- » Homemade French Toast
Homemade French Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade french toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade french toast recipes.
Homemade French Toast
Making this homemade French toast is as easy as making a toast itself. A great breakfast dish for kids and loved equally by grown ups. Take a look at the video to see how easy it is to make this morning sweetener. - 100.873
You May Also Like!
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Macadamia French Toast
Combine eggs, juice, milk, sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg in a medium bowl, mix well.
Arrange bread slices in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, pour egg mixture over bread.
Cover and refrigerate.
Pour butter evenly in a jellyroll pan, arrange bread in a... - 34.3174
Golden French Toast
1. Break eggs into a pie plate and beat slightly with a fork; stir in the sugar, salt and milk. (Sugar adds a faintly sweet touch and helps to brown the toast evenly and richly.)
2. Place bread slices, 1 at a time, in plate; let soak a moment, then turn with... - 26.1293
Sugar Crusted French Toast
1 In a small bowl beat together eggs, milk, the 2 tablespoons sugar, and vanilla. Place bread in a 2-quart baking dish. Pour egg mixture over bread; turn bread to coat. Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes or until egg mixture is absorbed.
2 In a large skillet or on... - 28.4451
No Fry French Toast
Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray coating.
In a shallow bowl combine egg, egg white, milk, and vanilla.
Dip bread slices in egg mixture just long enough to coat both sides.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake in a 450° oven about 6 minutes or till bread... - 39.9271
Blueberry French Toast
Cut bread into 1 -in.cubes; place half in a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Cut cream cheese into 1 -in.cubes; place over bread.
Top with blueberries and remaining bread.
In a large bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk and syrup; mix well.
Pour over bread... - 45.4183
French Toast Ham Sandwich With Rarebit Sauce
Mix meat with enough mayonnaise to moisten, and add relish.
Makes 2 generously filled sandwiches of bread and meat mixture.
Mix egg, milk and barbecue sauce.
Dip sandwich quickly in mixture.
Fry in melted butter on both sides until golden.
Cut diagonally, and... - 30.7755
Souffle French Toast
1. In a food processor or blender, process the orange sections for 1 minute. Add the eggs, egg whites, milk, sugar, liqueur, orange rind, vanilla, and salt; process 1 minute longer.
2. In a shallow dish, arrange all the bread in a single layer. Pour over the... - 36.3199
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
1) In a bowl mix all other ingredients except bread.
2) Soak the bread in a mixture until soft.
3) In a skillet heat butter or oil.
4) Saute slowly until golden brown on both sides.
5) Serve with applesauce or with yogurt. - 35.9052