- » Homemade Fish
Homemade Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade fish recipes.
Ask Chef Tony - Use Your Head (your Fish Head), Episode 16
Don't toss out those fish heads. You can make great meals out of what many people toss out. Chef Tony shows you how the head of the fish is not only usable, it is actually one of the best parts of the fish. Fish stock, fish salad, or a grilled meal in itself... - 122.411
Homemade Fish And Chips
This is an easy recipe to make Fish and Chips at home. The Chef bakes the fish and potatoes in the video making it a healthy dish. So, surely try out this recipe. - 104.688
Fried Fish In Red Sauce
You have planned a tea party and have cakes cookies and biscuits for the guests, add some fried fish in red sauce to the menu to impress the guests. Watch this video and learn making fried fish in red sauce. It is a simple and easy recipe quickly made. - 103.432
Tuna Melt With Cheese
Would you love to replicate Tuna melt as similar to a New Jersey restaurant style? With Keith Snow you can perfect the art of making one as close to it. One of the classic filling for sandwich, you can make your delicious Tuna Melt with this fast and easy... - 101.524
Fish In Hot And Spicy Red Chilli Oil
If you love to keep your dinner simple but spicy, here is an easy way to do so. This recipe offers an oriental flavor to the fish and goes perfectly well with noodles or rice. As per your taste, you can make it as hot as you want. Watch the video and get... - 98.7597
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
Lemon Cedar Leaf Mackerel
1. Clean mackerel by removing the innards. Keep head and tail and skin intact.
2. Soak it in water and lemon mixture for about an hour.
3. Preheat grill to medium high.
4. Season fish with pepper, and chili flakes.
5. Stuff fish cavity equally... - 94.3484
Fish In Manchurian Sauce
Chinese your weakness? Why not try making it at home? A simple way to make quick Chinese? Chings sauces to the rescue! No worries if you here a few words exchanged in the Hindi language, because the recipe will be recapped in English! - 90.8575
In The Kitchen With Ken - Tuna Melt
Tuna anyone? These thick tuna steaks are melted over with some goat cheese and then stacked in a sesame bun to have as a large sandwich! See the video for more on making this tuna cheesy sandwich! - 88.3868
Tuna Melt Ciabatta
Seafood are always more than welcome when it comes to talking of hearty dinner meals. If you love your seafood, then you won't mind throwing together this tuna delicacy that is a cinch to make. Tempting and easy to make, this tuna recipe is a must try for all... - 87.1655
Barbecue breakfast for holidays, picnics or camping. Watch this incredible video that shares an excellent barbecue breakfast menu. Barbecued, bacon, fish with vegetables and eggs makes a real wholesome and healthy breakfast. Take a look… - 81.0412
Brazilian Fish Stew
All you seafood lovers reading this, it's time to get excited and hungry. Check out the video of the delicious Brazilian Fish Stew. A great recipe straight from the Brazilian cuisine. That sounds interesting isn't it? - 78.3586
Fish Au Gratin
This fish au gratin can be prepared with any fish like sole or trout. Flavored with parsley and thyme, the fish au gratin is baked with cheese and breadcrumbs. Enjoyed by everyone, especially the kids, this fish au gratin is a simple and healthy way to... - 48.0281
Fish Ish Kabobs
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the fillet into serving size pieces.
2. In a large bowl, prepare a marinade mixture with oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, ginger and soy sauce.
3. Dip the fish cubes in the marinade; add onions and tomatoes to the fish. Mix... - 47.365
Mother's Fish Mooli
Rub lime juice and salt on fish and leave to marinate for half an hour.
Mix both ground pastes.
Heat oil in a pan and fry ground spices.
Add coconut milk, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and salt.
The texture should be that of milk.
Add water... - 47.013
1) Take the halibut and remove the skin as well as the bones from it.
2) Cut into 4 pieces before sprinkling salt and pepper on it.
3) Allow it to stand for 10 minutes.
4) Sprinkle white wine on the halibut pieces.
5) Wrap each piece in... - 46.9996
Florentine Fish Consomme
1) Take a deep saucepan and melt the butter in it.
2) Add the carrots, celery, onion and olive oil to it..
