- » Homemade Fish Stick
Homemade Fish Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade fish stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade fish stick recipes.
Homemade Fish Sticks
If it is difficult to make kids eat fish, try making homemade fish sticks as they are fresh and delicious. Weelicious host is making them with fresh tilapia but as she says you are free to use your favorite fish. All it needs is dipping in egg wash and then... - 130.038
Homemade Fish Sticks
1. Cut the fish into medium size long pieces, set aside.
2. In a bowl combine breadcrumbs, corn flakes crumbs and parmesan cheese.
3. In another bowl beat and egg and in another bowl place the flour.
4. Roll the fish stick in the breadcrumbs... - 120.002
Homemade Ginataang Mackerel
For all those who think cooking fish or seafoods at home is not an easy job, should take a look at this ginataang mackerel recipe. Here the chef provides simple instructions to make mackerel with coco milk and basil. All said, but the video would have been... - 87.173
You May Also Like!
Stick Blender Homemade Mayonnaise
Why use bottled mayonnaise when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the bottled mayonnaise industry is not in vain as his recipe to make homemade mayonnaise using a stick blender is as easy as using bottled mayonnaise. It’s... - 99.8111
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 0
Fish With Mustard Butter
Place fish sticks in a single layer in shallow baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
Spread sticks with butter mixture.
Broil according to package directions. - 28.1482
Baked Fish With Caper Stuffing
1. Place frozen blocks of fish in buttered, 10x6x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and paprika. Dot with the butter or margarine; pour the milk around fish.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour, or until fish flakes easily with a... - 25.1224
Tarako Fish And Cream Spaghetti
Want an interesting spaghetti recipe? Then you must watch this video. Watch now to know more about how to pleasantly surprise your guests with a tasty treat! This recipe is easy yet amazingly impressive! - 78.7764
Garlic Flavoured Fish
Cut fish into slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Mix in garlic, turmeric and cumin powder.
Add red chillies and water and stir for 1 minute.
Mix in vinegar and simmer for about 5... - 39.27
Burgundian Jellied Fish Slices
Pour 16 oz. wine and 16 oz. water into a large saucepan with a cover.
Peel and slice 1 carrot and 1 onion, and add to saucepan with 1 teaspoon salt, 10 peppercorns, 1 bay leaf, 2 whole cloves, 1 sprig thyme, 6 sprigs parsley, 3 sticks of celery and 1 lb. fish... - 41.2472
1) Use salt and pepper to season the fillets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
3) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray 4 muffin cups of about 2 Â½-inch diameter each.
4) Into each muffin cup, fit 3-ounces fish, overlapping ends... - 43.5839
Drain well and chop.
Spread in a buttered bake dish and dot with butter.
Now cut the fillets into 6 servings.
Heat the next six ingredients together in a skillet and when boiling add fish and cover tightly.
Poach 2 or 3... - 40.7988
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Wash fish well in cold water; pat dry with paper toweling. Place in a greased, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in sage and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Add bread cubes;... - 37.2101