- » Homemade Burger
Homemade Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade burger recipes.
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 123.529
Raw Vegan Burger With French Fries
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of... - 120.38
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 118.201
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 114.23
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 113.379
Healthy Garbanzo Bean And Veggie Burger With Low-fat Asian Slaw
If you’re a vegetarian you are going to love this dish. Chef Binks shows you how to make a healthy veggie burger from scratch and serves it with a no-fat, Asian dressed pineapple coleslaw over whole wheat buns. Dr. Derek gives you the nutritional value and... - 102.761
Tasty Venison Burger
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you got to check out this one. The Chef shows how to make venison burger in the video. This is one yummy burger you will ever come across and it is served with fries which makes it even more tempting to... - 98.7107
Cheeseburger Jucy Lucy
1. Fold cheese slices into squares to make cheese packets.
2. Cut ham into 12 equal parts. Roll and flatten them into patties.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cheese packets on 6 patties. Top each with another ham patty. Press and combine both... - 95.9118
Colossal Philly Cheese Steak Burger
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine bovine, bread crumb, onion, basil, garlic, and ½ cup of ale. Mix thoroughly, and pop it in refrigerator.
2. In a separate bowl, combine Au Jus and water. Give it a good whisk. Reserve 1/8 cup of the mixture... - 95.3918
Burgers With Hot Cajun Seasoning
For any burger fan, HMF burgers are going to be a hot and spicy treat. So what’s in a HMF burger? You want to know, watch the video to know about the ingredients and then the recipe. You will love this recipe. - 93.394
Chicken And Apple Stuffed Smoked Colossal Burgers
Here is an exciting way to make your burgers more unique and flavorful. See this impressive video that shows a burger recipe that would definitely make a flavorful impact on your taste buds. Take a look as this video displays excellent smoking, flavoring and... - 87.5021
Cheese And Onion Stuffed Smoked Colossal Burgers
Make your burgers more flavorful and appealing with a cheese and sauteed onion stuffing. Take a look at this excellent video that presents a super simple way to make these unique burgers. The video is worth watching, give it a try…... - 87.0536
Smoked Beef And Sausage Burgers
Look at this unique style of making beef and sausage burgers stuffed with bacon and cheese. Watch this impressive video and definitely you would not be able to resist the urge to try out these fabulous burgers. Take a look, surely it is a must watch! - 85.5668
Grilled Cheese Hamburgers
Mouthwatering burger !! A fine video to prepare juicy hamburgers. In this video, ground beef is combines with soy sauce, paprika and teriyaki sauce to make a great tasting classic burgers. This makes the yummiest burgers loaded with cheese. It cannot get any... - 74.6797
Easy Vegetarian Burger
Wish to add some difference to your meals? Try grilled corn, boca-burger on buns garnished with vegetables. Chef Bhal Dave presents easy to make vegetarian burger, which you can make from available ingredients and enjoy at home. Just enjoy! - 67.3803
Chilli Burger With Roasted Tomatoes And Red Onion Relish
1. To make the onion relish, in a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the olive oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, the parsley, half chopped coriander leaves and the red onion. Toss well
2. Cover bowl and marinate until required. You can refrigerate... - 47.5691
1) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onions in it until pale brown.
2) Mix in flour or soup mix, salt, yeast extract and water.
3) Take off the mixture from heat after boiling it to a thick sauce.
4) Make the mixture moist but a stiff one by adding in... - 47.2894
1) Wash the peppers and celery and chop them to fine slices. Wash the carrots and grate.
2) In a small bowl, add water and dissolve the miso paste.
3) In your food processor, add all vegetables, miso, okara, or cooked soybeans and... - 46.831
Burgers Stuffed With Three Cheeses
1) Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper; stir well.
3) Divide mixture into 12 thin patties.
4) In another bowl, combine cheeses, stirring well.
5) Top 6... - 46.8242
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 45.6316
1. In a large bowl, mix stuffing mixture, hot water and molten butter and toss them around until evenly moist; add eggs and allow to cool
2. Divide the ground beef into eight parts, shape into four inch squares and roll betweensheets of waxed paper... - 44.7194
Sweet Onion Burgers
For onions, tear a 36 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a double thickness of foil that measures 18 x 18 inches.
