- » Homemade Buttered Rum
Homemade Buttered Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Buttered Rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Buttered Rum recipes.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, mix well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rum. - 23.659
Butter Rum Frosting
Beat butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
Gradually beat in 10X sugar, corn syrup and ram extract until smooth and creamy. - 20.1477
Rum Butter Cream Frosting
Beat the butter or margarine with electric mixer at high speed until fluffy in a medium-size bowl.
Add 10X sugar alternately with rum extract and milk, beating until creamy-smooth. - 24.3958
Bananas In Rum
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct heat; or use heavy skillet on stove.
Put in bananas.
Turn heat to medium high.
As bananas soften, sprinkle slices with a little brown sugar and a drop or two of lemon juice.
Turn once,... - 27.8999
Peaches Au Rhum
Arrange peach halves in a pie plate.
Fill cavities with a mixture of almonds, butter and macaroons.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over peaches.
Bake at 375 Ã‚Â°F. 15 minutes or until heated through.
Serve warm with pan juices and pouring cream... - 32.6239
The night before, or at least several hours ahead, soak raisins in rum.
Cook rice, salt, sugar, and milk in top part of double boiler or in very heavy saucepan 30 minutes.
Rice will be tender and liquid absorbed.
Add raisins, nuts, lemon juice, and egg.
Melt... - 40.6887
In saucepan put butter, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 26.4056
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, building up a high fluted edge.
Put chocolate and butter in small saucepan and set over lowest heat until melted.
Beat eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture and vanilla... - 45.0781
Orange Rum Ladder Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3... - 40.5852
Chocolate And Rum Cheesecake Pie
Mix the biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan dish. Press into place with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Cream the cheeses together and add the caster sugar. Melt the chocolate in a... - 34.2156
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 43.057
Slice cake in thin layers crosswise.
Sprinkle layers with rum; let stand until rum is well absorbed.
Cream butter; add 3 cups sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; add coffee.
Beat egg whites... - 32.048
Baked Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Split squashes and remove seeds and strings from centers.
Place in baking pan and cover tightly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Uncover and fill centers with butter, sugar, ginger, onions and sprouts.
Season to taste.
Return to... - 36.7454
Mix together the crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Press in an even layer into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch pan with spring-released sides or removable bottom.
Mix cream cheese, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and rum together until soft and... - 46.6315
Poppy Seed Filling
Combine the 1/2 c. of water and the fructose in a small nonstick saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until fructose is dissolved.
Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
Reduce heat and add ground poppy seeds.
Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water.
Add... - 36.8391
Gypsy John Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 9 inch colander or rounded ovenproof bowl with well-buttered foil.
For cake: Beat yolks with electric mixer in large bowl until pale yellow.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating constantly until mixture is almost white and forms... - 44.8871
Homemade Boston Cream Pie
Sift together sugar and flour into a medium-sized bowl.
Add well-beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk and rum.
Mix thoroughly using an egg beater or hand mixer.
Cook, uncovered, on medium for 3 minutes.
Cook on medium an additional 1 minute, stirring once.
Place in... - 37.1703
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Add sugar to yeast and mix with milk and a sprinkle of flour.
3) Leave this mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
4) Sieve the remaining flour and mix... - 45.1352
Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
These are ganache, melty creamed chocolates. Since there is no Christmas nor Easter chocolates in Japan, these are all for Valentine! These square chocolates resemble small cake like brownies. These fresh chocolates simply melt in your mouth and are amazingly... - 101.715
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 124.744
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 46.441
1. Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, then egg, beating until light and fluffy; stir in flour and currant mixture.
3.... - 31.0621
Charlotte Aux Pommes
The Charlotte Aux Pommes is an exquisite dish that will add to the completeness of your party spread! You can whip up this tasty dessert using this brilliant Charlotte Aux Pommes recipe! What are you waiting for? Go ahead! - 46.3175
This Chicken Carioca is a sheer obsession. Just try out this brandied chicken dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Carioca are welcome ! - 37.4077
Pere Roux's Cake
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with rounds of wax paper and butter the paper. Dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 38.2057
Good for Get Together Events such as Holiday Parties, B-day, Bridal and Baby Showers. - 107.64
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside to plump.
In medium bowl, cream butter.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Gradually stir in plumped raisin mixture; beat to blend well.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Sauce will keep up to 1... - 28.855
Melt butter in a medium skillet, add sugar, and cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Add sliced peaches, heat 3 to 4 minutes, basting constantly with syrup.
Stir in cinnamon.
Place rum in a small, long-handled pan, heat just until warm.
Ignite with a long... - 26.6338
1) Make the pancake batter, adding cream with the butter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Jst before you are ready to fry the pancakes, mix in the rum and macaroon crumbs.
3) Slice the bananas in thick and slanting and quarter the pineapple... - 47.2332
Beat the butter by hand in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add the sugar, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the rum.
Allow the melted chocolate to cool and thicken for about 5... - 32.0047
Melt butter in heavy skillet and add sugar.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture turns golden brown.
Remove from heat and add pineapple juice.
Return to heat and continue cooking and stirring until smooth, thick and syrupy.
Remove from heat again and add... - 30.1393
Broiled Chicken Flambe
Place chicken quarters in broiler and baste with mixture of butter and seasonings.
Broil, basting several times, about 40 minutes or until done.
Remove to large, deep heated platter.
Dust parsley or celery leaves with paprika and arrange around chicken.
