- » Homemade Chocolate
Homemade Chocolate Recipes
Homemade chocolate is a popular drink that can be served either hot or cold depending on requirement and the weather conditions prevalent in the region. Homemade chocolate is easy to prepare and can be made in less ... More »
Chilled Chocolate Marquise
If you are searching for an exotic recipe of dessert for serving at the end of a gorgeous meal, then this recipe of chocolate marquise is one of the bests. It requires little bit of culinary effort, but at the end it turns to be worthy. Watch the video to... - 123.059
This homemade chocolate recipe is really simple, with only 3 ingredients, and really delicious. It's perfect for those times when you just can't kick a chocolate craving. - 117.353
Homemade Mcflurry Chocolate
Well it calls for a lot of observation and creativity to prepare a popular dish like McFlurry. But in this homemade chocolate McFlurry recipe video you will see a successful attempt to duplicate this world famous dessert. It looks the same and the taste... - 111.162
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (1/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you love chocolates, here's another yummy reason to rejoice. One of nature's most potent superfoods, the humble chocolate makes for a yummy gourmet delight, and this recipe is no different. Supremely easy and sumptuous, this raw chocolate dessert can be a... - 104.698
Chocolates are festive and just rightly good enough as gifts for someone special. Watch Melanie showing how to custom make chocolates using readymade chocolate chips. Temptation so simple yet special! - 102.304
Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
These are ganache, melty creamed chocolates. Since there is no Christmas nor Easter chocolates in Japan, these are all for Valentine! These square chocolates resemble small cake like brownies. These fresh chocolates simply melt in your mouth and are amazingly... - 101.715
Superfood Chocolate Truffles And Dipped Fruit (2/2)超級生食水果沾松露巧克力
If you have always yearned to make gourmet style chocolate candies at home, then this recipe shall get you started. This no-cook, vegan chocolate delight is so easy to make and so delightful to eat that you surely won’t mind making these truffles over and... - 101.564
Homemade Chocolate Cigar
If you like to prepare your own fancy desserts or like to get adventurous in your kitchen, here is a great recipe for homemade chocolate cigar, that is twisted and will get you critical culinary acclaim from all your family and friends. Take a look at this... - 99.3596
Perfect Chocolate Luv
Turn your drink into a chocolaty treat with Derrick Schommer’s chocolate luv. A quintessential chocolate flavored drink, this yummilicious drink flavored with Godiva’s Chocolate liqueur, Kapali Coffee Liqueur, Ryan’s Irish Cream and Chambord is a treat... - 97.4356
Sweet Chocolate Copabanana
Need a smooth, sweet, after-dinner drink? Then Chocolate Copabanana is something sure to sweeten up your evenings. Shaken and stirred with banana liqueur, chocolate milk and some Irish Cream, this dainty little drink comes topped with whip cream and chocolate... - 97.0848
Scrummy Lady's Chocolate
Need a great drink to seduce and impress your girl? Try this devilish yet delicious chocolate cocktail. A scrummy mix of dark rum, triple sec and Creme de Cacao this sinful delight is not really for the weak. Follow the video recipe and get stirring this... - 96.9751
Raw chocolate is something that kids love to eat. Homemade raw chocolate can have all the health benefits that you hear about, it tastes so good and is easy to make. Watch the video to get the ingredients and directions to make healthy chocolate that is good... - 93.371
Chocolate Candy For Valentine's Day
Looking to turn your plain candy into a real eye-candy this V-day? Chef Todd Mohr shares his simple, easy chocolate candy recipe that can be prepared using easy-to-fin ingredients and loads of chocolate. Treat your special someone to this gooey delights and... - 90.3904
Milk Chocolate Making Made Easier
Making homemade chocolate can be a long process, and it may take many tries and a lot of patience. There are no right or wrong recipes, but this is a super easy recipe for homemade milk chocolate candy, great for kids and to make and give as gifts during... - 88.1686
Homemade Chocolate Guinness Cake