Place onions in the center of the foil.
Combine melted margarine, mustard, and honey.
Drizzle over onions.
Bring up two opposite... - 43.5521
1) Shred just enough unpeeled cucumber to measure about 1/2 cup, Drain well.
2) Add the sour cream, salt, chopped onion, lemon juice and pepper. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Once the mixture is sufficiently... - 43.5179
Pacifica Patio Burgers
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Cook the patties under grill over hot coals until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Place... - 43.4193
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F
2) In a small bowl mix ground beef and seasoned salt.
3) Divide and shape into 40 one-inch patties.
4) In a shallow baking pan arrange patties in single layer.
5) Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Cut cheese... - 43.4022
Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (205Â°C).
Place half of the shrimp and half of the roughy in a food processor and process 10 pulses; transfer to a large bowl.
Repeat with the remaining shrimp and fish.
Sprinkle with the salt and cayenne pepper.
Place the... - 43.3777
Burgers Kun Koki
1) In a large shallow pan, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder, and green onions.
2) Figure ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
3) Coat both sides of patties with sauce mixture and then arrange... - 43.3685
Independence Day Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt
3 Shape the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
4 Cut the onion into slices about 1/2-inch... - 43.0339
1) Combine together beef, onion, egg and apple sauce.
2) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
3) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1" thick.
4) Cook the patties under hot grill for 8 minutes on each side until cooked well.
5) Arrange each patty on... - 41.532
1) In a small frying pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté onion lightly in it.
2) Mix in bread stuffing and water.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium-size bowl, mix together ground beef, steak sauce, and... - 41.2913
Bring the water to a boil.
While it is heating, use a heavy pan or skillet to saute the garlic and bulghur in the oil on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequendy.
Add the boiling water.
Return to a boil, cover, and reduce the heat to low.
Simmer for... - 41.0918
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup steak sauce and yogurt; set aside.
In food processor or blender, process almonds, peanuts, sunflower kernels, green pepper, onion and garlic until coarsely chopped.
With motor running, slowly add remaining steak sauce and... - 41.0026
1) Shape ground beef into patty.
2) In a skillet, heat butter and brown patty, break into chunks and keep aside.
3) Stir in onion, garlic, celery and saute until soft.
4) Stir in seasoning, rice, vegetable juices, cover, and let it boil.
5) Simmer for... - 40.8473
Creamy Horseradish Burgers
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, steak sauce and seasoned salt.
Shape into 12 thin oval patties, each about 6 inches long.
In small bowl, blend cream cheese, horseradish and mustard.
Spread about 1 tablespoon... - 40.4865
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 39.7263
Tart Layered Burgers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix beef with egg, soup mix, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Divide into 8 parts and form patties.
Lay 4 patties in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Spread them with carrots, rhubarb sauce, and onion.
Top with another patty and seal... - 39.4762
1) In a bowl, mix together mushroom, chives and garlic powder.
2) Divide the meat into 4 parts and flatten each part into a 4 inch square.
3) Place ¼ of the mushroom mixture onto each beef square.
4) Fold the meat, covering the mushroom mixture and... - 39.1891
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 38.5163
South Seas Burger
Shape beef into 4 patties.
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and garlic powder.
Baste patties with half of this marinade.
Combine pineapple, pepper and onion.
Broil patties for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and top with a dollop of pineapple mixture... - 38.4972
Coney Island Burger
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4.... - 38.4346
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.4112
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 37.4873
Mix all ingredients.
Spread evenly on six frankfurter buns that have been split and toasted.
Cover edges completely.
Broil 4" from heat for 12 minutes.
Top with tomato sliced and cheese slice.
Broil until cheese melts.
Serves 6. - 36.9368
1. Prepare the grill so the coals are medium-hot.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl, blending well. Shape the meat mixture into 6 equal thick patties.
3. Place the patties on a grill rack over medium-hot coals. Cover the grill.
4. Grill the... - 35.3147
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine onion, bread crumbs, and, if desired, green pepper. Add catsup, horseradish, mustard, salt, and black pepper. Add ground beef; mix well. Shape the meat mixture into four 3/4-inch-thick patties.
2. Grill patties on the rack... - 34.7052
Combine beef, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, cheese, pine nuts, parsley, eggs, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Shape meat mixture into 6 thick patties.
