- » Homemade Cold Cereal
Homemade Cold Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade cold cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade cold cereal recipes.
Granola Cereal Mix
1) Preheat oven at 225 ° F.
2) In a large bowl combine the mixtures. The mixture should be moist, chunky, and crumbly.
3) Add more oatmeal if the mixture appears too moist.
4) On a flat surface spread a cookie sheet.
5) Spread the... - 46.5673
Black And White Tarts
Thinking of an exquisite dessert to cook, try this Black and White Tarts. These tarts are best served for special occasions and needless to say, this Black and White tarts are made in no time! - 47.3378
Wheat Flake Pudding
Beat granulated sugar into beaten eggs.
Then add salt, allspice, and molasses, and stir until well mixed.
Add vanilla extract and milk; then stir until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Next add whole-wheat cereal flakes.
Pour, into greased or oiled 1-qt... - 34.4535
Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Process the bran cereal in a food processor until it has the texture of coarse crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy-based frying pan over moderate heat. Stir in the bran and cook, stirring constantly, for 2... - 37.3823
Individual Mushroom Savouries
1. Fry onions light brown oil
2. Add mushrooms and cook for a few minutes
3. Mix the flour and soya flour with a little cold water or stock and stir into vegetables.
4. Allow to boil meanwhile stir it for a couple of minutes
5. Add potato, bredcrumbs,... - 44.8906
Starsoup is a delicious and simple soup that your family will love. This tasty dish is often served at weekends at my place. Try this simple Starsoup recipe for yourself! - 37.7921
Uncooked Fruit Pudding
This uncooked fruit pudding is prepared with prunes, raisins, citron peels and walnuts. Mixed together and spiced with cinnamon and cloves, this unccoked fruit pudding is frozen instead and can be served with whippe cream as a delicious dessert. - 37.8361