- » Homemade Egg
Homemade Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade egg recipes.
Sunrise Easter Egg Baskets
Easter is the time of colorful eggs and when egg preparations are synonymous. Watch chef Ginny making Sunrise Egg Baskets with baked cracked egg on the top of each. Just right for an Easter brunch with family and friends. - 147.651
Quick And Easy Breakfast
Who better to teach kids how to cook than a kid? 18-year-old Justin Miller published his first cookbook several years ago and is already a professionally trained chef. This is a recipe for a quick egg breakfast kids will love to help make. - 110.762
Classic Scrambled Eggs
Breakfast eaters will love this recipe as it's scrambled eggs. Egg is one of the easiest things you can make for breakfast. You can serve the egg with toasted bread. Watch the video as the chef makes scrambled eggs but with a twist. - 106.467
Homemade Egg Mcmuffin Breakfast Sandwich
Ditch your regular toast and omelet breakfast for delicious homemade egg mcmuffin. This lip-smacking egg treat, styled after egg Benedict, is a standard sando breakfast. In this video recipe, Betty teaches how to make this classic egg mcmuffin at home in a... - 95.2044
No matter how simple it might seem, making perfect eggs do require some skills. From cracking the eggs to frying them, you can always do with some simple tips to make the perfect egg. After all, what greater joy to wake up to a good-looking, delicious... - 88.0342
Leftover Ham And Eggs
Got leftover ham and eggs? Here are a few quick ideas on what to do with leftover ham and egg. Ham and egg makes for a hearty breakfast dish, palatable enough to treat hungry crowds. Follow the recipe video and get cooking. - 84.8038
If you are thinking of a better way to cook your eggs next time, try this super quick eggs recipe from Jameela and you would wonder why you didn't get it earlier. Its not only fast but also quite delicious and healthy. What else do you need to start a day... - 73.665
1. Peel the potatoes.
2. Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
3. In a saucepan of boiling salted water, add the potatoes and cook until they are fork tender.
4. Drain and let them stand in the steam until they are dry but still warm.
5. Generously... - 47.3423
Sun Gold Egg Mold
1. In a small saucepan, soak the gelatin in water until soft.
2. Then place pan on a low flame and heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin dissolves completely.
3. Take pan off the heat and stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce.
4.... - 46.0354
To Make the Sauce:
1. In 2 tablespoons hot oil in medium saucepan, saute green pepper and onion just until tender.
2. Add chili sauce, tomato sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire and chili powder.
3. Bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer, covered and... - 45.2618
Sun Gold Egg Mold
1. In a small saucepan soften gelatin in water heating over low heat, stirring constantly, just until gelatin dissolves.
2. Stir in chicken broth and Worcestershire sauce and chill 50 minutes until as thick as unbeaten egg white.
3. Cut 6... - 45.1579
1. Hard-boil eggs. Shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind together red chillies, cumin, turmeric and coriander.
4. Slice onions, green chillies, ginger and garlic.
5. Heat fat in a pan. Fry half the onions.
6. Add spices and... - 44.9275
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and margarine.
2) Stir in the flour, and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Taking care not to brown the flour.
4) Gently stream in the milk and cook for 2 minutes more.
5) Stir in the cheese chunks... - 44.3201
1. Hard-boil eggs. Crack and cool in water. Shell and chop into small pieces.
2. Chop fine the green chillies, onions, ginger and coriander leaves.
3. Saute in a small quantity of hot fat. Remove, add eggs and salt.
4. Prepare a dough with flour, salt and... - 44.1651
Ham And Egg Patties
1. Preheat the oven by setting it to 425° F
2. Roll the pastry until it becomes 1/8 to ¼ inches in thickness.
3. Cut it into rounds measuring 41/2 to 5 inches in diameter.
4. Take a bowl and mix in the eggs and ham before seasoning... - 44.095
Bindhu Pur Edu Egg On Ladies Fingers
1. Wipe ladies fingers with a wet cloth.
2. Chop ladies fingers, onions and tomatoes.
3. Heat half the fat. Fry onions. Add ladies fingers and tomatoes.
4. Add all the spices and seasonings except lime juice.
5. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
6. Beat eggs and mix... - 44.0292
Eggs With Shrimp
1.Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2.Put the eggs in boilin water for 7 minutes.
