- » Homemade Chicken
Homemade Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade chicken recipes.
Homemade Chicken Picante And Biscotti
If kitchen is your favorite place then this homemade chicken picante and biscotti recipe is for you. Take a look at this video for two delicious recipes that will hone your culinary skills and you will be the talk of the family and friends circle for cooking... - 101.414
Homemade Chicken Wings
1. Season chicken wings with salt.
2. In blender, add tomato, salt, sugar, tomato puree, water, and Tabasco. Blend until smooth.
3. Into a saucepan, transfer the tomato mixture. Set aside.
4. In frying pan, deep fry chicken wings on... - 98.0009
Stir Fried Chicken With Lemongrass
Stir fried chicken with lemongrass is a wonderful recipe presented by the chef in a simple manner. Definitely something easy and delicious to prepare for lunch or dinner. Serve this fried chicken with lemongrass with some warm rice for a hearty lunch or... - 92.3759
Baked Chicken Fingers
How about involving your kids in the kitchen. Take a look at this impressive video that demonstrates a super simple baked chicken fingers recipe. The kids would definitely enjoy making this delicious healthy snack for themselves. The video is surely a must... - 89.1416
Homemade Crock Pot Chicken Broth
Do you have a good homemade chicken stock handy in your refrigerator? There is no comparison between soup or stew made with canned broth and one made with homemade chicken broth. Watch this video to learn the simplest way of making the best homemade broth.... - 88.4926
Easy Homemade Chicken Gravy
Why use canned gravy or powered gravy mix when making it at home is just as easy? Chef John's attempt to bring down the powdered gravy mix industry is not in vain as his recipe to make basic chicken gravy for roasts is simpler than following the instructions... - 86.8664
Asian Style Five Spice Grilled Chicken
If you love Asian flavors and you love grilled chicken, then this chicken dish is something that is definitely going to appeal to your taste buds. The five spices is a blend you can get at the supermarket or a Chinese food store and is the secret ingredient... - 83.7676
Chicken Beansprouts Stir Fry
Health and taste is what you should try to balance while making dishes. And prefectly fitting the bill is chicken with beansprout, a nice tasting dish with an excellent aroma. It takes just few minutes to prepare this Thai dish with the combination of... - 79.4192
Home Fried Chicken Nuggets
Looking for some finger food recipes with chicken for your upcoming party, here is a recipe that fits the bill. The video shows how to make chicken nuggets with bite sized chicken pieces and seasoned breading mixture. Great at parties with drinks! - 76.6501
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a paper bag, put the salt, flour and pepper.
3) Put the chicken in the bag and shake well to coat with the flour mixture.
4) In a large frying pan, brown the coated chicken, a few... - 47.6458
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) In a large saucepan, combine together the chicken, onion, celery tops, salt, curry powder, pepper and water. Cover the pan and gently simmer for 45 minutes or till the ingredients are... - 47.4854
Preheat the oven to 400°.
In a medium saucepan, combine the water, coarsely chopped onions, salt and bay leaves.
Bring to a boil, then add the chicken.
Reduce the heat to medium.
Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink... - 45.9054
1)In bowl, marinate the chicken in soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto and salt. Let it stand for 2 to 3 hours.
3)Heat a karahi, cook the chicken with the marinade till it is done.
4)Pour in oil and stir fry the chicken for a few minutes
5)In... - 45.771
Galantine Of Chicken
1) Either bone the chicken on your own or ask your butcher to do this for you.
2) On a board, lay the chicken , skin side down and level the flesh as much as possible.
3) Mix the sausagemeat with the herbs, lemon rind, salt and... - 45.6561
1. To prepare the chicken wash, pat dry it with paper towels and then coat with flour.
2. In large skillet heat oil, add chicken, a few pieces at a time and brown on all sides.
3. Remove as browned to shallow roasting pan, arranging... - 45.4676
1) Wash and dry the chicken.
2) In a bowl, mix together 3 tablespoons of soy sauce, sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and garlic.
