- » Homemade Curry
Homemade Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade curry recipes.
Curried Liver With Steamed Rice
Do you like curried liver? You don’t, why not try this recipe from a chef who is into home cooking. In this video, the chef demonstrates easy way to cook liver in a nice and healthy way enough to make a meal. Watch the video for the recipe. - 89.7813
Low Carb Crab Curry
Think crab curry would be an unfit low carb dieters' choice? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! All thanks to LowCarb360, you will be able to make the delicious treat in a healthy way, without any hassles! - 86.829
Healthy Vegan Vegetable Curry
Are you on the lookout for a vegan curry recipe? Then watch this video and learn of a simple yet amazingly delicious recipe for curry that is guaranteed to disappear as soon as you serve it. Yup, it is that yummy! - 86.4258
Anti Aging Chickpea Curry With Couscous
Want a delicious recipe that is very healthy and even anti aging? Then watch this video and get ready to be amazed. Watch now to know more! Not only is this preparation yummy, it is great for your overall well being. - 74.2179
Pandi Curry From Coorg
Coorg Pandi Curry, hails from the coorg region of Karnataka in India. Coorg region is very popular for the cuisine it has created over the years. Pandi Curry is such a creation from this beautiful region, spices and tamarind really give this dish a boost. A... - 50.4093
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan or Dutch oven boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back noodles into the pot.
5) In a... - 50.3554
To make sauce, in a saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Stir in curry; cook 1 minute.
Stir in flour, 1/4 tea-spoon salt, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thickened and bub-bly.
Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes more.
Beat egg... - 49.9465
Burmese White Cabbage And Noodle Curry
1) In a food processor, place the white cabbage to shred. Else finely slice with hand.
2) In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
3) Add garlic to stir-fry for 1 minute.
4) Add sesame seeds and turmeric and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5) Add... - 49.0572
Celery And Carrot Curry
1. In a large saucepan or kettle, combine carrots with water and bouillon cubes.
2. Cover the pan and place on a medium flame.
3. Simmer for 8-10 minutes.
4. Add celery and continue to simmer, covered, for another 10 minutes until vegetables are... - 48.4341
Pumpkin Curry With Chickpeas And Spinach
1. Cut the pumpkin or squash into dices.
2. In a large skillet or casserole, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. When the oil is hot, add the mustard seeds and allow them to splutter.
4. Then add the curry paste, onions, lemon grass and... - 47.763
Cumin Curry Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a large skillet, saute the onion in the oil over a medium heat for about 10 minutes until they begin to brown.
3) Stir in the millet and cook for another about 10 minutes until the onions are... - 47.7431
1.Slice avocados length wise and remove all its seeds.
2.Brush the avocado with lemon juice.
3.Take a kettle and put chicken and 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper in it.
4.Pour enough water to cover the chciken and let it boil.
5.Once... - 47.6962
California Curry Platter
Chop hard-cooked eggs, reserving 1 egg yolk to sieve for garnish.
Combine the chopped eggs, raisins, rice, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter or margarine; blend in cornstarch, curry powder, monosodium glutamate, and salt.
Add milk; cook and stir... - 47.2049
Clean the head inclusive of tongue, eyes, jaws and cheeks.
Cut into big pieces and cook adding salt.
After the meat is cooked, remove all the skull bones.
Remove skin on tongue, palate and ear lobes.
Cover the tamrind with water and set aside 15 minutes.
Pass... - 47.1613
Combine chili powder, garam masala, aniseed, turmeric, garlic powder, cumin, coriander and ginger in bowl; mix well.
Toss goat in mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Brown on all sides in butter in skillet.
Remove to platter.
Sweat onions in heavy skillet or... - 47.0848
For omelettes, beat egg whites stiff, add in yolks, salt, onions, turmeric, curry powder and coriander leaves.
Heat 1 tbs ghee in a frying pan.
Add half the egg mixture.
Fry for 2 mins.
Fold from both sides to centre and then turn.
