- » Homemade Corned Beef
Homemade Corned Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade corned beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade corned beef recipes.
Corned Beef Souffle
Melt butter, add the garlic, onion, parsley, flour, lemon juice and seasonings.
When blended, add the milk.
Cook together; when thick and smooth, add egg yolks and corned beef.
Fold in the stiffly-beaten egg whites and bake in a greased casserole 30 minutes... - 29.9811
Corned Beef Dip
Dissolve the gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water in a small bowl and set aside.
Combine the corned beef, celery, onion, eggs and mayonnaise in a medium bowl and mix well.
Stir in the gelatin mixture.
Chill, covered, until set.
Serve with butter crackers. - 30.2741
Glazed Corned Beef
Wash meat; place in saucepan, and cover with cold water.
Add bay leaves, allspice and onion.
Cover and bring slowly to simmering point.
After about 1 hour, skim, and continue to cook at low temperature until meat is tender about 2 hours longer.
Remove bay... - 41.7814
Corned Beef Hash
Heat bacon drippings or oil in large, heavy frying pan or skillet, and add onion.
Fry slowly until onion begins to color.
Add potatoes, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and corned beef.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover pan 1-2 minutes or until fat in corned... - 30.1325
Molded Corned Beef And Potato Salad
Pour the dressing over the potatoes, and toss lightly.
Potatoes will absorb more of the dressing flavor if they are hot or warm.
Chill until cold.
Cream the cheese and mayonnaise together, and stir lightly into the potato mixture.
Add the next 5 ingredients,... - 39.1491
Corned Beef Layer
Try out this simple and perfect Corned Beef Layer that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Corned Beef Layer and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 40.6627
Corned Beef Loaf
Oil a straight-sided 10 1/4" x 3 3/4"x 2 1/2" loaf pan, or any large loaf pan or small pans that will hold 6 1/2-7 cups.
Mash the corned beef thoroughly, finally breaking up any lumpy bits with your fingers.
If the meat at this point is as smooth as possible,... - 39.548
Molded Corned Beef And Cabbage Layer
Try out this simple and perfect Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer that is sure to have your mouth watering. Follow this recipe closely for the tasty Molded Corned Beef and Cabbage Layer and keep winning comments from your peers and family! - 38.1951
Corned Beef Hash With Poached Eggs
Combine corned beef, potatoes, onion, salt, pepper, nutmeg and cream, blending well with a fork.
Heat butter in large heavy skillet.
Shape corned beef mixture into 8 thick patties and put them in skillet.
Fry very slowly until dark brown and crusty, about 20... - 43.059
Corned Beef And Cabbage Sandwiches
In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and pepper until smooth.
Stir in cabbage and mix well.
Spoon onto the bottom halves of rolls.
Cover with corned beef; replace tops of rolls. - 31.5022
Corn Bread Topping
Combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt.
Blend together milk, eggs and salad oil.
Stir into dry ingredients to make smooth batter. - 28.095
How To Make Beef Enchiladas Topped With Homemade Enchilada Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
2. Prepare a foil lined tray.
3. In a frying pan pour olive oil and sauté the onions over medium heat for 5 minutes.
4. After 5 minutes add the ground beef and cook the meat completely.
5. Drain the... - 0
Gold-topped Beef Loaf
Soak crumbs in milk, and blend in remaining ingredients, except topping, thoroughly.
Spread 1/2 topping mixture in bottom of greased loaf pan.
Evenly cover with meat, and top with remaining corn bread.
Bake at 350°F. 1 1 1/2 hours.
Cool slightly, and invert... - 36.9231
Here's a home-style hash without the bother of grinding the meat.
Combine all ingredients except butter.
Shape into patties and saute in butter.
Brown both sides and serve. - 27.295
Homemade Wild Mushroom Stroganoff Hamburger Helper
1. In food processor, put wild mushroom and grind until mushrooms resemble a dried herb.
2. In a plastic bag, combine mushroom, dried stock, garlic powder, paprika, herbes de Provence, black pepper, onion powder, and corn starch. Seal bag and... - 98.0142
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
Brown the beef and onion in shortening in a skillet.
Add the chili powder, salt, Worcestershire sauce and tomatoes and cover.
Simmer for 15 minutes, then add kidney beans.