3) Rub the soy sauce mixture into the chicken and let stand 1 hour.
4) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for... - 45.3888
Minced Chicken On Lettuce
1) Shred the chicken finely.
2) In a bowl, toss the chicken with the baking soda.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and fry the noodles in it until browned, stirring frequently.
4) Drain the noodles and keep warm.
5) In the same skillet and oil,... - 44.2561
Mix flour, salt, and paprika; coat chicken.
Brown in hot fat in skillet or pressure pan.
Add next 6 ingredients.
In skillet, cook covered 1 hour or till tender; in pressure pan, cook at 15 pounds pressure 35 minutes; allow the pressure to go down... - 44.1874
Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
Combine flour, salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika; coat chicken with mixture.
Place zucchini in bottom of slow-cooking pot.
Pour bouillon over zucchini.
Arrange coated chicken over all.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6... - 44.1843
Chicken Tostadas is the favorite for the kids at home and they insist that I prepare this whenever there is a special occasion. These Chicken Tostadas are pretty easy to prepare too. Try adding these juicy Chicken Tostadas to your party menu next time. - 43.8096
The chicken divan style recipe is a baked chicken recipe with loads of flavor and taste. the chicken divan style is cooked over a bed of asparagus and broccoli with cheese sprinkled over it. flavored with lemon juice and nutmeg, this chicken divan can also be... - 43.747
Mom's Homemade Chicken
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 5-quart casserole dish, combine chicken, celery, bay leaves, pepper, onion and water.
Heat, covered, 10 minutes.
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
Heat 35 to 37 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Strain broth into 3-quart casserole... - 43.5932
Bamboo Shoots With Chicken
Slice the bamboo shoots into thin strips.
Again cut the slices into very thin strips - they should be half the thickness of matchsticks.
Place bamboo shoots and 1 cup chicken stock in a pan and simmer for 25 minutes.
Mince the chicken breast and... - 43.2566
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and onion; saute until tender.
Remove from skillet, and set aside.
Place chicken between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and flatten to 1/4-inch... - 43.1032
1)Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2)Squeeze out seeds from blanched tomatoes and slice it into into 4 wedges. Sprinkle the dressing over them.
3)Prepare the chicken for roasting by dressing the bird.
4)Season the bird inside out with salt... - 42.8346
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken pieces in a plastic bag set into a deep bowl.
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
For marinade, combine pineapple juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, garlic, and gingerroot.
Pour over chicken.
Close... - 42.7744
Chicken With Mandarins
1) Combine orange juice, orange rind, sugar, and melted butter in a bowl. Keep the juice mixture aside.
2) In a glass baking dish place chicken.
3) Sprinkle chicken cavity with salt and pepper.
4) Truss the chicken with string by tying its legs... - 42.7426
Satin Chicken is a wonderfully tasty dish that can be served for supper at home. It goes very well with rice and the blend of spices and flavors are exquisite. Try the Satin Chicken and experience what I am trying to say! - 42.6066
Clean and cut chicken into 1" cubes.
Add 1 tablespoon wine, egg whites and cornflour.
Mix well, and set aside.
Heat 6 tablespoons oil and fry the chicken until light golden colour.
Remove from fire and clean the frying pan.
Heat the rest of the oil and fry... - 42.4849
Chicken Con Queso
In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion and garlic, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened.
Add flour and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes.
Whisk in milk; cook, stirring often, until sauce thickens, about 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add... - 42.3973
In small skillet on top of range, cook tortillas, one at a time, in 1/4 inch hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling; wrap loosely in foil and place in 250°F. oven.
Skin, bone, and cut chicken breasts into... - 42.1214
1. Use salt to season the chicken and brown the chicken over a large nonstick skillet over a medium flame for twenty minutes; pour away any excess fat
2. Drain the pineapple and reserve about a quarter cup of the juice, mix this juice with orange juice... - 42.0855
Halve chicken breasts.
Heat butter or margarine and the oil in a skillet and saute chicken breasts until golden.
