- » Homemade Buttered Rum
Homemade Buttered Rum Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Homemade Buttered Rum recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Homemade Buttered Rum recipes.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan, mix well.
Bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rum. - 22.5203
Rum Butter Cream Frosting
Beat the butter or margarine with electric mixer at high speed until fluffy in a medium-size bowl.
Add 10X sugar alternately with rum extract and milk, beating until creamy-smooth. - 21.9418
Butter Rum Frosting
Beat butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size bowl with electric mixer on medium speed.
Gradually beat in 10X sugar, corn syrup and ram extract until smooth and creamy. - 17.8616
Baba Au Rhum With Maple
Baba Au Rhum With Maple is a sweet treat you'll love to gorge on. Bake the Baba Au Rhum With Maple cake effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 42.9831
The night before, or at least several hours ahead, soak raisins in rum.
Cook rice, salt, sugar, and milk in top part of double boiler or in very heavy saucepan 30 minutes.
Rice will be tender and liquid absorbed.
Add raisins, nuts, lemon juice, and egg.
Melt... - 38.0897
Cream butter until soft; add sugar gradually, beating until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
Blend in lemon juice, lemon peel together.
Add flour, cornmeal, baking powder; add to batter.
Blend well; stir in rum; pour... - 35.3391
Bananas In Rum
Melt butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish over direct heat; or use heavy skillet on stove.
Put in bananas.
Turn heat to medium high.
As bananas soften, sprinkle slices with a little brown sugar and a drop or two of lemon juice.
Turn once,... - 25.5914
In saucepan put butter, sugar and water.
Cook, stirring, until sugar is dissolved.
Add remaining ingredients.
Simmer for 5 minutes. - 24.5136
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Line a 9-inch pie pan with pastry, building up a high fluted edge.
Put chocolate and butter in small saucepan and set over lowest heat until melted.
Beat eggs, 1/3 cup sugar, corn syrup, chocolate mixture and vanilla... - 42.4933
Orange Rum Ladder Loaf
In large mixer bowl combine 2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt butter.
Add to dry mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3... - 37.7561
Chocolate And Rum Cheesecake Pie
Mix the biscuits with the caster sugar and butter. Use to line the bottom and sides of a 20 cm (8 inch) fluted flan dish. Press into place with the back of a spoon. Chill until firm.
Cream the cheeses together and add the caster sugar. Melt the chocolate in a... - 31.9776
Peaches Au Rhum
Arrange peach halves in a pie plate.
Fill cavities with a mixture of almonds, butter and macaroons.
Combine remaining ingredients, and pour over peaches.
Bake at 375 Ã‚Â°F. 15 minutes or until heated through.
Serve warm with pan juices and pouring cream... - 30.6711
Slice cake in thin layers crosswise.
Sprinkle layers with rum; let stand until rum is well absorbed.
Cream butter; add 3 cups sugar gradually, creaming until fluffy.
Add egg yolks 1 at a time, beating well after each addition; add coffee.
Beat egg whites... - 31.0826
Melt butter in a chafing dish or skillet.
Stir in sugar and heat until sugar melts.
Slice bananas lengthwise and add to butter sugar mixture; turn to coat on all sides.
Pour in rum and keep over medium heat.
Flame sauce by pouring a little rum into a teaspoon... - 26.1266
Baked Acorn Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Split squashes and remove seeds and strings from centers.
Place in baking pan and cover tightly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Uncover and fill centers with butter, sugar, ginger, onions and sprouts.
Season to taste.
Return to... - 36.5764
Heat butter in an oval pan and add bananas.
Cook over medium heat about 1 minute.
Sprinkle with the sugar, spices and grated rind.
Continue cooking, shaking pan gently, 2 to 3 minutes or until bananas are cooked through and sugar is caramelized.
Turn bananas... - 33.5225
Mix together the crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter.
Press in an even layer into the bottom of an 8 or 9-inch pan with spring-released sides or removable bottom.
Mix cream cheese, the 1/2 teaspoon salt, and rum together until soft and... - 44.5949
Poppy Seed Filling
Combine the 1/2 c. of water and the fructose in a small nonstick saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring until fructose is dissolved.
Bring to a boil and boil for 3 minutes.
Reduce heat and add ground poppy seeds.
Dissolve cornstarch in the cold water.
Add... - 34.4502
1. Place 1 scoop ice cream in each of 4 dessert dishes in freezer.
2. Just before serving, peel bananas; cut lengthwise into halves. (If using regular bananas, cut each half crosswise into thirds.)
3. Melt butter in 10-inch (25-cm) skillet over medium-high... - 34.9049
Gypsy John Cake
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Line 9 inch colander or rounded ovenproof bowl with well-buttered foil.
For cake: Beat yolks with electric mixer in large bowl until pale yellow.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating constantly until mixture is almost white and forms... - 43.7356
Homemade Boston Cream Pie
Sift together sugar and flour into a medium-sized bowl.
Add well-beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk and rum.
Mix thoroughly using an egg beater or hand mixer.
Cook, uncovered, on medium for 3 minutes.
Cook on medium an additional 1 minute, stirring once.
Place in... - 35.4239
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F (Gas Mark 7).
2) Add sugar to yeast and mix with milk and a sprinkle of flour.
3) Leave this mixture in a warm place for 15 to 20 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
4) Sieve the remaining flour and mix... - 44.8391
Sake Flavored Homemade Chocolates For Valentines Day
These are ganache, melty creamed chocolates. Since there is no Christmas nor Easter chocolates in Japan, these are all for Valentine! These square chocolates resemble small cake like brownies. These fresh chocolates simply melt in your mouth and are amazingly... - 139.39
Homemade Pecan Pie
Those who are looking for some holiday dessert recipes, then here is where they need to stop. This video shows a very simple yet delectable pecan pie in a homemade pie shell. You will love this easy recipe. - 148.601
Homemade Queen Of Puddings
1) Adjust the oven on to Gas Mark 4/350°F/180°C.
2) In a bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, the pieces of butter and half the castor sugar and put aside.
3) In a saucepan,pour the milk with the lemon rind and allow to reach the... - 44.6077
Charlotte Aux Pommes
The Charlotte Aux Pommes is an exquisite dish that will add to the completeness of your party spread! You can whip up this tasty dessert using this brilliant Charlotte Aux Pommes recipe! What are you waiting for? Go ahead! - 43.7506
1. Combine currants, hot water and rum extract in a small bowl; let stand 1 hour to blend flavors.
2. Cream butter or margarine until smooth in a medium-size bowl; blend in sugar, then egg, beating until light and fluffy; stir in flour and currant mixture.
3.... - 28.8998
Melt butter in a medium skillet, add sugar, and cook over medium heat until bubbly.
Add sliced peaches, heat 3 to 4 minutes, basting constantly with syrup.
Stir in cinnamon.
Place rum in a small, long-handled pan, heat just until warm.
Ignite with a long... - 24.6468
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside to plump.
In medium bowl, cream butter.
Add sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Gradually stir in plumped raisin mixture; beat to blend well.
Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Sauce will keep up to 1... - 27.0228
1) Make the pancake batter, adding cream with the butter and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Jst before you are ready to fry the pancakes, mix in the rum and macaroon crumbs.
3) Slice the bananas in thick and slanting and quarter the pineapple... - 45.2155
Beat the butter by hand in a mixing bowl until smooth and creamy.
Gradually add the sugar, beating well after each addition.
Continue beating until the mixture is light and fluffy.
Beat in the rum.
Allow the melted chocolate to cool and thicken for about 5... - 31.8724
Broiled Chicken Flambe
Place chicken quarters in broiler and baste with mixture of butter and seasonings.
Broil, basting several times, about 40 minutes or until done.
Remove to large, deep heated platter.
Dust parsley or celery leaves with paprika and arrange around chicken.
Warm... - 32.1628
This Chicken Carioca is a sheer obsession. Just try out this brandied chicken dish and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Carioca are welcome ! - 35.591
Cream the butter.
Add the ground almonds, sugar and beaten egg, and mix well.
Then stir in the cornflour, confectioners' custard and rum.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave, following the maker's instructions, or in a bowl set over a pan of barely simmering... - 32.9868
Melt butter in heavy skillet and add sugar.
Stir over moderate heat until mixture turns golden brown.
Remove from heat and add pineapple juice.
Return to heat and continue cooking and stirring until smooth, thick and syrupy.
Remove from heat again and add... - 29.5119
1. Beat the egg yolks with half the sugar until lemon-colored. Stir in the vanilla and salt.
2. Whip the egg whites with the rest of the sugar. Combine the 2 mixtures.
3. Melt the butter or margarine in an omelet pan and pour the egg mixture in. Cover and... - 24.2754
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Line a shallow flat bottomed oblong pie pan with waxed paper.
3. Slit the lady fingers lengthwise into half.
4. Stir the rum into the coffee.
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the... - 42.2759
Cream butter or margarine and sugar together.
Add eggs, rum flavoring and orange rind.
