- » Homemade Goat
Homemade Goat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade goat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade goat recipes.
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 1
This easy recipe for homemade goat cheese needs no help from an older, wiser dairy farmer. This is almost as easy as making a pot of tea. It yields soft, fresh goat cheese that tastes like yummy rich smooth French goat cheese, "Chevre". It's a cheese you can... - 89.092
Homemade Chevre Cheese - Part 2
There is something so satisfying about making your own dairy products like Farm fresh goat cheese. You can easily buy it from a farmer’s markets, but if you love the whole science of creating your own and the smell of cheese curd hanging in the fridge,... - 86.001
How To Make Homemade Goat Cheese
Super easy, economical and delicious! I'll also show you how to make Crostini with sweet glazed Balsamic Onions, topped off with our fresh, homemade Goat Cheese! - 114.04
Homemade Warm Goat Cheese Salad
This elegant, flavorful, melt-in-your-mouth cheese salad is something you cannot afford to miss. This Greek style, healthy salad is extremely simple to toss up and makes for a real gourmet indulgence. - 129.035
Goat Cheese Torte
Goat Cheese Torte is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.0279
Goat (or Lamb Or Mutton) Variation
Cut the meat (goat, lamb or mutton) into serving pieces.
Pan-fry and use a pan that can be transferred to the oven.
Add curry powder and green garlic, onions, carrots (cut into small pieces) and saute for a few more minutes on a low heat.
Remove the... - 39.2201
Combine chili powder, garam masala, aniseed, turmeric, garlic powder, cumin, coriander and ginger in bowl; mix well.
Toss goat in mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in butter in skillet.
Remove to platter.
Sweat onions in heavy skillet or... - 47.0848
Pappardelle With Milk Roasted Baby Goat Ragu
1. Preheat the oven to 300° In a medium enameled cast-iron casserole, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Season the goat meat with salt and black pepper and add it to the casserole. Cook over moderately high heat, turning once,... - 31.7986
Goat Cheese In Marinara Sauce Dip With Toasted Bread
What do you do for a quick and easy snack? Here is an all vegetarian recipe that matches the taste and hunger quotient very well. Watch the video and enjoy the nice dip with goat cheese in marinara sauce and toasted bread. - 103.896
Homemade Panna Cotta
If you are looking for a light, low-fat dessert, then panna cotta could be your choice. Camilla Saulsbury shares her low-fat, low-calorie recipe using light coconut milk and soy yoghurt. Light and yummy yet rich and decadent, this recipe is extremely... - 92.8128
1. Combine the liquid milk product with the extra 1/2 cup dry milk powder in a heavy saucepan. Heat until the mixture reaches 190 degrees. A thermometer is a great help in uniformly good-quality yogurt.
2. Cover the pan and allow the milk mixture to cool down... - 26.0504
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. In bread maker, add water, olive oil, honey, salt, oregano, no salt seasoning, flour, and yeast. Close the machine and turn it on. Let it complete a cycle. Keep a watch on the dough, and add more water... - 0
Gluten Free Pizza
1.Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Centigrade or 400 degrees Farenheit.
2.Combine all the ingredients for the pizza base until you get a soft dough.
3.Lightly grease and flour the baking dish.
4.Spoon the dough evenly onto the baking... - 94.7726
Cheese In Olive Oil
Cut feta into large chunks.
Cut goat cheese into 1 1/2 inch-thick slices.
Leave breakfast cheeses whole.
Fit cheese compactly into a jar or crock, about 1 1/2 cup size.
Add herbs, garlic, and olives.
Fill jar with oil to cover cheese; cover jar.
Chill cheese... - 26.1733
Spinach And Groat Cheese Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium bowl, combine spinach, ricotta, goat cheese and 1 tablespoon water. Spoon mixture evenly into shells; arrange in baking pan.
3. To prepare sauce, in medium... - 35.599
Those who enjoy making pizza at home must surely try this recipe. The Chef shows such a simple recipe to make homemade pizza. There are so many different toppings you can use to make the pizza tastier. - 105.196
Fresh Pea Soup
1. Put the peas in a saucepan with boiling water to extend 1/2 inch above peas. Add salt to taste, the mint, and scallion. Cover and cook until the peas are tender, about 10 minutes.
2. Put the peas and the cooking liquid in the container of an electric... - 23.9297
1 Thaw the bread dough. On a lightly floured surface, divide dough into 8 pieces. Cover; let dough rest for 10 minutes. Roll each piece of dough into a 6-inch circle. Grease 2 extra-large baking sheets; sprinkle with the cornmeal. Transfer dough circles to... - 36.1057
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
1. Heat the oil in a heavy kettle and saute the onion until it is transparent. Add the lentils and water. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer over low heat until the lentils are tender, about 1 hour. Watch the water level and replenish as necessary to keep the... - 29.3862
Roasted Tomato Soup
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut tomatoes in half lengthwise. Place tomatoes in a large bowl, and coat with cooking spray; toss gently. Add Italian seasoning, pepper, and garlic; toss gently. Place tomato halves, cut sides down, on a jelly-roll pan coated... - 34.8537
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1613
Little Christmas Pizzas
In small bowl, combine olive oil, sauce, garlic and rosemary.
In large bowl, combine hot roll mix, yeast packet, hot water and 2 tablespoons mixture; stir until dough pulls away from side of bowl.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; shape dough into... - 41.2771
First things first for this amazing sandwich… roasting the red bell pepper. Its so much easier than people think and so much better than buying them from your grocery store out of the bottle. - 108.291
1. Put the strawberries and sugar in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
2. Add the ice cream and 1 cup of the goat's milk and blend or process again.
3. Combine the mixture with remaining goat's milk. - 21.2571
Cheese And Tomato Dressing
1. By hand, in an electric blender or in a food processor, blend or process the cottage cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
2. Mix the tomato, lemon juice, tamari, oregano, thyme, salt, and garlic together until well blended. Combine the two mixtures. - 28.8383
Stuffed Mini Peppers
1. To make the stuffing in a large bowl combine the goat's cheese, ricotta and mint.
2. Stir in the chili optionally and season as per taste with salt and pepper.
3. Slit a little along the side of each pepper, scrape out the seeds and core with a... - 42.2311
Eggplant Roll Ups With Grilled Vegetable Salad
Eggplant is a delicious vegetable, if made in the correct way. Here, you will find two great recipes of eggplant; grilled vegetable salad and eggplant rolls. Check out the video for more detail. - 109.424
Adult Pizza Spread
Warmed goat cheese surrounded by a sea of marinara sauce just awaiting the toasted bread. - 105.071
Home Made Pasta With Duck
Make the pasta first.
Place the flour in a mound on a work surface or piece of marble and make a well in the centre.
Beat the eggs with the salt, 125 ml (4 fl oz) goat's milk (or water) and olive oil, then pour into the well.
Pull the flour into the mixture... - 44.7288
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 43.366
Momo-cha (nepali Meat Dumplings)
How to make Momo-cha (Nepali Meat Dumplings) recipe by Tulsi Regmi is simply amazing! If you have ever eaten these you will surely delight in just reading the recipe and dreaming of the remembered taste. I hav made these with hand minced goat and also lamb... - 58.4451
Chevre And Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Legs
Blend cheese, salami, onion and parsley in small bowl.
(Can be prepared up to 3 days ahead and refrigerated.) To bone chicken, place 1 chicken leg skin side down on work surface.
Make slit along side of thighbone, continuing slit down center of... - 44.2351