- » Homemade Chinese
Homemade Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade chinese recipes.
Chinese Stir-fried Eggplant With Homemade Yu-xiang Sauce
This is one of the most popular cantonese dishes people love to eat. Most of the guys I know here in Hong Kong LOVE this dish. Some like it spicier, some like it less spicy. Either way, this is the perfect recipe to satisfy your loved one's tummy!Here I'm... - 129.892
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Enjoy the easefulness of the Soup: you just bung everything in, and you're done. Quick, easy, and comforting. It's not the same as chicken soup made from scratch but infinitely better than the canned stuff. This recipe is a comfort food suitable for any time... - 125.659
Quick Easy Pork And Shrimp Egg Rolls With Homemade Duck Sauce
If you are super hungry and craving for delicious eggrolls like those you get at your favorite Chinese takeout joint, this quick eggroll recipe is just what you need. It is amazingly easy and can be made as quickly as in 4 minutes. So instead of picking up... - 119.491
Homemade Garlic Flavored Vinegar
Flavored vinegars are always versatile and useful ingredients in one's kitchen. If you want to make for yourself, the solution is right here. Check out the video for more recipe detail. - 108.325
Homemade Vegetable Fried Rice
Chinese fried rice is one of the popular recipes ordered in the restaurant world over. You love its special taste and flavor which does not come in the home cooked fried rice. Here is a video which shows how quickly and flavorfully fried rice can be made at... - 106.945
Healthy Homemade Tofu Dessert ( Dau Fu Fa )
1) In a large saucepan, put the water, white sugar gelatine powder and soy milk. Bring to a slow boil.
2) In the meantime, make the red bean paste. Boil the red beans in 200 ml of water till the beans are soft.
3) In a different pot, boil the white... - 87.8836
Homemade Golden Syrup
1. In a saucepan, bring water to boil.
2. Stir in vinegar essence.
3. Add sugar, turn the heat to medium and allow to boil without stirring.
4. If foam appears on the surface, remove it using spoon.
5. Add lemon slices and bring to boil.
6. As the... - 85.1378
Homemade Cantonese Chow Mein
Indulgence isn't unhealthy if done in moderation. Cantonese chow mein is one yummy stir-fried noodles recipe prepared with veggies and sauce. This video shows you how to make restaurant style chow mein at home using a handful of traditional Chinese... - 79.9499
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 2: Preparation Cont.
When you feel like experimenting with your regular fare, something as sumptuous as yellow noodles cooked in sweet sour potato gravy could help you get started. Vegan mee rubus is an integral part of Malaysian cuisine. Stream this video to learn more on how to... - 69.6009
Homemade Malaysian Vegan Mee Rebus - Part 1: Preparation
For all who don't know, vegan mee bus is yellow noodles served in spicy sweet potato gravy. This Malaysian favorite is quite a cinch to make and delish to devour. This video presents a detailed recipe on how to whomp up this treat at home. - 69.3759
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 1: Preparation
The holiday season can do serious harms to your waistline. However, if you are wary of gorging into calorie-dense meat and pies, then something as light yet feisty like pumpkin soup will ensure that you enjoy your Thanksgiving treat to the fullest. Filling... - 65.9009
Homemade Pumpkin Soup -part 2: Preparation Cont.
Be it Halloween or Thanksgiving, your holiday platter is incomplete without hearty, delicious pumpkin soup that just oozes with fall's bounties. This video features an extremely simple recipe on pumpkin soup that is sure to get you drooling and inspire you to... - 65.2259
Homemade Chicken Chow Mein
Cook chicken until tender in salted water with bouquet garni.
Discard bouquet garni.
Bone chicken pieces.
Return bones to broth.
Simmer, covered, gently 1 hour.
Cut meat into thin strips, reserving white meat for garnishing.
Brown onion... - 45.6583
Mom's Homemade Chicken Soup
1. Separate chicken meat from bones.
2. In a 3-quart casserole, take chicken, celery, bay leaves, peppercorns and water.
3. Cover and heat at HIGH for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. In a 2-quart casserole; strain broth.
5. Add noodles, carrot and... - 44.9011
Homemade Chicken Lo Mein
Bring lightly salted water to a boil over medium high heat in large saucepan.
Add noodles; cook until just tender.
Heat oil in wok.
Add cabbage; stir fry over medium high heat 3 to 4 minutes.
Add mushrooms, green onions and celery; stir fry 2 to 3... - 41.8996
Homemade Chinese Pepper Steak
1. Chill the meat for an hour (to make it firm) and cut it into thin strips.
2. In a skillet, sautÃ© green pepper until it becomes soft.
3. Add meat to the skillet and cook until the color changes.
4. Blend soup, cornstarch,... - 40.6032
Homemade Pearl Balls
Rinse the rice until the water is clear.
Cover with fresh cold water and soak for 1 hour; drain well.
Beat the pork vigorously with the sesame oil, salt and pepper for 5 minutes.
Add the water chestnuts, shrimps, ginger and cornflour to the pork and mix... - 39.9464
Homemade Pork And Bean Sprouts
Pork And Bean Sprouts dish brings a genuniely unique flavor to the pork. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Pork And Bean Sprouts dish Is clearly something we can easily cook at home - 37.1135
Homemade Peking Duck
Preheat broiler or barbecue charcoal grill.
Prepare special basting sauce: In pan put honey, vinegar, soy sauce, sherry, juice of 1/2 orange and 3 tablespoons water.
Heat together; bring to boil.
Prick skin of duck lightly with sharp fork; pour over... - 36.9498
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.8973
Mix egg, milk, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Add enough of the flour to make stiff dough.
Roll very thin on floured surface; let stand 20 minutes.
Roll up; cut in 1/4-inch slices.
Spread out; dry 2 hours.
Drop noodles into boiling, salted water.
Cook, uncovered,... - 29.1443
Homemade Sesame Seed Cookies
1. Heat oil. Add sesame seeds and toast lightly (stir constantly to prevent burning). Meanwhile preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together lard and sugar in a bowl. Beat egg; then blend in. Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons of the toasted sesame seeds.
3.... - 28.5894
Homemade Plum Sauce
1. Discard any solid pieces from Chinese plum sauce.
2. Combine all ingredients and put in blender. Blend for 2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a sauce pan and cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Let cool and put in a covered jar. - 27.8508
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
In large saucepan, over medium-high heat, bring chicken broth, chicken, noodles, carrots, onion, celery, dill and pepper to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 20 minutes or until chicken and noodles are cooked. - 26.798
Homemade Chinese Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings at joints and discard tips. Place wings in one layer in 13-by-Pinch baking pan.
2. In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and 2 tablespoons water. Pour over chicken wings and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours,... - 25.8998