- » Homemade Cup Cheese
Homemade Cup Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade cup cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade cup cheese recipes.
Homemade Cup Cheese
1.Start by cutting through milk several times with a long sharp knife
2.In a pot, heat milk slowly to 90Â° F, or scald until curd is very dry
3.Remove from heat and place in a wet cheesecloth bag
4.Press under a heavy weight 12 to 24... - 33.5539
You May Also Like!
Savory Shrimp Cheese Cups
Savory shrimp cheese cups are homemade seafood cup made with cream cheese and shrimp filling. The cups are made with crescent roll dough, filled with the shrimp mix and baked to finish. Served as a side or appetizer, these are always popular! - 39.0714
Cheddar Egg Cups
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in the milk and liquid red-pepper seasoning; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove from... - 26.8691
Lima Salad Cups
1. Cook the lima beans with celery drain; place in medium-size bowl.
2. Pour French dressing over; toss lightly to mix; cool.
3. Just before serving, add cheese and pimiento; toss lightly. - 29.3007
Tea Party Nut Cups
1) Mix cream cheese and margarine together and blend in flour to make dough.
2) Divide crust into 24 balls; shape into cups. Fill with nut mixture and bake at 350 degrees until slightly brown. - 25.4393
Spanish Tomato Cups
1. Cut a thin slice from top of each tomato; scoop out insides into a 2-cup measure. (You should have 2 cups.) Place tomato cups in a shallow pan.
2. Prepare the rice mix with water, butter or margarine and the 2 cups tomato pulp. Spoon into tomato cups; top... - 28.1114
Mushroom Souffle In Green-pepper Cups
Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds and pith.
Beat egg yolks, and blend well with soup and grated cheese.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding salt.
Lightly fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Place peppers close together for support in greased... - 32.6698
Barbecued Hamburger Cups
Mix together the ground beef, egg, dry bread crumbs, salt, and pepper.
Divide meat mixture into 6 equal portions, forming each portion into a patty about V2 inch thick and 4 inches in diameter.
Mold each patty evenly over the outside of a muffin cup.
Place on... - 34.7901
Homemade Macaroni And Cheese
Here is an easy recipe for homemade macaroni and cheese. It takes about as long as it does to make the kind that comes in a box and tastes so much better! This is the ultimate comfort food - right out of you oven! Enjoy! - 114.113
Homemade Cottage Cheese
1) In a large stainless-steel or enamel kettle, gently warm the milk to 70° F or keep covered for 2-3 hours at the room temperature.
2) Blend 1/2 cup of the warm milk with the sour cream, then return to the kettle and mix well.
3) Stir in the rennet,... - 39.0765
Homemade Herb Cheese
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl and mix until smooth.
Spoon into crock.
Cover and chill.
Bring to room temperature before serving. - 33.824