- » Homemade Ham Glaze
Homemade Ham Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Ham Glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Ham Glaze recipes.
Festive Ham Glaze
This festive ham glaze is a fruity glaze that can be easily prepared at home. Made with apricot or peach preserves, sweetened with corn syrup and spiced with ginger, the festive ham glaze is lightly cooked to prepare and can be used with meats of choice too. - 25.0352
Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves
This Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves is a great treat to any ham lover. It's worth trying the dish out as it it's incredibly easy! - 42.4295
Glazed Ham Loaf With Fruit Garnish
Prepare the fruit garnish; set aside.
In a large bowl combine the ham, beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, mustard, cloves,and salt.
Mix with your hands until well blended.
Shape meat mixture into a loaf down the center of a 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Slowly pour... - 40.0808
Glazed Ham Loaf
1. Combine ham, carrots, bread crumbs, potato, eggs and parsley in a large bowl; toss lightly to mix.
2. Saute onion in butter or margarine just until soft in a small skillet; stir in mustard, salt and pepper. Add to ham mixture; mix lightly.
3. Pack into a... - 37.1547
Glazed Ham Steak And Sweet Potato Platter
1. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet; add syrup, cinnamon and mace. Cook over low heat, stirring until bubbly.
2. Add ham steaks, a few at a time, to mixture in skillet. Cook, turning once and basting, until heated through. Remove to a heated... - 30.4105
Broiled Ham Steaks
Preheat broiler 5 minutes.
Snip fat edges of raw ham steaks, and place on cold rack of broiler pan so that meat is 3 inches from heating unit.
For 1-inch steaks, broil 9-10 minutes on each side, for 1/2-inch steaks, 4-5 minutes on each side.
After turning,... - 23.4163
Glazed Stuffed Ham
Remove skin from ham; place fat side up on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Bake at 325° for 2 1/2 hours.
Saute onion, celery, and parsley in butter until tender.
Combine sauteed vegetables and next 6 ingredients; stir gently until well mixed.
Score ham in a... - 42.3006
Glazed Bacon Ham Roast
Place the joint (roast) in a roasting bag with the water, pierce the bag and close it with a non metallic tie. Stand it in a dish and cook for 6 minutes on high. Reduce to medium and cook for a further 25 minutes, turning over after 12 minutes.
Remove the... - 25.8455
Baked Ham With Sweet And Spicy Glaze
Baked ham with sweet and spicy glaze is a smoked ham recipe. Oven cooked in a slow fashion, the ham is brushed with a homemade sweet and spicy glaze of choice. Roasted some more with the brushed sweet and spicy glaze, the ham may be served with sides of... - 32.2738
Bacon With Mustard Glaze
1. Soak the gammon overnight in cold water.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Weigh the cut of meat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4) before baking the gammon.
5. In a large saucepan, place gammon adding peppercorns, bay... - 45.5086
I bet this is the best recipe for Easter Ham I have ever come across. Amazingly simple, incredibly tasty and quite easy on your pocket, this Easter Ham can be made within no time. You would really want to give it a try! - 36.2713
Orange Blossom Ham Platter
1. Peel the wrapping, if any, from ham; place ham on a rack in a large, shallow, baking pan. (Do not add water or cover pan.)
2. Bake in slow oven (325°) 1 1/2 hours; remove from oven.
3. Using a sharp, thin-blade knife, make parallel cuts, 1/2-inch deep and... - 24.812
Party Ham In Pineapple Aspic
Leave ham in can at room temperature for several hours so that juices will be liquid.
Remove top or bottom of the can with a can opener do not use a side-type key opener, as you will be needing the entire depth of can for the mold.
Pour off liquid; drain ham... - 37.2385
Cheesy Ham Pie
Cook the sausages under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Cut them into slices.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut the ham into 2.5 cm/1 inch squares.
Slice the mushrooms.
In a 750 ml/1 1/2 pint pie dish mix together the... - 42.5608
1. Preheat the oven to 325°.
2. Take a large deep roasting pan, place ham in it and pour water over it in the depth of 2 inches. Boil and cover the roasting pan while cooking the meat.
3. Simmer for about an hour and cool slightly,... - 40.7067
Orange Glazed Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Arrange Canadian-style bacon in a 12-inch X 9-inch baking dish.
3. Top with quartered orange slices.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan.
5. Heat sauce, stirring until it starts to boil.... - 39.7206
Glazed Pork Buttermilk Loaf
1. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet. Stir in stuffing, mustard and water; heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute; spoon into a large bowl.
2. Add pork, ham, egg and buttermilk; mix lightly until thoroughly blended.... - 34.7726
Tongue Or Ham And Potato Scallop
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 20 minutes, or until tender; drain. Cool till easy to handle; peel and slice; place in large bowl; add onions.
2. While potatoes cook, melt butter or margarine in a small saucepan; stir in flour,... - 40.2143
Ham Balls With Sweet Potatoes
In a bowl beat the egg slightly.
Stir in the milk, bread crumbs, ground ham, and 1/2 teaspoon of the mustard.
Mix lightly until well blended, then shape into about 12 balls.
Distribute balls in a greased shallow baking dish (about 9 inches square).
Arrange... - 38.774
Stuffed Fresh Ham
1. Ask your meatman to trim skin from ham, then remove leg bone to make a pocket for the stuffing. Lightly score fat into diamonds or squares.
2. Saute celery and onion in butter or margarine till soft in medium-size skillet, then combine with the crumbled... - 37.8841
Ham And Egg Patties
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning... - 42.685
Ham Loaf With Orange Sauce
Using the fine blade of the food chopper, grind the ham (you should have 4 cups); then put the carrot and bread through the food chopper.
In a bowl, combine the ham, carrot bread, eggs, onion, and dry mustard.
Combine orange juice concentrate with water; add... - 40.7595
Ham Steak Kingston
1. Place ham steak in shallow baking dish or pie plate.
2. Drain syrup from fruit into a 2-cup measure. (You will have about 2/3 cup; add water to make 1 cup.) Stir in brown sugar, mustard and allspice; pour over ham.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30... - 28.484
Chicken And Ham Seville
Remove skin and snip off small rib bones from chicken breasts.
Arrange in a single layer in large shallow baking pan, 13x9x2; pour salad dressing over; turn to coat all sides; cover lightly; let stand at room temperature, turning occasionally, 2 to 3 hours,... - 43.8271
Galantine Of Turkey
Bone the bird entirely, cutting it open down the center of the back.
Pass the veal and ham twice through a mincing machine and season well.
Wet a board and spread the bird (open) on it; lay the veal and ham over it with the truffles, egg yolks and pistachios... - 31.2517
1. Split one of the tenderloins, cutting not quite to opposite side; open out flat, butterfly style. Starting at center, split one half almost to outer edge; open out. Starting at center again, repeat on other side. You now have a flat piece of meat, about... - 32.7781
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Galantine Of Veal
First make the stuffing. Mix ham and pork together. Cook onion in , butter until soft and add to meat mixture with breadcrumbs. Add egg and seasoning, mix well and add pistachios. Spread stuffing on cut surface of veal, roll up and tie securely or sew with... - 30.12
Galantine De Canard A L'orange
For marinade: Blend all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Carefully bone 1 duckling.
Begin by splitting along backbone, then with a very sharp knife separate skin and meat from carcass, cutting at all times against the carcass.
Extreme care should be taken,... - 44.615