Pour the beef mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole and top with the corn bread... - 37.3382
Hamburger Corn Pone Pie
1. Preheat oven to 425 °F.
2. In a pan melt oil, brown meat and chopped onion and drain off the fat.
3. Then add the seasonings and tomatoes, cover and simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
4. Adding the kidney beans, adjust seasoning to... - 45.3199
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions
Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions is a delicious side dish recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Corned Beef With Dried Fruits And Onions recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 36.4535
Corned Beef Brisket Sour Cream Spinach Soup
Wash corned beef well under cold running water, then place meat in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Cover with 8 cups water and bring to a boil; drain and cover again with 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, chile, coriander,... - 41.786
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
So your North American friend is coming over and you want to surprise him with your cooking skills. Then apart from the regional delicacies, treat him with something of his land, delicious shepherd's pie. Yummy, mouth watering and appetizing, this pie... - 109.096
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 114.23
Place ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir several times to break meat apart.
Drain, if necessary.
Add remaining ingredients except corn chips.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7... - 34.3554
Short Ribs With Dumplings
Cut ribs into 1 -in.pieces.
In a Dutch oven, brown ribs on all sides in oil.
Add onion and garlic; cook until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Stir in tomatoes, 1/2 cup broth, soy sauce and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for... - 42.8676
Beef and Swiss Cheese combines to brew this yummy-n-juicy Reuben, Reuben. I love trying this with rye crackers or rye bread sticks. Reuben, Reuben is way too easy to prepare, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 31.9194
Reuben Dip is a recipe that can be prepared in nearly no time. Try this Reuben Dip recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 40.3652
Deviled Meat Balls
This Deviled Meat Balls is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Deviled Meat Balls right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and... - 41.25
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Heat oil in a frying pan and fry minced beef until browned, stirring frequently. Using a slotted spoon, transfer mince to a bowl. Fry onion and garlic in fat remaining in pan. Stir in mince, passata, basil and... - 34.904
Basic Corn Meal Polenta
1. To keep polenta from becoming lumpy, stir corn meal, cold water, and salt until smooth.
2. Slowly stir in boiling water, cover, and cook over low heat for 20 minutes. As the water is absorbed, the corn meal becomes thick.
3. Spread polenta in a nonstick... - 23.0051
Beef With Scallion
Slice flank steak on diagonal into slices less than 1/4 inch thick.
Mix with soy sauce and sherry.
Cut scallions into 1 inch pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or heavy skillet.
Add beef mixture and ginger, put garlic through press directly... - 36.4112
Black Molhi Of Beef
Fry meat in 2 tbs of melted ghee and put into pressure cooker with masala water and cook for 12-15 mins.
Heat remaining ghee in pan and fry the minced onion till brown.
Add ground masala and fry well, adding a little ghee if needed.
Stir in meat and... - 43.3922
Double Decker Reubens
Roll out Whole Wheat Pasta dough by hand or with a pasta machine to 1/16 inch thick.
Cut in four 5 inch squares.
Melt butter on electric griddle set at 325Â°F (165Â°C) or on a non electric griddle over medium low heat.
Carefully place pasta squares on... - 39.9229
Beef-stuffed Pepper Halves
Cut the peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and stems.
Arrange, cut side up, in a shallow casserole or baking pan about 9 by 13 inches.Sprinkle salt in a frying pan; place over medium heat.
Add the beef, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, and chile... - 39.6306
Homemade Game Day Dip
If an all-purpose dip - is what you are looking for, then here is the one. The game day dip is just perfect for any special occasion at your home, including Super Bowl events. This thick and chunky dip offers a textured flavor, which can be enjoyed with... - 115.074
Homemade Sloppy Joe
There cannot be anything more All-American than these nice and juicy Homemade Sloppy Joes! In case if you haven't tried this yet, then this is your chance to get started! Watch and learn from this video. Bon Appétit, folks! - 122.649
Homemade Shepherd's Pie
Place vegetables in a colander; run cold water over vegetables to separate.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain off fat.
Stir vegetables and water into meat mixture.
Cover and cook about 5... - 40.2941
Chuck Wagon Beef Casserole
1. Shake beef cubes with flour, in a plastic bag, to coat evenly.
2. Cook bacon until crisp in a large skillet; remove and drain on paper toweling. Pour off all fat, then return 2 tablespoonfuls to pan.
3. Add beef cubes and brown; remove. Stir any remaining... - 36.542
Easy Beef Casserole
Crumble ground beef into a 2-quart casserole, stir in chopped onion and green pepper.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes or until done, stirring twice.
