- » Homemade Cheesecake
Homemade Cheesecake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade cheesecake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade cheesecake recipes.
How To Make A Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
Dessert lover's ultimate gift!! Cheesecake with chocolate chip cookie is a classic and an absolute favorite. This video makes an delightfully creamy cheesecake. The chocolate cookie crust provided the right amount of crunchiness to this heavenly dessert. - 138.637
Easy No Bake Cheesecake-childhood Favorite
This no bake cheesecake recipe was printed on a can of sweetened condensed milk back in the day. My grandmother made the hell out of it to the point I got sick of it.
I can see why she loved it so much. It comes together in minutes with only 4 ingredients... - 113.631
Betty's Sopapilla Cheesecake
Cream cheese, canned crescent rolls, cinnamon, and almonds create this delicious, Mexican-inspired dessert. This recipe of Sopapilla Cheesecake combines the wonderful taste of cheesecake, and the cinnamon and sugar goodness of sopapillas. This is great to... - 109.664
If you love bananas this is the cheesecake for you. Not only it is a simple cheesecake to make but the bananas and the cream cheese make a great combination. So, surely try out this recipe. - 104.962
Homemade Squash Cheesecake
Butternut squash in a cheesecake? While this seems to be an unconventional combination, the results are truly delicious. You might switch from pumpkin pie after tasting this. Enjoy all the creamy pleasure of cheesecake without the guilt! - 100.199
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. For the crust: In a bowl, add and combine the graham crumbs with butter. Mix until well combined and softened.
3. Take a 9 inch spring form pan, add the crust ingredients and press it down firmly... - 99.3842
Grasshopper Liquor Cheesecake
A cheesecake is a gorgeous dessert to end a meal with! If your looking to make one then watch this chef make this indulgent cheesecake! - 77.7036
Make these holidays special with a delicious and mouth watering cheesecake. Have a look at this video that shares an outstanding recipe for homemade cheesecake. The recipe is so easy that you can make the same effortlessly and treat your family and friends... - 74.3426
In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Set aside 1/4 cup mixture.
Press remaining crumb mixture on bottom and about 1 -1/2 to 2 inches up the side of a 9-inch springform pan; refrigerate.
Preheat oven to... - 48.5338
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt together.
3) Rub in butter pieces, until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
4) Stir in the sugar, egg yolk and enough water to make a stiff... - 48.4868
Glazed Lemon-cream Cheesecake
Desserts anyone? There really cannot be a better way to satisfy your sweet tooth. This glazed lemon-cream cheesecake is one that anyone with a slight liking for sweets would fall in love with. Come. Fall in love. - 48.434
Cheesecake Edna Cora
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a mixing bowl, mix the finely crushed graham crackers, melted butter and 2 tablespoons sugar.
3) In a Pyrex pie pan, pat the mixture with a fork to form a crust.
4) In a bowl, mix 2 eggs, 1/2 cup... - 48.13
Father's Day Date Cheesecake
1. In a heatproof bowl, put together dates and bicarbonate of soda; add boiling water, cover and let it stand for 20 minutes until dates are tender.
2. In a glass bowl, melt butter and add crumbs; mix well.
3. Grease an 8 inch springform... - 47.7066
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, crush the cookies with the melted butter.
Butter the bottom and 3 inches up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
Wrap a piece of aluminum foil around the outside bottom and sides of the... - 47.4526
Cinnamon Sparkled Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together crumbs and butter; using a fork blend to form a dough.
3. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. On the bottom and up sides of greased pan, press the... - 47.3975
In a medium bowl, mix crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of springform pan; refrigerate.
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large mixer bowl, beat cream cheese... - 47.3973
1) In a saucepan, melt butter for preparing the base.
2) In a liquidizer, prepare the biscuit crumbs and add to the pan with sugar. Mix well.
3) Use foil plates and line the bases and sides with the biscuit crumb mixture.
4) In a liquidizer, add the... - 46.9767
Upside Down Cheesecake
1) Preheat oven to the temperature of 350°.
2) Grease 9 inch loose-bottomed cake pan.
3) In a saucepan, put butter, sugar and cinnamon and heat gently till sugar dissolves.
4) Remove the pan from heat and stir in cracker crumbs.
5) On... - 46.2574
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7.
2) Roll out the dough on a floured surface, then cut out 24 circles with 3 inch fluted cutter and line 24 deep patty tins.
3) Prick the dough, then refrigerate for minimum 30... - 45.7134
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
3) In a bowl mix together cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoon of sugar and almonds.
4) Press the crumbs mixture in the bottom of 9 inch baking pan.
5) In a saucepan, mix together sour cream and cheese.
6) Heat the... - 44.8952
Peachy Cocoa Cheesecake
Combine cornflake crumbs with 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter or margarine.
Press into bottom and side of an 8-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In blender, combine cottage cheese with eggs, 1/2 cup sugar, cocoa, vanilla and almond extract... - 44.8122
Mix together the crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Press in an even layer into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch pan with spring-released sides or removable bottom.
Mix cream cheese, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and rum together until soft and... - 44.5949
Holiday Petite Cheesecakes
Beat cream cheese in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating well.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
Divide mixture into 3 portions.
Add Grand Marnier to... - 44.5594
Curried Blue Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs, Parmesan cheese and melted butter.