Soak dates in orange juice a few minutes, and add to butter mixture.
Add nuts, molasses and peanut butter.
Sift next 4 ingredients together, and add with bran.
Drop from... - 40.1792
Apple Pie Cake
Cream butter, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat until blended.
Combine flour, salt, and cinnamon, mix well.
Add to creamed mixture, beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in water and... - 39.0555
These thin, crisp and delicately curved pan-tiles are an excellent accompaniment to coffee at the end of a special meal.
Beat the butter in a mixing bowl until pale and soft.
Add the sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg whites, 1 at a time,... - 40.9546
Lightly butter a 1-quart (1-liter) bowl.
Melt the chocolate in the rum in an ovenproof bowl over hot water.
When the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat and let the mixture cool.
Cream the butter with the sugar until smooth, then add the egg... - 43.1304
Flaming Bananas Guadalajara
Place butter in a shallow 1 1/2 to 2 quart serving dish.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute.
Stir in sugar, nutmeg, and cinnamon.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 1 to 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
Peel bananas and cut into 1/2... - 36.4182
Sweetheart Fudge Pie
Cream butter; gradually add brown sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add melted chocolate, coffee powder, and rum extract, mixing well.
Stir in flour and... - 40.9104
Graham Cake Roll
Preheat oven to 375°.
Prepare a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan; butter pan, line with waxed paper, butter paper.
Combine crumbs, sprouts and baking powder in bowl.
In mixing bowl beat yolks, gradually adding sugar, until light.
Beat in vanilla and almond... - 42.2903
Herbed Sweet Potato Soup
1. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; saute 2 minutes or until tender. Add broth, sweet potato, maple syrup, salt, thyme, curry powder, nutmeg, and red pepper; bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until... - 24.8803
Pina Colada Souffles
For souffles, in a small saucepan melt butter or margarine; stir in flour.
Cook and stir till the mixture forms a ball; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in pineapple juice.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer about 4 minutes... - 44.5361
1) Peel the fruits.
2) Cut bananas into 1 inch pieces; divide oranges and lemon into sections; drain pineapple chunks.
3) Preheat the broiler or a charcoal grill.
4) In a bowl, place the fruits, pour rum over and sprinkle with 2 tbsp of... - 41.0731
Rainbow Ice Cream Pie
This Rainbow Icecream Pie is an all-time favorite among kids. Surprise your kids with this quick and easy to make recipe for Rainbow Icecream Pie and let them relish every bite of it! - 44.2715
Flaming Apricot Omelets
Beat eggs with 2 tablespoons cream, 2 teaspoons sugar and salt until fully blended.
Heat individual omelet pan or small frying pan, and melt 1/2 teaspoon butter or margarine until it foams.
Spoon in 3 tablespoons egg mixture.
Brown on one side, turn and cook... - 42.273
1) Make the batter and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2) In a bowl, add butter and beat well.
3) Slowly add in the sugar and keep beating. When the mix turns thick and white, then mix in the praline powder and rum.
4) Prepare the pancakes and add praline... - 30.9689
In small mixer bowl beat egg yolks, the 2 tablespoons water, and salt about 6 minutes or till thick and light.
Turn into buttered 8x4x2-inch loaf pan; set in 13x9x2-inch pan on oven rack.
Pour hot water 1 inch deep into outer pan.
Bake in 350° oven 20 to 25... - 36.9691
1. Beat eggs with sugar and rum flavoring or extract until blended in a medium-size bowl.
2. Scald milk with instant coffee in a small saucepan; stir very slowly into egg mixture.
3. Pour into a well-buttered, 5-cup flan pan or an 8x1 1/2-inch round... - 30.8828
Cracked Wheat Pudding
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large saucepan, slowly heat the milk with the cracked wheat, molasses, cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon stick. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes, or until thickened.
2. Transfer to a medium bowl... - 36.577
Apple Pan Dowdy
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take 6 8 ounce souffle dishes or ramekins and grease them.
3.With a cutter, take the 12 round shaped pieces from the bread.
4.Spread melted butter on each side of the bread and on one side put... - 49.1997
Beat butter, sugar, brandy and egg yolks together until creamy.
Then add cream.
Scrape into the top of a double boiler.
Set mixture over hot (not boiling) water; cook, stirring, until thickened.
Beat egg whites until stiff.
Pour hot mixture gradually over egg... - 28.2006
Saute onion in butter in a Dutch oven until tender.
Add apple juice, water, and salt; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes - 28.0475
Banana Nut Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper; reserve. Stir the buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl; reserve.