Homemade chocolate Guinness cake is a great way to reward your family once in a while for being your family and show them your love. Watch the video for this mouth- watering exquisite cake. - 86.5058
Homemade Chocolate Shavings
And you thought, chocolate shavings were something available only in the bake shops and only chocolate makers know how to create? Well, you will not think the same again. This video has let out the small, simple secret of creating those lovely chocolate... - 86.0867
Homemade Chocolate Truffle
Who doesn't like chocolate desserts, but who makes them at home? Well you will after you watch this homemade chocolate truffle video recipe. It is such an exotic and titillating dish that the kids and adults both will love it and it so easy to prepare. Look... - 82.1687
Homemade Super-food Raw Chocolate
As if raw chocolate is not enough of an aphrodisiac in it's own right, Dashma shows you how to make the perfect aphrodisiac raw chocolate for your valentine! This delicious raw chocolate is packed with super foods. From the dance-floor to the dojo, the... - 79.3013
Three Layered Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Part 2 - Finalization
Part 2 of the video is to get the cake pans filled to make a nice three layer cake and then baked and left to cool! Once the cakes are done you are left to your imagination to create whatever frosting you want! Watch this video on how to make this decadent... - 75.9536
Homemade Vegan Chocolate Candy, Baby
Learn to make lemon, mint and coconut flavored candies dipped in chocolate that are going to earn you rave reviews at every party. They are very simple to prepare and are ready in no time. - 70.7846
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a bowl blend vanilla, coconut, nuts, condensed milk, cherries, dates and semi-sweet chocolate.
3. Take a buttered 9" x 9" (22.5 x 23 cm) square pan and spread the mixture over it and bake... - 48.8914
Chocolate Heart Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a baking sheet lightly.
3. Using a sieve, sift together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda; keep aside.
4. In a large bowl of electric mixer, beat together butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla at... - 48.6713
Francis's Special Chocolate Castles
Put all the pudding ingredients together in a bowl and beat together until well mixed.
Put the mixture into eight greased dariole moulds or small cups.
Put 600 ml (1 pint) water in the pressure cooker with the trivet and bring to the boil.
Put the puddings in... - 47.6589
Grace's Chocolate Fancy
1. In a small bowl, break chocolate into pieces and melt the chocolate over a pan of simmering water or place in the microwave.
2. When the chocolate has melted, pour in oil and stir to blend into the chocolate.
3. On a clean marble or... - 47.3893
Raspberry And Chocolate Zuccotto
Preheat the oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6.
To make the chocolate sponge, whisk the eggs and sugar over a pot of simmering water until doubled in volume.
Take off the heat and whisk until thick ribbons form.
Fold in the flour, cocoa and butter.
Place in a... - 47.1519
Chocolate Derbies is a wonderful snack, and is guaranteed to be loved by all. I sometimes like to serve this as a dessert, along with a scoop of ice cream. Try out this wonderful recipe and let me know if you loved it too! - 47.0224
Butter and line two 18 cm / 7 inch round cake tins with greaseproof paper.
Brush the paper with melted butter and dust with flour.
Whisk the egg yolks with the sugars in a mixing bowl, until the mixture falls off the whisk in a thick ribbon.
Sift the flour,... - 46.9513
Combine honey, molasses, brown sugar, and butter in heavy saucepan.
Place over medium-high heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until butter melts and mixture begins to bubble gently.
Remove from heat and let cool 15 minutes.
In large bowl combine flour,... - 46.7048
Chocolate Rocky Road Terrine
1. Take a double boiler and melt the grated chocolate in it.
2. Whip sugar and butter until it is very light.
3. Add egg yolks one at a time and whisk until creamy.
4. Add vanilla and melted chocolate at gradual pace and whip it nicely.
5. In another... - 45.736
Chocolate Pound Cake
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add 1 cup sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, then egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each.
Blend in cooled chocolate.
Add sifted flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until smooth.