3) Cover the saucepan and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
4) Add the tomatoes to it, season with salt and pepper before adding boiling... - 46.8738
Fish florentine is prepared with fish fillets, spinach and breadcrumbs. Cooked in the microwave, the fish florentine is prepared with milk and spiced with nutmeg. Topped with cheese and breadcrumbs, the fish florentine is baked to a golden brown crust and can... - 46.8124
1. Clean, wash and cut fish into slices.
2. Apply salt and leave aside.
3. Grind chillies, garlic, cumin, and coriander leaves.
4. Grate coconut, add a little,warm water and extract milk.
5. Soak tamarind and squeeze out pulp.
6. Soak jaggery in tamarind... - 46.7538
Stuffed Fish En Papillote
Have the fish split and boned.
Wash and dry; rub inside and out with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Melt half the margarine in a skillet; saute the onions, celery, green peppers and mushrooms 10 minutes.
Mix in the bread crumbs, thyme, almonds and... - 46.2859
Homemade Fish Fingers
1.In a pan, heat butter and add flour to it and cook by stirring for 2 minutes.
2.Turn off the flame and gradually add milk to the mixture.
3.Put the pan on heat and let the mixture boil by stirring.
4.Cook on low flame until thick.
5.Once done, add... - 46.1455
Ensure that the fish is completely free of skin or bone and any discoloured flesh.
Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, make a paste of the fish with the nutmeg, onion, garlic and lemon juice.
Blend in the egg whites and then chill the mixture for... - 45.9322
Charles Pachter's Dishwasher Fish
1. Take the fish and stuff it with a filling of almonds and butter mixed with seasonings.
2. Hold it in place by means of a string if required.
3. Take a double sheet of heavy-duty foil and arrange the fish on it.
4. Add some white wine on top.
5. Wrap... - 45.8767
Baked Cod Fillets Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish with butter.
3 Arrange partially thawed fillets in the dish.
4 In a small saucepan, add the tomato sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt,1/8... - 45.7231
Homemade Fish Fingers With Deviled Topping
1.Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2.In a skillet, heat oil and deep fry the fish fingers until golden.
3.Take the fingers out on paper towels.
4.Take a casserole dish or foil container and put the fingers in it.
5.Heat butter in a pan... - 45.3158
Au Gratin Fish Supreme
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 10-inch skillet, saute the mushrooms and onion in the margarine, until the onion is translucent.
3) Sprinkle over the flour, salt and pepper, stir constantly and cook for 1 minute.
4) Gradually stir in the... - 45.2551
Fish Stuffed Tofu
Cut tofu squares in half diagonally to make 8 triangles.
Let drain in a colander for at least 15 minutes, then place between paper towels and gently press out excess water.
On widest side of each triangle, cut a pocket to within 1/2-inch of edges.
Gently fill... - 44.8104
1. Preheat the square griddle on medium heat for 2 minutes
2. Butter one side of the bread
3. In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise and celery and blend well
4. Spread this mixture onto the unbuttered sides of the bread
5. Spread... - 44.7597
Fish Au Gratin
1) Grease 4 scallop shells or individual heatproof dishes lightly.
2) Preheat broiler to medium heat.
3) Into a heavy-bottomed skillet, put the frozen fish steaks and pour water over them.
4) Add the bay leaf, onion and seasoning and... - 44.7081
Cold Gingered Fish
Wash fish and drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in a kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Add ginger, lower heat and stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add fish and stir-fry for 3 minutes till cooked through.
Tip fish into a bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients except garnish in a... - 44.65
Fish Stuffed With Cranberries And Pears
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Grease 1 large or 2 medium baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray
3. Take a large nonstick skillet and in it heat oil over moderate heat.
4. Add and sauté the onions and garlic, for 5- 7... - 44.5342
Fish With Spinach En Papillote
1. Prepare the marinade by whisking all the ingredients.
2. Add fish steaks and turn over a few times for even coating.
3. Refrigerate, covered, for about half an hour or 24 hours.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Cut 6 hearts from parchment... - 44.5247
Lettuce Wrapped Fish Bundles
1. In cold water, rinse lettuce leaves and shake off excess.
2. On a 9-inch (23 cm) pie plate place and microwave them at High for 20 seconds or until limp.
3. On work surface, overlap 2 lettuce leaves slightly and top with half of the... - 44.4678
Shrimp And Fish Gratin
1) Wash and dry the shrimp after shelling and de-veining it.