3. Beat... - 39.8642
1.In a punch bowl, put pineapple juice, ginger ale and cranberry juice cocktail and mix well.
2.If needed, put light rum.
3.Garnish with lemon slice and serve chilled in glass. - 39.9293
Chocolate-rinn Sponge Cake
Grease and line bottom of deep 9" x 13" x 3" pan with waxed paper.
Sift first 4 ingredients together.
Beat egg whites until stiff; gradually add 1 cup sugar, and continue beating until very stiff, about 15 minutes.
Beat egg yolks until thick, and... - 42.5889
Using fork, mix wafer crumbs with butter until crumbly.
With back of spoon, press to bottoms and sides of 2 9" pie plates.
Bake at 375°F. 8 min.; cool.
Add gelatine to water; set aside.
Scald milk in double boiler; slowly stir into egg yolks, 1/2 cup sugar,... - 44.0436
Pere Roux's Cake
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with rounds of wax paper and butter the paper. Dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 35.7288
1. Well grease two 8-inches round cake tins with butter and dust them with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F to bake the cake.
3. Place a medium metal mixing bowl over a pot of simmering water.
4. To the bowl add half-and-half,... - 42.6077
1) In a bowl add milk and soak sago overnight.
2) In a saucepan boil water.
3) Butter the molds.
4) In a bowl cream butter and sugar.
5) Stir in sago and milk with soda.
6) Stir in breadcrumbs and Sultanas. Mix lightly.
7) Flavor with... - 42.4849
For the Graham Cracker Pastry, combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 c of the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and 1/8 teasp of the salt.
Work in the butter with a spoon until well-blended.
Measure out 2 tablesp of egg white from the 3 egg-whites; beat slightly with... - 41.9751
Pots De Mousseline Au Chocolat
Combine chocolate, coffee and butter in the top part of a double boiler.
Heat and stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is very smooth.
Remove from over the hot water, and whisk in egg yolks, 1 at a time.
Whisk in vanilla and brandy, and cool... - 34.7329
Crepes Suzette With Brandy
Rub each sugar lump over outside of orange and lemon peels to extract flavor and color.
Put sugar into blazer pan of chafing dish over direct low heat.
Crush lumps, add orange juice and sim-mer gently 1 minute.
Add butter, and blend.
Fold each pancake twice... - 36.0291
Cream first 2 ingredients together, add flour and spread in greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350Ã‚Â°F. 10Ã¢â‚¬â€12 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread with jam.
Beat next 4 ingredients together until fluffy, and stir in all remaining... - 38.767
Combine raisins, pecans, cherries, and brandy, mix well.
Place bread dough on a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with rolling pin to 1-inch thickness.
Spoon fruit mixture in center of dough, and knead dough until fruit is evenly... - 37.5413
1. Melt chocolate pieces in top of double boiler, over hot, not boiling, water. Remove from heat, and stir in sour cream and dash salt. Refrigerate overnight.
2. Next day: In small bowl, mix vanilla-wafer crumbs with mm, butter, cocoa, confectioners' sugar,... - 37.1214
1 Soak orange peel, lemon peel, almonds, raisins, currants, and spices in rum or brandy for 2 hours. (You may prefer soaking the fruit overnight.)
2 Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, salt, butter, and hot water. Mix well.
3 Add enough remaining flour to form a... - 43.6048
Black Bottom Pie
1. Mix gingersnap crumbs with melted butter or margarine in a small saucepan; press evenly over bottom and sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
2. Bake in slow oven (300°) 5 minutes; chill.
3. Soften gelatin in water in a cup; set aside for Step 4.
4. Mix 1/2 cup... - 38.4554
Brown Sugar Pear Pie
Place oven rack in lowest position.
Preheat oven to 400°.
Line the pie pan with one crust.
Toss pears lightly with brown sugar and tapioca.
Pour into pie crust.
Cut butter into little bits and sprinkle over pears.
Top with second crust.
Crimp edges and cut a... - 35.5002
Apple Mincemeat Jalousie
1) Preheat oven very hot to 425°F, 220°C or Gas No. 7.
2) Roll pastry thinly to an oblong strip 6 or 7 inches (15 or 18 cm) wide and about 18 inches (45 cm) long.
3) Halve across to make two 9-inch (23-cm) long strips.
4) Lightly flour... - 40.5295
Mix together thoroughly the flour, breadcrumbs, sugar, spices and suet.
Rub the butter in evenly.
Remove the pips from the orange and lemon.
Put both fruits into a blender or food processor and work until they are pureed but with still some texture left in... - 45.8907