Season with salt and a few dashes of pepper, pour brandy over and set aflame.
(Flaming burns off the alcohol but leaves a delicious taste.)
When... - 41.9088
1 Combine chicken with onion, celery tops, curry powder, salt, pepper, and water in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 45 minutes, or until tender.
2 Remove chicken from broth; cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 2-cup measure; skim any excess... - 41.5766
Galantine Of Chicken
Sprinkle the chicken with the salt, pepper and allspice.
In a mixing bowl combine the meat, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, spices and salt.
Spread the mixture over the chicken, cover with the tongue and ham strips.
Sprinkle with the pistachio nuts,... - 41.5752
Chicken Sauteed In Riesling
Sprinkle chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
In large 12" skillet, slowly brown chicken in the 2 tbs butter for about 10 min.
Add onion, garlic, bay leaf, cloves, wine, and water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till chicken is tender, about 30... - 41.423
Gold And Jade Chicken
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken, onion, salt and water, bring to a boil.
2) Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hours.
3) Remove the chicken and slice it.
4) Strain the broth and reserve 2 cups, pour in saucepan and heat.
5) In a cup, mix... - 41.3913
Chicken Sub Gum
Chicken Sub Gum is a sumptuous chicken preparation that you wouldn't want to miss. The delicious dish is filling and hard to overlook. Try the Chicken Sub Gum the next time your friends come over, trust me, they will love it! - 41.2209
Chafing-dish Chicken Royale
Combine chicken breasts, water, celery tops, and 2 teaspoons of the salt in a large saucepan; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Pull off skin and take meat from bones in one piece; set aside... - 41.0535
Crispy Mandarin Chicken
Combine egg white, 2 tablespoons cornstarch, and soy sauce in a large bowl, mix well.
Add chicken, coating well, set aside.
Combine biscuit mix, water, and sesame seeds, mix well.
Add to chicken mixture, stirring to coat.
Heat 3 to 4 inches of oil to 370Â°,... - 40.8175
In small skillet cook tortillas, one at a time, in 1/4 inch hot oil for 20 to 40 seconds on each side or till crisp and golden.
Drain on paper toweling; keep warm in foil in 250° oven.
Skin, bone, and cut chicken breasts into very thin strips.
In medium... - 40.7222
Chicken With Sesame Seeds
Cut the chicken into 7.5cm long shreds.
Mix the egg white, salt and cornflour, toss in the cnicken and mix well.
Leave to stand for 15 minutes.
Fry the sesame seeds in a wok or pan in a little hot oil unitl golden.
Remove and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil... - 40.2856
Paper (parchment) Wrapped Chicken
Paper (Parchment) Wrapped Chicken is a popular and authentic Chinese appetizer. The cooked and fried chicken within the paper is a wonderful treat for your tastebuds. Serve the Paper (Parchment) Wrapped Chicken for a party at home and watch your guests... - 39.5407
Galantine Of Chicken
Bone the chicken, taking care not to slit or cut the skin.
Lay the boned chicken on a board, skin side downwards.
Peel and quarter the onion and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in half the butter until tender.
Finely chop the ham... - 39.4592
Boil chicken until tender.
Then cut it up into neat servings and add potatoes, onions and carrots.
Heat the chicken broth and thicken with flour mixed to a smooth paste in water.
Season with celery salt to taste and paprika.
Arrange chicken and vegetables in... - 39.362
Kotopita Chicken In Filo
Thaw dough for 2 hours at room temperature.
In a covered skillet, cook celery and onion in the 1 tbs of butter or margarine.
Cook until vegetables are tender but not brown while stirring occasionally.
Add the chicken or turkey and chicken broth.
Cook and... - 38.9816
3-in-1 Freezer Chicken
The 3 in 1 freezer chicken is a preparation of whole chicken that can be used later for various dishes. Made by cokking the whole chicken along with vegetables seasoned with salt and pepper, the 3-1 freezer chicken can be refrigerated for later use. - 38.7146
Egg And Chicken Supper Mold
Cut eggs into halves, crosswise; cut each piece in half.