Oil hot grid to help prevent sticking.
Grill patties, on a covered grill, over medium-hot Kingsford... - 34.6361
Beef And Horseradish Burgers
In large bowl, beat egg lightly; mix in bread crumbs, onion, parsley, horseradish, water, mustard, salt and pepper.
Mix in beef; shape into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch (2 cm) thick.
Grill on greased grill or in grill basket over medium-hot coals or at... - 34.4369
1) In a large bowl, add in peanut butter, ground chuck, salt and pepper. Mix well using a fork.
2) Make 5 patties out of the mixture, about 1/2 cup for each hamburger bun. Flatten it down slightly.
3) In a skillet, cook the patties on medium heat. Make... - 34.2677
Blue Ribbon Burgers
Mix meat, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
Shape mixture into 12 thin pat ties, about 4 inches in diameter.
Mix cream cheese and blue cheese.
Top each of 6 patties with cheese mixture, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge; press mushrooms into... - 34.0575
Combine meat, potatoes, onions, salt and pepper; mix well and shape into 5 patties.
Broil 4to 5 minutes on each side, or to desired doneness.
Top each patty with a cheese slice; broil just enough to melt cheese slightly.
On bottom half of roll, layer onion... - 33.7749
1. In a bowl combine first 6 ingredients along with a dash pepper and mix well adding beef.
2. Shape into 4 patties 1/2 inch thick and broil over hot coals 5 minutes.
3. Turn and broil 3 minutes more.
4. Serve with sauce of your choice or as... - 33.6804
Blue Ribbon Burgers
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the beef, Worcestershire, red pepper sauce, and lemon pepper until well blended. Form into six 6-inch patties, about 1 1/2 inches thick. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight.
2. Preheat the grill or broiler. Grill... - 33.5382
In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
Shape into 6 thick patties.
Grill patties, on covered grill, over medium-hot Charcoal Briquets 5 minutes on each side or until done. - 32.925
Blend all the ingredients together, form into patties.
Broil to desired doneness over medium heat on a charbroiler.
Serve on kaiser rolls.
Garnish after the fashion of hamburgers. - 32.7569
1) In a bowl, combine the egg, salt, cinnamon and ground beef together; mix thoroughly.
2) Peel halve the banana crosswise, then halve lengthwise.
3) Equally divide the meat into 4 portions and shape each portion around banana quarter.
4) Place 3... - 32.7526
Combine stuffing mix (dry), milk, and onion; let stand till all stuffing mix is moistened.
Add beef, salt, monosodium glutamate.
and pepper; mix well.
Shape into 4 or 5 patties: broil about 4 inches from heat for 7 to 8 minutes: turn.
Broil 4 to 5 minutes... - 31.8085
Mix together thoroughly the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
Shape into 4 patties.
Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
Grill thehamburgers for 7-8 minutes, or according to your preference.
Place each... - 31.0343
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2. Prepare 4 large burgers and then broil, bake, or grill.
3. Serve hot with ketchup. - 29.7782
In medium bowl, combine ground beef, 3 tablespoons steak sauce and 1 teaspoon pepper; shape mixture into 4 patties.
Brush patties with remaining steak sauce; coat with remaining pepper.
Grill burgers over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until... - 29.7612
1. Saute onion lightly in vegetable oil in small frying pan; stir in bread stuffing and water; remove from heat; save for Step 3.
2. Combine ground beef, steak sauce and salt in medium-size bowl; form lightly into 4 patties; make a slight depression in top of... - 26.7188
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and shape into eight patties
2. place these patties on a broiler rack and, about four inches away from the source of heat, broil for ten minutes, turning it around once
3. Serve as appropriate - 26.3718
This video is a creation of SmokeyGoodness. You can visit SmokeyGoodness for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.546
A Homemade Burger
This burger has vegetable patty made from left over veggie cutlet mixture. It also has cheese and tomatoes. This is a very good after-school snack for the kids. - 0
Drunk Dog Guacamole Burgers
1. Dice onions and slice tomato and cucumber.
2. Slice avocado in half, remove the pit and then scoop the flesh out into a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste then mash until creamy.
3. Grease a medium sized frying pan with vegetable... - 0
Homemade Burger Recipes By Category