- » Homemade Egg
Homemade Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade egg recipes.
Sunrise Easter Egg Baskets
Easter is the time of colorful eggs and when egg preparations are synonymous. Watch chef Ginny making Sunrise Egg Baskets with baked cracked egg on the top of each. Just right for an Easter brunch with family and friends. - 120.816
Culinary Carrie: Garlic Head Shrimp Boats
Garlic Head Shrimp Boats - A devilishly better deviled egg. When family and friends stop by for those traditional holiday meals there seems to be a much larger array of side-dishes than at any other meal throughout the year. There's just something about... - 118.262
Quick And Easy Breakfast
Who better to teach kids how to cook than a kid? 18-year-old Justin Miller published his first cookbook several years ago and is already a professionally trained chef. This is a recipe for a quick egg breakfast kids will love to help make. - 114.382
Classic Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast eaters will love this recipe as it's scrambled eggs. Egg is one of the easiest things you can make for breakfast. You can serve the egg with toasted bread. Watch the video as the chef makes scrambled eggs but with a twist. - 110.344
Homemade Egg Mcmuffin Breakfast Sandwich
Ditch your regular toast and omelet breakfast for delicious homemade egg mcmuffin. This lip-smacking egg treat, styled after egg Benedict, is a standard sando breakfast. In this video recipe, Betty teaches how to make this classic egg mcmuffin at home in a... - 91.8507
If you are thinking of a better way to cook your eggs next time, try this super quick eggs recipe from Jameela and you would wonder why you didn't get it earlier. Its not only fast but also quite delicious and healthy. What else do you need to start a day... - 73.7512
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain and let them stand in the steam until they are dry but still warm.
5. Generously... - 47.8101
Sun Gold Egg Mold
1. In a small saucepan, soak the gelatin in water until soft.
2. Then place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
4.... - 46.1129
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and... - 45.735
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
1) Make two halves of egg and remove the yolks.
2) Take a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish and grease it well.
3) Take 1 1/2 cups of water and boil it.
4) Put shrimp into the boiling water and cook for 1 minute.
5) Drain the shrimp and peel it.
6)... - 45.6969
1. Hard-boil eggs. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind together red chillies, cumin, turmeric and coriander.
4. Slice onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
5. Heat fat in a pan. Fry half the onions.
6. Add spices and... - 45.6693
Sun Gold Egg Mold
1. In a small saucepan soften gelatin in water heating over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves.
2. Stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and chill 50 minutes until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
3. Cut 6... - 45.4729
Classic Eggs Mornay
Eggs Mornay! For my husband the perfect day starts with a generous serving of egg mornay for breakfast. He has loved this breakfast from the very first days of our marriage! I am quiet sure you will love it too! - 45.4101
Tomato Egg Mold
Melt the canned aspic and pour into a loaf pan rinsed in cold water.
Chill until almost set.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and dissolve over hot water, stirring.
Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, and horseradish.
Fold in... - 45.3595
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 45.0878
Eggs Mornay A La Mclean
This Eggs Mornay Ala MacLean is a yummy egg and cheese dish ! Try out this Eggs Mornay Ala MacLean with rice or spaghetti and let me know if you like it ! - 45.0297
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and margarine.
2) Stir in the flour, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Taking care not to brown the flour.
4) Gently stream in the milk and cook for 2 minutes more.
5) Stir in the cheese chunks... - 44.6824
Rocky Mountain Eggs
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add potatoes, onion, and ham; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle with parsley, add remaining butter, and... - 44.1136
Shrimp Stuffed Eggs
Cook eggs 10 minutes in gently boiling water.
When cooked, drain and cool under running water for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
Peel eggs and cut in half, either lengthwise or widthwise.
Carefully remove yolks and place in sieve set over bowl.
Force through with... - 44.0717
1. In a colander, wash the spinach thoroughly and discard thick stems.
2. Blanch the spinach in boiling water until wilted.
3. Refresh the spinach in ice water to stop further cooking.
4. Drain and dry on paper towels absorbing all moisture... - 43.6528
Bindhu Pur Edu Egg On Ladies Fingers
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a wet cloth.