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup broth.
Heat remaining liquid; add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Float a 6 cup ring mold in pan of ice and water.
Pour 2 or 3 tablespoons gelatin mixture into mold; rotate to... - 38.5732
Wash shrimp and cook for 20 min. in boiling water; shell, and remove the viscera.
Wash oysters, cook slowly in their own juice until edges curl.
Carefully clean the crab meat.
Combine sliced mushrooms and chopped green pepper and saute for 3 min. in 2 tbsp.... - 38.5516
Browning Dish Chicken
Combine flour, salt, pepper, and mustard in paper bag.
Brush chicken with lemon juice.
Add chicken to seasoned flour in batches and shake to coat well.
Shake off excess flour.
Preheat microwave browning dish according to manufacturer's directions.
Add oil... - 38.2948
Chicken And Oyster Royal
Layer chicken, oysters, and eggs in buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Cook celery in butter until tender.
Blend in flour; cook until bubbly.
Gradually stir in chicken broth; cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Add sage, salt and pepper.
Pour... - 37.9941
Chicken With Mandarins
This Chicken With Mandarins is a unique meat and fruit combination! Try out this mindblowing roasting chicken and madarin orange dish for a casual or party dinner and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about the Chicken With Mandarins is welcome ! - 37.9607
Arrange chicken pieces skin sides up and thickest parts to outside in oblong baking dish, 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inches.
Cover loosely and microwave 15 minutes.
Mix marmalade, orange juice, cornstarch, brown sugar, lemon juice and salt in 4 cup glass measure.
Spoon... - 37.877
Combine broth, white wine, sherry, sugar, and cornstarch in 2-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, or until sauce is clear, stirring once.
Combine chicken, green and red peppers, green onions, bamboo shoots,... - 37.3012
Battered Chicken is a wonderfully delicious chicken preparation that will surely entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Battered Chicken recipe. So here it is! - 37.1012
1 Shake chicken with flour, salt, and pepper in paper bag to coat well.
Brown, a few pieces at a time, in olive oil or vegetable oil in large frying pan; place in an 8-cup casserole.
2 Saute onion and garlic until softened in same frying pan; stir in... - 36.9678
In a large skillet saute chicken in oil just 3 minutes, stirring.
Add onion and celery; cook uncovered 5 minutes more.
Add water chestnuts, bamboo shoots, pea pods, broth, and soy sauce.
Cover; cook for 5 minutes.Blend sugar, cornstarch, and cold water.
Pour... - 36.9141
Boil until chicken is tender and can be pulled off bone.
Strain off 8 cups of chicken stock.
Make butter roux by melting butter, then adding flour.
Bring chicken stock to a very low boil, then slowly add roux.
Simmer 15 minutes or less until soup takes on a... - 36.7519
Chicken And Fruit Harmony
Simmer broiler-fryers in water with salt, peppercorns, celery tops, and carrots in large saucepan, covered, 45 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from broth and let cool just until easy to handle.
(Save broth for soup for another meal.) Slip skin from chick-... - 36.7254
Mix 2 teaspoons sherry with 3 teaspoons soya sauce.
Rub the chicken inside out with it.
Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken until it begins to turn golden.
Remove and drop it into a pan of boiling hot water to remove excess oil.
Remove and keep aside.
Place... - 36.5897
Fruited Chicken Mould
Oil 1-quart mold or 6 individual molds.
Heat 1 cup of the chicken broth to boiling.
Pour over gelatin in bowl, stirring until gelatin is dissolved.
Add remaining chicken broth, the mayonnaise, salt and pepper; beat with rotary beater until blended.
Place in... - 36.1071
Wash the chicken, pat dry and place in a large bowl.
Combine the remaining ingredients in another bowl, mixing well.
Pour the marinade over the chicken, cover and refrigerate overnight.
Turn the mixture a few times during that time.