Beat... - 45.6078
Chocolate Yum Stuff
Preheat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over high heat to 400°, about 4 minutes.
Add the pecans, and as soon as the nuts begin to brown, stir constantly for 1 minute.
Be careful to avoid scorching.
Remove from the heat; the pecans will continue to roast in the... - 44.9675
1. Preheat oven to 250°F before baking.
2. Take one large mixing bowl, cream in egg whites. Add vinegar and salt and beat well. Stir in sugar and beat the mixture to form soft peaks.
3. Fold into unsweetened chocolate-almond-vanilla... - 44.4561
Mix the warm water and yeast and leave for 15 minutes.
Sift 15 g / 1/2 oz of the buckwheat or whole wheat flour, all of the plain flour and cocoa powder together into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the yeast and 100 ml / 3 1/2 fl oz of the... - 44.2913
1. Well grease two 8-inches round cake tins with butter and dust them with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F to bake the cake.
3. Place a medium metal mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water.
4. To the bowl add half-and-half,... - 43.7182
These thin, crisp and delicately curved pan-tiles are an excellent accompaniment to coffee at the end of a special meal.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg whites, 1 at a time,... - 43.2982
Lightly butter a 1-quart (1-liter) bowl.
Melt the chocolate in the rum in an ovenproof bowl over hot water.
When the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat and let the mixture cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until smooth, then add the egg... - 43.2658
Put the cornflakes briefly into a low oven to ensure they are crisp and dry, then crush them fairly finely.
Beat the butter and sugar together until light, then beat in the melted chocolate.
Sift the flour and cocoa together and stir into the mixture.
Finally... - 43.2418
Preheat oven to 250° F.
In a large mixing bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form.
Beat in vinegar and salt.
Add sugar; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold in vanilla, almonds, and unsweetened chocolate.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 inch... - 43.062
Flaming Brandied Chocolate
1) Take a deep casserole or a bowl measuring 2 ½ quarts and mix chocolate syrup along with milk in it, stirring to blend it well.
2) Cover the bowl or casserole with a heavy duty plastic cover.
3) Place it in a microwave and heat it with the setting... - 42.5588
Preheat the oven to 350°F. (180°C).
Roll out the dough (this takes some patience) to about 1/4 inch (3/4 cm) and cut out hearts about 2 1/2 inches (6 cm) across.
Place on an unbuffered baking sheet and bake on the center shelf until light brown, about 12... - 42.0856
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
In heavy saucepan, melt broken chocolate with half and half.
Combine sugar, flour and salt; add to chocolate mixture and heat to boiling.
With wire whip, quickly mix in eggs.
Cook until thickened.
Add whipping cream and vanilla; cool.
Pour into ice cream... - 41.736
1. In a medium saucepan, put together gelatin, sugar, and cocoa; mix well.
2. In another bowl, beat egg yolks with 1 cup of skimmed milk; add to the gelatine mixture and blend well.
3. Heat pan over low heat; stir and heat for about 5 minutes until... - 41.6805
Chocolate Blanc Mange
1) Chop the chocolate into small pieces and keep it aside in a cool place.
2) In a bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar and salt with some cold milk.
3) In a deep pan, pour in the remaining milk to scald along with the chocolate.
4) Keep... - 41.4774
Chocolate Chipper Champs
Mix brown sugar, margarine, vanilla and eggs in large bowl until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 3 inches apart onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Press 3 or 4 additional candies on top of cookie if... - 40.9659
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Blend together butter, sugar and brown sugar to achieve a creamy consistency.
3. Add egg yolk and stir well.
4. Sieve flour, salt and soda and add to the creamed mixture.
5. Take 2 sheets of waxed... - 40.945
Chocolate Savarin Mixture
Using a food processor, mix together the flour, cocoa, sugar, salt, yeast, eggs and milk, then knead the dough rapidly for 5 minutes using the hook attachment.
Alternatively, mix well in a bowl and knead by hand.
