Crunchy Peanut Butter
- » Homemade Crunchy Peanut Butter
Homemade Crunchy Peanut Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade crunchy peanut butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade crunchy peanut butter recipes.
Homemade Peanut Butter Cookies
These Peanut Butter Cookies are a treat ! Do try these creamy sweet bakes for a snack or for dessert. Tell me how you liked these peanut butter cookies. - 35.6319
Peanut Butter Meat Balls
Bring in a wonderful twist to your starters with this Peanut Butter Meat Balls. It,s crispy, incredibly nice and also quick to prepare. Do let me know how this Peanut Butter Meat Balls turned out for you! - 30.1133
Chocolate-topped Oatmeal Bars
Combine frosting mix, oats, butter, and sugar, stir until blended.
Press into an ungreased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan, bake at 350Â° for 18 to 20 minutes.
Combine chocolate morsels and peanut butter in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce... - 32.2055
Peanut Butter Pie
Combine peanut butter, whipped topping, and ice cream, stir until blended.
Spoon into crumb crusts.
Freeze at least 8 hours.
Garnish tops of pies with dollops of additional whipped topping, if desired. - 27.0135
Uganda Peanut Butter Chicken
Brown chicken pieces, part at a time, in vegetable oil in a Dutch oven or large frying pan; remove and set aside.
Stir salt and curry powder into drippings in Dutch oven; cook 1 minute.
Stir in onion, red pepper, and tomato; cover.
Simmer 5 minutes.
Return... - 44.5197
Peanut Butter-bacon Spread
This Peanut Butter Bacon Spread is a great way to grace your favorite picks. This is best served on crackers! - 29.3793
Peanut Butter Bars
1. Combine peanut butter, butter or margarine and vanilla in a large bowl; beat until well blended; beat in brown sugar until light and fluffy; beat in eggs, one at a time.
2. Stir in flour and salt just until well blended; spread batter in a greased,... - 32.7415
1) Buying the nuts: Buy either shelled raw peanuts in the skins or skinned peanuts which have been pre-roasted specifically for making peanut butter.
2) Leave alone the skins, it's tedious and time-consuming and as the extra fiber is... - 35.4006
1. Pre heat the oven to 350 F or 150 C.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients together, taking care to break any lumps.
3. In a baking tray, lay the mixture and level it using a spatula.
4. Bake in the pre heated oven for 40... - 115.355
Add the shredded coconut to the hot milk and soak for 30 minutes.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add curry powder and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add onion, gingerroot and garlic and saute, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Add shredded coconut and milk and... - 37.0856
Gado Gado With Spicy Peanut Dressing
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the potatoes until tender, 12 to 20 minutes, depending on size; drain. When cool enough to handle, peel and slice.
2. In another saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower until just tender,... - 40.2855
Row's Deluxe Garlic Sandwich
1) On one slice of bread, spread a thick layer of peanut butter and spread Ranch Dressing on the other slice.
2) Sprinkle slices of garlic over the peanut butter.
3) Place the slices one over the other, and press them gently together.
4) Serve... - 32.9231
Nutty Fruit Spread
In a small mixer bowl beat cream cheese and peanut butter till smooth.
Stir in the 1/2 cup shredded carrot and the 1/2 cup shredded zucchini.
If necessary, add pineapple juice or water to make of spreading consistency.
Cover; chill till serving time.
Garnish... - 26.9684