Warm... - 33.8491
Cream the butter.
Add the ground almonds, sugar and beaten egg, and mix well.
Then stir in the cornflour, confectioners' custard and rum.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering... - 34.752
1. Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar until lemon-colored. Stir in the vanilla and salt.
2. Whip the egg whites with the rest of the sugar. Combine the 2 mixtures.
3. Melt the butter or margarine in an omelet pan and pour the egg mixture in. Cover and... - 26.1733
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Line a shallow flat bottomed oblong pie pan with waxed paper.
3. Slit the lady fingers lengthwise into half.
4. Stir the rum into the coffee.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the... - 42.4771
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 41.292
These thin, crisp and delicately curved pan-tiles are an excellent accompaniment to coffee at the end of a special meal.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg whites, 1 at a time,... - 43.2982
Lightly butter a 1-quart (1-liter) bowl.
Melt the chocolate in the rum in an ovenproof bowl over hot water.
When the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat and let the mixture cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until smooth, then add the egg... - 43.2658
Flaming Apricot Omelets
Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and salt until fully blended.
Heat individual omelet pan or small frying pan, and melt 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine until it foams.
Spoon in 3 tablespoons egg mixture.
Brown on one side, turn and cook... - 44.4273
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add melted chocolate, coffee powder, and rum extract, mixing well.
Stir in flour and... - 42.0686
Graham Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan; butter pan, line with waxed paper, butter paper.
Combine crumbs, sprouts and baking powder in bowl.
In mixing bowl beat yolks, gradually adding sugar, until light.
Beat in vanilla and almond... - 43.3206
Herbed Sweet Potato Soup
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes or until tender. Add broth, sweet potato, maple syrup, salt, thyme, curry powder, nutmeg, and red pepper; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 26.9847
Pina Colada Souffles
For souffles, in a small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in flour.
Cook and stir till the mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in pineapple juice.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer about 4 minutes... - 44.0338
1) Peel the fruits.
2) Cut bananas into 1 inch pieces; divide oranges and lemon into sections; drain pineapple chunks.
3) Preheat the broiler or a charcoal grill.
4) In a bowl, place the fruits, pour rum over and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of... - 43.1917
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline... - 32.9556
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, the 2 tablespoons water, and salt about 6 minutes or till thick and light.
Turn into buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set in 13x9x2-inch pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water 1 inch deep into outer pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25... - 38.815
1. Beat eggs with sugar and rum flavoring or extract until blended in a medium-size bowl.
2. Scald milk with instant coffee in a small saucepan; stir very slowly into egg mixture.
3. Pour into a well-buttered, 5-cup flan pan or an 8x1 1/2-inch round... - 33.0135
Cracked Wheat Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, slowly heat the milk with the cracked wheat, molasses, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon stick. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl... - 36.9807
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 30.6242
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add apple juice, water, and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes - 30.399
Banana Nut Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper; reserve. Stir the buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl; reserve.
3. Beat... - 41.2567
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 40.7254
Chocolate-rinn Sponge Cake
Grease and line bottom of deep 9" x 13" x 3" pan with waxed paper.
Sift first 4 ingredients together.
Beat egg whites until stiff; gradually add 1 cup sugar, and continue beating until very stiff, about 15 minutes.
Beat egg yolks until thick, and... - 44.7695
1. Well grease two 8-inches round cake tins with butter and dust them with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F to bake the cake.
3. Place a medium metal mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water.
4. To the bowl add half-and-half,... - 43.7182
1) In a bowl add milk and soak sago overnight.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Butter the molds.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
5) Stir in sago and milk with soda.
6) Stir in breadcrumbs and Sultanas. Mix lightly.
7) Flavor with... - 44.2872
Pots De Mousseline Au Chocolat
Combine chocolate, coffee and butter in the top part of a double boiler.
Heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is very smooth.
Remove from over the hot water, and whisk in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Whisk in vanilla and brandy, and cool... - 36.3952
Crepes Suzette With Brandy
Rub each sugar lump over outside of orange and lemon peels to extract flavor and color.
Put sugar into blazer pan of chafing dish over direct low heat.
Crush lumps, add orange juice and sim-mer gently 1 minute.
Add butter, and blend.
Fold each pancake twice... - 37.2584
Cream first 2 ingredients together, add flour and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread with jam.
Beat next 4 ingredients together until fluffy, and stir in all remaining... - 40.1331
Combine raisins, pecans, cherries, and brandy, mix well.
Place bread dough on a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with rolling pin to 1-inch thickness.
Spoon fruit mixture in center of dough, and knead dough until fruit is evenly... - 39.5599
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 38.3998
Black Bottom Pie
1. Mix gingersnap crumbs with melted butter or margarine in a small saucepan; press evenly over bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Bake in slow oven (300°) 5 minutes; chill.
3. Soften gelatin in water in a cup; set aside for Step 4.
4. Mix 1/2 cup... - 40.4783
Brown Sugar Pear Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line the pie pan with one crust.
Toss pears lightly with brown sugar and tapioca.
Pour into pie crust.
Cut butter into little bits and sprinkle over pears.
Top with second crust.
Crimp edges and cut a... - 37.1989
Apple Mincemeat Jalousie
1) Preheat oven very hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Roll pastry thinly to an oblong strip 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) wide and about 18 inches (45 cm) long.
3) Halve across to make two 9-inch (23-cm) long strips.
4) Lightly flour... - 42.2266
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 47.4711