Fry till golden... - 46.9989
Day 1: Add enough water to the chickpeas to cover them by 3 or 4 inches, and soak overnight in the refrigerator.
Day 2: Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Drain the chickpeas, saving the soaking liquid, and set both aside.
Preheat the oven... - 46.1271
1) In a saucepan add water and cover the meat with sufficient water.
2) Add salt, cardamoms, cinnamon, and cloves. Simmer for one hour.
3) Take off meat from stock and reserve stock.
4) Cut meats into small pieces.
5) Add all the spice ingredients... - 46.0611
Carrots N Curry
1. In a medium skillet, heat the oil over a medium flame.
2. When oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let them crackle.
3. Immediately add the turmeric and curry powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Pour in the water and add the carrots.
5. Stir in... - 46.0539
1. In a big pot soak the vegetable protein and boil in the same water.
2. Strain it and squeeze out all the water.
3. In a pan add oil and lightly cook the protein mixed with soy sauce and remove from the pan and keep it on the side.
4. In the... - 45.8293
1. In a bowl add peanuts and dal. Soak in water for a few hours.
2. Drain out the peanuts and peel them.
3. Slice dry coconut finely.
4. In a frying pan dry roast coconut.
5. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for... - 45.7263
1) In a saucepan, heated over a low heat, heat oil and 2 oz. butter or margarine and sauté onion in it for a few minutes.
2) Add in curry powder, flour and water, mixing well and boil to a thick sauce.
3) Tie the herbs loosely in a small piece of... - 45.6011
Curry Creamed Asparagus
Lay asparagus slices and spears in a large shallow pan; pour over them enough boiling salted water to cover.
Cook over high heat until water resumes boiling, reduce heat, and simmer until tender-crisp, about 8 minutes.
Add to melted butter in a... - 45.4996
Gangbang Rijstaffel Curry
Dredge chicken in seasoned flour.
Brown in butter.
Brown onions and garlic in same pan, adding butter.
Add curry powder, chili powder, cinnamon and ginger.
Stir in chicken stock, tomatoes, chutney, raisins, salt and pepper to taste.
Add... - 45.2551
1) Defroze fish, if frozen.
2) Slice fillets into one-inch pieces.
3) In a skillet, heat butter or margarine and cook apples, onions, and garlic in it until tender.
4) Mix in tomatoes, flour and seasonings.
5) Simmer, covered for 20... - 45.01
Special Pomfret Curry
1) Clean the fish properly.
2) Now fry the fish and keep aside.
3) Soak tamarind in water for 5 minutes and make pulp.
4) Make a paste of coconut, red chillies, garlic, coriander seeds and ginger.
5) Take a wok and heat oil. First fry... - 44.9465
1. In a pan boil water and salt with either a teaspoon of lime juice or vinegar.
2. Add suran and cook until tender.
3. Drain out from water. Keep aside.
4. In a small bowl add tamarind with water and keep it soaked for 5 minutes. Extract the pulp.
5.... - 44.5935
Curry Glazed Pork Chops
1) Trim the excess fat from the chops.
2) In a frying pan, add the chops and brown well.
3) Arrange in a single layer in a baking pan.
4) In the pan drippings, add the onion and saute till soft.
5) Blend in flour, brown sugar, curry... - 44.5806
1) In a thick pan, heated over low heat, heat oil and sauté onion in it until pale yellow.
2) Mix in curry powder and tomatoes and then cook, covered for 30 minutes.
3) Cook again for 30 minutes after stirring in liquid, bananas and apricots, until... - 44.2049
Curry Of Sea Food Rizotto
1. Wash clean and prepare the seafood for the curry.
2. Parboil the seafood and strain cooking liquid, measure 5 cups of stock and keep aside.
3. In a large stock pot or kettle, melt butter over a medium flame..
4. Add onions and apple... - 44.1962
1.) Drain juice form the tin of unsweetened peaches.
