- » Homemade Fruit Coolers
Homemade Fruit Coolers Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Fruit Coolers recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Fruit Coolers recipes.
Fruit Juice Cooler
This Fruit Juice Cooler is a fabulous blend of orange, grapefruit and lemon juices in mineral water. You can never expect to come across a tangier and healthier refreshment. Cruise through the summer with this Fruit Juice Cooler. - 28.4075
1. Place fruit in blender or food processor and puree.
2. Combine fruit and fruit juice. Place in freezer and freeze until the mixture just begins to become firm.
3. Combine frozen fruit mixture with mineral water and serve over ice cubes. - 25.6585
This Melon Cooler are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Melon Cooler and surprise your loved ones! - 33.9905
Cantaloupe Cooler Salad
Cantaloup cooler salad is a simple melon salad. Tossed with bacon and onion rings the cantaloupe salad is quite savory and is served with poppy seed dressing. Delicious yet easy, it is perfect for brunches. - 27.7749
1. Put the strawberries and sugar in the container of an electric blender or food processor and blend or process until smooth.
2. Add the ice cream and 1 cup of the goat's milk and blend or process again.
3. Combine the mixture with remaining goat's milk. - 21.2571
1) In a bowl, mix together wine, the fruit juices and tonic water.
2) Check the wine mixture and add sugar as needed.
3) Stir in the orange slices then refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
4) Serve with an orange slice and some crushed... - 36.9702
7-up Red Satin Punch
This 7-Up Red Satin Punch is a delicious blend of apple and cranberry juices. Don't miss out on this tasty fare when you're with your friends on a hot summer afternoon. Do you have any thing to say about this 7-Up Red Satin Punch ? - 32.4272