Drain off drippings.
Add cooked macaroni, corn, spaghetti sauce,... - 40.8226
Mushroom Potatoes And Beef
In 1 1/2 -quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine all ingredients except onion rings.
Cook, covered, 17 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Sprinkle onion rings on top. - 24.2398
Mushroom Potatoes And Beef
In "1 1/2 quart (8-inch round) baking dish, combine all ingredients except onion rings.
Cook covered, 17 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice.
Sprinkle onion rings on top. - 32.7334
Are you planning to cook-up something excellent? How about this appetizingly scrumptious Beef Bundles. This recipe of Beef Bundles uses a great choice of ingredients and is of course great to serve for special occasions. - 42.7277
Mexican Beef Burgers
Mexican Beef Burgers is an amazingly delicious snack recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 40.1204
Beef And Vegetable Soup
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the onion and the meat.
Dilute the concentrated chicken broth in the 3 cups of hot water.
Add the chicken broth, leek and tomatoes to the saucepan.
Bring to a boil, cover and let simmer over low heat for 15 or 20... - 41.0515
Hamburger Medley is a delightful dish. The myriad flavors of this dish will surely get you hooked to it! Try this wonderful Hamburger Medley recipe! - 42.7935
Taco Salad With Kidney Beans
1 Prepare Tortilla Cups; set aside. In a medium skillet cook beef and garlic until beef is brown. Drain well. Stir in kidney beans, corn, taco sauce, and chili powder. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
2 Meanwhile, in a large... - 29.5856
1. On a piece of wax paper, toss the steak with the pepper and salt. Place in a 5-quart electric slow cooker. Layer the onion, then the potatoes, carrots, celery, and green beans on top.
2. In a medium-size bowl, stir together the tomatoes, soup, and tapioca... - 31.9134
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.9569
Home At Six Soup
1) Take a 6-quart Dutch stockpot or oven and in it cook onion and ground beef until the meat turns brown and the onion tenderizes.
2) Drain after that.
3) Next, stir in the undrained kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, basil, cumin, chili sauce and tomato... - 44.3695
Hearty Eight Can Soup
Soups are a quick and easy way to satiate oneself when hunger comes calling. Betty's eight can soup recipe is extremely simple and easy to make and will easily fit in your budget when you are cash-crunched. What's more, it will keep your stomach and heart... - 97.9395
1 Place the ham, tongue, carrots, corn, peas, beans, potatoes and red pepper in a large salad bowl.
Season and add the mayonnaise.
Toss gently but thoroughly.
2 Arrange the anchovy fillets over the top in a lattice pattern and place a caper in the centre of... - 35.576
Cook the ground chuck, bacon, onion, salt and pepper in a large, heavy kettle until brown, stirring frequently.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Add the peas, butter beans and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are done, adding water, if needed.
Add the... - 37.2385
Easy Santa Fe Soup
1)In large pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion. Drain off excess liquid.
2)Add ranch and taco seasoning. Mix into ground beef.
3)Add the remaining canned ingredients and stir. Simmer for approximately 2 hours.
4)Served best... - 111.301
1) In a large frying pan, saute the onions and green peppers in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft, then remove and keep warm.
2) In the same frying pan, saute the steaks for 2 minutes on each side or until done.
3) Split and open the... - 39.4951
Noodle Mix Up
In a large pot, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic until soft; add the sausage meat, ground beef, celery, parsley and tomatoes; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 20 minutes.
Add the noodles, peas, corn, and olives, blending well.
Simmer for 5... - 33.6378
1. Drain coleslaw well; mix with caraway seeds in a small bowl.
2. Cut corned beef into 12 slices; cut each tomato into 6 thin slices.
3. Spread pumpernickel with butter or margarine; layer each of 6 slices with the corned beef, tomato slices and coleslaw,... - 23.747
Old World Borscht Salad
1. Combine potatoes with instant beef broth or bouillon cube in a small saucepan and add water to cover; bring to boiling. Remove from heat; cool potatoes in broth while mixing rest of salad.
