- » Homemade Egg Roll Wrap
Homemade Egg Roll Wrap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade egg roll wrap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade egg roll wrap recipes.
Homemade Japanese Roll Cake
This is the simple recipe of Japanese Roll Cake. You will not be able to imagine how easy it is to make the Roll Cake. Do try out the recipe after watching the video. - 101.781
Homemade Brown-and-serve Rolls
Scald milk; add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm, stir in 1 teaspoon sugar, and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add remaining sugar, shortening, salt and egg.
Add flour, and stir until liquid is absorbed.
By hand, mix dough in... - 41.5977
Homemade Cinnamon Rolls
Would you like to make easy and delicious Breakfast for this weekend ? Here is an excellent , easy to make recipe of Cinnamon rolls . These delicious Recipe Buns big, rich, and full of ground cinnamon, sugar, and butter. A must pack Breakfast for School Kids. - 101.009
Homemade Dinner Rolls
Dinner rolls are something which are a part of every dinner table. Try making some healthy and quick rolls with this video. The chef shows simple and easy it is to make dinner rolls fresh at home. - 101.272
Homemade Brown N Serve Rolls
Scald milk, add cold water.
When milk and water are lukewarm stir in 1 teaspoon sugar and sprinkle yeast on top.
After 10 minutes, stir, and add sugar, salt, shortening and egg.
Pour into flour and stir until liquid disappears.
By hand, mix dough in bowl to a... - 36.5185
Homemade Indian Pav Or Dinner Rolls
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients for the dough, mix well.
2. In a separate jar, take lukewarm milk. Into this add lukewarm water, mix lightly and set aside.
3. Into the bowl with dry ingredients,... - 0
Beef Wrap Ups
Mix ground beef, onion, cheese, 1/4 teaspoon salt, the garlic salt and egg white; reserve.
Mix flour, egg yolk, water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and the paprika until a soft dough forms.
Knead on floured surface until dough is elastic, about 2 minutes.
Divide dough... - 40.6227
Homemade Egg Noodles
1 In a deep bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
2 Create a well in the center and add the eggs and water.
3 Using your fingers or a spoon, gradually mix the dry ingredients together.
4 Blend the mixture and gather it into a ball.
5 ... - 33.3461
Drop sausages into boiling water in a large skillet and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain and cool.
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Have ready a large cookie sheet.
Roll Half Puff Paste about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into 3 1/2-inch squares.
Spread each square with mustard and... - 35.8388
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, beat eggs until frothy, then add cream of tartar and beat slightly; add sugar gradually; beat until mixture is thick and piles softly; beat in water and vanilla.
3.Sift flour and... - 42.3733
1. In a food processor, combine the flour and semolina and pulse several times to combine. In a measuring cup, use a fork to briefly beat the whole eggs and egg yolks together until just combined. With the food processor running, pour in the lightly beaten... - 18.6454
Mix the yeast, warm water, and sugar in a bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes until it becomes frothy.
Mix together the milk, yogurt, egg, and melted butter, and set aside.
In a separate mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
Make a... - 48.2385
1. Take a bowl and add 2 cups of flour and 1/8 teaspoon of salt into it. Whisk eggs, water and oil in another bowl and add it to the flour by creating the well in its center. Blend the mixture until it gets mixed well.
2. Spread the dough on a lightly... - 43.879
Ice Cream Cake Roll
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg yolks on high for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
Gradually add sugar and vanilla, beating until thick and lemon-colored.
Combine flour, cocoa and baking powder; gradually add to egg yolk mixture.
Beat on low until well... - 43.1652
Mix the flour and salt in a large bowl.
Make a large depression in the center of the flour mixture.
Mix the eggs, oil, and water.
Pour into the center of the flour.
Work flour into the liquids by hand to make a stiff dough.
Place dough on unfloured... - 35.5224
Pate Stuffed Hero Rolls
1. Cut a 1/2 -inch-thick slice from top of each roll. Hollow out soft centers of rolls with serrated knife.
2. Combine the deviled ham and 2 tablespoons of the mustard in a small bowl. Spread the insides of 2 rolls with softened butter or margarine. Spread... - 28.9995
1) Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5.
