- » Homemade Gourmet
Homemade Gourmet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade gourmet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade gourmet recipes.
Homemade Mac And Cheese
Mac and Cheese is an all-time favorite. It is one of the most ordered dishes at any diner. The best part about making your own homemade Mac and cheese is that you can make it exactly the way you like it. Ronnie Woo shows his way of making Mac and Cheese and... - 137.6
Homemade Gourmet Sliders
If you're in the mood to have Sliders, then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this easy way to make them. They are quite healthy too as they are grilled and not fried. - 133.85
Homemade Rack Of Lamb
Chef Melody has shown how to make Rack of Lamb in the restaurant style in the video. She explains the recipe step by step. You can make this dish especially on holidays for your family. - 129.205
Homemade Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth cheese salad is something you cannot afford to miss. This Greek style, healthy salad is extremely simple to toss up and makes for a real gourmet indulgence. - 129.035
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 124.744
Homemade Cinnamon And Cherry Infused Whiskey
1. In a wide mouthed glass bottle, add the cherries along with their juices. Fill in the whisky, up to ¾ th of the capacity of the bottle.
2. Slip in a whole cinnamon stick and shut the mouth of the bottle with its lid.
3. Shake the bottle to mix its... - 119.534
Homemade Irish Whiskey Cream
Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream tastes just like the one in the bottle. Once you have tried this recipes, you'll never buy it again! Whiskey mixed with milk, cream, coffee, chocolate syrup; all these ingredients must surely be available in your kitchen. This... - 114.484
Homemade Shoe String Potato Fries
Call these fries, frites, chips, sticks, crisps or whatever you like but these thin mini potato fries are golden, crisper, lighter, and less oily. They are full of flavor and live up to everything a French-fry should be! All you French-fry fans out there, you... - 109.261
See this excellent video and learn how to make fresh homemade pizza from scratch. Here is something very special about kneading fresh dough together, having a glass of wine and then eating your homemade fresh pizza. Watch this video it is very rewarding and... - 108.791
Homemade Creme Mousseline
If you are planning to set up a layered cake for a special personal occasion, this recipe is going to be most useful for you. Crème Mousseline is the filling, which you can put between the layers and depending on your requirement you can add desired flavors... - 106.744
Christmas Homemade Cranberry Sauce
What is a Christmas meal without cranberry sauce? Do not commit a crime and serve this delicious sweet-tart ruby red sauce from a bottle or jar, at your holiday table. Watch Barry with his Christmas spirit show you how to make a gorgeous homemade cranberry... - 106.279
Fresh Homemade Pasta
If you like making fresh pasta instead of using the dry packaged ones watch this video to learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta. You can substitute the flour with semolina if you like. Making pasta at home might sound entirely too painstaking but it's... - 105.731
Homemade Apple Crisp
Nothing like pampering your loved ones with a super delicious homemade apple crisp these holidays. Great way to enjoy your apples with a wonderful crispy topping. Watch this impressive video and add an extraspecial touch to your holiday feast! - 102.089
Homemade Vegetable And Beef Soup
Vegetable-Beef soups are great ways to combine many of your daily nutrients into one pot, especially when made at home. They are hearty and filling as well as easy and economical. Here is a video for the recipe. Check out now. - 96.2801
Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars
Gift something special like these Homemade Lemon Coconut Bars to your loved ones this festive season. It is easy to make, taste great and looks beautiful, so it can be a perfect gift. Watch this video to learn the recipe and also the packing style, so people... - 95.2731
Easy Homemade Corn Sauce
Lots of people are turning into vegan, food choices and selection get restricted. If you are a vegan or have a vegan friend, you can surprise him with some nice and simple vegan meal. Here is a recipe to make corn sauce which goes well with mashed potatoes... - 90.5007
Homemade Keylime Pie
This homemade keylime pie recipe is the chef's age old traditional family recipe and it does smell of the greatness which made it so popular over the years. See how you can make this wonderful pie in your kitchen watching this video clip. - 88.6143
Homemade Sweet And Sour Sauce
You like the quick and easy recipes and here is what we have- quick, easy sweet and sour sauce which goes with a number of dishes. Watch this video and learn to cook easiest sweet and sour sauce. - 88.3229
Homemade Bbq Sauce
Here is a simple homemade bbq sauce recipe that can be prepared in just a few minutes. This bbq sauce here is prepared with tomato ketchup and bbq sauce powder. This bbq sauce is extremely flavorful and versatile. Its is a perfect sauce that is definitely... - 83.1629
Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu
1. Pound each chicken breast to 1/4-inch thick.
2. Cut the slices of ham and cheese into halves.
3. Place 1/2 slice of ham and ½ slice of cheese on each breast half.
4. Make sure the cheese doesn’t touch the edge of the chicken.
5. Fold over... - 47.6528
Homemade French Bread
1) Preheat the oven to to 450° F.
2) In a bowl, soften the yeast in 1/4 cup of the warm water, stir to dissolve and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) In a small pan scald the milk, stir in the butter, sugar and salt; allow to cool.
4) In... - 47.0494
Homemade Chicken Mulligatawny
1) In a saucepan, bring the chicken, water, peppercorns and salt to a boil.
2) Partially cover and cook over a low heat for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
3) Skim off the surface fat occasionally.