2. Season beets with French dressing in a small bowl; chill.
3. Mix... - 37.3311
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 39.9602
Red Flannel Hash
Heat oil in a 12-in.skillet.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Cook and stir over low heat for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. - 31.6159
Winter Hamburger Part 1 – Introduction
For all those whose winter season is incomplete without a healthy hamburger, this video series is a must watch. Here the chef has divided the videos in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and gets started with the initial preparation.... - 87.9803
Winter Hamburger Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of winter hamburger video series. Watch the video to see the complete dish, this video is in Filipino language. All said, but entire preparation in one video could have had a greater impact! - 82.3694
Pronto Chili is a delightful dish made with ground beef and seasoned with spicy chili powder and pepper seasonings. The Mexican stewed tomatoes and chili beans in gravy dish with cheese garnish is a highly desirable fare for a meal. Try this Pronto Chili and... - 37.4813
Zesty Stuffed Peppers
In a large kettle over medium-high heat, blanch peppers in boiling salted water for 3-5 minutes.
Drain and rinse in cold water; set aside.
In a skillet over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Loosely stuff into... - 37.6573
Stormy Weather Sandwich
1. On each bread slice, spread out one tablespoon of the mustard
2. Layer the corned beef and half of the cheese
3. Add the sauerkraut to the slices of bread and spread it out well
4. Layer the rest of the corned beef, cheese in that order and cover it... - 37.714
Baked Reuben Salad
Combine the sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, corned beef and mayonnaise in a large bowl and mix well.
Spread in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 25.3842
1) In a casserole dish, crumble ground beef and add green pepper.
2) Cook on high power for 5 1/2 to 6 1/2 minutes or until the beef turns brown, stirring occasionally.
3) Take the casserole out, and drain.
4) Add water, tomato sauce, corn, macaroni,... - 45.6164
Best Oven Hash
Lightly mix beef, potatoes, onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and milk.
Turn into greased 1-quart casserole.
Mix corn flakes and butter; sprinkle over top.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) 30 minutes or till heated through.
Pass catsup and... - 37.9228
Meal In One Sandwiches
1) In a bowl, prepare the coleslaw by mixing the first 5 ingredients.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator for 4 hours.
3) Arrange 4 slices of rye bread to place ¼ pound of corned beef, ham, turkey and cheese.
4)... - 44.2146
In a 4-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat, brown meat in oil; drain.
Add the next eight ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Add carrots; return to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Add tomatoes, beans, corn and... - 41.9865
Hot Tamale Pie
1 In a skillet cook beef and onion until beef is brown and onion is tender. Drain. Stir in soup, corn, olives, chili powder, and pepper. Bring to boiling over medium heat. Pour into a 2-quart square baking dish.
2 In a medium mixing bowl stir together the... - 34.3984
1. Blend the mayonnaise or salad dressing, chili sauce and parsley in a small bowl. Spread on each slice of rye bread as the sandwiches are made.
2. Layer each sandwich in this way: Spread the bread, add tomato and cheese slices; spread the bread, add corned... - 33.7695
Burgers Kun Koki
1) In a large shallow pan, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder, and green onions.
2) Figure ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
3) Coat both sides of patties with sauce mixture and then arrange... - 43.3685
Tomato Hamburger Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
Saute the onion in 2 tablespoons corn oil until transparent, then add the ground beef and brown.
Pour off the excess fat, then add the catsup, relish, 1 teaspoon salt and the pepper and blend.
Simmer until heated through.
Sift... - 45.6116
Round Steak Sizzler
Combine catsup, Worcestershire sauce, oil and salt in a small bowl.
Place steak in a snug fitting bowl or doubled plastic bag; pour catsup mixture over steak.
Cover and refrigerate 24 hours.
Remove steak from marinade.
Place on a rack over hot charcoal; grill... - 31.7233
Cut hash in 6 slices; arrange in 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle American cheese on top.
Combine tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic salt, and crushed oregano; spoon over hash.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 20... - 33.3823
Cut hash in 6 slices; arrange in 11x7x1 1/2inch baking dish.
Sprinkle American cheese over hash.
Combine tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic salt, and oregano; spoon over hash.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 20 minutes or till... - 35.3533
Spanish Noodles is a wonderful dish that can be served as a treat for all those who love Noodles! This lovely and well flavored noodles is my personal favorite. Try this Spanish Noodles recipe for yourself! - 40.1448
1. Line a 12-cup baking dish with heavy-duty foil; allow enough overlap to cover and make a tight seal.
2. Combine ground beef, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl; mix lightly. Shape into 36 balls.
3. Brown, part at a time, in vegetable shortening in a... - 38.3685
Martini Pot Roast
1) In a paper bag, mix flour and white pepper.
2) To this, add the pot roast and shake well to coat with the flour mixture.