2) Cut out the skin and take out the bones from the fish before cutting it into small pieces.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Take a baking dish and grease it with... - 44.3989
Le Beaux Fish Dish
1) Cut the fish from the bone, sprinkle with salt and let it sit for 10 minutes.
2) Rinse and dry the fish.
3) Cut into 2 1/2 cm (1 in.) strips.
4) Grease a pot or a deep frying pan with butter.
5) Put the fish in it.
6) Pour the stock... - 44.3989
Cabillaud Cod Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 450 °F.
Cook potatoes in boiling salted water.
Drain thoroughly; dry over low heat.
Mash well, adding 2 tablespoons butter, cream, and egg.
Season with salt and pepper.
Put fish into skillet with wine, lemon juice, and enough salted water... - 44.1898
Fish From The Aegean Sea
1. Pre heat the oven by setting it to 425°F.
2. Take a baking dish and butter it well.
3. Arrange the potatoes, onions and tomatoes in thin layers in that order.
4. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and dot them with butter.
5.... - 44.1873
Terrine Of Fish Florentine
Rinse the potatoes and prick the skin in several places with a fork.
Line the microwave with a double thickness of kitchen paper.
Arrange the potatoes in a circle, leaving the middle of the oven empty.
Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Peel the potatoes and... - 44.1415
Thaw fish fillets, if frozen.
If fillets are in pieces, press fish together to form 8 whole fillets.
In mixing bowl combine spinach, rice, onion, the 1/4 cup almonds, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Place about 1/4 cup filling near wide end of each fillet; fold... - 43.6573
1) Use salt and pepper to season the fillets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
3) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray 4 muffin cups of about 2 Â½-inch diameter each.
4) Into each muffin cup, fit 3-ounces fish, overlapping ends... - 43.5839
Two Fish In Phyllo
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
CUT THE SALMON and halibut fillets into 4 equal pieces (for a total of 8 pieces), preferably all the same size (about 1 inch by 4 inches).
LAY ONE PHYLLO sheet on the work surface, with the long side toward you.
(Keep the remaining... - 43.5315
1. Roast and powder coriander, red chillies, cumin and fennel.
2. Clean and slice fish. Wash well.
3. Rub over with pepper, salt and turmeric.
4. Heat oil. Lightly fry the fish.
5. Grate coconut and extract milk.
6. Peel and slice onions, garlic and... - 43.2237
Parmesan Fish Saute
1) In a small bowl, mix the buttermilk and cheese together, keep aside.
2) In another small bowl, mix the flour and seasonings together, keep aside.
3) On a wax paper sheet or a paper plate spread cornmeal, keep aside.
4) Sprinkle the fish with the... - 43.2102
Fish With Piquant Topping
Arrange fillets in 9-inch square baking dish with thickest portions toward outside of dish.
In small mixing bowl, blend all topping ingredients.
Spread over fillets.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 5 to 10 minutes, or until fish... - 43.1785
1. Clean, wash in several rinses of cold water and cut fish.
2. Peel and slice garlic, ginger and onions; slit green chillies. Make two extracts of coconut milk.
3. Heat oil, saute sliced onions. Add turmeric and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add garlic,... - 42.9439
Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
Rinse and dry the fish fillets and place them in a single layer, skin side down, in an oiled 9 x 12-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with salt and set aside.
Toast the whole cumin seeds in a dry skillet for a few minutes.
Grind them in a... - 42.9325
Wash the fish and pat dry.
Remove any bones.
Cut into two- inch pieces.
Place in a saucepan along with the carrot, celery and water.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and simmer about ten minutes.
Strain the liquid into a bowl, discard the vegetables,... - 42.8187
Platter Of Fish And Shellfish
For the sauce, heat the oil in a saucepan, add the lobster shells and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
Stir in the shallots and carrot, and cook gently, stirring occasionally, until the shallots are softened.
Stir in the whiskey and set... - 42.7935
1. Prepare stuffing. Fry chopped onion and celery till tender but not brown.
2. Combine all ingredients and mix well. If too dry add a little milk or stock.
3. Clean, fillet and skin fish.
4. Place a small roll of stuffing on each piece of fish.
5. Roll fish... - 42.7028
Saute onion, bell pepper, celery over medium heat in oil.