2.) Take a covered pan
3.) Simmer the chopped cooking apples in the juice in a covered pan until almost tender.
4.) Fry onions lightly in the oil for a few minutes, make sure they... - 43.0575
Heat the ghee and fry the paste.
Keep stirring till the ghee rises to the top.
Add the meat or vegetables and mix well.
Add water (one cup water if the accompaniment is to be rice, less with puri or chappati).
Cover and cook on a low fire till tender.
Add... - 42.9854
1. To prepare the chicken /meat pieces marinate them in the sugar, light soy sauce, wine and cornflour for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a wok or pot, heat the oil lightly brown the garlic and onion over low heat.
3. Add the curry powder, mix and... - 42.9093
1) Clean and cut the fishes into bite size pieces.
2) Coat them with salt, chilli and turmeric powder.
3) Soak tamarind and make pulp.
4) Make a paste of coconut, chillies and 4 flakes garlic.
5) Take a wok and heat and fry garlic... - 42.5357
Ceylonese Mackerel Curry
Clean and wipe fish.
Slit sides and press in filling.
Mix all the curry ingredients, except coconut milk, and fry lightly in oil.
Add fish and thin coconut milk and bring to a boil.
Lower heat and cook until fish is done.
Add thick coconut milk, continue... - 42.1636
Pumpkin And Chickpea Curry
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a saucepan and add the onion. Fry gently for 5 minutes until softened.
2. Add the garlic, ginger and spices and fry for a further minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and chillies and cook for another minute.
3. Add the pumpkin... - 42.046
1) Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 6 minutes.
2) Mix in curry powder and further cook for a minute, stir well.
3) Add apple, raisin, tomato, cream, salt, and pepper.
5) Cover and cook for 5 minutes on power.
6) Mix plaice fillets... - 42.0031
Make Your Own Curry
Place all ingredients in shallow baking pan.
Bake at 200° for 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Place mixture in blender container.
Cover; blend till well ground.
Package in 1/4-cup portions. - 40.1477
Winter Squash Curry
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grind coconut and mustard in food processor.
Add yogurt; mix well.
Fry lentils and curry powder in oil in skillet until lentils are crisp; drain.
Stir in coconut mixture.
Arrange squash in baking pan.
Spoon coconut mixture over... - 40.0232
1) Sauté onion in butter and mix in flour, curry, ginger and salt.
2) Pour in stock and cream and stir cook until the liquid is thickened.
3) Add in meat and lemon juice and cook.
4) Place the mixture to the side of a serving skillet or dish and... - 39.8107
Curry Fruit Glaze
1.Take a medium sized saucepan; put bacon in it and saute well.
2.Once done, take the bacon out and strain using a paper towel.
3.Put onion in the saucepan and cook until tender.
4.Add flour, sugar, curry powder and salt in the pan and cook until... - 39.0738
1. Partially boil chicken, mutton and beef and use stock for rice.
2. Cut the different boiled meats and pork into small pieces.
3. Put into pan with turmeric, ground masala, ginger, garlic, cinnamon, fenugreek, half the onions, curry leaves, coconut milk.
4.... - 38.6768
Stuffed Zucchini Curry
Cut zucchini down the middle, lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp; leave 1/2 inch of shell.
Place pulp in a bowl; drain off excess water.
Add remaining ingredients; place in zucchini shells.
Place stuffed zucchini in an ovenproof baking dish; add just enough water to... - 38.3624
1) Hea the fat and fry the sausages quickly till they have turned brown. This takes about 5 minutes. Remove the sausages from the pan and keep them hot..
2) To the fat, add the onion and gently fry till it is soft. Add the flour and curry powder. Stir... - 38.3352
1. In a bowl, mix together meat, rice, eggs and chutney with sufficient sauce to give a moist consistency.
2. Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4-inch squares.
3. In each square place a spoonful of filling and moisten edges of pastry with... - 37.1685
Curry Party Snack
1. In a slow cooker add all ingredients and mix together.
2. Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hour keeping the lid slightly open.
