- » Homemade Garlic Sausage
Homemade Garlic Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade garlic sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade garlic sausage recipes.
Homemade Sausage From Minnesota
Mix all ingredients well and roll in 2 or 3 rolls as firmly as possible.
Place on aluminum foil; put shiny side next to meat.
Wrap so seam side is up.
Allow to stand in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Punch holes in bottom of rolls.
Place on rack in pan and... - 39.1403
Red Beans And Sausage
In a saucepan, saute the garlic, green pepper and onion in oil until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the next five ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook for 5-7 minutes or until the sausage is heated through. - 31.7716
Farm Style Homemade Sausage
Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
Use to stuff sausage casings or form into patties.
In either case, pan-fry or bake on a rack until crisp but not dry. - 32.2798
Homemade Sausage With Hot Soup
Combine all ingredients except stock and put through food grinder or grind in food processor.
Blend well and form into a loaf on a piece of cheesecloth.
Wrap loaf in the cheesecloth and twist ends to seal.
Secure with string.
Place in... - 40.6361
Homemade Italian Sausage
Combine all ingredients in large bowl and blend well, keeping mixture as light as possible.
Using sausage stuffer, fill casings, twisting off 8-inch links as you work.
Use within 1 day or freeze up to 3 months.
Sausage mixture can... - 35.1574
Spicy Sausage Ragout
This Spicy Sausage Ragout is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Spicy Sausage Ragout dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 38.1532
Beef sausage dip! A hot favorite of mine and makes a combination with corn chips as dippers. You can try other meat, if beef is not your pick. Check the recipe of the yummy sausage dip - I love this hope you too will enjoy! - 36.3067
Sausage Kale Soup
Sausage Kale Soup is a very easy to prepare delicious appetizer recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Sausage Kale Soup; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 41.1998
Cut the lean and fat pork into pieces.
Chop the garlic.
Chop the pork, garlic and sage leaves, coarsely or finely according to taste .
Add the thyme, salt and pepper, and process until mixed.
Form into about 16 sausage shapes or flat patties.
Chill for 12... - 32.3204
1. Mix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into patties.
2. Broil or pan fry. If pan frying, pour off fat as it collects.
3. Drain patties on paper towels. - 25.8784
Spicy Homemade Sausage
Combine first 7 ingredients; mix well, and chill 8 hours or overnight.
Shape meat mixture into five 5- x 3-inch logs.
(Wear rubber gloves to prevent hand irritation.) Wrap logs individually in cheese cloth; tie ends with string.
Place on a rack in a shallow... - 29.7965
Homemade Andouille Sausage
1. Place pork in freezer for about 5 hours. Trim off the tough tissues and chop half of the meat into ¼-inch pieces.
2. Marinade the other half using cayenne, paprika, garlic, black pepper, kosher salt, thyme, red pepper, cure salt, and water.... - 0
Homemade Kielbasa Sausage
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together the pork, veal, marjoram, garlic, salt, pepper and all spice, lightly but thoroughly.
3) Using a sausage-stuffing funnel, stuff the mixture into the casings,
4) In a large pot... - 39.0858
Thai Homemade Sausage
This Asian treat is easy to cook and good to eat. Now all oriental food lovers can easily make authentic Thai sausage with the help of Ning who intricately explains each step in detail. You can make this perfect meat delight in your home kitchen. - 85.8999
Homemade Seasoned Sausage Patties
Using coarse blade on food grinder, grind pork shoulder and salt pork together.
Combine the ground meat, water, onion, parsley, sage, salt, pepper flakes, chili powder, thyme, marjoram, basil, and garlic; mix very well.
Divide mixture in half.
On... - 42.9956
Virrasztók Post Pig Grinding Soup W/homemade Sausage
Add the pork and the fat to a meat grinder and grind well. Add the red pepper, garlic, black pepper and cumin. Mix thoroughly. Using a sausage stuffer fill the pig intestines with the pork mixture. Cook in a frying pan over medium heat until cook... - 0
Coarsely grind together the pork and veal.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix very thoroughly.
Stuff into sausage casings.
Cover the sausage with water and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until the water has completely evaporated. - 28.3388
Sausages With Mustard Mash
Place the potatoes in a saucepan of cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
Heat a griddle pan until hot.
Place the sausages on the griddle and cook for 10 minutes, turning to get an even colour.