3) In a large heavy iron skillet, heat the corn oil, until the pan is very hot.
4) In the hot skillet, put the... - 45.5941
Combine beef, potatoes, onion, peppers, parsley, salt and pepper to taste, and cream.
In large skillet or cast-iron frying pan, melt enough fat to generously grease bottom.
Pour in meat-vegetable mixture and flatten with spatula, spreading mixture to edges of... - 42.2085
Rye Noodles Reuben
Cut fresh rye pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente (3 to 4 minutes for fresh noodles, or follow package directions).
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt... - 38.451
Cut hash in 6 slices; arrange in ungreased 11 1/2 x 7 1/2 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle American cheese over hash.
Combine tomato sauce, mushrooms, garlic salt, and oregano; spoon over hash.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven... - 36.7157
Betty's Au Jus Gravy For Prime Rib
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Au Jus Gravy to accompany the Prime rib in the previous video. This is a rich, silky flavorful gravy that is very low in fat. - 0
Picnic Chef's Salad
1. Wash and drain salads greens, trim and wash onions and radishes and wrap them in separate transparent wraps and chill till picnic time
2. Line two deep trays with transparent wrap, arrange greems and onion in one and meat, cheeses, eggs, radishes... - 38.824
Hamburger Oven Stew
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450 degrees F
2. In a Dutch oven, combine ground beef and onion, cook it over medium heat till meat is browned and it crumbles
3. Add next 6 ingredients and cook for 10 minutes over medium heat
4. Now... - 45.3158
My Beef Taco Bake - A Delicious Taco Cornbread Casserole
1. Chop bell peppers, finely chop the onion and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
3. In a large frying pan brown the beef until the color changes, once done drain out the excess grease.
4. Add the red... - 0
Mexican Beef And Cornbread Pie
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Heat a heavy, nonstick skillet, at least 10 inches in diameter, over medium-high heat.
Add ground beef and saute, stirring occasionally, 4 to 5 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.
Pour contents of pan into a strainer or... - 45.9954
Korean Food: Spicy Beef Soup (육개장 = Yukgaejang)
This popular Korean soup is for those who love spicy soups! Aeri takes a large pot and boils beef and different fresh and healthy vegetables in homemade beef broth then spices it up with a Korean sauce. What a perfect meal for a chilly winter evening. It is... - 105.962
Mexican Beef Tacos Or Tostadas
In large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until brown; pour off fat.
Add onion and garlic; cook until tender.
Stir in tomato paste, water, chili powder, oregano, cumin and hot red pepper flakes.
Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
Taste and add salt, pepper, and... - 44.8168
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 38.9263
Old-fashioned Vegetable Soup
Combine first 12 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour.
Add lima beans, corn, and peas.
Return to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes.
Stir in macaroni, and continue to cook for 10 to 12... - 39.2925
1. In large heavy pan, cook ground turkey or -5 minutes, until no longer pink.
2. Add onion and saute for 2-3 minutes, until softened.
3. Add chili, celery, green pepper, corn, tomato sauce, honey and seasonings to turkey.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes,... - 32.6449
Nacho Casserole Supreme
Nacho Casserole Supreme love this for the flavor of ground beef with tortilla chips. This makes a perfect combination with corn chips and tortilla chips and can be prepared with ease. - 42.4741
Combine beets and cranberry sauce in blender or food processor with steel blade.
Do not completely puree; leave some texture to the mixture.
Transfer to a large saucepan.
Add remaining ingredients.
Taste for seasoning.
Serve with a dollop of yogurt if... - 44.3096
Soup Kettle Supper
Fry bacon in a kettle or Dutch oven until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain on absorbent paper.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Fry ham in the hot bacon drippings in kettle until slightly browned.
Add bacon and remaining ingredients except... - 38.451
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
Hamburger Taco Soup
Brown together and wash to remove fat; drain.
Add: Garnish: Place tortilla or corn chips (Fritos) in bottom of bowl.
Layer grated cheese.
Pour hot soup over and place sour cream on top with green onions. - 33.3359
My Taco Soup Recipe is delicious and easy. Caramelize your onion and garlic for amazingly rich flavor. - 0
Real Texas Jalapeno Burger Part 1
1. Wash your hands really well with soap and water, as we will be using them to mix the ingredients into the hamburger mince.
2. In a non stick frying skillet, fry the tortillas.
3. Slice the pepper jack cheese slice , lengthwise into... - 108.368