3.Once boiles, put them under cold running water and peel.
4.In a saucepan, heat 4 tablespoons butter on low flame and immediately add warm eggs after... - 43.8845
Tomato Egg Mold
Melt the canned aspic and pour into a loaf pan rinsed in cold water.
Chill until almost set.
Sprinkle the gelatin over the water and dissolve over hot water, stirring.
Beat together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, vinegar, and horseradish.
Fold in... - 43.8317
Solar Cooked Eggs And Soldiers
This is a typical English dish, with soft boiled eggs to be had with bread cut into sticks and hence the name! This video is without an audio direction but never the less the demo is clear! See the video for more. - 43.6926
Classic Eggs Mornay
Eggs Mornay! For my husband the perfect day starts with a generous serving of egg mornay for breakfast. He has loved this breakfast from the very first days of our marriage! I am quiet sure you will love it too! - 43.4321
Eggs Mornay A La Mclean
This Eggs Mornay Ala MacLean is a yummy egg and cheese dish ! Try out this Eggs Mornay Ala MacLean with rice or spaghetti and let me know if you like it ! - 43.0757
1. In a colander, wash the spinach thoroughly and discard thick stems.
2. Blanch the spinach in boiling water until wilted.
3. Refresh the spinach in ice water to stop further cooking.
4. Drain and dry on paper towels absorbing all moisture... - 41.6917
Crunchy Egg Patties
Drain tofu and pat dry with paper towels.
Crumble into a large bowl; stir in sherry and soy and let stand for 5 minutes.
Add celery, onion, zucchini, mushrooms, bean sprouts, salt, pepper, and cheese; mix lightly.
Lightly beat eggs, then stir into vegetable... - 41.6155
Tomato Egg Mould
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Tomato Egg Mold and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Tomato Egg Mold, so make sure you don't miss it. - 41.5836
Rocky Mountain Eggs
In a 10-inch frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add potatoes, onion, and ham; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender when pierced (about 15 minutes).
Sprinkle with parsley, add remaining butter, and... - 41.5821
Creamed Eggs With Shrimp
1.Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2.Combine butter with shrimp, mustard, cream, parsley and salt and pepper.
3.Take a greased oven proof dish; put the chopped eggs on it and top with the shrimp mixture.
4.Add a sprinkling of shredded... - 41.3861
Eggs Sardou is quite a royale treat. The flavors of eggs, cheese, spinach and artichoke combine to make this Eggs Sardou taste richer. Check out the recipe of Eggs Sardou. - 40.5688
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. In a medium-size saucepan blend chili seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and ham.
2. Heat to boiling and simmer stirring several times15 minutes.
3. In a medium-size bowl beat eggs with milk until foamy and stir in cheese.
4. In a medium-size... - 40.0007
1. Hard-boil the eggs, crack and cool in water, shell and cut into halves.
2. Boil potatoes in their jackets. Peel and quarter.
3. Grind the spices and half the onions.
4. Heat fat. Add remaining onions sliced, and ground spices. Fry well.
5. Add water, salt,... - 39.9776
Spread the cooked and well-drained spaghetti in a buttered shallow casserole or deep pie plate.
Saute the onion lightly in the butter, until it is soft but not brown.
Stir in the flour and slowly blend in the milk.
Season to taste.
Stir a third of... - 39.653
In small skillet heat 2 tablespoons oil.
Holding tortillas with tongs, dip one at a time in hot oil for 10 seconds or till limp.
Line a 10x6x2-inch baking dish with tortillas.
In same skillet cook the onion and garlic till tender but not brown (add... - 39.4728
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
Combine sausage, mushrooms and onion in large skillet.
Saute over medium-high heat until sausage is completely cooked.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine eggs and sour cream in... - 39.3881
1. Carefully scoop out the egg yolks into a bowl without breaking the whites.
2. Arrange whites on a platter and set aside.
3. To the yolks, add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, and Tabasco.
4. Beat, mashing the yolks... - 39.323
In a 2-cup glass measure micro-melt the 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 35 to 40 seconds.
Blend in all-purpose flour and dash pepper.
Thoroughly stir in the 1 1/4 cups milk.
Micro-cook, uncovered, 1 minute; stir.
