- » Homemade Burger
Homemade Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade burger recipes.
Quick Vegetarian Burger And Avocado Dip
Chef Tawnya has a special guest on the show who help victims of crime and trauma. They are going to show their favorite meal in a rush recipe for everyone to have something filling on a hectic day. They are making an easy portabella mushroom burger and an... - 144.559
Delicious Homemade Burgers And Fries
What we really need is a good serving of these Homemade Burgers and Fries. Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest street foods available in America. Watch and learn how you can make these classic burgers and potato fries! Enjoy! - 141.564
Fresh Garden Burger
If fresh foods are your obsession, then you must surely try garden burger. Garden burger is a burger made of fresh veggies like onions, mushrooms, garlic, bacon and seasoning. If you are curious already, try the recipe today! - 125.043
Healthy Garbanzo Bean And Veggie Burger With Low-fat Asian Slaw
If you’re a vegetarian you are going to love this dish. Chef Binks shows you how to make a healthy veggie burger from scratch and serves it with a no-fat, Asian dressed pineapple coleslaw over whole wheat buns. Dr. Derek gives you the nutritional value and... - 120.299
Burgers With Hot Cajun Seasoning
For any burger fan, HMF burgers are going to be a hot and spicy treat. So what’s in a HMF burger? You want to know, watch the video to know about the ingredients and then the recipe. You will love this recipe. - 115.082
Shrimp And Scallop Burger With Salads
1. For Sweet potato salad – roast garlic in preheated oven for 60 minutes at 350 degrees.
2. In a blending jar take out roasted garlic paste, dill, parsley, Dijon mustard, lime juice, Extra virgin olive oil, Chipotle and almond milk.... - 115.069
Raw Vegan Burger With French Fries
Wondering how can you have a raw vegan burger without meat or bread, etc? Just get raw-creative! All super ultra fresh, healthy, vegan, raw food goodness. This recipe revolutionizes raw food diets! A Portobello mushroom burger bun is stuffed with slices of... - 111.484
Cheeseburger Jucy Lucy
1. Fold cheese slices into squares to make cheese packets.
2. Cut ham into 12 equal parts. Roll and flatten them into patties.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place cheese packets on 6 patties. Top each with another ham patty. Press and combine both... - 97.3342
Tasty Venison Burger
If you like trying out different types of burgers then you got to check out this one. The Chef shows how to make venison burger in the video. This is one yummy burger you will ever come across and it is served with fries which makes it even more tempting to... - 88.252
Easy Vegetarian Burger
Wish to add some difference to your meals? Try grilled corn, boca-burger on buns garnished with vegetables. Chef Bhal Dave presents easy to make vegetarian burger, which you can make from available ingredients and enjoy at home. Just enjoy! - 69.0295
Chilli Burger With Roasted Tomatoes And Red Onion Relish
1. To make the onion relish, in a bowl, combine 2 tbsp of the olive oil, lime juice and sweet chilli sauce, the parsley, half chopped coriander leaves and the red onion. Toss well
2. Cover bowl and marinate until required. You can refrigerate... - 46.7715
1) Wash the peppers and celery and chop them to fine slices. Wash the carrots and grate.
2) In a small bowl, add water and dissolve the miso paste.
3) In your food processor, add all vegetables, miso, okara, or cooked soybeans and... - 45.9182
1) Heat oil over low heat and sauté onions in it until pale brown.
2) Mix in flour or soup mix, salt, yeast extract and water.
3) Take off the mixture from heat after boiling it to a thick sauce.
4) Make the mixture moist but a stiff one by adding in... - 45.2399
1) Shred just enough unpeeled cucumber to measure about 1/2 cup, Drain well.
2) Add the sour cream, salt, chopped onion, lemon juice and pepper. Stir well.
3) Add the ground beef and mix well.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Once the mixture is sufficiently... - 44.8604
For sauce, in a small bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, sour cream, the 1 clove garlic, and the black pepper.
Cover and chill until serving time.
In a large bowl combine bread crumbs, water, chili powder, chipotle peppers, the 2 cloves... - 44.8056
Burgers Stuffed With Three Cheeses
1) Coat rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck, onion, salt, thyme, and pepper; stir well.
3) Divide mixture into 12 thin patties.
4) In another bowl, combine cheeses, stirring well.
5) Top 6... - 44.3317
Pacifica Patio Burgers
1) Combine together ground beef lightly with onion, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
2) Figure the mixture into 4 patties about 1 inch thick.
3) Cook the patties under grill over hot coals until meat is cooked to desired doneness.
4) Place... - 44.1626
Burgers Kun Koki
1) In a large shallow pan, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, corn syrup, lemon juice, ginger, garlic powder, and green onions.
2) Figure ground beef into 8 patties about 3/4 inch thick.
