- » Homemade Fudge Frosting
Homemade Fudge Frosting Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade fudge frosting recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade fudge frosting recipes.
Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Place the sugar, corn syrup, milk, and chocolate in a large saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Continue cooking until mixture forms a very soft ball in cold water (or to temperature of 232Â° F.).
Stir occasionally to prevent... - 27.8524
Rich Fudge Frosting
Melt butter or margarine with cocoa in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is smooth; remove from heat.
Beat in 10X sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth with electric mixer at high speed. - 21.9786
Low Calorie Fudge Frosting
1. Combine topping mix, water, vanilla, instant pudding, salt, your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar, and instant coffee in small bowl of electric mixer.
2. Beat at high speed 2 minutes, or until mixture thickens... - 26.711
Homemade Fudge Brownies
If you are looking for ideas for making dessert for the crowd, here is one ultimate recipe for fudge brownies. Easily made with usual ingredients present at home, these can be made easily at home. - 118.917
Mix first 6 ingredients together, and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 325°F. 25 minutes.
Cover with marshmallows; cut sides down, and cool.
Drizzle with frosting.
When completely cold, cut into 30 small squares with a warm wet knife. - 34.1899
Brown Sugar Fudge Cake
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add chocolate, beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk,... - 43.2477
Cream together shortening and 1 1/2 cups of the sugar; beat egg yolks.
Mix well; mix and sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Beat until smooth; add vanilla and nuts.
Beat egg whites until stiff,... - 43.4069
Classic Chocolate Fudge Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) With a mixer, cream butter, sugar and vanilla.
3) Add eggs, beating until soft peaks form.
4) To this, stir in the melted chocolate.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients and add to the chocolate... - 47.5661
Wellesley Fudge Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare two 9 inch cake pans by greasing and dusting with flour.
3. Place the chocolate in a measuring cup; add 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 cup of water, microwave for 2 minutes stirring every 1 minute... - 0
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl, stir until well blended.
Pour into a greased and floured 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 40 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Spread with frosting. - 27.7402
Quick Sacher Torte
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare the cake mix; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes, or until the centers spring back when pressed with fingertip. Cool in... - 28.7188
Devil's Angel Cake
1. Sift flour, cocoa and 1/2 cup of sugar onto waxed paper; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt with electric mixer at high speed in large bowl until very foamy and peaks are beginning to form. Beat in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar, 1... - 35.1
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake
Everybody loves cake. Monique's beautiful chocolate crunch ice cream cake is going to make you very popular at every event you take it too. Try it out, we are not kidding! - 110.693
Chocolate Crunch Ice Cream Cake (my Dairy Queen Cake)
Here's a video of a delicious recipe for vanilla ice cream cake with chocolate. It is a basic recipe which gives great taste and makes every party a special occasion. An amazing selection of ice cream makes a wonderful frozen dessert with the right amount of... - 98.0792