- » Homemade Fruit
Homemade Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade fruit recipes.
Raw Organic Strawberry Rollup
Sweet cravings or dessert cravings can be fulfilled in a healthy way besides being delicious. Watch health chef Santiago showing how to make Raw Strawberry Fruit Rollup with fresh strawberries and natural sweeteners as the key ingredients. Sweetness so real... - 98.3789
Fresh Fig Brulee
Getting the that lovely thin caramel crust that makes a cracking sound when tapped with the spoon, has always been tricky. Chef John’s trick to make fruit brulee is using a blow torch to melt the demarara sugar over the fig which works much better than... - 81.5147
Fruits In Snow
1 Wash and dry fruits on paper towels.
2 Brush each piece of fruit with egg white, then sprinkle generously with vanilla sugar.
3 Allow to dry on cookie sheets. (You can place the grapes on cookie sheets, brush with egg white, and sprinkle with... - 47.0248
Homemade Fruit Ketchup
1. In a 4 quart kettle, put together apples, onions and water; cook until apples are tender.
2. Pass mixture through a sieve for food mill.
3. Return mixture to the kettle and cook uncovered at medium heat for 1 hours until sauce is thick and rounds... - 47.0061
Crostata Of Fruit
1) Almond cream: In a mixing bowl, beat butter and powdered sugar with electric beaters until light and fluffy.
2) Beat in the lemon zest, eggs, almonds and extracts.
3) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
4) Crostata of Fruit : Cut the puff... - 45.9685
Rich Fruit Sponge
Grease a 900-ml (1 1/2-pint) basin.
Mix together in a bowl all the dry ingredients except the sugar.
Soften the butter in a bowl and beat in the sugar until it is light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in the eggs and milk.
Carefully fold in the dry ingredients and... - 45.9136
The second day of Rosh Hashanah can leave your stomach feeling uncomfortable from all the heavy holiday meals. Enjoy a festive salad which is light, but still blessed by incorporating holy fruit ingredients. I have used pomegranate and apples in this recipe. - 45.8947
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) To make the Danish pastry dough, blend together the fresh yeast with cold water. In case dried yeast is being used, warm the water, dissolve about ½ teaspoon of sugar in it and then... - 45.7884
Pheasant With Fruit
1) In a large pan, saute the pheasant in butter over a low heat, until lightly coloured.
2) Season with the salt and pepper to taste, then cover and cook over a low heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the pheasant is tender.
3) Remove on a platter and... - 45.4239
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 45.4197
Fruit Bon Bons
1) In a medium bowl, add apple juice, peanut butter and honey. Stir well.
2) Use a food processor with a metal blade or in a food mill, to add raisins, dates, sunflower seeds, prunes and walnuts. Process or grind briefly to chop... - 44.4592
Exotic Fruit Clafoutis
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F / Gas Mark 6.
2) Dice the fresh pineapple and mango into 1/2 inch pieces, place in a bowl, drizzle with the rum and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, lightly beat the eggs, sift and add the flour and salt,... - 44.3857
1) Preheat oven hot to 400°F, 200°C or Gas No. 6.
2) In a bowl, sieve 4 oz (100 g) of-the flour and 1 level teaspoon of the sugar.
3) Mix yeast and all the liquid.
4) Stir for 20-30 minutes until frothy.
5) In a bowl sieve remaining... - 44.2744
1. Wash all the orange and peel off of their skin. With a sharp knife, cut a slice from the top and base of each orange, and then cut down each orange in strips to remove the peel and all white pith.
2. Wash and peel the grapes. Remove the seeds... - 44.0468
1 Preheat the oven at 350 degrees farenheit (180°C/Gas 4)
2 Prepare a 2 pt ring tin, base lined and greased.
3 In a bowl, sift dry ingredients and rub in margarine.
4 Add sugar, sultanas, mixed peel, and cherries.
5 In a bowl,... - 44.0228
Fruit And Fibre Layers
1)In a saucepan, take dried apricots, apples, peaches, prunes , cherries and the apple sauce.
2)Add spices like cardamom pods, cinnamon stick and cloves.
3)Bring mixture to boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes until fruits are soft yet full.
4)Discard... - 43.4697
1 Line 4 salad plates with lettuce.
2 Arrange orange, pear and nectarine slices in separate mounds around the edge of each plate, dividing evenly.
3 Place a plum half in the middle, hollow side up; mound the berries on top.
4 In a small cup,mix sugar... - 43.4141
1. In a small saucepan, add tapioca and salt, cover with water and allow to come to a boil
2. Turn the heat down to medium-low and allow to simmer until the tapioca turns clear, say fifteen minutes
3. Add orange and pineapple juices, stir to blend and... - 43.4096
Fruits In Marsala
1) In a saucepan, dissolve the sugar in water and lemon juice.