2. Chop ladies fingers, onions and tomatoes.
3. Heat half the fat. Fry onions. Add ladies fingers and tomatoes.
4. Add all the spices and seasonings except lime juice.
5. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Beat eggs and mix... - 43.4297
Eggs With Shrimp
1.Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2.Put the eggs in boilin water for 7 minutes.
3.Once boiles, put them under cold running water and peel.
4.In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons butter on low flame and immediately add warm eggs after... - 43.2998
Curried Eggs With Shrimp
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove and mash yolks.
Mix mashed yolks with mayonnaise, salt, paprika, the 1/4 teaspoon curry powder, and dry mustard.
Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture.
Arrange egg halves in a 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish.
Melt the 2... - 43.1936
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 43.1918
Tomato Egg Mould
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Tomato Egg Mold and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Tomato Egg Mold, so make sure you don't miss it. - 43.1482
Ham And Egg Patties
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning... - 42.685
Eggs Carmen Brunch
Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil 4 individual casseroles or ramekins.
In a large skillet, saute" bacon over low heat until lightly browned, stirring often; do not drain.
Add contents of rice and seasoning packets, tomatoes and... - 42.1292
1. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
2. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
3. To the yolks, add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and Tabasco.
4. Beat, mashing the yolks... - 41.8775
Eggs Sardou is quite a royale treat. The flavors of eggs, cheese, spinach and artichoke combine to make this Eggs Sardou taste richer. Check out the recipe of Eggs Sardou. - 41.7416
Spread the cooked and well-drained spaghetti in a buttered shallow casserole or deep pie plate.
Saute the onion lightly in the butter, until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the flour and slowly blend in the milk.
Season to taste.
Stir a third of... - 41.6936
In a 2-cup glass measure micro-melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 35 to 40 seconds.
Blend in all-purpose flour and dash pepper.
Thoroughly stir in the 1 1/4 cups milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 1 minute; stir.
Cook till thickened and bubbly, 2 to 3... - 41.6921
In small skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortillas with tongs, dip one at a time in hot oil for 10 seconds or till limp.
Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with tortillas.
In same skillet cook the onion and garlic till tender but not brown (add... - 41.5905
Creamed Eggs With Shrimp
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Combine butter with shrimp, mustard, cream, parsley and salt and pepper.
3.Take a greased oven proof dish; put the chopped eggs on it and top with the shrimp mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of shredded... - 41.1295
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Combine sausage, mushrooms and onion in large skillet.
Saute over medium-high heat until sausage is completely cooked.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine eggs and sour cream in... - 40.7916
Brush 6 individual custard cups with melted butter; drop a teaspoon of caviar into each cup.
Break an egg into each cup.
Melt butter in saucepan; cook onion in butter until soft but not browned, stirring constantly.
Add wine; stir and cook over low heat until... - 40.6568
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove yolks and mash in a small bowl.
Blend in paprika, salt, curry powder and dry mustard.
Fill egg whites.
Arrange in (8 x 8-inch) baking dish.
Place butter in 1 quart measure.
MICROWAVE on HIGH until butter melts.
Blend in... - 40.5115
Golden Crust Eggs
Saute onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until just tender.
Cut eggs in half; remove yolks and mash as for deviled eggs.
Stir in onion, relish, mustard, salt and pepper.
Blend in just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Fill egg whites and fit halves together.
Mold... - 40.3718
Solar Cooked Eggs And Soldiers
This is a typical English dish, with soft boiled eggs to be had with bread cut into sticks and hence the name! This video is without an audio direction but never the less the demo is clear! See the video for more. - 40.3294
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Sprinkle cornmeal on wax paper, and dredge each patty in cornmeal.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high... - 40.1397
Eggs Eiffel Tower
Cut rusks or toast in rounds to fit in bottom of 4 ramekins or 6 ounce custard cups.
Butter each rusk; spread with 1 tablespoon deviled ham, place in ramekin and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, hot pepper sauce, and... - 40.1346
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 40.0574
Double Egg Skillet
For puff pancake, in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet heat margarine in a .400Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup of the egg product, 1/2 cup of the milk, the flour, and Parmesan cheese with a... - 40.0565
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size... - 39.9556
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack and cool in water, shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes in their jackets. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind the spices and half the onions.
