- » Homemade Chili
Homemade Chili Recipes
Homemade chili is a popular dish that is hot and spicy. The main ingredients used are ground beef, sweet onions, bell pepper, carrots, peppers, jalapeno peppers, green chilies, ground cumin, chili powder, garlic, ... More »
Homemade Chili For Hot Dogs
Spice up your hot dogs with this Homemade Chili for Hot Dogs. The bun absorbs all the liquid from this chili and the well seasoned meat add a new flavor to your meal. Try this recipe next time. Bon Appetit! - 110.711
Spicy Hot Living Chili
Unless you mind singeing your tongue, you will surely enjoy a mouthful of this spicy, hot food. This blistering hot recipe blends loads and loads of peppers, tomatoes, carrots, avocadoes, and a slew of herbs. A lip-smacking way to boost your metabolism and... - 82.9225
Toasted Chili Powder
Spices are the most important ingredient used in almost every dish. Today, chef Dan is going to show you how to prepare the delicious and spicy Toasted Chili Powder. Check out the video of this tasty recipe. - 77.4176
Chili Cheese Corn
Are you in search of a delicious side dish to serve today for lunch? Try this wonderful Chili Cheese Corn recipe. The dish is easy to make and can be simply prepared at home without to many ingredients. Do not give it a miss. - 77.3907
Walnut Chili Dip
In search of an innovative and delicious dip? Try this lovely Walnut Chili Dip recipe today. The dip has a great blend of flavors and also has a lot of health benefits. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare it at home. - 64.8878
Chili Style Roast
1) Remove the extra fat from the lean, boneless round roast.
2) Coat a Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
3) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium flame. Add in the roast.
4) Cook to brown the roast well on all sides.
5) Add in salt and pepper.... - 46.8446
1) In a large bowl, cover the soybeans and wheat berries in sufficient water and soak overnight.
2) In a heavy saucepan, transfer the soaked items and place over heat.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours... - 46.7266
1) In a large skillet heat oil. Add onion, green pepper and garlic. Saute and stir for 5 minutes.
2) In a 5-quart Dutch oven heat fat and brown beef in it.
3) Drain out beef and add drained vegetable mixture to the fat.
4) Add all remaining... - 45.4093
Do Ahead Chili
1) In 5-quart Dutch oven heat oil.
2) Add green pepper, onion, garlic and chili powder. Stir fry the vegetables until tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Mix all remaining ingredients.
4) Simmer for 25 minutes.
5) Serve with rice. - 45.2514
Quick Veal Chili For Two
1 In a medium saucepan, add oil and heat.
2 Add onion, green pepper, and garlic or garlic powder.
3 Saute, for about 5 minutes until onion is translucent.
4 Add veal, chili powder, oregano, cumin, salt, and hot sauce.
5 Stir constantly to... - 44.951
Jims Super Hot Chili
Preheat a 5-quart saucier pan over medium-high heat until rim of pan is hot-to-the-touch.
Add oil and wait for about 1 more minute.
Add garlic and stir until it begins to color (about 30 seconds).
Crumble in beef: then add onion, bell pepper, cumin, chili... - 43.3796
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In skillet brown ground beef; drain off fat.
Stir in drained beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, the 1 cup shredded cheese, and instant minced onion.
Set aside 1 cup of the corn chips; coarsely crush remaining chips.
Stir crushed chips into meat... - 39.9602
Roasted Vegetable Chiles Rellenos
Preheat oven to 500°.
Remove stem ends of poblano chiles, leaving chiles whole; discard seeds and membranes.
Place tomatoes, onions, and garlic on a foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 500° for 30 minutes (garlic should be lightly browned; remove... - 39.1228
Colleen's Favorite Chili
1. In a slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook on Low for 8-12 hours or High 5-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 38.2716
Soy Bean Chilli
This Soybean Chilli tastes incredible ! Try out these spicy seasoned vegetable dish with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it !your suggestions for this Soybean Chilli are welcome ! - 36.5943
Berenice's Favorite Chili
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients in order listed stirring once and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours or High 5-6 hours.
2. Serve as desired. - 36.095
1. Clean and wash chilli. Slit halfway through each.
2. In a bowl mix salt and curd together.
3. Dip the chillies in curds and keep aside for 24 hours.
4. Drain out and arrange on plastic sheet.
5. Dry in the sun throughout the day.
6.... - 35.5249
Sour Cream Chili Bake
In 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion; micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 5 minutes, stirring several times to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in enchilada sauce and tomato sauce.
Micro-cook, covered, 5 minutes, stirring... - 35.4001
Soy Bean Chili
1.Cook meat with onions and discard the fat.
2.Add water and tomato puree and cook by simmering for 30- 45 minutes.
3.Add the cooked soybeans and cook until heated through.
4.Serve warm. - 33.6859
Favorite Chili Con Carne
Saute onion, garlic, and green pepper in hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Add ground beef, cook over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble beef.
Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour, stirring... - 29.2982
This is a Caribbean Patee Fusion Recipe. Adding some Caribbean flavours into traditional recipes. Here we have chili made with ground chicken, spices, vegetables and mushrooms, and the three types of beans. We add Cumin, and scotch bonnet along with coriander... - 0
Homemade Chili Recipes By Category