Melt the butter and add to the dough, kneading... - 40.838
1) Preheat the oven to 250 Deg F (130 Deg C/Gas 1/2) and well grease a baking tray.
2) In a bowl, add the cocoa, walnuts, almonds, icing sugar and vanilla; add enough stiffly... - 40.4648
1. To prepare a bain marie, in a small saucepan, fill 3 inches of water and place pan on a low flame. Allow the water to simmer.
2. Grate the orange zest using a fine grater. Squeeze out juice and collect in a cup.
3. In a large clean... - 40.4646
1) Take a small sauce pan and bring chocolate, sugar and water to a boil in it.
2) Simmer for 2 minutes after reducing heat.
3) Beat in milk, coffee, cognac and Amaretto and boil again for 2 minutes.
4) Take four mugs and pour the drink into them.
5)... - 39.9879
Chocolate Semi Freddo
Beat the mascarpone in a bowl with the brandy, espresso coffee and icing sugar.
Reserve 1 tablespoon of the grated chocolate and stir the remainder, together with the single cream, into the mixture.
Whip the double cream until it is just peaking and fold into... - 39.7848
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 6.
Pipe or spoon the choux mixture into balls on a lightly greased baking sheet.
Bake on the second or third shelf for twenty to twenty-five minutes until well risen, crisp and golden brown.
Remove the profiteroles from the... - 39.3145
Lady Bug Chocolate
1) In a small saucepan, heat a mixture of chocolate, sugar and milk, being careful not to boil.
2) Stir in cream and liqueurs and boil for 3 more minutes.
3) Take crystal mugs and run four stripes of Grenadine along their inner surface.
4) Make them... - 38.7117
Chocolate Pound Cake
Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
Preheat oven to 350F.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, beat butter, shortening, sugar until light and fluffy—about 5 minutes.
Add eggs,... - 38.6943
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 38.3998
1. In a small saucepan over very low heat or in a microwave, melt butter and chocolate together, stirring until smooth and blended. Set aside and let cool to room temperature.
2. In a medium bowl, beat eggs with cream of tartar until blended. Set bowl in a... - 38.2349
King Of Hearts Chocolate
1) Combine together the sugar, chocolate and coffee in a small saucepan.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat and cook gently over low heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Add the liqueurs and cream and continue to cook over low flame for about 3... - 38.0515
1) In a saucepan, over low heat, cook cut-up chocolate, sugar, coffee powder, salt, and water till chocolate melts.
2) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then allow simmering for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
3) Slowly pour in light cream and... - 37.8359
In a large heavy saucepan stir together sugar, salt, evaporated milk and butter.
Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
Boil 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour boiling hot syrup over both kinds of chocolate and marshmallow cream.
Stir vigorously until... - 37.1553
Grease a baking tray.
Break the chocolate into small pieces and put in a bowl with the milk.
Set the bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water and stir occasionally until melted.
Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the coconut.
Divide into 12 equal... - 37.1484
1) In a small sauce pan, heat chocolate, sugar, milk, cream, liqueurs and food coloring, being careful not to boil.
2) Into mugs, fill the cocktail and float whipped cream on top.
3) Serve immediately on garnishing with mint leaves and... - 37.0666
Place chocolate in top of 1 1/2 -uart double boiler.
Pour boiling water into bottom of double boiler and place top over water.
Stir constantly and rapidly until chocolate is melted.
(Do not place pan over direct heat.) Fasten candy thermometer inside double... - 36.3298
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F), gas mark 4.
Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and rub lightly with your fingertips until you have a coarse, crumbly mixture.
Chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Spread the crumble evenly on a baking sheet lined... - 36.3064
Peppery Chocolate Snaps
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Beat in egg, vanilla, cinnamon, pepper, cloves, and melted chocolate until mixed!