Add the onion wedges and cook for 6-7 minutes... - 45.297
Seasoned Sausage Ragout
1. Combine ground veal, parsley, basil, nuts, oil, garlic, pepper, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl, mix until well combined. Shape into 12 sausages, 10 cm / 4 in long. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in deep frying pan. Cook sausages a few at a time... - 32.6789
Melt butter or margarine in a good-size saucepan.
Add sausage, and cook until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add ham, and cook about 5 minutes; stirring constantly; push to one side.
Add onion and green pepper, and cook until soft.
Add rice, and stir until... - 43.2569
Homemade Navy Bean Soup
Sort and rinse beans; place in a 4-quart pot.
Cover with water to about 3 inches above beans.
Soak 8 hours or overnight.
Or, quick-soak by bringing beans and water to a boil.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Drain soaked beans;... - 45.1936
Beef And Pork Sausage
Melt butter in a small frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and cloves; saute for 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
Combine the onion mixture with the beef sausage, salt, sugar, pepper, flour, nonfat dry milk, and water and... - 35.5467
Sausage Spaghetti Bake
1. Brown sausages slowly in large skillet; push to one side. Add the garlic and saute 2 minutes; pour off all fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato sauce, water, sugar and herbs. Bring to boiling; simmer, covered, 30 minutes to blend flavors.
3. While sauce... - 32.2889
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Chicken Amd Sausage Ragout Alla Rosina
1) Cook the fusilli a dente according to its packet instructions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute the chicken and fennel sausages until lightly brown on all sides.
3) Remove the meat from the skillet and place in a hot... - 48.0204
Breakfast Sausage Bread
Allow dough to rise until nearly doubled.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat, cook and crumble sausage.
Add mushrooms and onion.
Cook and stir until the sausage is browned and vegetables are tender; drain.
Beat 1 egg; set aside.
To sausage... - 46.5948
The Posh Pescatarian: Seafood Sausage
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, invites you to have a stay-cation in Southern California and makes a decadent seafood sausage with scallops, shrimp, salmon, crab and swai, encased in a vegetarian sausage casing. You don't want to miss this! - 95.1957
Zesty Sausage Stew
Cut sausages into bite-size pieces. In large saucepan, cook over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, turning frequently, until browned on all sides. With slotted spoon, remove sausages, set aside.
Add onions, garlic and green pepper to drippings remaining in... - 30.328
1. In a bowl, mix pork and beer. Allow it to rest in marinade for 24 hours.
2. In food processor add pork and veal, Ground well. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
3. Drop egg, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and onion powder in... - 102.004
Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms - I love preparing stuffed vegetables and this is one of my favorites. The recipe is pretty easy and the dish has an hard to resist aroma. Check out the sausage stuffed mushrooms recipe. - 46.7723
Veal And Sausage Brochette
Cover sausages with cold water, slowly bring just to boiling point, remove from heat, let cool in water, drain, and chill thoroughly.
Cut each sausage into thirds or about 1 1/4 inch pieces.
Cut veal into strips as wide as sausage pieces, and wrap each veal... - 39.5293
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 0
Cannelloni With Sausage
Sift 2 cups flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt into bowl, and stir in eggs and water with fork.
Press mixture together with hands to form stiff dough.
Knead lightly, and roll out to very thin sheet, about 16" x 16".
Cut into 16 4-inch squares.
Drop squares in... - 43.1437
If you cannot do without your pizzas, try this amazing Sausage Pizza. The specialty of this pizza is that it is layered with a special homemade pasta sauce, which when baked with the filling makes this dish takes divine! It is worth trying this recipe out at... - 127.941
Sausage Stuffed Loaf
Sausage Stuffed Loaf is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Sausage Stuffed Loaf... - 48.9344
Filipino Pork Sausage
How about making some sausages at home? Yup, its easy as you think it is with this Filipino recipe in hand! Cured for a day and fried and its ready! See the video for more on this flavorful dish. - 65.1698
Orzo Pasta With Kale And Italian Sausage
1. Cook pasta. Reserve 1/2 C pasta water.
2. Heat skillet. Add oil. When oil is hot, add sausages. Cook for 5 minutes over medium heat.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low. Add garlic, seasonings, and half of the kale.
4. Using tongs, pull up from bottom... - 0
1. Flatten sausage meat into a large patty in a large skillet. Brown on one side; turn and brown on second side. Remove the sausage from the skillet and crumble onto paper towels.
2. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of fat in skillet. Saute onion and garlic in... - 31.571
Pour water into a large bowl.
Grind celery seed with mortar and pesde.
Add remaining seasonings and stir.
Add the meats and mix the old-fashioned way. - 29.7741
Easy Homemade Jambalaya
This one-pot New Orleans favorite is something which you shouldn't miss. Very easy to prepare, 'jambalaya' translates itself into a mix of rice and whatever meat is on hand. Ryan Karcher uses chicken to fix a quick jambalaya. Requires not more than an hour to... - 122.159
Best Homemade Sauce
1. Heat olive and vegetable oils, butter or margarine and lard in a large kettle. Brown round and sausage a few pieces at a time in kettle; remove as pieces brown with a spoon; reserve.
2. Saute carrot, onion and garlic in same kettle until very soft; stir in... - 32.9311
Homemade Meat Sauce
1) In a large skillet, heat oil. Add in the onions and garlic and saute till they soften.
2) Add in the beef and sausage. Brown on all sides.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of fat in the skillet and drain off the rest.
4) Into the skillet, add in tomatoes,... - 44.0694
1) In a large kettle, add in the olive oil, vegetable oil, butter or margarine and lard.
2) Add in the chuck or round along with the sausage, a few pieces at a time. Once browned, remove them onto a paper towel.
3) Add in the onion, garlic and carrots... - 42.6866
Homemade Meat Sauce
1. Saute onion and garlic in oil until soft in a large skillet; brown beef and sausage in same skillet. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat.
2. Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, 45... - 36.1449
Elba's Homemade Tomato Sauce
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Pour in extra virgin olive oil, add in garlic and season for 2 minutes.
3. Add in tomatoes and try to mash that with fork. Simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Pour in sofrito in the tomato mixture; add in shallots,... - 106.327
Homemade Holiday Turkey
1. Rinse and pat dry turkey.
2. Rub turkey with olive or vegetable oil.
3. Stuff cavity with 1 package sliced bacon and 1 package sage sausage.
4. Season turkey with salt, pepper, sage, garlic and paprika.
5. Place turkey in smoker and... - 98.4154
Homemade Chicken Gumbo
Reserve chicken neck and giblets for other uses, if desired.
Rinse chicken, pat dry, and set aside.
In a wide, heavy ovenproof frying pan, cook sausage over medium-high heat until browned.
Lift out and set aside, leaving drippings in pan.
Add chicken, a... - 45.3277
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
Homemade Pizza For A Low Carb Diet
Reintroduce pizza back into your low carb diet thanks to this Atkins-friendly homemade pizza crust. This Low Carb Pizza Crust recipe from Kent Altena will show you how to make a thin crust pizza with coconut flour. Plus, this homemade pizza recipe can be... - 102.832
Let's Make Homemade Frozen Pizza
Tired of cooking. Try these frozen pizza. This video shows quick and easy way to prepare these pizza with just about the right topping of your choice. An ideal option for a lazy dinner, this is quiet healthy and filling. This can actually even be a good meal... - 120.25
Turkey Sausage Patties
In a bowl, combine turkey, herbs and bread crumbs.
Add chicken broth and stir again.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Form into eight patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
Spray skillet with vegetable oil, or use a nonstick skillet.
Cook patties in skillet over... - 35.9804
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Twist stems off mushrooms.
Add stems to work bowl and process, using on-off pulses, until coarsely chopped; leave in work bowl.
Change to slicing disc.
Crumble sausage into a wide frying pan... - 40.6293
Prepared in minutes, these chunky homemade sausage rolls taste amazing - celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style! - 123.47
Creole sausage is a spicy seasoned sausage meat recipe. Made with ground pork herbed and spiced with cayenne, allspice, chili powder, the creole sausage can be frozen for several week and used when desired. - 37.9492
Sausage And Apple Burgers
Reconstitute the onion slices and apple flakes separately as directed on the packets. Press out excess moisture and put them in a large bowl. With a wooden spoon, work in the sausage meat, breadcrumbs, mixed herbs and seasoning. Bind together with the beaten... - 32.6422
Grilled Sausage & Pesto Pasta
Prepare medium-hot fire in grill; grill sausage directly over fire, turning to cook and brown evenly, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove from fire and set aside.
In large shallow bowl, toss farfalle and pesto; toss to coat evenly.
