- » Homemade Doughnut
Homemade Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade doughnut recipes.
In bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cream of tartar.
In large bowl, beat eggs until thickened and pale; gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in milk and butter.
Gradually stir in flour mixture, blending until almost smooth and adding up to 1... - 45.3186
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Baked Spicy Doughnuts
Butter 16 small muffin cups.
Beat 1/4 cup butter until creamy.
Add 6 tablespoons sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients, and stir in alternately with the milk.
Spoon into prepared cups, and bake at 375Ã‚Â°F. about 15... - 43.6224
Homemade Donuts Using Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), milk, water, egg, all purpose flour, sugar and salt.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in... - 111.562
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar, vanilla, cream and buttermilk.
Sift and add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
Chill dough before rolling out.
Fry at 375 degrees. - 39.9901
Heat 1 1/2 cups milk in a saucepan; add 1 cube butter, 2 tbs.brandy, 2 tsp.vanilla, 1 tsp.orange rind and 1 tsp.lemon rind.
Put into a mixing bowl 1 cup flour, 1 1/2 tsp.salt, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 package dry yeast.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture and beat... - 48.2223
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 45.1576
In a bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, egg, sour cream and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into potato mixture.
Heat oil in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls, 5 to 6 at a time, into hot oil.
Fry for 1 minute per... - 37.8813
Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, yeast, and salt in a large bowl, mix well.
Combine milk, butter, and shortening in a saucepan; heat until very warm (120Â° to 130Â°), stirring until butter and shortening melt.
Add milk mixture to flour mixture, beat at... - 42.0034
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat together milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring constantly to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture in mixer bowl; add eggs.
Beat at low speed... - 37.9112
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2cups of the flour, yeast, and nutmeg.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, oil, and 3/4 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°).
Add to dry mixture in bowl; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping... - 40.5839
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 116.188
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir to combine thoroughly the flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon-colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine.
Alternately add dry ingredients and... - 41.6948
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Sunburst Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture; add egg and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 41.4093
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 36.2144
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1. Measure flour, instant mashed-potato powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into sifter.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in eggs, then vanilla and orange rind.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, adding... - 38.7484
Holiday Plum And Dry Fruit Pudding
1. Butter a 10-cup mold; dust it evenly with granulated sugar, tapping out any excess.
2. Chop dates, figs, apricots and walnuts into small pieces. Combine with raisins and candied citron in a very large bowl.
3. Sift flour, pumpkin-pie spice and salt onto... - 45.9628
The Family Circle Beg Burger
1. Combine mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce, green pepper and instant minced onion in a small bowl; mix well. Reserve for Step 6.
2. Mix beef lightly with salt and pepper. Shape into 12 thin patties.
3. Panfry 6 burgers in half of butter or margarine... - 33.152
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
One of the easiest ways to make delicious, homemade raspberry jam. No Certo or SureJell needed! - 105.629
Homemade Doughnut Recipes By Category