- » Homemade Fries
Homemade Fries Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Fries recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Fries recipes.
Oven Baked Fries
Can you still call a French Fry a French Fry if it isn't fried? Baked fries will make you wonder why you ever drove to those "Golden Arches". Your kids will love the way these baked fries taste. Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. - 118.78
Chipotle Potato Fries
If you are fond of potato fries why not try these sauted potoato fries with a flavorful twist of chipotle peppers. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates this recipe in a few steps. Great addition to your hoilday breakfast menu or as a side... - 106.994
1. Peel the turnip.
2. Fill a pan with water and heat.
3. Put turnip in the water and add better than bouillon.
4. Boil turnip for 15 minutes.
5. Remove turnips from boiling water and allow to cool for some time.
6. Preheat the oven... - 102.708
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
If you enjoy your fries, you are bound to enjoy this Spicy Sweet Potato Fries. Try it once and it is bound to be your favorite snack! It is also a good option to prepare yams in a different way. Check out this video for more details! - 86.813
Raw Jicama Fries
Are you on a raw food diet? This video has something that suits your requirements perfectly. Watch it to learn how you can replace the god old fries with this healthier alternative, that tastes just as good. - 59.8676
Harvest Home Fries
1. Take a 12-inch skillet and add 2-teaspoon oil in it.
2. Now arrange a single layer of potatoes on the bottom of the pan and cook these until potatoes are turned light brown in color. It will take at the max 2-3 minutes time.
3. Transfer potatoes in... - 46.8277
Rutabaga Home Fries
1) In a pot of boiling water, boil the rutabaga till it becomes tender.
2) Drain the rutabaga and put it back into the pot.
3) Let it heat up for 2 minutes to dry off the excess moisture.
4) Take the rutabaga out and slice them to the size of half... - 36.7624
Sweet Home Fries
Preheat oven to 400°F Peel potatoes with Vegetable Peeler.
Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then quarter, using Garnisher.
Continue to slice potatoes into fries.
Place in Classsic 2-Qt Batter Bowl, add oil and toss to coat.
Place on 13-inch Round Baking... - 33.6068
Crispy Basil French Fries
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into your desired size for French fries.
2. Soak the potatoes in icy cold water for 60 minutes and drain. Allow to drain for 5-10 minutes to make sure the potatoes are not soaking with water.
3. In a bowl,... - 0
Garlic Herb Steak Fries
This video shows you how to make thick-cut garlic herb steak fries. They're super easy to make, all you have to do is cut them into wedges, season with some garlic powder and dried herbs, salt and pepper, add some oil, and throw in the oven. - 0
Garlic Fries (quick Snack)
Garlic Fries is a healthier version of french fries. It is baked as apposed to more common deep fried french fries.
Garlic brings more nutrition values to the table too. - 0
Baked Chili Fries
Crispy and crunchy with a bold, spicy flavor, these Baked Chili Fries would be perfect served alongside a juicy burger hot off the grill! - 0