2) Grease a 9 inch Swiss roll tin and line with greaseproof paper .
3) In a bowl, beat the sugar and eggs until thick and creamy.
4) Sift the flour and ground almonds and fold into... - 46.8355
Fudge Ice Cream Roll
Combine bread crumbs and dry milk; set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients except Ice "Cream" Filling in blender and blend until smooth.
Add bread crumb mixture, and blend until thoroughly mixed.
Pour batter onto an 11 x 14-inch baking sheet; spread out... - 35.5521
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a 9 by 13 1/2 inch shallow pan with margarine or shortening; line it with heavy waxed paper and rub the paper with margarine or shortening. Have ready a clean dish towel sprinkled generously with powdered sugar.
2.... - 35.251
Fry onions and add mince, potato cubes, all the dry, chopped and ground ingredients and fry well.
Mix in beaten eggs and remove from fire immediately.
Place mince on greased brown paper and quickly but carefully place mixture around the wooden... - 47.6352
Rising On Ice Rolls
Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, salt & yeast.
Combine milk, water & margarine, heat to very warm (120-130 degrees).
Add liquid to dry ingredients & beat 2 minutes with mixer.
Add eggs & 3/4 cup flour; beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in additional flour to... - 38.1545
Strawberry Ice Cream Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and line with waxed paper; grease and flour waxed paper.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, beating constantly.
Beat in extract.
Beat egg whites (at room... - 37.5904
Chocolate Ice Cream Roll
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar till stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored.
Sift 1/2 cup sugar with flour, cocoa, and salt; fold into yolks till blended; add vanilla.
Carefully fold yolk mixture... - 44.5852
Caramel Divinity Roll
1. Combine sugar, corn syrup and 1/2 cup water in a heavy, medium-size saucepan. Bring quickly to boiling, stirring constantly. Wrap a fork with damp paper toweling; wipe the sugar crystals from the side of the pan as the mixture cooks.
2. Reduce heat to... - 34.4214
Sherried Ice Cream Roll
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till soft peaks are formed and add the ½ cup granulated sugar very gradually.
3) Beat well till stiff peaks are formed.
4) Beat the egg yolks till they are thicken... - 45.0872
In a small mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
In a small saucepan heat and stir cottage cheese, water, sugar, dillseed or caraway seed, and salt till warm (120° to 130°).
Add to flour mixture along with egg.
Beat with an electric mixer on... - 38.1408
Glazed Cheesecake Rolls
Grease cookie sheets.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add 1 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, blend 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
In small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup water and... - 42.6646
Egg, pork, cheese and pepper blend to make the Armadillo Eggs taste yum! This is a bake and serve recipe and wont take you through complex procedures. Check out the recipe of my hot favorite Armadillo Eggs. - 38.9404
The Kitchen Witch demonstrates her original recipe for homemade egg rolls as part of a four part series to help home cooks put together a classic take out Chinese dinner at home. - 0
Homemade Kamut Pasta
Homemade Kamut Pasta in addition to be rich in protein is also good to taste. In short Homemade Kamut Pasta is simple, healthy and tasty. Delicious! - 34.1437
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in center; add eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do not add... - 30.337
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in the center; add the eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into the flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do... - 38.9939
A sweet treat for a special occasion. These cinnamon rolls are easy to make, but take a few steps and some time for rising. We love them for the holidays, or a special breakfast, such as when we have company. They are also very good to make and give as a... - 114.877
This recipe for homemade pasta is one I have refined over the past year and a half through trial and error. I love the results of this recipe and so will you! If you've never made handmade pasta, now's the time to start. Have fun in the kitchen! - 116.389
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428
Homemade Fancy Fortune Cookies
Fortune cookies are a lot of fun to make . And homemade always tastes better than store bought! Try this recipe. - 36.3918
Homemade Pasta Dough
1. Combine 2 cups flour and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Make a well in center of flour. Beat eggs with water and oil, pour into well and mix until blended.