Cook till thickened and bubbly, 2 to 3... - 39.1217
Double Egg Skillet
For puff pancake, in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet heat margarine in a .400Â° oven for 3 to 5 minutes or until melted.
Meanwhile, in a medium mixing bowl beat 3/4 cup of the egg product, 1/2 cup of the milk, the flour, and Parmesan cheese with a... - 38.915
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium bowl.
Shape mixture into 4 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
Sprinkle cornmeal on wax paper, and dredge each patty in cornmeal.
Coat a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high... - 38.8919
Brunch Eggs Ranchero
In skillet cook the cut-up bacon slices till crisp; drain off fat.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, chili peppers, and garlic; heat through.
Divide among 4 individual casseroles.
Carefully break one egg atop tomato mixture in each casserole.
Season eggs lightly... - 38.8189
Eggs Carmen Brunch
Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
Lightly butter or oil 4 individual casseroles or ramekins.
In a large skillet, saute" bacon over low heat until lightly browned, stirring often; do not drain.
Add contents of rice and seasoning packets, tomatoes and... - 38.6127
1. Hard boil and shell the eggs. Keep aside.
2. Grind to a paste the chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, aniseed and all the spices.
3. Heat the oil and fry onion till transparent. Add the ground paste and on low heat fry until oil oozes out. Stir... - 38.5393
Brush 6 individual custard cups with melted butter; drop a teaspoon of caviar into each cup.
Break an egg into each cup.
Melt butter in saucepan; cook onion in butter until soft but not browned, stirring constantly.
Add wine; stir and cook over low heat until... - 38.5206
Eggs Eiffel Tower
Cut rusks or toast in rounds to fit in bottom of 4 ramekins or 6 ounce custard cups.
Butter each rusk; spread with 1 tablespoon deviled ham, place in ramekin and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
Beat egg whites with cream of tartar, hot pepper sauce, and... - 38.144
Coat a skillet with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and artichokes; saute until tender.
Add spinach and 1/4 cup water; toss mixture lightly.
Cover and cook 5 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Uncover and cook until liquid... - 38.0808
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions and artichokes; saute 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in spinach.
Divide spinach mixture evenly between 2 individual baking dishes coated with cooking... - 37.9283
Scotched Quails' Eggs
Hard boil the quails' eggs.
Trim the salmon and use it to make a paste with the breadcrumbs, butter and lemon juice in a blender or food processor, and season lightly.
Chill for about 30 minutes then, using wetted hands, form a coating round the shelled... - 37.6076
Boil the eggs for only 8 minutes so they are not completely hard.
Cool under running cold water.
Remove the shells carefully.
Melt the butter in a pan, add the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Stir in the milk and bring to boiling point, stirring... - 37.4816
Light Eggs Sardou
You'll simply love this Light Eggs Sardou recipe. A dealdy combination of vegetables and eggs will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.4355
Eggs With Sofrito
Heat 1/4 cup oil.
Add onion, garlic, and pepper; saute until tender.
Add tomatoes; cook until mixture thickens.
Stir in hot sauce.
Heat remaining 1/4 cup oil in large shallow skillet.
Crack eggs into skillet one at a time.
Fry until whites set.
Sprinkle with... - 37.2003
Shrimp-sauced Egg Patties
Combine 1/4 cup condensed Cheddar cheese soup, chopped egg, the 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons milk, parsley, onion, salt, and pepper.
Form mixture into 8 patties.
Coat with the 1/2 cup bread crumbs.
Heat salad oil in skillet; cook patties till golden,... - 36.9823
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, the 2 tablespoons water, and salt about 6 minutes or till thick and light.
Turn into buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set in 13x9x2-inch pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water 1 inch deep into outer pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25... - 36.9691
Eggs With Shrimp
Preheat the oven to 225°.
Remove the dark vein in the shrimp where necessary.
Rinse the shrimp in a sieve and drain.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the cream, salt, pepper, and paprika.
Stir in the shrimp.
Butter four individual souffle molds and fill with... - 36.9634
Cook 6 eggs in boiling water with 1 tablespoon vinegar for 6 minutes.
Run under cold water to cool.
Drain and put aside.
Peel 1 lb. of onions.
Slice crosswise in thin slices.