The next day... - 35.9907
Chicken And Fruit Harmony
Simmer broiler fryers in water with salt, peppercorns, celery tops and carrots in large saucepan, covered, 45 minutes, or until tender.
Remove from broth and let cool just until easy to handle. (Save broth for soup for another meal.)
Slip skin from chickens;... - 35.6379
Homemade Chicken Broth
In 5-quart Dutch oven combine chicken and enough water to cover (about 6 cups).
Add celery, onion, peppercorns or pepper, parsley or coriander, gingerroot, and salt.
Cover; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; simmer 2 to 2 1/2 hours for stewing chicken or about 1... - 35.5697
Top each cutlet with 1 slice cheese and fold chicken to enclose; using meat mallet, pound open edges to seal.
Dust each cutlet with 1 teaspoon flour and set aside.
In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add chicken and brown quickly... - 35.4141
Chicken Bonne Femme
Chicken Bonne Femme is a French chicken dish made with a delicious, rich warm sauce. With chicken breats cooked till tender and brown Chicken Bonne Femme is served with hot sauce and vegetables. Try Chicken Bonne Femme recipe once and you wont wish to try... - 35.339
Homemade Chicken Broth
In a large stockpot combine chicken, water, carrots, celery, onion, parsley, peppercorns and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, skimming as necessary.
Reduce heat when no more foam rises to the top.
Simmer, uncovered, for 1 to 2 hours.
Strain... - 34.929
Crispy Oven-fried Chicken
Combine egg and water in a shallow bowl; mix well, and set aside.
Combine crushed cereal, baking mix, minced onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt, and pepper in a shallow bowl; stir until well blended, and set aside.
Trim excess far from chicken; dip chicken... - 34.9182
Chicken Drumettes For Parties
Heat the oil, brown the drumettes in the oil on both sides, drain.
In the same oil brown onions and peppers, add chicken to the onion and pepper mixture, season with sugar, salt, vinegar, apple and pineapple juice, and tomato paste.
Return them to a serving... - 34.8447
Homemade Chicken Broth
Rinse chicken pieces and place in a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Add onions, carrots, parsley sprigs, peppercorns, and water.
Bring to a boil over high heat; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 3 hours.
Pour broth through a fine strainer into a bowl; discard... - 34.7704
In a bowl mix cooking wine, salt, gourmet powder and make a seasoning sauce.
Soak bean milk skins thoroughly in this sauce.
Remove and spread out on a work board.
Cut off uneven ends.
Make into a rectangular piece.
Sprinkle sesame oil.
Arrange them one... - 34.5456
Ila's Chicken Divine
Cook broccoli as directed, but reduce cooking time to 2 minutes.
Transfer broccoli to a greased 2 1/2-qt.
casserole or an 8 x 12-inch baking pan.
Steam cook chicken breasts 20 minutes.
Arrange breasts over broccoli.
Combine soup, mayonnaise and lemon juice... - 34.4327
Chicken Yum Sticks
Cut wings at first and second joints.
Mix all ingredients and pour over chicken in large, shallow dish and cover.
Bake, uncovered on a flat cookie sheet, 10" x 15" x 1" at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender and brown,... - 34.3504
Wash the chicken and pat dry.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Add the chicken pieces and turn to mix well.
Cover and refrigerate one hour.
Transfer the chicken and marinade to a pan.
Add the water.
Bring to a boil over... - 33.6266
Combine celery and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole.
Microwave 2 Minutes at High (10).
Add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and cover.
Microwave at High (10) 4 to 5 Minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
Serve over rice, if desired. - 33.4796
Cook pasta according to package directions just to al dente stage.
Immediately drain and rinse with hot water to wash off starch, then with cold water to stop cooking process; drain again.