Stir in flour.
Add V-8 juice and bring to a quick boil.
Let boil for 5 minutes.
Add wine, lemon and bay leaf.
Reduce heat to low and let simmer for 2 hours.
Add fish, parsley, green onion tops and cook... - 42.4044
1)In a bowl, mix 4 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 1 cup warm water. Make thick coconut milk and keep aside.
2)In a bowl, mix 6 tbsp Maggi Coconut Milk Powder with 3 cups warm water. Make thin coconut milk and keep aside.
3)Heat a karahi, fry the... - 42.2783
Party Fish Florentine
This Party Fish Florentine tastes delicious. Feast on this fish and seafood bake with irresistible seasonings for your next do. Tell me if you'd like to introduce this Party Fish Florentine to your guests next week. - 42.1143
Fish Filled Tomatoes
1 From top of each tomato, cut a 1/2-inch slice.
2 With the help of a melon bailer, core the tomatoes leaving 1/4 to 1/2 - inch thick shell.
3 Drain throughly on paper towels by turning over.
4 In a bowl, mix together fish, rice, egg, cheese... - 41.9419
1) With a fork, flake the fish and remove skin and bones, if any.
2) In a bowl, add mayonnaise with cream or top of the milk and grated onion. Blend all together.
3) Fold in the fish into the mayonnaise mixture.
4) Season with salt and... - 41.7298
Fish Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
In a saucepan, melt butter.
Fold in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually blend in milk, stirring until sauce thickens.
In a 5 cup (1.25 L) ovenproof dish, spread half the corn flakes.
Add fish, egg slices and bell pepper.
Coat... - 41.4939
Fish In Paper
Season the fish with the salt and pepper.
Cut 4 pieces of aluminum foil large enough to wrap the fillets.
Brush one side of the foil with a little oil.
Place a fillet in the center of each piece; sprinkle with the onions, parsley, wine and remaining... - 41.3805
Burgundian Jellied Fish Slices
Pour 16 oz. wine and 16 oz. water into a large saucepan with a cover.
Peel and slice 1 carrot and 1 onion, and add to saucepan with 1 teaspoon salt, 10 peppercorns, 1 bay leaf, 2 whole cloves, 1 sprig thyme, 6 sprigs parsley, 3 sticks of celery and 1 lb. fish... - 41.2472
1) Remove any bones and black membranes ffrom fillets.
2) Cut fillets into smaller pieces and grind them with chopped onions.
3) Combine fish mixture with eggs, salt, pepper, cornstarch and flour.
4) Place the mixture in fridge for appx.... - 41.2446
1. Clean the fish well in salted water and make gashes on both sides.
2. Moisten the chilli powder with a little water and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4. Add the ground onion paste and saute over low heat until... - 41.2422
Descent Tuna Melt
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium bowl, combine reduced calorie mayonnaise, dill pickle, mustard and onion.
Stir in tuna and eggs.
Unroll dough into 2 long rectangles.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet with long sides overlapping 1/2 inch; firmly press edges and... - 41.2341
Seasoned Coated Fish
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
On sheet of wax paper, combine bread crumbs, cheese, basil and garlic salt.
Dip haddock in melted butter, then roll in crumbs to coat... - 40.8888
Maja's Prawn Or Fish Patia
Marinate prawns with salt and lime juice for half an hour.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till brown.
Add ground spices and fry well.
Add prawns and simmer till done.
Add a little vinegar, salt, sugar and tomato ketchup.
Serve hot with boiled rice and plain... - 40.8491
Fish Bonne Femme
1)Rinse mushrooms and then later slice it.
2)Mince shallot and parsley.
3)In a heavy skillet place mushrooms, shallot, parsley, wine and butter and cover it.
4) Add small fillets of fish in the skillet, placing flesh sides up.
5)Sprinkle with salt and... - 40.8271
Drain well and chop.
Spread in a buttered bake dish and dot with butter.
Now cut the fillets into 6 servings.
Heat the next six ingredients together in a skillet and when boiling add fish and cover tightly.
