- » Homemade Corn
Homemade Corn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade corn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade corn recipes.
Summer Corn Relish
1.Take a large Dutch oven, put sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed and turmeric into it.
2.Heat the mixture until it boils.
3.Stir in onion, tomato, cucumber, corn and cabbage.
4.Cook the ingredients for 25 minutes without covering.
5.Stir the... - 46.2485
Pepper And Onion Corn Sticks
Sift togcther flour, commcal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Stir in green pepper and onion.
Add remaining ingredients and mix until just combined.
Pour into hot, well-greased corn-stick pans.
Bake in 425-degree oven 12-15 min utes or until browned. - 39.3759
1. Take a cold frying pan and add fatless sausages or bacon into it.
2. Brown the sausages or bacon over medium - low heat until it is done. Ensure that they are not overcook.
3. Spoon off some of the fat.
4. Keep the browned bacon or sausages in a... - 38.4321
Stir Fried Squaw Corn
1) Cut all the vegetables as desired.
2) In a large frying pan, heat butter or margarine.
3) Saute onion and green pepper for 5 minutes or until tender.
4) In the pan, add corn, pepper and salt.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 10-12... - 37.4623
Summer Corn Relish
In large Dutch oven combine sugar, vinegar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Heat to boiling; add remaining ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 25 minutes.
Pack in hot, scalded jars; seal. - 37.1447
Sauteed Corn And Green Pepper
1 Husk corn and remove silks; cut kernels from the cobs. (There should be about 3 cups.)
2 In a large frying pan,saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until soft.Stir in corn, salt, and pepper; cover.
3 Cook slowly, stirring once or... - 34.1213
1) In a large frying pan,stir in butter or margarine until melted,now saute green pepper and onion for about 5 minutes by turning frequently until just cooked through.
2) Add corn,salt,pepper,mix well.
3) Reduce to a simmer and cook the mixture while... - 34.0095
Place ground beef, onion, and green pepper in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH 5 to 6 minutes.
Stir several times to break meat apart.
Drain, if necessary.
Add remaining ingredients except corn chips.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 6 to 7... - 31.9102
Summer Corn Relish
In Dutch oven, combine first 4 ingredients and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Heat to boiling; add vegetables.
Cook, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pack in hot, scalded jars and seal. - 29.7881
Corn And Prawn Savory
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the corn and green pepper and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the prawns and cream and cook gently for a further 4 minutes or until heated through.
Add salt and peppe| to taste.
Arrange the toast on individual warmed serving... - 28.7654
Onion Corn On The Cob
In small mixing bowl, combine onion soup mix, water and salt; mix well.
Place each ear on piece of foil.
Spread each ear of corn with 1 tablespoon onion soup mixture.
Wrap ears tightly in foil.
Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes until tender. - 28.5384
Okra With Corn
Okra With Corn is an irresistible side dish recipe. This delicious Okra With Corn is something you would never want to miss out on! - 27.8011
Pimento Stuffed With Corn
1. Combine the corn, bread crumbs, chili sauce, butter and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
2. Stuff the pimientos with the corn mixture and place in a shallow non-metallic baking dish.
3. Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 4 (5) minutes or until... - 25.6386
Summer Corn And Tomatoes
1. Remove and discard husks and silks from corn. Cut off corn kernels into a bowl; scrape milk and remaining pulp from cob with a paring knife to measure 3 cups. Set corn aside.
2. Heat yogurt-based spread in a large nonstick skillet over low heat; add onion.... - 22.8551
1. Husk corn and remove silks; cut kernels from the cobs. (You should have about 3 cups.)
2. Saute green pepper and onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet. Stir in corn, salt and pepper; cover.
3. Cook slowly, stirring once or twice, 10... - 22.4136
Pull back husks of corn; remove silks.
Brush cobs with butter or margarine, and season with salt and pepper.
Replace husks, and twist ends together as tightly as possible.
Wrap individually in heavy foil, and place on rack over glowing embers.
Roast about 30... - 22.2449
Dice bacon and fry in a skillet until crisp.
Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat and add corn and eggs.
Cook over low heat, stirring, until eggs are creamy and thickened. - 19.7292
Loosen husks only enough to remove silks and blemishes from ears of corn.
Dip ears in pail of water.
Rewrap husks around corn.
Plunge into water again and let stand until husks are soaked, about 1 hour.
Place ears on grill over coals and roast,... - 18.8379
Method Pull back husks from ears of corn, but do not remove them.
Pull off silk.
Dissolve sugar in melted butter; brush corn on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper; wrap in husks.
Bake over barbecue coals or in a hot oven (400Â°F) for 25 minutes, or... - 17.8182
Fry bacon until crisp; remove from pan, and drain off all but 2 tablespoons fat. Add green pepper and onion to fat in pan, and cook until soft. Combine corn, salt, pepper, and beaten eggs. Add to pan and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set. Crumble... - 17.5391
Homemade Corn Recipes By Category