2. Knead dough on a lightly floured surface, working in 2 tablespoons flour, until dough is smooth.... - 38.7901
Leah's Fabulous Cinnamon Rolls
Make the Yeasted Sweet Dough as directed. Let rise until double in bulk.
Punch down and let rest 10 minutes. Roll into a rectangle about 18" x 12".
Brush with melted margarine, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture and raisins.
Roll up and pinch the edge... - 121.273
Homemade Flaky Pie Crust
1. In a bowl, add and combine together flour with salt and vegetable shortening. Using a pastry cutter, cut the vegetable shortening into the flour until it looks crumbled.
2. In another bowl, add and combine egg with vinegar and ice water. Mix well... - 99.9833
Try this snack for your next party. Easy and fun. This is an inexpensive recipe. They are shaped like ducks. - 40.6789
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.0681
Homemade Pie Dough
Crisp flaky crust for your pie, sounds great! Here is an impressive video that can assure you to give a flaky homemade crust you desire. The video is a must watch for those who love to bake their own pies at home for their family and friends! - 98.3271
Homemade Sweet Buns
These buns are very sweet and delicious. This is a kid friendly recipe. - 38.9186
Chicken And Homemade Noodle Soup
1. To prepare noodles, stir together flour, 1 teaspoon thyme and salt in small bowl. Add egg yolk and 3 tablespoons water. Stir together until mixed. Shape into small ball. Place dough on lightly floured surface; flatten slightly. Knead 5 minutes or until... - 35.0026
Healthy Homemade Bread
1. Preheat the oven sufficiently well for baking the bread at 170 degrees centigrade.
2. In a bowl add lukewarm water, yeast and sugar(with honey if desired) and leave for about 5 minutes covering with a cloth.
3. After 5 minutes whisk... - 110.868
Homemade Frozen Pizza
Sprinkle sugar and yeast over the lukewarm water and let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk and shortening together and pour into a large bowl.
Cool to lukewarm, stirring occasionally.
Add eggs and yeast mixture.
Stir in 4 cups of the flour and beat until... - 40.8185
Homemade Onion Tart
Cut 4 oz. lard and 2 oz. butter into 8 oz. flour sifted with a pinch of salt.
Add just enough ice water to hold together, form lightly into a ball and chill for at least 1 hour.
Oil an 8-inch tart tin.
Roll out the pastry as thin as possible.
Line the tin... - 45.3823
Homemade Pecan Pie
Nothing is more delicious than a Homemade Pecan Pie! In this video Rebecca is showing how to make her pecan pie. This dessert is perfect for Thanksgiving, or the holiday season. If you haven't made dessert plans yet, then give it a try! You will find it,... - 135.066
Fresh Homemade Pasta
If you like making fresh pasta instead of using the dry packaged ones watch this video to learn how to make the perfect fresh pasta. You can substitute the flour with semolina if you like. Making pasta at home might sound entirely too painstaking but it's... - 105.731
Homemade Soft Pretzels
In a large bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups flour and yeast.
Make a well in center; set aside.
In a small saucepan, combine milk, butter or margarine, sugar and salt.
Stir constantly over low heat until butter or margarine melts; cool slightly.
Pour warm milk mixture... - 39.6176
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
Fresh Homemade Pasta
Tired of running to the store and buying pasta that might be months old? Then watch this video and learn to make fresh pasta right at home, in the simplest and most hasslefree way. Once you have made a batch at home, you will never want to return to the... - 117.991
Homemade Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwich
Want to reach chocolate nirvana? Then take a look at this absolutely scrumptious peppermint fudge cookie sandwich recipe. The chef here provides very simple instructions to make these cookie and also provides quick tips to keep in mind so that the cookie turn... - 103.192
Prepared in minutes, these chunky homemade sausage rolls taste amazing - celebrate the Diamond Jubilee in style! - 123.47
In a large bowl, beat together butter, honey, and molasses.
Beat in eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder into a medium-size bowl, and stir with a fork to blend.
Add flour mixture... - 41.5856
Chocolate Filled Pinwheels
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars.