Poach 2 or 3... - 40.7988
Fish And Vegetables Gratin
This Fish and Vegetables Gratin is a truly delicious meal. This baked dish essentially consists of flounders, sole or ocean perch fish with mixed vegetables cooked in wine sauces topped with bread and cheese in layers. Try this Fish and Vegetables Gratin.... - 40.6796
Homemade Fish Buns
Homemade fish buns can be healthy. You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. - 40.6392
Peppery Fish Stir Fry
1) Allow the fish to stand at the room temperature for 20 minutes .
2) Slice into 1" pieces.
3) Drain the pineapple well.
4) Keep the pineapple chunks aside
5) Reserve the juice to use later.
6) In small bowl blend the reserved pineapple juice and... - 40.5834
Slice zucchini in half crosswise; then slice into 1/4-inch lengthwise slices.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add half of the zucchini; cook 5 minutes.
Turn slices over, and sprinkle with half of basil,... - 40.2311
Fish Market Tostadas
Combine onion and 2 tablespoons cilantro; set aside.
Combine salsa, broth, garlic, and 2 tablespoons cilantro in container of an electric blender; cover and process until smooth.
Transfer mixture to a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer,... - 40.2052
Creamed Fish And Pimiento
1. In a large pan,pour in the oil and heat it gently
2. Add the chopped celery and onion and cook till it is translucent
3. Add the whole wheat flour to the pan and continue stirring over low heat till the flour is cooked through.
4. After one... - 39.9644
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Heat oil in a pan. Saute onion, garlic, ginger, chillies, peppercorns and curry leaves.
3. Add thin coconut milk and stir to a simmering point. Add fish pieces and salt. Cook the fish over low heat with the lid on until... - 39.4996
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In prepared dish arrange half the fillets in a single layer.
Spread with mustard.
Layer rice, parsley, onion and green pepper over fillets.
Arrange remaining fillets... - 39.4277
Fish Marguery In Paper
Place fish in 12- x 8-inch baking dish.
Add wine, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Dot with 1 tablespoon of butter.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes or until butter melts.
Remove fish and reserve liquid.
Cut four 12- x 15-inch pieces of parchment paper.
Butter each... - 39.4036
Fish With Snow Peas En Papillote
Cut four 15- x 12-inch pieces parchment paper or aluminum foil, fold in half lengthwise, creasing firmly.
Trim each into a large heart shape.
Place parchment hearts on baking sheets.
Lightly brush one side of each heart with 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil,... - 39.3907
Garlic Flavoured Fish
Cut fish into slices through the bone.
Wash and drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in a non-stick kadhai or wok over moderate heat.
Mix in garlic, turmeric and cumin powder.
Add red chillies and water and stir for 1 minute.
Mix in vinegar and simmer for about 5... - 39.27
Country Garden Fish
Cook half the onion in 2 tablespoons butter until soft.
Add rice, parsley, about 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
Stir over low heat until well mixed.
Rub fish with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
Put half the fillets in... - 39.193
1. Cut the fish into 5 –inch x 3-inch pieces.
2. In a shallow pan, arrange the fish pieces and cover with vinegar, bay leaves, pepper corns, oil, chopped onion and lemon juice.
3. Cover the pan with its lid or with a aluminum foil.
4.... - 39.1638
Fish Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Spray shallow 2-quart flameproof casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange fillets in casserole and sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper; bake until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
While fish is... - 38.6514
Fish In Smoker Cooker
Salt and pepper fish.
Soak wood in water.
Light charcoal and let burn down, then place wood on charcoal.
Put water pan with wine, liquid smoke, parsley, and lemon in smoker cooker.
Fill pan with water, being careful not to splash on fire.
Place fish on... - 38.526
Open Grill Fish
1)Slice the fillets into serving sized pieces or leave as whole.
2)For Grilled Fish: Season the fillets with salt and paprika
3)Keep the fillets on separate aluminum foil sheet.
4)In a small bowl, mix butter and Tabasco. Pour the mixture over the... - 38.463
Remove skin from fish all in one piece, starting at backbone.
Remove bones from fish and grind flesh.
Grind onions, combine 1/3 of onions with fish and grind again.
Add crumbs to fish with egg, salt, pepper and water.
Mix until smooth.
Wash fish skin, fill... - 38.3861
Newfoundland Fish And Brewis
Water salt fish for 12-14 hours, depending on the thickness of cod.
Pour off water for soaking, then cook fish.
Bring it to a boil, then simmer 10 minutes; drain.
Remove skin, bones and flake.
