- » Homemade Fresh French Dressing Homemade
Homemade Fresh French Dressing Homemade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade fresh french dressing homemade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade fresh french dressing homemade recipes.
Homemade French Onion Soup
Want a dish that would be fit to enjoy a cold and rainy winter night? Nothing can be better than Homemade French Onion Soup to beat the cold and sooth your throat with something very warm and nice. He is making the soup with julienned onion using bay leaves... - 131.161
Stuffed Pear Salad
This Stuffed Pear Salad are such wonderful things that you would surely love to have. Try out this brilliant exotic recipe for Stuffed Pear Salad and surprise your loved ones! - 27.2206
Basic French Dressing
Blend all ingredients.
Shake well before using variations Instead of cider vinegar use homemade mead vinegar, mint, tarragon or dill vinegars or fruit juices such as lemon, lime, grapefruit or orange. - 18.0436
French Remoulade Sauce
Why use bottled tartar sauce (remoulade sauce) when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled sauces industry is not in vain as this recipe to make remoulade or tartar sauce without any blender or equipment is as easy as... - 124.427
Combine all ingredients and allow to set overnight for best flavor. - 20.5378
Trim about half the green part from the leeks. Cut the remainder of the leeks into 3 mm (1/8 inch) slices and wash thoroughly. Drain, then blanch in boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes. Drain and cool quickly in cold water. Drain well.
In a screwtop jar,... - 23.215
Asparagus Appetizer Salad
Nothing can compliment your meal so wonderfully than this Asparagus Appetizer Salad. Try out this fresh, delicious and exciting recipe for Asparagus Appetizer Salad and relish it! - 33.8715
Place all vegetables and garlic in blender with 1 cup tomato juice.
Blend until mixture is smooth.
Add French Dressing, lemon juice, salt and cayenne with remaining tomato juice.
Serve very cold with small bowls of cubed tomato, celery,... - 32.8189
Rinse shrimp under cold running water, and halve if large.
Combine with peas.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and stir lightly with fork.
Add celery, parsley, green pepper and onion to dressing.
Pour over shrimp mixture, and toss lightly with fork.
Serve on... - 32.7969
Marinate lima beans in dressing about 1 hour.
Combine with next 4 ingredients, adding just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Pile into a lettuce-lined bowl, and garnish with olives or sliced eggs. - 14.9541
Provencale Seafood Salad
1. In a medium bowl, combine the ingredients for the dressing except the fish and shrimp. Mix well.
2. Gently fold in the poached fish and most of the shrimp (reserving a few for garnish) into the sauce until well coated.
3. Line a salad bowl... - 44.0292
Tomatoes Stuffed With Cottage Cheese And Basil
Slice the tops off the tomatoes and scoop out their insides.
Sieve the pulp to remove the seeds.
Add the remaining ingredients to the pulp, and mix them all together.
Spoon this mixture back into the tomato shells, and serve on a bed of lettuce with French... - 28.6694
Special Citrus Salad
This Special Citrus Salad is so refreshing ! Mandarin oranges seasoned with pepper, tarragon and Italian salad dressing, and herbed with parsley and basil, and served with cucumber, grapefruit, orange, onion and tomato is a tasty treat ! Try this Special... - 35.0743
Orange Spinach Toss
1) In a salad bowl, combine spinach, orange section, peanuts, and bacon.
2) According to package direction, prepare the French Salad dressing.
3) Pour the dressing over the salad mixture and toss lightly.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper and serve... - 30.8338
Nicoise Salad Using Dijon Mustard
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil, add beans and cook for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Mix lettuce leaves in a salad bowl. Make dressing by mixing garlic, pepper, mustard, lemon juice and oil in a screwtop jar. Close... - 34.0633
1. Place the onion rings in a bowl. Sprinkle with the caster sugar and vinegar and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
2. If the anchovies are very salty, soak them in the milk for 10-15 minutes, then drain on paper towels.
3. Place the endive in a bowl.... - 40.0774
Kumquat And Cheese Salad
1. Wash the kumquats. Let them simmer in the water with the sugar and cinnamon until tender, about 20 minutes. Let them cool.