Add egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
Combine dry ingredients; beat into creamed mixture.
Divide dough in half; place each half between two sheets of waxed paper.
Roll into 12-in.x 10-in.rectangles.
Chill... - 40.7714
Tyrolean Springerle is a cookie recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared baked snack recipe, the Tyrolean Springerle is a dish which will get you a huge fan following. - 48.349
Spicy Prune Chews
In a medium-size bowl, sift together flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and baking soda.
Mix in nuts.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs and honey.
Stir prunes into egg-honey mixture, separating prune bits with edge of spoon.
Mix in dry... - 40.0536
Tuna Kaiser Burgers
Tuna Burgers is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Tuna Burgers is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 35.6722
Ham En Croute
Ham En Croute is a delicious easy baked main course meal. Serve this Ham En Croute with your favorite madeira sauce, I bet you'll have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1094
Cream butter at medium speed of an electric mixer, gradually add sugar, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add milk and vanilla, and mix well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and soda; add flour... - 41.3531
Galettes De Noel
Sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, and baking powder into a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs.
Add milk, butter, 2 tablespoons honey, and grated rinds.
Blend well using an egg beater.
Pour liquid ingredients into dry... - 39.4324
1) Take a baking sheet and grease it.
2) Take the pastry and roll into 15x9-inch rectangle. Cut the rectangle into 9 15x1-inch strips.
3) Wrap one pastry strip around an ungreased 4-inch metal cream horn mold. Wind the strip into... - 40.1777
Short Cake Gateau
Put the flour, ground rice, butter, sugar and lemon rind in a bowl and rub together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the walnuts and egg yolk and knead together to give a soft dough. Chill, wrapped in a polythene bag, for 30 minutes.
Roll out... - 31.2839
Prepare pastry, form into a ball, wrap in waxed paper, and refrigerate.
Heat the V3 cup butter in a heavy saucepan.
Blend in a mixture of flour, monosodium glutamate, salt, and pepper.
Heat until bubbly.
Gradually add the reserved coconut liquid and the... - 42.9543
1. Roll out the pastry to 3/4 thick neat rectangle.
2. Spread butter first. Then tomato sauce and chutney. Spread evenly. Roll up like a Swiss roll. Wrap in butter paper and chill.
3. Cut into thin slices, brush with milk or beaten egg. Roll in bread crumbs.... - 27.3466
All Bran Cookies
All bran cookies are simpel bran cookies made with eggs and bran with brown sugar. Prepared with added eggs and butter with baking powder, the all bran cookies are baked in the oven. - 35.2273
Scald milk; add 2 tablespoons sugar, shortening and salt, and stir until shortening is melted.
Cool to lukewarm.
Sprinkle yeast and 1 teaspoon sugar over water; let stand to dissolve, and add to milk mixture.
Add eggs and lemon rind, and stir well.
Add flour... - 43.8123
Strawberry Jim Jams
1. Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt onto waxed paper.
2. Cream butter or margarine with granulated and brown sugars until light and fluffy in a large bowl; beat in egg and vanilla.
3. Stir in dry ingredients, half at a time, to make a stiff dough.... - 35.4481
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Add the whole egg and gradually beat in milk.
Stir in drained sweetcorn and leave batter to stand.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut each chicken breast in half and coat with... - 44.7749
Basic Cookie Logs
Sift together flour and baking soda into a medium-size bowl, stirring with a fork to blend.
In a large bowl, beat butter until fluffy.
Beat in honey, then egg, and vanilla.
Mix in flour.
Divide dough in half, and roll into 2 logs.
Wrap in wax paper, and... - 34.3134
In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, lemon peel and salt; cut in butter until crumbly.
Combine eggs, water and lemon juice until smooth; drizzle over flour mixture.
Toss with a fork until mixture is moist enough to shape into a ball (dough will be sticky).
Divide... - 45.5171
Whole Wheat Prune Bars
Wholewheat Prune Bars is amazingly easy, delicious and such a healthy choice that it would find its way into my kitchen often now. If you are looking for the best Wholewheat Prune Bars Recipe on the planet then you€™re at the right place. Prepare the best... - 33.1337
Roll butter out between sheets of waxed paper to 10x6-inch rectangle.
