna and ham.
Stir in the mayonnaise, mixing gently but thoroughly.
Add the beets.
Transfer to a serving platter.
Garnish with the anchovies and pickles.
This salad can be prepared a... - 34.3317
Lunch Box Chicken Salad
For dressing, in a large mixing bowl stir together yogurt, orange juice, honey or sugar, mustard, and pepper.
Add cooked macaroni, green beans, chicken or ham, carrot, and green onions.
Toss to mix well.
Divide among 3 small airtight containers.
Chill... - 34.3932
1. Separate lettuce leaves; divide among 4 salad plates.
2. Slice cantaloupe; divide and pile on top of lettuce. Roll ham slices; place one each at edge of the plates. Garnish with a lemon wedge. - 17.8492
Fruit Chef's Salad
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Quarter pear, core, and cut in thin wedges.
Arrange pear, kiwi fruit, carrot, cheese and ham in neat mounds over greens.
Pour mustard dressing over salad and mix lightly together.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 26.9522