3) Coat both sides of patties with sauce mixture and then arrange... - 43.9721
1. In a large bowl, mix stuffing mixture, hot water and molten butter and toss them around until evenly moist; add eggs and allow to cool
2. Divide the ground beef into eight parts, shape into four inch squares and roll betweensheets of waxed paper... - 43.234
Preheat the oven to 400Â°F (205Â°C).
Place half of the shrimp and half of the roughy in a food processor and process 10 pulses; transfer to a large bowl.
Repeat with the remaining shrimp and fish.
Sprinkle with the salt and cayenne pepper.
Place the... - 41.9514
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F
2) In a small bowl mix ground beef and seasoned salt.
3) Divide and shape into 40 one-inch patties.
4) In a shallow baking pan arrange patties in single layer.
5) Bake for 10 minutes.
6) Cut cheese... - 41.819
1) In a small frying pan, heat vegetable oil and sauté onion lightly in it.
2) Mix in bread stuffing and water.
3) Take off the mixture from heat and keep aside for later use.
4) In a medium-size bowl, mix together ground beef, steak sauce, and... - 41.6892
Sweet Onion Burgers
For onions, tear a 36 x 18-inch piece of heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a double thickness of foil that measures 18 x 18 inches.
Place onions in the center of the foil.
Combine melted margarine, mustard, and honey.
Drizzle over onions.
Bring up two opposite... - 41.3604
1) Shape ground beef into patty.
2) In a skillet, heat butter and brown patty, break into chunks and keep aside.
3) Stir in onion, garlic, celery and saute until soft.
4) Stir in seasoning, rice, vegetable juices, cover, and let it boil.
5) Simmer for... - 41.2057
In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup steak sauce and yogurt; set aside.
In food processor or blender, process almonds, peanuts, sunflower kernels, green pepper, onion and garlic until coarsely chopped.
With motor running, slowly add remaining steak sauce and... - 41.1757
1) Combine together beef, onion, egg and apple sauce.
2) Mix in rest of the ingredients.
3) Figure the mixture into 6 patties about 1" thick.
4) Cook the patties under hot grill for 8 minutes on each side until cooked well.
5) Arrange each patty on... - 40.9917
Independence Day Burgers
1 Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a medium bowl, combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and salt
3 Shape the mixture into 4 hamburger patties.
4 Cut the onion into slices about 1/2-inch... - 40.8173
Tart Layered Burgers
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix beef with egg, soup mix, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Divide into 8 parts and form patties.
Lay 4 patties in a greased 9 by 13-inch baking pan.
Spread them with carrots, rhubarb sauce, and onion.
Top with another patty and seal... - 39.6957
1) In a bowl, mix together mushroom, chives and garlic powder.
2) Divide the meat into 4 parts and flatten each part into a 4 inch square.
3) Place ¼ of the mushroom mixture onto each beef square.
4) Fold the meat, covering the mushroom mixture and... - 39.4546
Bring the water to a boil.
While it is heating, use a heavy pan or skillet to saute the garlic and bulghur in the oil on medium-high heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequendy.
Add the boiling water.
Return to a boil, cover, and reduce the heat to low.
Simmer for... - 39.2855
Creamy Horseradish Burgers
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
In medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, steak sauce and seasoned salt.
Shape into 12 thin oval patties, each about 6 inches long.
In small bowl, blend cream cheese, horseradish and mustard.
Spread about 1 tablespoon... - 38.6785
Tangy Kraut Burger
1. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, sauerkraut, dressing, onion, caraway, and salt.
2. Divide mixture in 6 equal portions and shape into 3/4 inch thick patties.
3. Place patties on broiler rack set at a height of 3 inches from heat and broil... - 38.5806
Coney Island Burger
1. On a frying pan, saute hamburger over medium heat; turn all sides and heat for about 5 minutes until nicely browned or as desired.
2. Add the barbecue sauce to a skillet and simmer for several minutes.
3. Apply mustard over the roll.
4.... - 38.5128
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 37.922
1 Lightly coat the grill with the cooking spray and preheat for 5 minutes.
2 In a bowl, add the beef, beans, garlic, barbeque sauce, salt and pepper.
3 Mix throughly and shape into 4 patties.
4 Place the hamburgers on the grill and... - 37.7441
Mix all ingredients.
Spread evenly on six frankfurter buns that have been split and toasted.
Cover edges completely.
Broil 4" from heat for 12 minutes.
Top with tomato sliced and cheese slice.
Broil until cheese melts.
Serves 6. - 36.6366
South Seas Burger
Shape beef into 4 patties.
Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice and garlic powder.
Baste patties with half of this marinade.
Combine pineapple, pepper and onion.
Broil patties for about 4 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and top with a dollop of pineapple mixture... - 36.4887
Smoked Beef And Bean Burgers
In a bowl slightly mash the drained kidney beans.
Add the snipped beef, salad dressing or mayonnaise, chopped onion, sweet pickle relish, and mustard; mix thoroughly.
Spread bean mixture on bottom halves of the hamburger buns.
Broil 5 inches from heat for 3... - 36.4743
Homemade Burger Recipes By Category