3. Into bottom of a greased 9-inch spring form pan press the mixture.
4. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy and... - 44.4818
Carrot Cheesecake With Nut Crumb Crust
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add the carrots, cover and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 400°. In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker and gingersnap crumbs with... - 44.1651
Black And White Cheesecake
TO MAKE CRUST: Melt chocolate and butter over hot water or very carefully over direct heat.
Stir in almonds'and extract.
Chill until thick enough to spread in 9 inch springform pan.
TO MAKE FILLING: Melt chocolate over hot water or carefully over very... - 44.0902
Hazelnut Cheesecake has a fine taste. Hazelnut Cheesecake gets its taste from crust filled with cheese cream, eggs and plain yoghurt. Hazelnut Cheesecake is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 44.0241
1. In a small bowl, tip in the bread crumbs, cocoa, and sweetener and mix well
2. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Sprinkle this mixture on the prepared pan and press gently to ensure that it sticks to the walls and... - 43.9917
No Guilt Cheesecake
Spoon yogurt into large strainer lined with double thickness of cheesecloth or a coffee filter.
Place bowl beneath, but not touching strainer to catch liquid.
Chill 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 325°F.
In a small bowl combine crumbs and melted... - 43.6565
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, place the cheese, lemon juice, extracts, and lemon peel and combine well. Use an electric mixer if required to get a smooth batter or mix
3. In another bowl, place the egg whites and beat... - 42.732
Maple Pecan Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 4 ingredients in an 8-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray; toss with a fork until blended.
Press crumb mixture into bottom of pan.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Increase oven temperature... - 42.13
Cottage Cheesecake Pie
Prepare Graham Cracker Crust.
Press, crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
Chill in refrigerator about 1 hour or till firm.
For filling, in mixer bowl beat drained cottage cheese with electric mixer or rotary beater about 5 minutes or... - 41.5987
Preheat oven to 350°.
Prepare graham cracker crust, but press mixture firmly over bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan.
Bake crust, then set aside.
In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, salt, and vanilla until soft and creamy.
Add... - 41.1692
Northwest Cheesecake Supreme
Combine crumbs, sugar and margarine; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 325° 10 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each... - 41.0008
Fat Free Cheesecake
Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on bottom and up sides of lightly greased 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
In electric blender container or food processor, blend cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Egg Beaters until smooth, scraping down sides of container as... - 40.8274
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335
Glazed Cheesecake Rolls
Grease cookie sheets.
Dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water; add 1 teaspoon sugar.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
In large bowl, blend 1 1/2 cups flour, 1/3 cup sugar and salt.
In small saucepan, heat 1/2 cup water and... - 40.2487
Dairy Free Tofu Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a blender jar, add all the filling ingredients and blend well until smooth.
3) In the graham cracker crust, pour the filling mixture.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
5) Top with... - 39.8008
Pineapple Cheesecake Mousse
You'll simply love this Pineapple Cheesecake Mousse recipe. A dealdy combination of fruit and cheese will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe again and again. - 39.3429
Mini Mandarin Cheesecakes
Drain oranges, reserving 1 tsp (5 mL) juice; set aside.
Line six 3/4-cup (175 mL) custard cups with large paper baking cups.
Place 1 vanilla wafer in each, flat side down.
In bowl, microwave cream cheese at Medium-Low (30%) for 1 minute or until slightly... - 39.3056
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 39.0267
Cheesecake With A New York City Accent
1. Preheat oven to 325°. In large mixing bowl, using electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Add egg substitute, lemon zest, and lemon juice. Beat just enough to blend, no more.
2. Coat base and sides of 8-inch... - 38.6496
It's A Snap Cheesecake
1. In a large bowl, combine gelatine and sugar.
2. Add boiling water and stir well to dissolve the gelatine completely.
3. Add cream cheese and vanilla; using an electric mixer, beat until smooth.
4. Into the prepared crust, pour the cheese... - 38.594
Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake
In a medium-size bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
Add egg and the 1 1/2 tablespoons cream; beat until smooth.
Coarsely chop chocolate with hazelnuts and place in the top of a double boiler.
Set over simmering... - 38.2266
Blanch hazelnuts by alternately pouring boiling water then cold water over them and pinching or rubbing off the skins. Toast hazelnuts in a 300° oven until just golden. Shake pan or stir nuts frequently to avoid burning. Finely grind toasted... - 37.9006
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Lightly coat a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Reserving 1 tablespoon of the ground hazelnuts, combine all of the remaining ingredients in a medium-size bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture into the pan and... - 36.1698
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays. Generously grease a 9-by-3-inch-deep springform pan. Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the pan, tilting it so that they cover the bottom and sides. Shake out the excess crumbs.... - 35.8135
Chocolate And Rum Cheesecake Pie
Mix the biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan dish. Press into place with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Cream the cheeses together and add the caster sugar. Melt the chocolate in a... - 31.9776
Wonderful Basic Cheesecake
Press cream cheese through strainer, blend with vanilla.
Beat eggs until thick, beat in sugar gradually.
Continue beating while adding cheese mixture in small proportions, mixing each time until smooth.
Mix in lemon rind and juice.
Spread into crumb... - 31.0081
Espresso Chocolate Almond Cluster Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. To prepare the crust, coat a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Place all remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined. Pour into the prepared pan and press evenly over the bottom and about 1 inch up th - 30.177
1 In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2 In the bottom of a 9-inch spring-form pan, Spread the prepared mixture.
3 Press some of the crumbs up the sides to form a rim about 1 inch high.
5 Use as desired. - 26.328
Homemade Cheesecake Recipes By Category
Homemade Cheesecake Dish: