- » Homemade Crab Soup
Homemade Crab Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade crab soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade crab soup recipes.
1) In a saucepan, add olive oil to heat up on medium heat.
2) Add green pepper, onion, parsley, and garlic to cook, until vegetables are tender.
3) Pour in soup and water.
4) Add basil, bay leaf, lemon rind, salt, and pepper.
5) Reduce heat to low and... - 47.0806
You May Also Like!
Gourmet Style Crab Bisque
1 In a large saucepan combine the cream of asparagus soup, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and half-and-half or light cream. Cook over medium heat just until boiling, stirring frequently. Stir in the crabmeat and sherry or milk; heat through. If desired,... - 26.4883
Avocado And Crab Soup
Saute onion and garlic in butter, add flour and chicken stock.
Whip until smooth.
Mash avocados and crabmeat and add to the soup.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Finish by adding the cream and seasonings to taste. - 34.7167
Curried Crab Soup
In saucepan melt butter.
Blend in flour, curry, and salt.
Add milk all at once; cook, stirring constantly, till thickened and bubbly.
Add crab meat and wine; heat through.
Blend about 16 cup of the soup with sour cream till smooth; stir sour cream... - 39.9694
Crab And Asparagus Soup
Drain asparagus, reserving liquid.
In saucepan combine reserved asparagus liquid, chicken broth, undrained mushrooms, and chopped onion.
Cover and simmer till onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Slowly blend 2 tablespoons cold water into cornstarch.
Stir into... - 34.0093
Ginger Crab Soup
1. In a medium saucepan, bring chicken stock and ginger to a simmer.
2. Remove pan from heat and remove ginger slices.
3. Stir in crab meat and green onions. Season to taste with sherry, vinegar, salt, and cayenne. - 32.5779
Callaloo Soup is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Callaloo Soup; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.8715
Crab And Spinach Soup
In large saucepan or Dutch oven combine chicken broth, chopped onion, sherry, gingerroot, salt, and Ms teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Add spinach leaves and crab.
Return to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 5 minutes. - 30.0805
1. Drain crab meat; remove bony tissue, if any; break crab meat into bite-size chunks.
2. Cook peas drain.
3. Blend the mushroom soup and dry sherry until smooth in small bowl.
4. Layer half of the crab meat, the peas, mushrooms and pimientos in a 10-cup... - 33.2299
Crab Spaghetti Casserole
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
2. Heat soup, stirring until smooth; add butter and milk.
3. When hot remove from heat and stir in grated cheese, saving some to sprinkle on top.
4. Combine cheese sauce with spaghetti, crab meat... - 35.5831