- » Homemade Fries
Homemade Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Fries recipes.
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 117.128
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 105.404
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.73
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
If you enjoy your fries, you are bound to enjoy this Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. Try it once and it is bound to be your favorite snack! It is also a good option to prepare yams in a different way. Check out this video for more details! - 85.1408
Raw Jicama Fries
Are you on a raw food diet? This video has something that suits your requirements perfectly. Watch it to learn how you can replace the god old fries with this healthier alternative, that tastes just as good. - 58.1552
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 47.9268
Rutabaga Home Fries
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the rutabaga till it becomes tender.
2) Drain the rutabaga and put it back into the pot.
3) Let it heat up for 2 minutes to dry off the excess moisture.
4) Take the rutabaga out and slice them to the size of half... - 36.5486
Sweet Home Fries
Preheat oven to 400°F Peel potatoes with Vegetable Peeler.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then quarter, using Garnisher.
Continue to slice potatoes into fries.
Place in Classsic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, add oil and toss to coat.
Place on 13-inch Round Baking... - 35.7806
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0
Crispy Basil French Fries
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into your desired size for French fries.
2. Soak the potatoes in icy cold water for 60 minutes and drain. Allow to drain for 5-10 minutes to make sure the potatoes are not soaking with water.
3. In a bowl,... - 0
Homemade French Fries
This Worldwide popular snack doesn’t need any introduction I guess. Potato Fingers are deep fried to make them crispy from out and fluffy inside. This would be a perfect snack on a rainy day served with sauce of your choice. - 0
Crispy Garlic-parmesan Fries
French fries. Hello? Awesome. But probably not so awesome at home, yeah? Those frozen ones you bake in the oven taste like arse. Fear not, dudes. Sean and Adam are gonna show you how to make them at home, restaurant style. Oh yes. You’ll be the talk of the... - 0
French fries are a very popular and yummy starter that you can prepare instantly. It is a crispy snack made out of potatoes. - 0
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
Lynn demonstrates how to make Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. These would be a perfect side dish for a barbeque or any meal. This recipe is easily doubled. - 0
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0
How To Bake Homemade Steak Fries: "cooking Like Alpha Beta Pie"
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash potatoes and peel completely or partly. You can also leave the peel if desired.
3. Slice potatoes in half lengthwise. Put the cut side down and slice them lengthwise.
4. On a cookie sheet, lay... - 0
Betty's Paradise Blt Home Fries (loaded Home Fries)
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Loaded Paradise BLT Home Fries. This recipe is based on the Loaded Home Fries that Rick and I sampled during our recent breakfast at Lynn's Paradise Café in Louisville. This recipe may not have exactly the same... - 0
Homemade Fries Recipes By Category