2. Drain. Split, remove seeds and stuff with cream cheese to which the salt and paprika have been added. - 30.7057
Nicoise Salad With Salad Greens
1. Peel potatoes and cut into slices. Place in a shallow dish. Place beans in a second shallow dish.
2. Combine the oil, vinegar, garlic, mustard, parsley, onion, salt and pepper in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well to mix. Drizzle 1/2 cup over the... - 33.4796
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain and let them stand in the steam until they are dry but still warm.
5. Generously... - 47.3423
Potato Salad With Yogurt Dressing
1. Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 20 minutes, or until barely tender. Peel and slice into a bowl.
2. Add the scallions and French dressing, toss to coat, and let marinate for 30 minutes, or longer.
3. Add the celery, dill, parsley, egg, salt,... - 31.9979
Cress And Dandelion Salad
The dandelion should be fresh and young.
Wash the leaves carefully and drain well.
Arrange them in a salad bowl with the cress.
Add the slices of onion and pour the French dressing over all. - 20.8125
Combine spinach, orange sections, and sliced onion in a large salad bowl, tossing well.
Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture, toss gently. - 16.8287
Mix all ingredients.Freshly cooked broccoli or green beans, or use as a superb salad dressing on crisp greens. - 19.0384
Lettuce And Dandelion Salad
Pick dandelion greens fresh and young.
Wash leaves carefully in several changes of water.
To crisp, drop lettuce and dandelion greens in ice water.
Drain well on paper towels.
Place lettuce, dandelion greens and onion slices in garlic rubbed salad bowl.
Pour... - 31.9006
Baked Chestnut And Ham Dressing
The night before, slice or tear the bread, including the crusts, into small pieces.
Place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have about 12 cups.)
Spread out the crumbs on large baking sheets or... - 46.2887
Baked Pork And Grape Dressing
Preheat an oven to 150°F (65°C).
Slice or tear the bread, including the crusts, into small pieces.
Place in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process to form coarse crumbs. (You should have 8-9 cups.)
Spread the crumbs on baking sheets and... - 44.423
Marinate beets in French dressing.
Arrange about two thirds of the beets around edge of a salad bowl.
Then make a row of coleslaw inside beets leaving center free for remain ing beets.
Arrange grapefruit sections on beets in center. - 18.4049
Minted Tomato And Onion Salad
Arrange overlapping slices of tomato and onion in a flat glass pan.
Pour French dressing over and sprinkle with chopped mint.
Let stand in refrigerator 2 to 3 hours to marinate, spooning dressing over slices occasionally.
Serve on lettuce, garnished with... - 26.7405
1. Arrange mushrooms in a shallow bowl large enough to hold them all in a single layer.
2. Combine French dressing, creme fratche, garlic, parsley and chives in a bowl. Whisk until well mixed. Pour dressing over the mushrooms, cover bowl and refrigerate for... - 28.2163
Chef's Fruit Salad
Combine orange sections, pineapple chunks, chopped apple, and raisins in a small bowl, set aside.
Layer lettuce and cottage cheese in a large bowl.
Drizzle with French dressing.
Spoon fruit mixture over dressing, top with walnuts. - 28.4152
Combine dressing, onion, pickles, green pepper, parsley and capers and chill well.
Put the asparagus in a flat dish in a single layer 1 hour before serving time.
Pour the dressing mixture over.
Cover and chill until serving time.
Lift asparagus out and... - 35.3023
Cantaloupe, Pineapple And Cherry Salad
1. Peel the cantaloupe, cut in half, remove seeds. Cut the meat into cubes.
2. Toss cubes with the seeded cherries, pineapple and the French Dressing.
3. Heap on crisp lettuce. Sprinkle with paprika. Or add chopped fresh parsley, mint or summer savory. - 31.643
1. Wash the okra, cut off tops and boil in the water with salt 6 to 8 minutes, or until the okra is tender. Drain and rinse in hot water.
2. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. To serve, pour French Dressing over the okra and leave 10 minutes or longer. Serve on... - 27.6737
Fast And Fancy Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
Combine French dressing, soy sauce, and ginger.
Pour sauce over fillets and marinate 10 minutes.
Cook, uncovered for 2 minutes.
Turn fish, cover, and cook an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
Let stand,... - 35.1477
Classic Chef's Salad
1) Arrange the greens, ham, Swiss cheese, turkey, cucumber, radish, hard-cooked eggs and French dressing in separate serving dishes.
2) You may also serve anchovies, artichoke hearts, small sardines, olives, red onion rings and cauliflower florets in... - 38.143
Bring water to a boil, add shrimp, and cook 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain well, rinse with cold water.
Peel and devein shrimp.
Combine shrimp, celery, walnuts, and salad dressing, stir well.
To serve, line salad plates with leaf lettuce, and top each with a... - 29.1492
Fried Potato Salad
1. Make dressing by mixing all the ingredients in a screwtop jar. Close tightly; shake well.
2. Heat oil in a large saucepan. Add new potatoes with sweet potato cubes. Fry, turning frequently, until lightly browned and just tender. Drain on paper towels.
3.... - 33.6692
Frozen Cheese Salad
Mash cream cheese with fork.
Add olives and almonds, and stir in lemon juice and salt.
Fold whipped cream into mixture.
Spoon into refrigerator tray, and freeze without stirring.
Cut into squares, and serve on salad greens with dressing; garnish with mint. - 27.4909
Stuffed Sole Victoria
Defrost fish if frozen, just until fillets can be separated.
Saute' bacon slices lightly until fat turns clear.
Set bacon aside.
Add butter to the pan with onion and mushrooms.
Saute until onion is clear.
Remove from heat, and add pars-ley, bread crumbs,... - 39.0475
Potato Salad:- Allow 1 medium potato per serving.
Scrub, boil in skins and do not peel until cooked unless recipe directs otherwise.
Potato Salad with Bacon Bits:- Slice potatoes into bowl lined with lettuce or other greens, and sprinkle each layer with... - 26.3414
Artichoke Seafood Salad
This typical Artichoke Seafood Salad is the best healthy and tasty combination to any meal. Try this easy and simple recipe for Artichoke Seafood Salad; this happens to be my personal favorite! - 41.676
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2)Squeeze out seeds from blanched tomatoes and slice it into into 4 wedges. Sprinkle the dressing over them.
3)Prepare the chicken for roasting by dressing the bird.
4)Season the bird inside out with salt... - 42.8346
Chefs Salad is a filling and tasty salad. The combined flavors of the ingredients of this yummy salad is irresistible! Try this brilliant Chefs Salad recipe! - 30.0536
This Hawaiian Salad is something everyone will enjoy having on their dining table. Here's is a much simpler recipe for you to try your own homemade Hawaiian Salad. - 34.4024
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Chicken Salad recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Chicken Salad! So just give it a try! - 27.9566
Bring first 4 ingredients to boil, and stir in rice.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Allow to simmer until rice is tender, about 20 minutes (the water will be completely absorbed).
Stir rice, and make sure bottom of pan is quite dry.
Lift out garlic and bay leaf,... - 39.2672
Chefs Salad Bowl
1) Tear the salad green into bite size pieces and make the carrot curls.
2) In a salad bowl, put the cucumber, onion, avocado, salad greens, carrot curls, tomatoes and radishes.
3) Liberally sprinkle with salad herbs, salad salt and cracked black... - 41.3553
To make the dressing, chop the Parmesan finely with the metal blade of a food processor, about 30 seconds.
Add the basil and chop finely, about 10 seconds.