4. Heat fat. Add remaining onions sliced, and ground spices. Fry well.
5. Add water, salt,... - 39.899
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 39.6593
Light Eggs Sardou
You'll simply love this Light Eggs Sardou recipe. A dealdy combination of vegetables and eggs will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.6313
Boil the eggs for only 8 minutes so they are not completely hard.
Cool under running cold water.
Remove the shells carefully.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the milk and bring to boiling point, stirring... - 39.6226
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions and artichokes; saute 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in spinach.
Divide spinach mixture evenly between 2 individual baking dishes coated with cooking... - 39.6083
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
1. Cut the eggs in half lengthwise
2. Scoop out the yolks and mash well. Add the mayonnaise and curry powder and refill the egg halves.
3. In a large pan, combine the soup and milk and mix well
4. Heat the soup till it is thawed through... - 39.272
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Halve eggs lengthwise.
Remove yolks; mash; combine with dressing.
Pile into whites.
Arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Blend flour and soup; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till mixture boils.
Stir in cheese till melted; pour over eggs.
Sprinkle crumbs... - 39.1553
Shrimp-sauced Egg Patties
Combine 1/4 cup condensed Cheddar cheese soup, chopped egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons milk, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper.
Form mixture into 8 patties.
Coat with the 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Heat salad oil in skillet; cook patties till golden,... - 39.1307
Eggs With Sofrito
Heat 1/4 cup oil.
Add onion, garlic, and pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomatoes; cook until mixture thickens.
Stir in hot sauce.
Heat remaining 1/4 cup oil in large shallow skillet.
Crack eggs into skillet one at a time.
Fry until whites set.
Sprinkle with... - 39.0515
Saucy Shrimp Curried Eggs
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks.
Mash yolks, and stir in next 5 ingredients.
Stuff egg whites with yolk mixture arrange in a lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Set eggs aside.
Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil; add shrimp,... - 39.0332
Cook 6 eggs in boiling water with 1 tablespoon vinegar for 6 minutes.
Run under cold water to cool.
Drain and put aside.
Peel 1 lb. of onions.
Slice crosswise in thin slices.
Cook in £ pint boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 15 minutes.
Drain,... - 38.9403
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, the 2 tablespoons water, and salt about 6 minutes or till thick and light.
Turn into buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set in 13x9x2-inch pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water 1 inch deep into outer pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25... - 38.815
Shrimp Curried Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and mash; mix with next 5 ingredients.
Refill egg whites; arrange in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Make Shrimp Sauce: Melt 2 tablespoons butter; blend in flour.
Stir in soup and milk; cook and stir till thick.
Add... - 38.3976
Eggs With Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein in the shrimp where necessary.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Stir in the shrimp.
Butter four individual souffle molds and fill with... - 38.3773
Place bacon in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove bacon and crumble.
Leave 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in the casserole.
Stir in green pepper.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1... - 38.2814
Shrimp Deviled Eggs
With Garnisher, cut eggs in half lengthwise, using a circular motion to create a swirl pattern on surface of eggs.
Remove yolks to small mixing bowl and crumble with fork.
Add mayonnaise, dry mustard and salt, and mix until smooth.
Set aside 24 whole... - 38.1604
To the cream sauce add grated cheese, beaten egg yolks, sherry, pepper, and salt.
Split English buns (or slice of bread), toast, and butter.
Fry tomatoes, broil ham.
On each bun place a layer of ham, then a slice of tomato.
Top with a poached egg and pour the... - 38.0665
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs. Keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste the chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, aniseed and all the spices.
3. Heat the oil and fry onion till transparent. Add the ground paste and on low heat fry until oil oozes out. Stir... - 38.0045
Shrimp Egg Foo Yong
1. Combine bean sprouts and onions in a bowl. If shrimp are large, cut in small pieces. Add to bean sprout mixture.
2. Break eggs into a bowl and beat well with a fork. Stir in bean sprout mixture.
3. In a small saucepan combine soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar,... - 37.9632
Eggs Nouvelle Orleans
Melt butter in a skillet and saute crab meat for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Poach eggs in water with 2 tablespoons white vinegar added.
Spoon crab meat into 4 individual shallow casseroles.
Top each casserole with 2 poached eggs.