Cook in £ pint boiling water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt for 15 minutes.
Drain,... - 36.9549
Golden Crust Eggs
Saute onion in the 2 tablespoons butter until just tender.
Cut eggs in half; remove yolks and mash as for deviled eggs.
Stir in onion, relish, mustard, salt and pepper.
Blend in just enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Fill egg whites and fit halves together.
Mold... - 36.9204
1. In large saucepan place eggs and pour in cold water almost to cover.
2. Cover pan, heat to bubbling, then simmer 15 to 20 minutes until hard-cooked.
3. Set pan and eggs under cold running water until eggs are cool enough to handle, then shell and... - 36.9185
Sea Food Eggs
Cut eggs in half lengthways.
Remove yolks and sieve.
Cream butter, add sieved yolks, mayonnaise and anchovy essence.
Fill the egg cases with this mixture; top each with shrimps and with a caper.
Serve garnished with parsley. - 36.6867
To the cream sauce add grated cheese, beaten egg yolks, sherry, pepper, and salt.
Split English buns (or slice of bread), toast, and butter.
Fry tomatoes, broil ham.
On each bun place a layer of ham, then a slice of tomato.
Top with a poached egg and pour the... - 36.2352
Place bacon in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Cover with paper towel.
Microwave at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Remove bacon and crumble.
Leave 2 tablespoons bacon drippings in the casserole.
Stir in green pepper.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 to 1... - 35.8515
Tomato Egg Mold
1. Heat fat and fry cumin. When the seeds crackle, add chopped chillies, onions and quartered and skinned tomatoes. Arid salt to taste and cook on a very slow fire till vegetables are cooked and dry.
2. Add the cornflour blended with milk. Stir until it... - 35.834
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Grease a baking-dish and place in it a layer of crumbs, then a layer of slices of hard-cooked eggs
3.Now dot with bits of butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and add another layer of... - 35.7967
Eggs Nouvelle Orleans
Melt butter in a skillet and saute crab meat for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Poach eggs in water with 2 tablespoons white vinegar added.
Spoon crab meat into 4 individual shallow casseroles.
Top each casserole with 2 poached eggs.
In a... - 35.7835
In large saucepan soak beans overnight in 3 cups water.
Do not drain.
Add the 1/4 cup onion, garlic, the 1 teaspoon salt, and epazote; cook for 2 hours or till very tender.
Combine undrained tomatoes, the 2 tablespoons chopped onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and... - 35.7664
Sunday Breakfast Eggs
Place eggs in large bowl of Sunbeam Mixmaster Mixer.
Beat at low speed just until well blended.
Place cheese in small bowl of Mixmaster Mixer.
Beat at low until fluffy.
Gradually beat in milk.
Add to eggs and beat just until blended.
Stir in ham;... - 35.7006
Egg And Shrimp Savory
1. Peel and cut the eggs into slices.
2. Mix all the ingredients together, except the cheese, and season carefully.
3. Put into a greased fireproof dish, sprinkle with cheese and brown in a moderately hot oven (375°F-GasMark5). - 35.3293
Soak raisins in 1/4 cup of the sherry.
Beat egg yolks until they form a ribbon when poured from the beater.
Pour into a buttered shallow pan.
Set this pan in another larger pan with about 1 inch of water in it.
Bake at 325Â°F about 20 to 25 minutes, or... - 35.208
Eggs And Macaroni
Heat soup, milk, water and macaroni to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
Rinse vegetables in cold water to separate; drain.
Stir in vegetables, eggs, parsley and sage.
Heat to... - 34.845
Scoop out the egg yolks, keeping the whites intact, and mash the yolks with the butter, salt and pepper.
Chop 2 or 3 of the shrimps and mix into the yolk mixture.
Fill the egg whites with the yolk mixture, arrange them on a dish and top with the remaining... - 34.4897
In medium skillet cook noodles in the 2 tablespoons hot oil 3 to 4 minutes or till lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Remove noodles from skillet, reserving oil; set noodles aside.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved oil till tender.