Slice sausage into rounds and add... - 31.0019
Tuscan Style Sausage
"This sausage is typical of the homemade sausages found in the northern area of Italy, especially in Tuscany near the city of Lucca. They may be used in any recipe calling for Italian sausage. They are versatile in that they can be grilled, fried or boiled." - 37.0329
Chicken, Sausage And Rice Casserole
In a large skillet, combine bacon, onion, garlic, red and green peppers and sweet and hot sausages.
Cook until onions are soft.
Spoon mixture into a 5-quart casserole dish.
Add 1/4 cup broth, black pepper, capers and saffron; mix well.
Sprinkle chicken pieces... - 44.0673
Spaghetti Pasta With Chunky Sausage Tomato Sauce
I love pasta. Period! I love experimenting with different pasta sauces; no doubt about it! So, here is simple spaghetti pasta that is ready in just about 30 minutes. No exaggeration, try it to believe it! Light with pure homemade tomato sauce, yet filling... - 0
Combine meat, crumbs, milk, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Shape into firm, small balls, using rounded teaspoonful of mixture for each.
Heat oil in frying pan, and brown a few balls at a time, turning frequently for even coloring.
Transfer to shallow... - 44.1962
Tasty Little Pizza Snacks
Little Pizza Snacks is very tasty. Little Pizza Snacks gets its taste from sausage mixed with cheese spread on rye bread. Little Pizza Snacks is loved by many across the world. - 40.4185
Bratwurst In Sauce
Place bratwurst in saucepan and barely cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes; drain well.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients in crock pot.
Add partially cooked bratwurst.
Cover and cook on low setting... - 28.9626
Sauerkraut Balls combines the richness of pork, cheese and krauts. Love trying this Sauerkraut Balls just for its yummy flavor. Have all the ingredients ready at home? Then why donâ€™t you try Sauerkraut Balls for dinner tonight! - 45.1381
Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap.
Cover with the wrap and chill.
Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.4229
Shrimp Etouffee Over Rice
Simple and quick is the mantra! This etouffee is packed with flavor and heat. Hardly a meal its really light. Watch Ken make this delicious etouffee in this video - 112.205
Cocktail Weiners With Sauce
Another gory snack for the Halloween season are cookies with the kids! The most faint of heart wouldn't be able to resist this delish snack. Stay tuned to see how Alex and Sophie make this! - 106.242
Skillet Barbecued Franks
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 45.4448
Soak beans as directed.
Pierce sausage casing with a fork; put sausage in pan with beans and 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer until beans mash readily, about 1 1/4 hours.
Lift out sausage and set aside.
Ladle beans and 1 cup... - 43.307
Shrimp Cakes With Pork
Grind shrimp in work bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel knife.
Add pork sausage, scallions, and garlic and process a few seconds more, until mixture is very smooth.
Heat oil in a heavy skillet or wok.
Form shrimp mixture into small patties, about 1... - 26.3747
Brown sausage slowly, stirring to crumble; spoon off excess fat, then stir in oregano and garlic.
Place biscuits on a greased baking sheet.
With bottom of floured custard cup, make a hollow in each, 4 inches in diameter (leave rim).
Fill with tomato paste and... - 34.9136
Lamb And Bean Dansak
Cover the haricot or butter beans with cold water and soak overnight.
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Trim the lamb and cut into 2.5 cm/1 inch cubes.
Slice the sausages.
Place the lamb in a casserole and add sausages, garlic and black... - 36.8551
Mexican Beef Casserole
Brown the ground beef with the onion, green pepper and seasonings such as garlic powder, cumin and chili powder in a skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Brown the sausage in a separate skillet, stirring until crumbly; drain.
Combine the ground beef... - 39.634
Soup Ealbigeoise is a meaty french soup recipe prepared with beef ribs and salt pork along with garlic sausage cubes. Made with added vegetables, the Soup Ealbigeoise is flavored with bouquet garni and cooked in beef stock. - 44.7204
Chunky Spaghetti Sauce
Brown sausage in a large saucepan; drain.
Add green peppers, onion and garlic; cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano and basil; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. - 28.7761
1. Cook zucchini in boiling salted water in a large skillet 10 minutes; lift out carefully; drain pan. Scoop out insides and mash; drain well. Place shells in a shallow pan.
2. Peel casings from sausages; break up meat; saute in same pan for 5 minutes. Stir... - 25.8006
Roast With Savory Stuffing
Start preparing the roast the day before it is needed.
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour a large casserole dish or mould.
