- » Homemade Chicken Stew
Homemade Chicken Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade chicken stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade chicken stew recipes.
Homemade Brunswick Stew
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a saute oan, borwn the onions and chicken pieces and remove them to a casserole.
3) Except potatoes, add all the other ingredients.
4) In the oil left in the pan, brown the potatoes... - 40.5659
You May Also Like!
Homemade Chicken Paprikash
1. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Cook the chicken breasts for about 3 minutes on each side or until well browned, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion, green pepper, and garlic to the skillet and saute for 5... - 33.5228
Fireside Chicken-vegetable Stew
Wash chicken, wipe and cut in serving pieces.
Run cut surface of lemon over meat surfaces.
Saute' legs, wings and breast sections slowly on both sides in melted butter or margarine until golden, watching that butter doesn't burn.
Add remaining chicken pieces,... - 42.4502
1. Fry bacon until almost crisp in large skillet. Lift out with a slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 5. Leave the drippings in pan.
2. Shake chicken pieces in mixture of flour, salt and pepper in plastic bag to coat well. (Reserve... - 41.3695
Oven Irish Stew
1. Trim excess fat from chops. Melt several pieces in a large skillet until 2 tablespoons of fat have accumulated. Remove and discard remaining fat.
2. Brown chops, 3 at a time, in fat in skillet; remove and reserve. Brown stew vegetables in fat remaining in... - 27.0503
Chicken Mushroom Stew
Cut chicken into 1-in.
cubes; brown in 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet.
Transfer to a slow cooker.
In the same skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion, zucchini, green pepper and garlic in remaining oil until crisp-tender.
Place in slow cooker.
Add... - 38.2229
Wash chicken and dry on paper towelling.
Roll in mixture of 1/4 cup flour, salt and pepper.
Heat oil and butter in heavy skillet (your electric frying pan will work perfectly for this recipe).
Brown chicken pieces on all sides.
Drain off fat and save.
Add... - 42.9834
Navy Bean Stew
Soak beans in 2 qts.of water overnight; drain.
Place in a large saucepan and add remaining water.
Bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 60-70 minutes or until beans are tender.
In a Dutch oven, brown sausage.
Add broth,... - 39.8629
Homemade Chicken Soup
Homemade Chicken Stock: Place hen in stock pot or Dutch oven; add water.
Bring to boil; skim off froth.
Add carrots, celery, onion, leek (if using), parsley, bay leaf, salt, thyme and peppercorns.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 2 to 2-1/2... - 46.4756
Homemade Corn And Chicken Soup
In kettle mix chicken, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
Bring to boiling.
Simmer, covered, 2 hours.
For fresh corn, with sharp knife make cuts through center of corn kernels in each row of ears.
Cut corn off cobs; scrape cobs.
Remove chicken from... - 45.7263
Chicken Giblet Stew
1. Wash the gizzards and hearts very well and put them in a saucepan with the broth, onion, bay leaf, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Remove the gizzards and hearts, chop finely and reserve.... - 37.2039