2. Add flour mixed with baking powder and salt and beat on low speed until well... - 36.0963
1. In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg untillight and fluffy.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, and salt and add alternately with milkand vanilla, beating on low speed, until dough is... - 36.0428
1. Line a 900g loaf tin with cling film, then brush with oil. Break up the white and both dark chocolates into 2 separate bowls. Melt over pans of simmering water, taking care not to let the base of the bowl touch the water. Leave them to cool a little, then... - 35.274
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat in egg and vanilla until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour, cocoa powder, and salt until dough is smooth, scraping down side of... - 34.964
No Bake Chocolate Bonbons
Melt chocolate in top of double boiler over simmering water.
Off heat stir in remaining ingredients except dredging sugar in order listed; as mixture stiffens, use hands to blend well.
Shape into 1" balls and roll in confectioners' sugar.
Let ripen 1-2 days... - 34.7662
Cream the butter.
Add the ground almonds, sugar and beaten egg, and mix well.
Then stir in the cornflour, confectioners' custard and rum.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering... - 34.752
In a 1- to 2-quart pan, combine chocolate and cream.
Stir over low heat until smoothly melted (about 3 minutes).
Remove from heat and stir in creme de menthe.
Line a 4- to 4 1/2-inch-diameter round dish with plastic wrap; pour chocolate mixture into... - 34.7067
Want to whip up something delicious in minutes? Try this Iced Chocolate recipe and be amazed at the savor it leaves. Also you needn't humt for the ingredients, they're right there in your kitchen cabinet. - 33.9443
Box Of Chocolates
1. Put the cake on the plate and spread the ganache over the top and sides, smoothing it into an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Unwrap the chocolate bars and gently press a bar against each side of the cake so they meet squarely at the corners.
3.... - 32.9787
1. Separate eggs. In a medium bowl, combine egg whites and cream of tartar. Set bowl into a pan or larger bowl of hot water for 10 to 15 minutes, or until egg whites reach room temperature.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine yolks and salt. With an... - 32.8898
Chocolate Blanc Mange
Melt chocolate and butter over hot water in top of double boiler.
Mix cornstarch, sugar, and salt together; stir in about 1/4 cup of the milk, then add to melted chocolate and blend thoroughly.
Add about half the remaining milk and stir until smooth, then add... - 32.7569
Viennese Chocolate Sables
Preheat the oven to 190°C (375°F), gas mark 5.
Cover a baking sheet with nonstick baking parchment.
Soften the butter and process in an electric mixer with the icing sugar, egg white, flour, cocoa and salt to obtain a smooth, even texture.
Using a piping... - 32.4925
The chocolate syrup can be stored in the refrigerator and used when required.
Place the sugar and water in a heavy saucepan and stir over a medium heat until all the sugar dissolves.
Brush away any sugar crystals that have formed on the side of the pan with a... - 32.2038
Beat the butter by hand in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add the sugar, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the rum.
Allow the melted chocolate to cool and thicken for about 5... - 32.0047
Hot Minty Chocolate
Mix cocoa, sugar and salt in a 2-quart bowl.
Blend in water.
Microwave 2 minutes to boiling.
Add milk, vanilla and peppermint schnapps.
Microwave 5 to 6 minutes on medium cycle.
Do not boil. - 31.7885
Place the chocolate and water in top of double boiler over the direct heat, and cook, while stirring, until the chocolate is melted, and the mixture is smooth.
Next add the salt and sugar, and boil 4 min., stirring constantly.
Place over hot water, add milk... - 31.7839
If candy coating is in solid piece, break into squares.
Place in single layer in 2-qt casserole with shortening.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 3 to 5 minutes, or until pieces are soft, stirring after 3 minutes.
Stir in peanuts, then marshmallows, using as few... - 30.2876
Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream
1. In a bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and syrup and fold in whipped cream.
2. Into an aluminum foil-lined 9 x 5-inch loaf pan, pour the mixture, cover and freeze for 6 hours until firm.
3. Serve ice cream scooped or sliced. - 29.6132
Strawberry Chocolate Cobbler
1. Preheat the oven to 350°E Place the butter, cocoa, and 1/4 cup of the sugar in a 3-quart glass baking dish. Place into the oven for 3 to 5 minutes to melt the butter. Remove from the oven and stir until well blended.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl,... - 28.8929
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper, then grease the paper with butter or margarine. Set baking sheet aside.
