- » Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits Dough
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade buttermilk biscuits dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade buttermilk biscuits dough recipes.
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
Sift flour with next 3 ingredients.
Cut in lard until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
Add buttermilk and stir until dough cleans the bowl.
Turn dough out on a lightly floured board and knead dough until smooth.
Roll out to 1/4 inch thickness and cut into... - 32.4534
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits
Sift flour and measure.
Resift with salt and baking powder.
Add shortening and butter and cut in until the mixture is coarse.
Stir in the buttermilk until the dough is well formed, then place on a lightly floured board.
Roll out dough and... - 32.2977
Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits With Fig Jam
1. Cut the fresh figs in half or quartered, set aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 425 degree
3. Prepare a parchment lined cookie sheet.
4. In mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, mix everything.
5. Add the... - 135.617
Whole Wheat Biscuits Au Justin
Mix flour, soda, and baking powder and salt well.
Cut in shortening.
Pour in buttermilk; mix.
Flour hands and roll out dough.
Cut biscuits and place on well-greased cookie sheets.
Bake in 400-degree oven until brown. - 34.3823
In a medium bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a small bowl stir together buttermilk and oil.
Pour over flour mixture; stir till well mixed.
On a lightly floured surface, knead dough gently for 10 to 12 strokes.
Roll or pat dough to... - 33.6095
Whole Wheat Biscuit Crackers
In bowl combine dry ingredients; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir with fork just till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Using floured 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough... - 40.3461
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir thoroughly.
3) Add shortening to cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and prepare well in the center.
4) Pour in buttermilk... - 40.7835
Louella's Buttermilk Biscuits
Preheat the oven to 500°F.
Lightly grease a baking sheet with lard and set aside.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
Cut in the lard with a pastry blender until it resembles coarse meal.
Stir in the buttermilk and form into a... - 41.8352
Making Moist Buttermilk Biscuits
1.Preheat the oven at about 400 degrees.
2.Mix the yogurt with milk to make buttermilk.
3.In a large bowl take flour, baking soda, salt and butter and mix all the ingredients with the help of your hand till the time the butter mixes with... - 89.1905
Angel Flake Biscuits
Angel Flake Biscuits is a very easy to prepare delicious side dish recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Angel Flake Biscuits dish; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 47.2576
Fresh Homemade Biscuits
There is no better complement to a Thanksgiving dinner, than Fresh Homemade Biscuits. In this video, Rebecca is showing you a fast and easy way to make this warm, fluffy side dish that will make any Thanksgiving, simply good. - 129.422
Homemade Biscuits Southern Style
Want to learn a super tasty homemade biscuits recipe? Watch this chef prepare these amazing Homemade Biscuits Southern Style now. Surprise your family with this delicious recipe today. - 82.06
Whole Wheat Biscuits With Honey
Dissolve yeast in warm water, and set aside.
Combine dry ingredients; cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add yeast mixture, honey, and buttermilk, mixing well.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface.
Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut... - 37.0514
Whole Wheat Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add buttermilk and stir until well blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured board; knead lightly about 20 seconds.
Roll or pat dough to 1/2-inch... - 32.5991
Barley Flour Drop Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sift the barley flour, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. With a pastry blender or two knives, cut the butter into the dry ingredients.
4. With a fork, beat 1/3 cup buttermilk and the egg together and stir into the... - 29.925
Healthy Whole Wheat Biscuits
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; cut in margarine using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Combine yeast mixture and buttermilk; add to flour mixture, stirring until moistened.
Cover and... - 37.9205
Healthy Whole Wheat Biscuits
1. Dissolve the yeast in warm water
2. Preheat the oven to 425°
3. Prepare a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
4. In a large bowl, tip in the first 6 ingredients and mix well. Cut the margarine into the bowl till the mixture... - 42.2666
Old Fashioned Biscuits
Savory Biscuits are the little things required for tea time! These classic biscuits are baked to a golden color which is just perfect. See the video to see how Chef David gets them going! - 100.211
Pear Buttermilk Scones
1 In a large mixing bowl stir together flour; sugar; baking powder; baking soda; salt; and cardamom, nutmeg, or allspice. Using a pastry
blender, cut in butter or margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in the center of the dry mixture.
2... - 36.674
1. Preheat oven to 450°F
2. In a bowl sift together first 4 ingredients, stir in caraway seeds.
3. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4. Add buttermilk, stirring just until dry ingredients are... - 45.1664
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, pepper and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) Add the ham and stir well.
4) Whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk and the oil in a cup.
5)... - 38.0217
Preheat oven to 425°.
Chop together the mung bean sprouts, parsley and chives.
Put flour into large bowl.
Add baking powder and salt.
With fingertips, blend in butter until it is well mixed with flour.
Stir in chopped herbs and sprouts.
Add buttermilk all at... - 39.6527
Holiday Biscuit Cutouts
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) With a fork or pastry blender, cut in sausage, butter and pecans until mixture resembles fine... - 44.3103
In a large bowl, mix together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder and pepper.
Stir in the ham.
In a cup, whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk and the oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Toss together with a fork just until the mixture begins... - 41.9001
Alabama Sour Milk Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients into bowl.
Cut in butter with pastry blender.
Add enough sour milk to make a soft dough, mixing lightly with fork.
Turn out on floured board and knead about 20 turns.
Roll out to 1/2-inch thickness and cut with floured 2-inch cutter.
Bake... - 31.543
Classic Chicken Stew And Biscuits
Yearning for that homey, old-fashioned and comforting dish; there can't be anything better than a bowl of chicken and biscuits. The slowly simmered vegetables, tender chicken, and rich gravy, topped with buttermilk biscuits is definitely a favorite. What's... - 100.962
Pull-apart Drop Biscuits
MMM Homemade butter biscuits! These are super easy as they are drop biscuits, but the way you arrange the dough makes them look like you spent a lot of time making them. - 0
Classic Homemade Pear Cobbler
All of you, who miss the gorgeous taste and aroma of freshly baked pear cobbler made by your mom or grand mom - here is the easy recipe. Now you too can bake this pear cobble at your own oven, whenever you wish. Learn from experienced chef and prove your... - 127.461
Make an indentation in the center of each biscuit; sprinkle with oregano.
Cut the mozzarella into 10 cubes, 3/4 in each; place a cube in the center of each biscuit.
Pinch dough tightly around cheese to seal.
Place seam side down on an ungreased baking... - 28.5898
Lotus Chow Mein Pie
1. Heat oil in large skillet; add pork, green onions and celery; saute 5 minutes, or until celery is tender and the pork is slightly browned. Stir in Chinese vegetables, chicken broth and ginger. Bring to boiling.
2. Mix cornstarch, sherry and soy sauce in a... - 38.665