2) Place the saucepan over high heat to boil the liquid to prepare heavy syrup.
3) Allow to cool.
4) Add in Marsala and stir well. Wait until it cools completely.
5) In a... - 43.1523
Party Fruit Kuchen
1. Drain apricots, reserving liquid.
2. On serving plate place cake layer and prick surface with fork.
3. Spoon 1/4 cup reserved apricot liquid over cake.
4. Make pattern of fruit over top of cake, alternating 1 pear half with 2 apricot... - 42.7032
Iced Kiwi Fruit Sabayon
1. Slice the kiwi fruit
2. Remove the flesh and then cut it into 1 cm (1/2 inch) cubes
3. In a large heatproof dish, place the flesh of the fruit
4. Cover the dish with a cling film and then microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes
5. Puree the fruit... - 42.174
Sweet And Sour Fruit
1)Open the can of fruit cocktail and drain.
2)Peel and slice bananas.
3)Dice the cored and peeled apples.
4)In a mixing bowl, place the drained fruits and mix in the guavas along with its syrup.
5)Add in diced apples and sliced... - 41.9514
1) Peel the fruits.
2) Cut bananas into 1 inch pieces; divide oranges and lemon into sections; drain pineapple chunks.
3) Preheat the broiler or a charcoal grill.
4) In a bowl, place the fruits, pour rum over and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of... - 41.0731
Fruit Di Mare Suspirus
1. Put the scampi or prawns into a large, deep heatproof bowl or casserole. Quickly pour on freshly boiling water. Cover with a lid and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Leave to stand for 5-8 minutes, then drain through a colander, cover with cling film and... - 40.9483
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 40.8451
Fruit Brochettes In Foil
1. Peel bananas, slice into 4 pieces each Place in a large bowl toss with lemon juice.
2. Peel, core and quarter pears and add to bowl tossing to coat with lemon juice.
3. Peel oranges, remove pith and segment into the bowl.
4. Blanch peaches... - 40.814
Veal And Fruit Ragout
1. Remove any traces of fat from the meat and cut into chunks
2. In a saucepan, melt butter or margarine, add veal chunks to it and fry till golden brown on each side
3. Add about half a cup of water, cover ans simmer for forty five minutes till the... - 40.3689
1) Separate fruit and juice into two individual glasses.
2) In a saucepan measure milk.
3) In a basin mix custard powder with enough milk.
4) Boil the milk and turn off heat. Mix into custard blend.
5) Pour the mixture to saucepan and boil stirring... - 40.1802
Mix gelatin and sugar in a large, heavy saucepan, slowly mix in water, then syrup; insert candy thermometer.
Heat over moderate heat, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves, then cook without stirring to 222° F.
Gently set pan in a larger pan half full... - 39.9675
Tranche Awe Fruits
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Roll the pastry out to into a 12"X7" reactangle adn cut away the border an inch and a half wide all around the reactangle
3. Lift the cut rectangle off and roll the solid rectangle... - 39.5482
Anneka's Fruit Surprise
1) Over very low heat, dissolve the sugar in water, stirring constantly.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and then gently simmer till a syrup has formed.
3) Add the butter and stir well.
4) Add the strawberries, allow to thoroughly warm, and then add the... - 39.5466
Orange Fruit Tea Bread
1) In a bowl, put the fruit, sugar and orange and pour the hot tea all over. Stir properly, cover and allow to stand overnight.
2) Grease an 8-inch round cake tin and then line it with a greased greaseproof paper.
3) Into the fruit mixture, stir the... - 38.5997
1 Pare a thin layer of peel from 1 orange with a vegetable parer, then cut into slivers.
2 In a small saucepan; place the slivers and add water to cover; simmer for 15 minutes; drain.
3 While the peel cooks, pare the white membrane from the cut orange... - 38.1626
1) In small saucepan, soak gelatine in 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
2) Heat the saucepan gently and mix to dissolve the gelatine.
3) Take off from the heat.
4) Add in the remaining ginger ale and extract.
5) Pour the mixture in and 8 inch square pan, so it... - 38.1143
1) In a blender, add fruit and nuts to grind.
2) Pour in lemon juice and mix well.
3) Prepare balls to roll in shredded coconut or seeds.
4) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
5) Serve the balls as snacks with any cold beverage. - 36.9613
1. In a bowl, blend together the milk and cornflour
2. Transfer this to a saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce the heat when it begins to boil
3. Add in all the rest pf the ingredients and allow to simmer for a few minuites until thick enough
4. Pour... - 36.2139
Casserole Turkey With Fruit
Sprinkle the turkey portions with the seasonings; slice the leek.