In a medium heavy saucepan heat butterscotch pieces, chocolate pieces, corn syrup, and butter or margarine till melted, stirring constantly. Remove... - 28.4535
Churros Con Chocolate
Flavour the prepared choux pastry with the rum and spoon into a piping bag fitted with a plain or star nozzle.
Heat the oil in a deep, heavy bottomed pan to 180°- 190°C/350°-375°F, or until a cube of bread browns in 30 seconds.
Pipe 5-7.5 cm/2-3 inch... - 28.4024
Homemade Chocolate Soda
For each soda, blend a small scoop of ice cream and the chocolate syrup in a tall glass.
Add milk and sparkling water; mix thoroughly.
Float scoops of ice cream on top. - 27.9626
Chocolate Hearts And Shavings
Melt chocolate in top of a double boiler over hot water.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, pour chocolate onto baking sheet.
For rippled chocolate hearts, gently shake baking sheet until chocolate is level and about 1/4 inch thick.
Let chocolate cool 5... - 27.8931
Chop the chocolate finely using a knife or food processor and put in a heatproof bowl.
Put the milk and cream in a pan and bring to the boil.
Pour the mixture carefully onto the chopped chocolate, whisking briskly with a balloon whisk.
Stir in the sugar and... - 27.0678
Cut chocolate and wax into chunks for easier melting.
Put in top of double boiler over hot water (not boiling) to melt.
Spread on waxed paper lined pan 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Chill until not quite as firm as original chocolate.
Cut into hearts or other... - 27.0022
1. Beat the cream until stiff and fold in the cocoa powder and sugar.
2. Into ramekin dishes (or pretty little ovenproof bowls) spoon and let it bake in a 400 F/200 C oven for 5-8 minutes. - 26.9787
1 Mix all ingredients together and beat until chocolate is melted and everything is well combined. Brush onto bird before baking and periodically during the baking process. - 26.8033
1. In a container of electric blender cover and blend until smooth.
2. Serve in a tall glass, you may use some grated chocolate as a garnish. - 26.3096
Chocolate Mallow Topper
In saucepan melt chocolate with milk.
Add marshmallows; heat till dissolved.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and dash salt. - 25.4347
Real Chocolate Hearts
Spread chocolate pieces, melted, into 4x3-inch rectangle on waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Refrigerate until firm.
With heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut chocolate into hearts.
Refrigerate. - 25.1574
Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Bundles
1. Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature
30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix chocolate pieces and walnuts and set aside.
2. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll into 12-inch square. Cut into 9 (4-inch) squares. Place about 2 tablespoons... - 25.0414
Heat chocolate in microwavesafe bowl or on top of stove in double boiler until melted and smooth.
Line the back of a baking sheet with wax paper.
Spread the chocolate into a 1/4-inch-thick rectangle.
Freeze 2 to 5 minutes or refrigerate until it begins to set... - 24.2473
Combine chocolate and water in a small heavy saucepan; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts.
Cool; stir in vanilla.
Fold in next 2 ingredients; spoon into individual serving dishes.
Chill 1 to 2 hours; garnish with additional... - 23.6205
1. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over simmering water or in a microwave, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in peanuts, pretzels, and crushed candy until well blended. Remove from heat.
2. Drop teaspoonfuis of chocolate mixture onto a wax paper-lined baking sheet. Let... - 21.9231
In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
Dip spirals in melted chocolate.
Sprinkle each spiral with 1 tbsp (15 mL) grated coconut. - 17.3706
Melt chocolate and butter over hot water and blend.
When frosting on cake is set, pour slightly cooled chocolate mixture from tip of spoon over cake, letting it run down on sides.
Keep cake in cool place until chocolate is firm. - 16.3635
Homemade Chocolate Recipes By Category