- » Homemade Cream
Homemade Cream Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade cream recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade cream recipes.
Homemade Whipped Cream
Lynn demonstrates how to make homemade whipped cream. Super easy and tastier then the ready made whipped topping. - 104.235
This Maple Cream makes a dreamy dessert ! Relish this irresistible maple flavored chilled pudding after a summer meal and tell me what you think about this fabulous dessert ! Your suggestions for this Maple Cream are always welcome! - 44.0617
Maple Cream Fluff
In a large saucepan, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 1 minute.
Cook and stir over low heat (do not boil) until gelatin is dissolved, about 4 minutes.
Remove from the heat; slowly stir in syrup.
Set pan in ice water; whisk in milk.
Continue... - 43.1881
1. Grease a rectangular baking dish/ pan with butter and keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine brown sugar, white sugar, milk and cornstarch. Mix well.
3. Boil on a slow flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till sugar dissolves, while... - 42.2232
Veal Chops With Lime Cilantro Cream
Mix the egg with the milk.
Dust the chops with 1/2 cup (125 ml) of flour, dip into egg, then dredge through the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil in a large skillet.
Fry the chops for 3 minutes per side or until golden brown.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Heat the butter... - 41.5587
Orange Horseradish Cream
1) In a bowl, mix together crème fraiche, mayonnaise, horseradish, orange zest, and mustard.
2) Take another bowl and beat heavy cream in it until it reaches a soft peak stage.
3) Mix the whipped cream with the crème fraiche mixture using a rubber... - 41.0358
Gooseberry Cream Mold
1. In a bowl, mix together the custard and fruit puree
2. Take water in a small basin and sprinkle gelatin on it
3. Put this basin in a saucepan with hot water and heat on low flame till the gelatin is completely dissolved
4. Add this gelatin solution... - 40.8945
Haddock In Cream
Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
Add onions and cream.
Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
Garnish with parsley and sprinkle with... - 40.7006
Cucumber Lime Cream Mold
1 In a large bowl,dissolve gelatin and salt in boiling water.
2 Stir in vinegar and chill until as thick as an unbeaten egg white.
3 Beat in sour cream; fold in the cucumbers and onion.
4 Pour into an 8-cup mold and chill for about 4 hours, or until... - 39.6174
Peaches With Lime Cream
Combine reserved peach syrup, brown sugar, salt, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a heavy skillet.
Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Add peach halves and simmer 15 minutes, turning peaches several times.
Blend... - 38.1477
Haddock In Cream
1. Wipe haddock with damp cloth and place in baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper together and pour over haddock.
3. Add onions and cream.
4. Bake in hot oven (400°F.) about 30 minutes.
5. Garnish with parsley and... - 37.5244
Haddock Baked In Cream
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 4 portions.
Place fish portions in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine whipping cream, green onion, parsley, half of the parmesan, the wine, garlic, salt, and pepper; pour over fish.
Bake, uncovered, in 350° oven for 20 to... - 37.3577
Vanilla Flavored Maple Cream
Grease a 9x 13-inch bake pan.
Stir the first six ingredients together in a deep heavy bottomed saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, then boil slowly without stirring until mixture forms a soft ball in ice water, or until syrup registers 238F to... - 35.4873
Halibut Baked In Cream
Lay halibut in a close-fitting, buttered, shallow baking dish or high-rimmed ovenproof platter.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour cream over it.
Cover with canned tomatoes or with salted slices of fresh tomatoes; and top with onions.
Dot with... - 34.7965
Peaches With Lime Cream
1. Combine reserved peach syrup, brown sugar, salt, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a heavy skillet. Stirring constantly, cook over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add peach halves and simmer 15 minutes, turning peaches several times.
3.... - 34.3252
Baked Halibut In Cream
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Wipe the fish with a damp cloth and dredge with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Place the fish in a buttered baking dish and dot with butter. Bake twenty minutes, basting often.
3. Sprinkle the fish with the... - 34.1391
In medium bowl, soften the gelatin with a couple of tablespoons of cold water (30 mL).
Warm the maple syrup (may be done in the microwave) and add to the gelatin.
Mix well to dissolve the gelatin.
Cool for about 15 minutes.
Use an electric beater to beat in... - 34.1041
Gooseberry Cream 2
Sieve the fresh gooseberries as in the first recipe and mix with the custard which should be cold.
Dissolve the gelatine in tepid water, and then heat.
When really hot pour it into the mixture and stir well until it begins to feel tacky.
Now fold... - 33.488
To soften the gelatin, mix it with milk in top part of double boiler.
Place over hot water and heat to scalding.
Beat salted egg yolks, stir in syrup, and add to milk.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, until mixture begins to thicken.