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water (110°).
In large mixer bowl combine beaten egg, milk, 1/4 cup sugar, and salt.
Stir in softened yeast and flour; mix well to form a moderately... - 46.8423
Short Cut Puff Pastry
In a medium-size bowl, cut butter into whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour until pieces vary from the size of a large pea to the size of a rice grain.
This can be done in a food processor, using on/off turns of the motor.
Place flour-butter mixture... - 36.9394
1. Cook spinach, squeeze and press all water out of the spinach; spread on paper toweling. Chop very fine.
2. Combine the spinach, ricotta, 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Cook potatoes... - 41.5689
Sift flour, 1/4 cup sugar and salt together into a bowl.
Add shortening and cut in finely.
Beat egg yolks and sour cream together lightly with a fork and add to dry ingredients.
Blend well (dough will be stiff).
Wrap in waxed paper and chill 30 minutes.
Heat... - 42.8398
Turn on oven to 400°F.
Saute carrots and celery in butter or margarine until tender (about 15 minutes).
With a slotted spoon remove them from skillet and place in large bowl.
Add mushrooms and one egg beaten with enough heavy cream to make 1/2 cup... - 44.3615
Flaky Pastry For Pate
Sift flour and salt into bowl;rub in soft short-ening until texture is very fine.
Cut hard short-ening into 1-inch cubes, and cut into flour with pastry blender to distribute evenly throughout.
Combine egg yolk, water and lemon juice, and sprinkle over... - 38.664
1. Combine piecrust mix, the 3/4 cup sugar, the 2 tablespooons instant coffee and the baking powder in medium-size bowl; stir in egg and vanilla, mixing well to form a very stiff dough. (If dough seems too dry and crumbly to shape into a roll, knead a few... - 30.1532
1. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening; add the sugar and salt and mix thoroughly. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and beat well after each addition.
2. Sift the flour with the soda and add. Then add the nuts and mix thoroughly.
3. Shape the dough into a roll... - 33.4853
Sour Cream Refrigerator Cookies
1. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
2. Beat the butter, margarine or shortening until soft; gradually add the sugar, beating until creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
3. Add the dry ingredients alternately with the sour... - 38.6714
Slice And Bake Cookies
In a mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugars.
Add eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
Fold in 1-1/2 cups "extras".
Shape into a 15-in.x 2-in.roll; wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
Chill 2 hours or up... - 44.0666
1. Sift flour, baking soda, salt, cocoa, ginger, cinnamon and cloves onto wax paper.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in a large bowl with electric mixer at high speed; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition. Add egg and molasses; beat... - 34.2674
Combine warm water and sugar in mixing bowl and stir to dissolve sugar.
Sprinkle yeast over water and let stand 10 minutes.
Add salt, shortening and about half of the flour.
Beat well with a wooden spoon.
Add remaining flour and mix with hand until... - 44.689
Brown Sugar Hazelnut Rounds
1 In a large mixing bowl beat shortening and butter or margarine with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add about 1 cup of the flour to the shortening mixture. Add brown sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and salt. Beat until well mixed,... - 37.4238
Potato Croquettes In Bacon
Combine first 5 ingredients, and form into 16 small log-shaped croquettes.
Roll in crumbs; then wrap in bacon slices.
Secure with toothpicks.
Place in shallow pan; refrigerate until needed.
Bake at 425°F. until bacon is crisp, turning once during... - 34.3502
Almond Diamond Cookies
Crispy, yummy and fancy almond cookies are made with flour, eggs vanilla extract, almond extract and to go great with coffee, tea, hot chocolate! Prepare these elegant looking almond cookies with a minimum of time and fuss. I am sure it will keep you... - 34.0014
In a large bowl, combine oats, boiling water and butter; let stand for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in warm water.
Add to the oat mixture with eggs and onion.
Add flour mixture from hot roll mix; stir well (do not knead).
Spread... - 44.1567