In a... - 37.9543
1. In large saucepan place eggs and pour in cold water almost to cover.
2. Cover pan, heat to bubbling, then simmer 15 to 20 minutes until hard-cooked.
3. Set pan and eggs under cold running water until eggs are cool enough to handle, then shell and... - 37.6307
Curried Eggs And Shrimp
Curried Eggs And Shrimp has a luscious taste. Curried Eggs And Shrimp gets its taste from eggs mixed with shrimp soup and mayonnaise, flavored with curry powder. Curried Eggs And Shrimp is inspired by many food chains worldwide. - 37.5668
Soak raisins in 1/4 cup of the sherry.
Beat egg yolks until they form a ribbon when poured from the beater.
Pour into a buttered shallow pan.
Set this pan in another larger pan with about 1 inch of water in it.
Bake at 325Â°F about 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 37.5216
Scotched Quails' Eggs
Hard boil the quails' eggs.
Trim the salmon and use it to make a paste with the breadcrumbs, butter and lemon juice in a blender or food processor, and season lightly.
Chill for about 30 minutes then, using wetted hands, form a coating round the shelled... - 37.4
Shrimp And Egg Newburg
Melt margarine in the top of a double boiler.
Add 3 c. (750 mL) of the milk, the salt, shrimp, and Newburg Sauce.
Combine egg yolks and remaining milk in a small bowl.
Whip or beat to blend.
Stir into shrimp mixture; cook and stir until thickened.
Cut the... - 36.9557
Sunday Breakfast Eggs
Place eggs in large bowl of Sunbeam Mixmaster Mixer.
Beat at low speed just until well blended.
Place cheese in small bowl of Mixmaster Mixer.
Beat at low until fluffy.
Gradually beat in milk.
Add to eggs and beat just until blended.
Stir in ham;... - 36.8398
Tomato Egg Mold
1. Heat fat and fry cumin. When the seeds crackle, add chopped chillies, onions and quartered and skinned tomatoes. Arid salt to taste and cook on a very slow fire till vegetables are cooked and dry.
2. Add the cornflour blended with milk. Stir until it... - 36.5894
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Grease a baking-dish and place in it a layer of crumbs, then a layer of slices of hard-cooked eggs
3.Now dot with bits of butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add another layer of... - 36.5471
In medium skillet cook noodles in the 2 tablespoons hot oil 3 to 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Remove noodles from skillet, reserving oil; set noodles aside.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, chili... - 36.477
Eggs And Macaroni
Heat soup, milk, water and macaroni to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Rinse vegetables in cold water to separate; drain.
Stir in vegetables, eggs, parsley and sage.
Heat to... - 36.4617
Shrimp And Egg Shreds
1) In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until stiff but not dry.
2) Fold in the shrimps, ginger, sherry and soy sauce.
3) In skillet heat oil until it bubbles, pour the mixture into it.
4) Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring almost... - 36.3291
Scoop out the egg yolks, keeping the whites intact, and mash the yolks with the butter, salt and pepper.
Chop 2 or 3 of the shrimps and mix into the yolk mixture.
Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture, arrange them on a dish and top with the remaining... - 36.1385
Sea Food Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthways.
Remove yolks and sieve.
Cream butter, add sieved yolks, mayonnaise and anchovy essence.
Fill the egg cases with this mixture; top each with shrimps and with a caper.
Serve garnished with parsley. - 36.1258
Egg And Shrimp Savory
1. Peel and cut the eggs into slices.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, except the cheese, and season carefully.
3. Put into a greased fireproof dish, sprinkle with cheese and brown in a moderately hot oven (375°F-GasMark5). - 36.0304
In large saucepan soak beans overnight in 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add the 1/4 cup onion, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, and epazote; cook for 2 hours or till very tender.
Combine undrained tomatoes, the 2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and... - 35.8202
1) Into a shallow oval dish, cover the base with half of grated cheese
2) Break eggs onto cheese, season with salt and pepper
3) Fleck butter here and there
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted and eggs are set
5)... - 35.3848
Prepare Chile Hollandaise and set aside.
Prepare Tortilla Baskets and keep warm in a 150° oven.
If made ahead, reheat as directed.
