- » Homemade Biscuit
Homemade Biscuit Recipes
Homemade biscuit is a dish that is extremely popular with children and adults alike in different corners of the world. These are relatively easy to prepare and the main ingredients used are refined flour, beaten ... More »
Make a great batch of buttermilk biscuits with this no-nonsense recipe. Watch this video to prepare tender and fluffy buttermilk biscuits. Light and fluffy, these buttermilk biscuits melt in your mouth and is sure to bring back memories of your childhood ! - 108.507
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift flour, and then add oats, coconut, and sugar in it. Mix.
4. Place a saucepan on heat, and melt... - 108.419
Delicious Biscuits In Cream
For quick desserts that are just perfect for any meal, try this! All you need is a handful of ingredients and some basic prep and freezing time and you have a light, creamy, crunchy dessert all set to floor the guests. These tasty nibbles allows you to have... - 87.8869
Baked Caramel Biscuits
Looking for a simple and delicious snack? Try the caramel biscuits recipe detailed in this video. You wouldn't be disappointed! - 80.6131
Festive Biscuit Strips
In a bowl, combine flours and cinnamon.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Gradually add milk, stirring with a fork until mixture forms a soft dough.
Fold in the cranberries, orange, pineapple and cherries.
Turn onto a lightly floured... - 44.9365
All Seasons Biscuits
1. Preheat oven
2. Prepare baking tray by greasing it and dusting it with flour
3. Sift flour with salt and baking powder into a bowl.
4. Combine in oats with the flour and mix well and cream butter in a large bowl till soft and... - 43.8888
Holiday Biscuit Cutouts
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4) With a fork or pastry blender, cut in sausage, butter and pecans until mixture resembles fine... - 42.483
In a large bowl, mix together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder and pepper.
Stir in the ham.
In a cup, whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk and the oil.
Pour over the dry ingredients.
Toss together with a fork just until the mixture begins... - 41.6394
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Take a large bowl and sift flour, baking powder, and salt in it. Cut in shortening and blend the mixture to coarse cornmeal.
3) Pour milk and add jalapenos in the mixture and mix to form a smooth dough.... - 41.5374
Sift the flour into a mixing bowl.
Rub in the butter (which should be at room temperature) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sugar.
Mix to a firm dough with the egg yolk lightly beaten with the sherry.
On a lightly floured surface roll... - 41.4938
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2) Wash and chop parsley.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar and shortening.
4) With a fork or pastry cutter blend it into dry ingredients until crumbly dough is... - 40.4199
Barbecued Salmon With Biscuits
Place fish, skin side down, on a double thickness of foil.
Melt butter in a small pan; add lemon peel and juice.
To barbecue, place just enough coals in barbecue to cover an area the size of the salmon.
Ignite and when coals are hot, place fish on grill 5 to... - 39.8567
1) Preheat the oven to 450°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir thoroughly.
3) Add shortening to cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs and prepare well in the center.
4) Pour in buttermilk... - 39.4873
Crunchy Biscuit With Whole Sesame Seeds
1) In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except oil.
2) With your hands, prepare a firm dough.
3) On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a shape of sausage.
4) Then, cut the dough into slices.
5) In a frying pan, heat oil.
6) In the... - 39.4723
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
3. Cut the shortening into bead size pieces and add to the flour mixture.
4. Cut in or rub in the shortening using a pastry blender or your... - 39.4195
Golden Brown Biscuits
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F
2. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and soda.
3. Stir in the bran remaining from sifting..
4. In another bowl, using a wire whisk, combine the milk, and oil until blended... - 39.0649
Ian Mccaskill's Aunty Annie's Oaten Biscuits
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the flour, salt and oatmeal.
3) Rub in the margarine and then add the sugar.
4) With the egg, bind the dough and divide the mixture into two.
5) On a floured board, roll out... - 38.7743
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to combine thoroughly.
3) Use an oiled baking sheet to drop by spoonfuls.
4) Place inside oven to bake for 12-15 minutes until brown on edges.
5) Serve the biscuits... - 38.4358
Biscuit Pocket Subs
1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Using a rolling pin, flatten the biscuits into 4 inch rounds.
3) On each biscuit place 2 pieces of each type of meat and 2 pieces of cheese and top with onion rings.
4) Place with remaining biscuits, pinch... - 38.0803
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Mix together the unbleached flour, whole-wheat flour, pepper and baking powder in a large bowl.
3) Add the ham and stir well.
4) Whisk together 1/2 cup buttermilk and the oil in a cup.
5)... - 37.76
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a food processor bowl fitted with a knife blade, process the flour, butter, baking powder and salt for about 15 seconds.
3) When the mixture has fine particles, pour over the milk through the lid and... - 37.5866
1. In a bowl beat the eggs, add the sugar and beat again.
2. Add flour, baking powder, lemon rind and spices and using a spoon form the mixture into round biscuits.
3. Grease and flour baking trays and place the biscuits on them.
4. Bake in a moderate... - 36.0516
1) Into a bowl, sieve together the flour and salt.
2) Cream the butter till it is soft and then add 4 ounces of sugar. Beat till the mixture is light and fluffy. Add the flour and blend it. Work till the mixture is smooth.
3) Into two equal pieces,... - 35.8728
1. In a small pan over low heat add sugar and milk and stir until dissolved.
2. Let it to cool.
3. Into a bowl sift flour and salt, rub in fats and bind to a dough with the cooled liquid.
4. On a floured board, roll out dough to 7 mm / 1/4 inch thick.... - 35.3704
Caraway Biscuit Crust
1) In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, salt and dry mustard together.
2) Cut in the shortening with a pastry blender or 2 knives, until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3) Add the caraway seed and milk, mix thoroughly and shape the... - 35.022
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder.
3) Mix the flour mixture well together.
4) In a food processor or by using knife cut the shortening in the flour mixture.
5) Add milk 1 spoon... - 34.6391
1. Sift flour, baking powder and cornflour together.
2. Rub in the butter. Add sugar and caraway seeds.
3. Mix to a firm dough ,with the beaten egg and milk.
4. Roll out, cut into rounds.
5. Bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4). - 31.9842
New Fashioned Biscuits
Sift dry ingredients together into a bowl and stir in milk, mayonnaise and lemon rind.
Knead on a floured surface for 1 minute.
Roll out and cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until done.
Serve hot. - 31.1826
1. Heat oven to 400°. Sift or whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Blend in margarine with a pastry blender, or by rubbing it in between your fingers until the mixture clumps easily.
2. Add enough milk to make a soft dough. Knead lightly,... - 25.2664
In a bowl, combine butter, onion and dill.
Cut biscuits in half lengthwise; toss in the butter mixture.
Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased 9-in.square baking pan.
Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes. - 23.2254
Homemade Biscuit Recipes By Category