To prevent pasta from sticking together, pour a very small amount of... - 33.162
1. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper. Add chicken and stir to coat with marinade. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
2. In a small bowl, combine... - 33.1125
Minced Chicken Mimosa
1. Put the chicken breasts into a shallow pan with the stock, white wine and salt and pepper to taste. Cover and simmer gently for about 15 minutes until the chicken is just tender. Remove the chicken breasts with a slotted spoon and allow to cool... - 33.1106
Chicken Majorca has a unique taste. If you love the combination of fruit with poultry meat with salad dressing then Chicken Majorca is the recipe you should try on. - 32.4578
Wash chicken and pat dry.
Combine Drambuie, lemon juice, rind, butter, soy sauce & seasonings.
Roast chicken at 375 degrees for 3 hours, or until tender and browned.
Baste with Drambuie sauce every 15 minutes or place chicken on rotisserie.
Cook over low... - 32.3883
Delight your family at the dinner table with this scrumptious Chicken Milano on their platter. I hope you enjoy this Chicken Milano recipe as much as my friends and family do. This is even for the pickiest eater! - 31.9133
Golden-brown Oven-fried Chicken
Combine sour cream, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, celery salt, paprika, salt, and pepper, mix well.
Dip chicken breast halves in sour cream mixture, and dredge in stuffing mix.
Place chicken in a lightly greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
Drizzle with... - 31.8231
Hoppin' Chicken John
1. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove to paper towels with a slotted spoon. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons of drippings. Cook chicken in drippings over medium-high heat, turning, until golden brown all... - 31.3626
Straw And Hay Chicken
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook green and white fettuccine together until tender but still firm, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons of... - 31.2837
Chicken Pan Bagna
1. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, olives, bell pepper, and scallions. In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, thyme, salt, and pepper. Add to chicken and mix well.
2. Split loaf of bread lengthwise and pull out some of the soft interior to... - 31.2405
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. Add chicken to drippings in pan, raise heat to medium-high, and... - 31.1314
Chicken Yum Sticks
Break apart chicken wings at first and second joints.
Cook the tips separately with onion, salt and celery for chicken broth.
Mix all ingredients above and pour over chicken in large, shallow dish and cover.
Bake, uncovered, on a flat... - 31.1021
Chicken And Cheddar Rarebit
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in butter over medium heat, turning, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Stir flour into pan drippings, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add mustard and cook 1... - 30.6485
Chicken Bonne Femme
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper and half of thyme. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
2. Add carrots and onions to pan and cook, stirring often,... - 30.3778
Chicken From Arles
Dredge chicken in flour mixed with garlic and saute in hot oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer until chicken is tender. - 30.0539
Neapolitan Chicken Baked In Paper
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Cut 4 pieces of parchment paper or aluminum foil into 12x15-inch rectangles. Fold in half from short end and cut out large half hearts along folds, like valentines. When unfolded, hearts should measure about 14 inches wide and 12... - 30.0456
Harvest Chicken Supper
1. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 7 minutes. Remove to a plate.
2. Add squash and onion to drippings in pan. Reduce heat to medium... - 30.0239
Chicken And Brandied Pears
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and half of sage. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate. Add remaining 1/2... - 29.8451
Chicken On Skewers
Bone the chicken and cut the meat into cubes suitable for skewering.
Blend the onion and garlic into the lemon juice and olive oil.
Add salt and marinate the chicken pieces in this mixture for 2â€”4 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove the chicken from... - 29.8202
Peachy Low-calorie Chicken
Arrange chicken pieces in a single layer in shallow baking dish, 12x8x2.
Drain peach syrup into a cup (save halves for Step 3).
Add lemon juice and soy sauce to syrup; brush about half over chicken.
Bake in hot oven (400Â°), brushing every 15 minutes... - 29.8069
Microwave water and peas in 4 cup glass measure to boiling, 5 1/2 to 61/2 minutes.
Place noodles and Seasoned Sauce Mix in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches.
Stir in hot water and peas.
Arrange chicken pieces on top, skin sides up and thickest parts to... - 29.3604
Chicken San Juan
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, cumin, and turmeric. In a large frying pan or flameproof casserole, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add corn, sweet... - 29.2594
Homemade Chicken Recipes By Category