Sprinkle one half of the garlic all over the inside of this dish.
Measure the sausage mix, egg, and 1 pint water into a large... - 35.223
Barley Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds.
In a large kettle, blanch peppers in boiling water for 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook sausage, onion and garlic until onion is tender and sausage is no longer pink;... - 37.7426
Cocktail Ham Balls
1. Brown sausage. Drain all excess fat.
2. Mix all ingredients. Form into 4 dozen balls, using 2 teaspoons meat per ball.
3. Brown slowly in pan coated with vegetable pan spray.
4. Lower heat; continue cooking 10 minutes or until meat is entirely cooked. - 26.4006
Italian Veal Loaf
Place the sausages in a saucepan, cover with water, and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes; drain and cool.
In a blender container place the eggs, wine, sour cream, bread, salt, garlic, nutmeg, onion, and pepper; blend until smooth.
Place the ground beef and... - 40.4692
1. Place the chick-peas in a large, heavy kettle, add water and bring to a boil over moderate heat. Cover, turn off heat; cool 1 hour. Bring to boiling; reduce the heat; cover kettle; simmer for 1 hour, 15 minutes, or until firm-tender.
2. While the... - 32.5643
Round Steak Italiano
Cut steak into 8 servings; pound to 1/2-inch thickness.
In skillet brown the steaks in small amount of oil. (Electric skillet 350°.)
In same skillet brown the sausage, breaking into small pieces.
Drain off excess fat.
Add next 6 ingredients to... - 44.3144
Spaghetti With Romano Sauce
Saute hamburger and sausage together until thoroughly cooked.
Pour off fat, and add onion, parsley and garlic.
Saute 5 minutes; add remaining ingredients except spaghetti and cheese.
Cook slowly until thickened; taste for seasoning.
Remove bay leaf before... - 38.7446
Noodle Mix Up
In a large pot, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic until soft; add the sausage meat, ground beef, celery, parsley and tomatoes; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 20 minutes.
Add the noodles, peas, corn, and olives, blending well.
Simmer for 5... - 33.6378
Saute onion in oil in 5-quart saucepan until tender, but not brown.
Add water, veal bone, kidney beans, mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste, garlic, bay leaf and oregano.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 45 minutes.
Remove bone; add zucchini,... - 40.7386
In a large microproof casserole, saute onion in the first amount of butter 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add rice, lettuce, mushrooms, tomato, sausage, salt, garlic, pepper and chicken stock.
Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes to boil, then reduce power level to 30% and... - 38.6824
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
Turkey Bone Gumbo
After the turkey has been carved, put bones in plenty of water and boil slowly about 1 1/2 hours or until remaining meat falls off the bone.
Make a roux of bacon drippings and flour.
Add onions, garlic, bell pepper, celery and cook until wilted.
Add hot... - 44.5983
Hot Dogs And Tomatoes
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the garlic and onions over a medium heat.
Add the chopped green pepper, cover the saucepan, reduce the heat and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the caraway seeds, tomatoes and paprika.
Cover... - 31.1711
Mock Lasagne Casserole
Brown the meat; drain off fat.
Add tomato sauce, garlic salt, pepper, basil, and 1/2 cup water.
Cover; simmer 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In a 2-quart casserole layer half each macaroni, cottage cheese, shredded cheese, and meat sauce.
Bake at... - 31.6483
3 Easy Flatbread Pizza Snack
For Buffalo Chicken Pizza:
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, and chili flakes. Mix to coat well.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
4. Place chicken pieces in roasting pan and drizzle olive... - 0
In large nonstick saucepan or Dutch oven, heat 1 Tb (15 mL) of the oil over medium-high heat. Add Italian sausages; cook over medium-low heat 8 to 10 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Remove; set aside.
Increase heat to medium. Add pork; cook 3 to 5... - 36.8239
Ground Beef Spinach Crepes
In a large frying pan over medium heat, saute the beef and sausage with onion and garlic until meat is crumbly.
Mix in spinach and salt to taste.Beat eggs with the 3/4 teaspoon salt and the milk.
Stir flour into egg mixture; beat until well blended.
Heat... - 44.4848
Baked Brunch Eggs
Peel and halve tomatoes and scoop out centers, discarding seeds and reserving pulp; set aside.
In a frying pan, melt butter over medium heat; add onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute until vegetables are limp.
Add ground beef, pork sausage, and tomato... - 43.3194