3. Stir in between.
4. Serve warm from the pot.
5. Cool and store in airtight jars if reserved for later use. - 37.1125
Shrimp Curry For A Crowd
Shrimp Curry For A Crowd is perfect for all the all the shrimp lovers out there. This flavors and texture of this shrimp curry is simple irresistible. Try this brilliant Shrimp Curry For A Crowd recipe! - 35.9979
Curry Hot Dogs
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6
2. Roll out the bread with a rolling pin till the bread is as thin as possible
3. Place the 50 g/2 oz/1/4 cup butter in a bowl and add the curry paste to the butter and beat well to mix.... - 34.0389
Curry Of Cold Meat
1. In a saucepan, simmer curry sauce for 1/2 hour.
2. Using a knife, trim off any fat or skin from the meat. Chop the meat into 1 inch cubes. Put it into curry and cook for a further 1/2 hour.
3. Meanwhile, boil and dry rice.
4. Keep the rice... - 33.8606
Curry Fruit Glaze
Saute bacon until almost crisp in a medium size saucepan; remove and drain on paper toweling.
Stir onions into drippings in saucepan; saute until just soft.
Stir in flour, sugar, curry powder and salt; heat until bubbly.
Stir in remaining ingredients and... - 33.1153
1. Trim off excess fat and chop the bacon rashers.
2. Remove the shell of hard boiled eggs and slice into quarters.
3. Take a saucepan and deep fry the bacon rashers until crisp.
4. Drain the fat from the saucepan and add the beans in... - 31.9204
1. Combine cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, lemon peel, parsley and seasonings; beat thoroughly until smooth.
2. Fill barrel of Super Shooter with curry mixture; pipe mixture onto desired crackers or vegetables using decorator tip. Makes 1 1/3 cups - 31.7158
Combine all ingredients in medium size saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly, then simmer uncovered, stirring often, 15 minutes. - 30.5681
1) Cut the squash into ¼-inch slices crosswise.
2) In small amount of boiling water, cook the squash till it is tender. Drain.
3) Combine together the melted margarine or butter and the curry powder. Add ¼ teaspoon of salt and a dash of pepper. Mix... - 30.3419
Lotus Stem Curry
Heat oil, fry onion light brown, add bhaie and fry for 2-3 mins.
Add salt and masalas, fry 2-3 mins, put in 1 cup hot water, cover and simmer till bhaie is soft and water absorbed.
Add tomato and fry well, when tomato is soft, sprinkle gram flour on top, and... - 30.2947
Curry Glaze Makes
Combine all ingredients in medium-size saucepan.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly, then simmer uncovered, stirring often, 15 minutes, or until thickened. - 29.712
1. For preparing the Neuchatel Fondue, blend the curry powder, into the cornflour and kirsch mixture.
2. Cut French bread cut into 1 -inch cubes.
3. Serve with the bread cubes and spear a piece of mango chutney on the fork behind the bread. - 28.5554
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) In the hot oil, heat the curry powder until fragrant.
3) Over the popcorn, drizzle this mixture and toss well to coat.
4) Serve as a perfect snack for a weekend movie at home. - 28.4374
Dice bacon and fry gently until brown.
Add remaining ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until thickened. - 27.2997
Sausage And Curry
About 20 minutes before serving: In skillet, saute brown-and-serve sausages until lightly browned; add undiluted celery soup, curry, apple slices.
Over low heat cook until apples are tender, about 10 minutes. - 26.6528
Combine all ingredienrs in a glass jar, cover rightly, and shake vigorously.
Use to marinate chicken, seafood, or pork chops before grilling.
Pour over meat, and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Baste meat with remaining marinade during... - 26.0427
Curry Pork Chops
Curry Pork Chops is a great recipe you should try. Curry Pork Chops is one of my most delicious pork recipes. You will make it over and over again! - 24.91
Curry Fish Balls
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.4572
Homemade Curry Recipes By Category