Stir in tomatoes, chili... - 34.3054
Raaoh Stjle Eggs
1. Combine chilies and garlic in blender container; process until finely chopped. Add tomatoes; process until finely chopped (but not pureed)
2. Heat 2 tablespoons (30 mL) oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion; saute until soft, about 4... - 33.8335
1) Into a shallow oval dish, cover the base with half of grated cheese
2) Break eggs onto cheese, season with salt and pepper
3) Fleck butter here and there
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted and eggs are set
5)... - 33.7515
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Add cheese spread, mustard and pepper sauce.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese is melted.
Gently stir in eggs.
Arrange tomato slices on bread slice; spoon egg mixture over tomatoes.
Sprinkle... - 33.574
1. Beat together eggs, milk and salt in 1-quart glass casserole. Add butter. Cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 2 minutes on HIGH. Stir and continue cooking for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until eggs are almost set.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill... - 33.5009
Spuds N Eggs
1. Microwave potatoes in package for 6 to 6 1/2 minutes, on HIGH, or until thawed and partially cooked,
2. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
3. Combine potatoes, salt, onion, green pepper and 1 egg.
4. Spray preheated grill with... - 33.3538
Prepare Chile Hollandaise and set aside.
Prepare Tortilla Baskets and keep warm in a 150° oven.
If made ahead, reheat as directed.
Prepare Chorizo and crumble into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan; cook, stirring over medium-high heat until well browned (about 10... - 33.3101
Macaroni With Eggs (macarron Con Huevos)
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter, add the onion, the chili, salt and pepper; saute until the vegetables are soft but not brown.
Stir in the sauce, simmer for 3 minutes.
Mix in the pasta.
Spoon into a shallow, buttered baking dish and bake in a... - 33.3018
Lox And Eggs
Melt butter on High in 8-inch pie plate.
Tilt dish to coat completely.
Sprinkle with onion and cook uncovered on High until onion is soft and beginning to crisp slightly
Add salmon and cook uncovered for an additional minute.
Whisk together eggs and... - 33.0161
Water Lily Eggs
Preparation Combine eggs, green onion, wine, oil, salt, sugar, and pepper in a bowl; mix well.
Slowly add broth, stirring constantly, and set aside.
Cooking Place steaming rack in a wok.
Pour water to just below level of rack and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat... - 31.4182
Put the onion, red pepper and beans in a saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to the boil and simmer until the vegetables are just tender.
Drain well and spread out in a buttered baking dish.
Beat the eggs with the milk, salt and pepper and pour over the... - 30.7661
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the potato slices and fry on both sides until brown. Add the tomatoes and spring onions and fry for about 1 min until softened.
2. Season with salt and pepper, then make a space in the pan. Gently break the egg into... - 30.7047
In a large jar or bowl, combine vinegar, water, salt, tarragon, dill seeds, marjoram and garlic.
Add hard-cooked eggs.
Spoon mixture over eggs.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Drain and discard marinade.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise or cut into wedges. - 30.6085
Combine tomatoes, parsley, Lea & Perrins, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Place in a buttered 10x6x1 1/2-inch casserole.
Form 8 wells in tomato mixture.
Crack 1 egg into each well.
Sprinkle with cheese and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bake in a preheated... - 30.3231
Homemade Egg Pasta
Put 1 1/2 cups of the flour in the workbowl of a food processor along with the eggs and the olive oil.
Process for about 30 seconds.
If the mixture forms a ball immediately and is wet to the touch, mix in the remaining flour by the tablespoon and process... - 30.2398
1. Using a small safety pin or egg piercer, pierce eggs in round end of shell. Place eggs in medium saucepan. Cover with cold water.
2. Bring to boil over medium-high heat. Remove pan from heat. Cover and let stand 20 minutes.
3. Plunge eggs immediately into... - 30.2016
Buffet Egg And Potato Mold
1. In 4-quart saucepan over high heat, heat unpeeled potatoes and enough water to cover to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender; drain. Cool potatoes slightly until easy to handle; peel; cut into... - 29.9852
Ham And Eggs Ranchero
1. Blend chili-seasoning mix, tomato sauce, water, corn and liquid and ham in a medium-size saucepan; bring to boiling, then simmer, stirring the mixture several times, for 15 minutes.
2. While the sauce simmers, beat eggs with milk until foamy in a... - 29.7704
Eggs With Cactus Strips
Prepare Cooked Nopalitos and Salsa Fresca; set aside.