Prepare Chorizo and crumble into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan; cook, stirring over medium-high heat until well browned (about 10... - 35.2057
Raaoh Stjle Eggs
1. Combine chilies and garlic in blender container; process until finely chopped. Add tomatoes; process until finely chopped (but not pureed)
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; saute until soft, about 4... - 34.9608
Macaroni With Eggs (macarron Con Huevos)
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add the onion, the chili, salt and pepper; saute until the vegetables are soft but not brown.
Stir in the sauce, simmer for 3 minutes.
Mix in the pasta.
Spoon into a shallow, buttered baking dish and bake in a... - 34.8423
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 34.8378
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Add cheese spread, mustard and pepper sauce.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
Gently stir in eggs.
Arrange tomato slices on bread slice; spoon egg mixture over tomatoes.
Sprinkle... - 34.7188
Lox And Eggs
Melt butter on High in 8-inch pie plate.
Tilt dish to coat completely.
Sprinkle with onion and cook uncovered on High until onion is soft and beginning to crisp slightly
Add salmon and cook uncovered for an additional minute.
Whisk together eggs and... - 34.5988
Marinated Shrimp With Eggs
1. Shell and devein shrimp.
2. Mince ginger root and scallion; then combine with salt, sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Mince remaining ginger root and scallion. Then combine with vinegar, stock and... - 34.2052
Water Lily Eggs
Preparation Combine eggs, green onion, wine, oil, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl; mix well.
Slowly add broth, stirring constantly, and set aside.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 33.7299
1. Beat together eggs, milk and salt in 1-quart glass casserole. Add butter. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until eggs are almost set.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill... - 33.4868
In a large jar or bowl, combine vinegar, water, salt, tarragon, dill seeds, marjoram and garlic.
Add hard-cooked eggs.
Spoon mixture over eggs.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise or cut into wedges. - 32.8515
Put the onion, red pepper and beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the vegetables are just tender.
Drain well and spread out in a buttered baking dish.
Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and pour over the... - 32.6754
Homemade Egg Pasta
Put 1 1/2 cups of the flour in the workbowl of a food processor along with the eggs and the olive oil.
Process for about 30 seconds.
If the mixture forms a ball immediately and is wet to the touch, mix in the remaining flour by the tablespoon and process... - 32.6547
Combine tomatoes, parsley, Lea & Perrins, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in a buttered 10x6x1 1/2-inch casserole.
Form 8 wells in tomato mixture.
Crack 1 egg into each well.
Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bake in a preheated... - 31.7467
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. Blend chili-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and liquid and ham in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling, then simmer, stirring the mixture several times, for 15 minutes.
2. While the sauce simmers, beat eggs with milk until foamy in a... - 31.625
Mix together the eggs, bacon or ham and sauce.
Combine the butter and breadcrumbs.
Make alternate layers of the two mixtures in a buttered baking dish, ending with bread crumbs.
Arrange the tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in a... - 31.5803
1. Using a small safety pin or egg piercer, pierce eggs in round end of shell. Place eggs in medium saucepan. Cover with cold water.
2. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Remove pan from heat. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
3. Plunge eggs immediately into... - 31.5296
Buffet Egg And Potato Mold
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat unpeeled potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain. Cool potatoes slightly until easy to handle; peel; cut into... - 31.3691
Shrimp And Eggs
Put reserved bacon fat in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add onion and green pepper and saute until tender but not browned.
Add shrimp, salt and cayenne and stir until shrimp is hot.
Place over boiling water in water pan and add egg mixture.
Cook and stir... - 30.951
Eggs With Cactus Strips
Prepare Cooked Nopalitos and Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Place tortillas directly on center rack of a 350° oven and bake until crisp and lightly browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Remove from oven and place on baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese, nopalitos, and... - 30.9481
1. Pour tomatoes and their liquid into a blender or food processor. Add garlic, then whirl until smoothly pureed.
2. Transfer tomato puree to a wide frying pan. Stir in water, chili powder, oregano, and sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce... - 30.9211
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Combine eggs, pepper, relish, celery and salt; add gelatin to mayonnaise.
Add to egg mixture.
Pour into mold.
Chill until firm.
Serve on endive or lettuce. - 30.7559
Homemade Egg Recipes By Category