Add the mustard and vinegar and with the motor running add the oil through the feed tube.
Season with... - 43.8055
Baked Fish With Shrimp Stuffing
Rinse fish under cold water; drain well and pat dry with absorbent paper.
Sprinkle fish cavity generously with salt.
Combine in a bowl the shrimp, mushrooms, bread crumbs, celery, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, and thyme.
Gradually pour 1/4 cup melted butter... - 40.8815
Simple Chef's Salad
Yummy Chef's Salad! Just thinking about the wonderful flavors and texture of this Chef's Salad makes my mouth water! The Chef's Salad is oftem my dinner. You simply have to try them! - 34.9326
Betty's Turkey Brie Apricot Sandwich
Whether it's leftover turkey from your Thanksgiving dinner or an unexpended wedge of brie in the refrigerator, Betty shows you how to put together a lip-smacking sandwich using your leftover ingredients. This grown-up comfort sandwich makes for a quick... - 96.8269
Cheesy Delight Meal
Watch Chef Walter Staib making some of his favorite dishes using cheese, from breakfast through dessert. The video shares a great way to use up cheese left over from holiday parties. The chef here makes four dishes with cheese, Cheddar cheese fondue,... - 146.759
Dark Shallot Vinaigrette
Are you buying the bottled salad dressing because you find it difficult to make one at home? Take a look at this recipe video of Dark Shallot Vinaigrette. This video will guide you through the process of making a perfect vinaigrette with your favorite herb or... - 105.616
Salade doloise is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. It is a french cuisine delicacy. Get all set to serve salade doloise as a side dish today. If you don't want to be a big sinner, don't simply read this recipe, try it as well. - 49.9418
Potato Salad Nicoise
Rinse and drain lettuce.
Refrigerate until crisp.
In a saucepan or steamer over medium heat cook potatoes in water to cover until tender; drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
In a bowl place potatoes.
In a saucepan or steamer steam green beans until... - 47.0818
Salade De Homard En Petits Pains
1) Slice the petits pains in half, lengthwise, and scoop out most of the dough, set aside.
2) In a stockpot, prepare court bouillon by mixing the first 6 ingredients.
3) Allow to cook for 20 minutes.
4) Place the lobster and simmer 15 minutes... - 46.1892
Mushroom And Sprout Salad
1. Combine the sprouts, mushrooms, spinach, and scallions in a salad bowl.
2. Mix the dressing with the mustard and toss with spinach mixture just before serving. - 21.337
1. Put the cucumber slices and tomato slices alternately in a shallow dish. Pour the dressing over and allow to marinate in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
2. Garnish the outside edges of the dish with salad greens and sprinkle the sprouts over the top of... - 22.2183
Cucumber And Olive Salad
1. Combine the cucumber, olives, and cheese.
2. Toss the watercress and sprouts together and arrange on four salad plates. Top with the cheese mixture. - 22.3582
Bean Sprout Lunch
1. Put the salad greens in the bottom of a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle the watercress and celery over the greens.
2. Divide the surface area of the salad into fifths and arrange cucumber slices in one section, then the eggs, cheese, chicken, and sprouts in... - 28.5523
Brown Rice Salad
1. Put the hot rice in a large bowl and pour the French dressing over it. Toss to mix and let stand for 30 minutes.
2. Add the onion, celery, sweet pepper, and olives. In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, and mustard. Add to the rice mixture... - 30.3098
Peas And Carrot Salad
1. Put the peas and sliced carrots in a saucepan. Add enough water to barely cover the bottom of the saucepan, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
2. Drain the vegetables (save the water for soup) and put the vegetables in a bowl. Cool and chill. Add the celery,... - 33.1696
Dungeness Crab And Iceberg Salad
Fond of crabs? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Tse demonstrates a step by step procedure of preparing this yummy Dungeness Crab and Iceberg Salad in this video. That’s not all, chef also shares a great method to crack and clean the Dungeness Crabs.... - 148.802