Remove from... - 33.2983
Frozen Horseradish Cream
1) In a bowl, add in the heavy cream. Whip till it becomes stiff.
2) In a bowl, mix together horseradish, salt and mustard.
3) Gently fold the mustard sauce into the whipped cream.
4) Freeze the sauce till it becomes firm.
5) Serve the Frozen... - 32.6171
Tony Blackburn's Mango Fool
1) In a food processor, put the mango, evaporated milk and cardamom seeds. Blend till the mixture is smooth.
2) If required, add sugar.
3) Whip the cream and fold it into the mixture.
4) Into a large serving bowl or individual dishes, pour the... - 31.0621
1) In two fluted glasses or wide-rimmed tulip glasses, pour 1/4 cup maple syrup.
2) Gently pour over the whipping cream so that two separate layers are formed.
3) Drizzle the brandy on top or combined with the syrup or cream.
4) Serve... - 30.5534
1. If using fresh mangoes peel and cut flesh into large cubes. Place mango flesh and lemon juice in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Place cream and icing sugar in a mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks form. Fold mango puree into... - 30.419
Creamy Mango Fool
Looking for a great way to stay cool this summer? Just indulge in this super cool Mango Fool! - 29.9417
Airy Mango Fool
Deseed the mango, remove the pulp and mash it lightly.
Put all the ingredients except the almonds into the blender and whip for a few seconds.
Check sweetness and pour into the glasses or bowl.
Decorate with the almonds and refrigerate immediately till needed. - 29.723
1. In a mixing bowl, fold the horseradish into the cream.
2. Finally, stir in the lemon juice.
3. TO STORE BY FREEZING: Pour into a rigid container. Seal the container, label it and freeze.
4. TO USE A FROZEN SAUCE: Thaw in the container at... - 28.1812
Quick and simple to cook, this Horseradish Cream is sweetened with cream and frozen to give it a soft mush. This tastes best when served with roasted recipes. - 27.9565
Combine vinegar and seasonings and then add the horseradish.
Whip the cream until it holds a soft shape and mix gently into the other ingredients.
When fresh horseradish is not available, add whipped cream to prepared horseradish and season to taste,... - 27.5258
Farmhouse Horseradish Cream
1. In a food processor or blender, place all of the ingredients. Process for 1 minute or until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until serving time or for up to 5 days. Drizzle over a salad of meat, seafood, or vegetables. It's also a wonderful sauce for... - 25.0188
Reduce 2 cups heavy cream to 1 cup over medium heat.
Add the horseradish.
Stir and serve hot or cold. - 24.34
Yummy! Horseradish Cream is one of my favorite sauces. My mom used to make this when I was very small and so it brings back fond childhood memories! The Horseradish Cream is simple super delicious! - 24.1908
Whip the cream until stiff.
Fold in the prepared horseradish and salt.
Refrigerate overnight. - 23.6582
Mango Fool is a delicious mouth-watering dessert recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Mango Fool dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 23.6261
Cook whipping cream in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until reduced to 3/4 cup (about 15 minutes).
Stir in horseradish and remaining ingredients; cook, stirring constantly, just until mixture is thoroughly heated. - 22.6543
Wrap the sugar in foil and heat at 350F for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
Turn it into cold saucepan; add sour cream and salt, stirring thoroughly.
Now heat, without stirring, until mixture forms a soft ball in cold water, or your candy thermometer reaches... - 22.2514
Homemade Cream Liqueurs
In blender container, combine all ingredients; blend until smooth.
Store tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 month.
Stir before serving. - 21.9481
Gooseberry Cream 1
Press ripe gooseberries through a sieve to extract all the pulp and juice.
Add sugar and lemon juice and stir together.
Whip cream stiffly and fold it into the mixture.
Chill thoroughly for at least an hour, before putting it into individual glasses. - 21.4467
Reduced-fat Maple Cream
1. Combine milk and syrup in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until milk begins to steam.
2. Gradually add one-fourth of hot milk mixture to egg yolk. Add egg yolk mixture to pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to thicken.... - 21.1707
1. Boil, steam or roast the mangoes, if green. If ripe mangoes are used then peel and mash.
2. Pass through a sieve.
3. Sweeten to your taste and add very gradually as much good pure cold milk as will reduce it to the consistency of custard. - 19.4628
Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, and stir well.
Cover and chill. - 18.575
Combine 1 cup dairy sour cream, 3 tablespoons drained prepared horseradish, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and dash paprika.
Chill. - 16.6815
Combine 1/2 cup drained prepared horseradish and 1/2 cup sour cream, adding dry mustard, salt, pepper and sugar to taste. - 14.6404
Homemade Cream Recipes By Category