- » Homemade French Baguette
Homemade French Baguette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade French Baguette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade French Baguette recipes.
Whole Wheat Baguettes
1. Combine yeast, sugar, salt, and water in a large bowl.
2. Add the all-purpose and whole wheat flours a little bit at a time, mixing well. Expect the dough to be sticky and add enough flour to make it possible for you to move the dough to a lightly floured... - 39.7463
Love asparagus? Then you will love the asparagus tapas for sure. This recipe of seasoned asparagus stuffed in bread makes the right pick as an appetizer. Try this asparagus tapas recipe. - 45.5344
Moroccan Seafood Tagine (homemade)
1. Cut the tomatoes into half. Grate the tomato pulp with the seeds holding the skin side. Discard the skin.
2. In a tagine or pot heat olive oil on medium high. Add the grated tomatoes and bay leaf. Season with paprika, salt and black... - 0
French Onion Soup In A Onion Bowl
Heat a heavy sauce pan over moderate heat with the butter and oil. When the butter has melted, sitr in the onions, cover and cook slowly until tender and translucent. (About 10 min.)
Blend in the salt and sugar, increase the heat to medium high and let... - 44.3572
Warm Brie And Berry Dip
Warm Brie And Berry Dip is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Warm Brie And Berry Dip recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 38.798
Moroccon Lamb Tajine With Almonds
Looking for a meat preparation for a get-together? Try Moroccan Lamb Tajine with Almonds! This dish is prepared from lamb shoulders and seasoned with spices. It is a sure-fire hit with the guests. This delicious meal will definitely leave your guests asking... - 105.2
Caramelized Onion And Cheese Rounds
In a large skillet cook the sliced onion in oil and margarine about 3 minutes or just till tender.
Add the chopped walnuts and the sugar.
Continue to cook and stir about 5 minutes or till onion is slightly caramelized and walnuts are lightly toasted, stir in... - 42.1707
Preheat oven to 450° F.
Heat margarine in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
Add onions and saute 2 minutes.
Cover and cook until translucent.
Stir in broth and pepper; bring to a boil.
Ladle equal portions into 6 ovenproof bowls.
Place 2 bread slices... - 34.1927