Place tortillas directly on center rack of a 350° oven and bake until crisp and lightly browned (6 to 8 minutes).
Remove from oven and place on baking sheets; sprinkle with cheese, nopalitos, and... - 29.4675
Mix together the eggs, bacon or ham and sauce.
Combine the butter and breadcrumbs.
Make alternate layers of the two mixtures in a buttered baking dish, ending with bread crumbs.
Arrange the tomato slices on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in a... - 29.1892
Heat the oven to 375 Â°F (Gas Mark 5, 190 Â°C).
Generously butter a shallow fireproof baking dish and arrange half the grated cheese over the bottom.
Carefully break the eggs over the cheese, keeping the yolks whole.
Season with salt and freshly ground... - 29.0942
? Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C). Grease a large baking dish with half of butter; set aside.
? Heat remaining butter in saucepan over medium heat. Sprinkle in flour and mix well; cook 1 minute over low heat.
? Pour in milk and mix well; season with salt,... - 28.5803
1. Pour tomatoes and their liquid into a blender or food processor. Add garlic, then whirl until smoothly pureed.
2. Transfer tomato puree to a wide frying pan. Stir in water, chili powder, oregano, and sugar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce... - 28.5047
Pour half the taco sauce into an 8-inch glass pie plate.
Break eggs and place one at a time into the sauce.
Carefully pour remaining sauce over eggs.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 4 minutes... - 28.3361
Halve eggs lengthwise; scoop out yolks.
Thoroughly mash yolks; mix in mayonnaise, bacon, parsley, and pepper.
Pile mixture into egg whites; place on serving plate.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Garnish with a carrot or radish slice, if desired. - 28.3202
Soften gelatin in cold water; dissolve over hot water.
Combine eggs, pepper, relish, celery and salt; add gelatin to mayonnaise.
Add to egg mixture.
Pour into mold.
Chill until firm.
Serve on endive or lettuce. - 28.3149
Remove casings from chorizo.
Crumble meat into a 10- to 12-inch frying pan and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned and crisp, 15 to 20 minutes.
Drain on paper towels; keep warm.
Set each Tortilla Basket on a dinner plate.
Place... - 28.1595
Mix together the hard-boiled eggs, potatoes, cheese, spring onions or chives, salt and pepper.
Form into egg shapes, then dip in the beaten eggs and coat with breadcrumbs.
Deep fry until golden brown and drain on paper towels. - 27.3679
Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
Remove yolks and blend together with the liver pate; stir in 2 tablespoons of the cream sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Stuff eggs with the egg yolk mixture; arrange eggs in a flat baking dish.
Add the Swiss cheese and half of... - 26.9293
Easy Egg Cream
Roll the pastry 1/8 inch (3 mm.) thick and cut in very small rounds with a fluted cutter.
Prick well with a fork, and bake in a hot oven until light brown.
Chop the olives finely and rub the eggs through a sieve.
Mix all the ingredients together and season... - 26.8801
Eggs And Pennine
In a deep saucepan, bring the cream to a simmer, and stir in the pasta, three-fourths of the cheese, mace, salt, and pepper.
Pour into a buttered baking dish, and place a layer of egg slices on top.
Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and fleck with... - 25.8973
Line a buttered jelly-roll pan, 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 by 1 inches, with wax paper, butter the paper, and dust it with flour, knocking out the excess.
In a saucepan melt the butter, add the flour, and cook the roux over moderately low heat, stirring, for 3... - 25.8197
Egg Mold With Gelatin
Soften gelatin in water; combine with eggs, salt, catsup, lemon and mayonnaise.
Add boiling water; mix well and chill.
Place in mold; chill until firm.
Unmold; spoon tuna salad over top and serve. - 25.4064
Cut the eggs in half lengthways.
Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each one so they will sit flat.
Remove the yolks and press through a sieve into a small mixing bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients with seasoning to taste to the egg yolks and mash together... - 25.1388
Eggs With Herbs
Spoon the butter into the four egg poachers and heat them in water, as described in the recipe for Eggs with Anchovies, coating the insides with butter.
Place the eggs in the poachers and sprinkle with the salt.
Stir the herbs into the creme fraiche and spoon... - 24.7788
Homemade Egg Recipes By Category