4) Grind the turmeric, ginger, coriander... - 46.7874
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
Homemade Fish Fingers
1.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it and cook by stirring for 2 minutes.
2.Turn off the flame and gradually add milk to the mixture.
3.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
4.Cook on low flame until thick.
5.Once done, add... - 46.1455
Orange And Banana Homemade Wine
1) Peel the rinds thinly of 3 Seville oranges and 2 sweet oranges.
2) In a large bowl, place rinds together with the mashed bananas and sugar.
3) Put the lid over the bowls with the boiling water.
4) Leave the banana mixture to cool, and add juice of... - 45.3479
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
1) Take a large pot and place all the ingredients in it except the yogurt and egg noodles. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 2-3 hours or until chicken turns tender. Add more water, if required.
3) In the... - 44.1293
Homemade Orange Wine
1) In a bowl, pass the juice through the sieve.
2) Stir in about 2 1/2 lb. of the sugar, yeast and the nutrient.
3) In a saucepan, boil water and cool.
4) Transfer the juice mixture in the fermentation jar.
5) Pour cooled, boiled water to top up the... - 43.5926
Homemade Egg Noodles In Chicken Broth
Put flour, salt and eggs in a bowl.
Using your hand, mix together, adding 1 tbs.of water at a time and mixing until dough forms a ball.
Place dough on a wellfloured board and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Cover and let... - 42.4107
Homemade Melting Moments
1. In a bowl cream Margarine until light and fluffy.
2. Now, in another bowl mix, flour, cornstarch and confectioners-' sugar, add vanilla and the creamed margarine and mix well to make dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the... - 40.6471
Chunky Homemade Tomato Sauce
My pizzas often taste great solely because of this Chunky Homemade Tomato Sauce! This delicious sauce should not be missed at any cost! Try this Chunky Homemade Tomato Sauce recipe for yourself and then you will understand why I would even swear by it! - 40.162
Homemade "cracker Jacks"
Mix together the popped corn and the peanuts in a very large bowl or a roast pan.
Keep warm in a 250 degree oven.
Melt butter in a heavy 2 quart saucepan.
Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup and salt.
Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly.
Boil without... - 39.1901
Homemade Sausage From Minnesota
Mix all ingredients well and roll in 2 or 3 rolls as firmly as possible.
Place on aluminum foil; put shiny side next to meat.
Wrap so seam side is up.
Allow to stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Punch holes in bottom of rolls.
Place on rack in pan and... - 39.1403
Homemade Cheese Strata
Cheese Strata is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Cheese Strata recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 38.538
Homemade Pizza Crust
Soften yeast in water.
Beat in 1 1/2 cups of the flour; mix in olive oil and salt.
Stir in remaining flour.
Knead till smooth and elastic, about 12 minutes (will be firm).
Place in lightly oiled mixing bowl; turn oiled side up.
Let rise in warm place... - 36.1977
Homemade Garlic And Herb Cheese
1 In a food processor, blend the cream cheese, butter, and garlic.
2 Process until smooth.
3 Add in the herbs and mix well.
4 Add salt and pepper to taste.
5 Serve as desired.
Can be stored upto 1 week, if covered tightly, and... - 35.8394
Homemade Chef's Salad
Line a large salad bowl with whole red-leaf lettuce leaves.
Tear romaine lettuce into medium-size pieces and layer in the lettuce-lined bowl with the watercress, half of the cucumber slices, tomato wedges, pepper julienne, artichokes and cheese, and two... - 34.1631
Homemade Bearnaise Sauce
In a small frying pan simmer the black pepper, tarragon, and vinegar until the vinegar is almost gone.
Add some shallots or yellow onion, and simmer for a moment.
Add the beef stock and wine.
Reduce the liquid to half.
This is reduced bearnaise.
Keep in... - 33.4806
Homemade Pasta Or Noodles
Place the flour in a large bowl, and make a well in the flour.
Add the eggs and oil.
Pinch, pinch, pinch until the flour is blended with the eggs and oil.
You may have to add a couple of tablespoons water to get a very firm dough.
Knead on a table until... - 32.6002
Homemade Strawberry Ice
Cook strawberries with sugar, salt and water until tender.
Press through sieve, add lemon juice and freeze in refrigerator tray until firm.
Scrape up thin layers of the mixture with an inverted spoon and beat back and forth in tray until texture is... - 31.6819
Homemade Sausage And Macaroni Casserole
Spoon macaroni and cheese around the edge of a shallow 8-inch casserole (or pie pan).
Mix beans with mustard and place in center of macaroni.
Arrange sausages on macaroni; sprinkle with grated cheese.
Bake, uncovered, in moderate oven (350°) for 15 minutes... - 31.0699
1. Eggs must be at room temperature.
2. Put eggs, mustard, lemon juice, and salt into a food processor and whip on high speed.
3. While the processor is on high, slowly add olive oil, a little bit at a
4. Continue until all the oil has been used and... - 30.2409
Boil 2 cups sugar and water for 5 minutes.
Then add coffee and 1/2 cup water.
Let cool; add vodka or brandy and the vanilla bean.
Let stand at least 6 days. - 29.857
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.734
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and syrup and fold in whipped cream.
2. Into an aluminum foil-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, pour the mixture, cover and freeze for 6 hours until firm.
3. Serve ice cream scooped or sliced. - 29.6132