Melt the butter in a pan and fry the prepared leek until it becomes transparent, then sprinkle with the flour.
Stir in 6 tablespoons of cold water and leave on a low heat.
Heat the oil in a... - 35.959
True Fruit Gelatin
1.Take a saucepan, put water, gelatin and salt in it.
2.Allow the gelatine granule to soften by leaving the mixture for a minute.
3.Once done, boil and add the grape juice.
4.Transfer the mixture to a bowl and chill.
5.Add fruits and... - 34.9809
Combine peaches, .sugar, and cinnamon in blender.
Whirl at medium speed until smooth.
Add butter milk; whirl again.
To serve, pour into six 8-ounce glasses.
Slice orange very thin; garnish each glass edge with an orange wheel.
Top with dash of... - 34.6181
Fruit Jeweled Gelatin
1.Mix the fruit cocktail and grape juice.
2.Put water to make the juice 1 3/4 cups.
3.Take a small saucepan, put 1/2 cup juice mixture and gelatin granules in it and leave for a minute.
4.Heat the mixture until gelatin dilutes.
5.Turn... - 33.7652
1. Over each bagel half, thinly spread cream cheese and sprinkle ground cinnamon.
2. Top with slices of fruits.
3. Serve Fruit Wheels for a healthy snack. - 33.2892
Heat sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Remove from heat; cool.
Pour sugar syrup into a 2-quart glass jar.
Add desired fruit and vodka; stir gently.
Cover the jar with a tight-fitting lid.
Let stand (steep)... - 33.286
Favorite Fruit Clafouti
1. In a large bowl beat together the egg whites, whole eggs, granulated sugar, honey, liqueur or rum extract and orange juice, vanilla, and salt with a wire whisk or an electric mixer on low speed till light and frothy. Stir in the yogurt till mixture is... - 33.2066
1) In a thick pan, over low heat, melt sugar and water with cream of tartar or lemon juice.
2) Allow the syrup to simmer to 320° F (when checked with a sugar thermometer) and then take off from heat.
3) Lower bunches of currants into hot syrup using... - 31.8793
Fruit On Picks
1) Dip the slices of banana in orange juice. Roll slices in coconut.
2) On 10-inch wooden skewers, place the fruits, alternating cherries, chunks of pineapple, grapes and slices of banana. Continue placing the fruits till the skewers are... - 29.621
Fruit Chews is a chewy treat ideal for kiddies. Dried fruits are used in this Fruit Chews and you can add your own ingredients and experiment! Just check out the simple-n-easy recipe of Fruit Chews. - 29.311
Sprinkle sugar over, pumpkin' and let sit overnight.
Place over low heat in the morning; add lemon juice and bring to a simmer.
Cook gently till done.
Cubes should hold their shape.
Cool well before serving.
Tastes better after,a few days.
Serve plain or with... - 28.7835
1. Into a blender jar with chopping blade, put together all ingredients and process for about 30 seconds until mixture is perfectly smooth.
2. If required, stop blender and using a rubber spatula, push mixture towards the blade and process.
3.... - 28.058
In 6-quart Dutch oven, combine "V8" juice, cider, tea, apricot nectar and sugar.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; heat 10 minutes.
Ladle into mugs. - 27.7988
1) Take a bowl and arrange fruit salad in it.
2) Press several mint leaves and mix it with fruit salad and chill in refrigerator to allow blending of flavors.
3) Serve in sherbet glasses, garnished with a sprig of mint. - 26.7797
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Can be prepared a day in advance. - 26.1044
Fruit Blender Drink
1) In a blender, blend adding ice cubes to make a thin, chilled drink.
2) Add sunflower seeds if desired.
3) Serve immediately. - 24.7299
Fruits De Saison Grilles
1. Cut the pineapple into thin slices, then halve the slices.
2. Arrange attractively on individual heatproof plates with the other fruits.
3. Pour over the cream and sprinkle with the sugar.
4. Place under a broiler for 2-3 minutes, until beginning to... - 24.126
Fruit Bon Bons
In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, 1/3 cup gelatin, almonds, extract and enough food coloring to tint mixture desired shade.
Chill 1 hour or until firm enough to handle.
Using about 1/2 tablespoon mixture for each, shape into... - 24.0254
Roasted Stone Fruits With Vanilla
Heat the oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 8. Tip the sugar, vanilla seeds, cardamom, lime zest and juice into a food processor, then blitz until blended. Place the fruit into a shallow baking dish, then pour over the sugar mixture
Roast for 20 minutes until the... - 23.8556
These appetizer fruits are so very delicious, refreshing and soothing for a summer meal ! Try out these appetizer fruits for your next meal and tell me if you like them ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 20.4925
Homemade Fruit Recipes By Category