Soak hard bread until it can be cut with a knife.
Bring just to a... - 38.1734
1. In a bowl, combine a quarter cup of green onions, artichoke hearts, lemon juice, albacore tuna, oregano, pepper, olive oil and red pepper; stir them all well to blend
2. Divide this mixture between muffin halves and sprinkle cheese evenly
3. Place... - 37.7831
Fish Casserole Florentine
1) Wash and drain the salmon.
2) Flake it.
3) Take the spinach and chop it into small portions.
4) Preheat the oven by setting it to desired temperature.
5) Take a glass casserole of 1 quart capacity and grease it.
6) Arrange the salmon... - 37.6846
Manglorian Fish Curry- Mangalore Meen Kari
This vibrant and delectable curry comes from Mangalore, a region along the southwest coast of India with a cuisine dominated by fresh seafood, coconuts, dried red chili peppers and spices. The tamarind gives this true southern curry a wonderful sour finish... - 37.507
1 As per the package directions, thaw the fish.
2 Dip the pieces in French dressing.
3 In a skillet, heat butter.
4 Add in fish.
5 Sprinkle onion over the top.
6 Cook over moderate heat for 7 or 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 36.4897
Fish Casserole Florentine
Fish Casserole Florentine is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.3411
Cape Cod Room Crab Au Gratin
Thaw or drain crab meat.
Remove cartilage; cut into chunks.
Cook crab and shallots or onion in butter 5 minutes.
Add cream, and salt and pepper to taste.
Turn into individual oven-going serving dishes; sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
Bake... - 36.3329
Cook spinach according to package directions, drain well.
Combine spinach, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, yogurt, egg yolk, onion, lemon juice, salt, and nutmeg, mix well.
Line a steaming rack with cheesecloth, arrange fish on cheesecloth.
Place rack in a... - 36.31
Fish Cordon Bleu
1) Prepare fish fillets as per the directions on the package.
2) Place a slice of ham and cheese over each of the cooked fillet.
3) Place in the oven for 2-3 minutes or until the cheese is partially melted.
4) In a small saucepan, heat the soup and... - 36.3083
Fish With Gingered Pineapple
1. To prepare the fish cut block of fish fillets into 4 equal pieces and on a pie plate arrange like spokes in a wheel.
2. Coat the fish spread over hoisin sauce and then sprinkling with soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot and green onion.
3.... - 36.2337
Mixed Fish Platter
Break up the lettuce into small pieces and arrange on a serving plate.
Slice mackerel and kipper into bite-sized pieces and arrange on lettuce together with rollmops.
Top with onion and peppercorns.
Chill until needed.
To serve, mix together the vinegar and... - 36.0581
Put the fish into a pan and add the water, lemon juice, bay leaf, shallot and celery.
Cover the pan and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the fish is tender.
Drain the spinach and arrange in the bottom of a casserole dish.
Place the cooked fish over it,... - 35.7876
Fish With Lime And Garlic
1. Cut deep diagonal slits in both sides of the fish. Place lemon grass, ginger, the halved green chilli, lime leaves and coriander plants in cavity of fish.
2. Half fill a wok with hot water and bring to the boil. Place fish on a wire rack and place above... - 35.7769
Fast And Fancy Fish
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Place in a single layer in a baking dish.
Combine French dressing, soy sauce, and ginger.
Pour sauce over fillets and marinate 10 minutes.
Cook, uncovered for 2 minutes.
Turn fish, cover, and cook an additional 2 or 3 minutes.
Let stand,... - 35.6799
1. Trim the crust of the brown bread slices and spread butter/margarine on both the sides
2. Spread with tomato paste and top with a slice of cheese and a frozen fish finger. Bring the corners of the bread together diagonally and secure with wooden... - 35.5816
This Fish Florentine makes a perfect partner for my rice dishes. An intewsting assortment of fish, cheese and water chestnuts, you'll simply love this meal complelment. Do certianly try out on this Fish Florentine and let me know if you like it ! - 35.5268
Preheat the oven to 375Â°.
Rinse and dry the fish fillets and place them, skin side down, in an oiled baking pan.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, dill, and salt and pepper.
Spread the sour cream evenly over the fillets.
Break the onion slices into rings, and... - 35.4848
Homemade Fish Recipes By Category