- » Homemade Beer
Homemade Beer Recipes
Homemade Beer is essentially a malt extract and sugar in water solution brew, fermented with yeast. Boil malt extract in sugar solution in a carboy and then add yeast. Pour water at room temperature on top and close ... More »
Homemade Root Beer
Root beer also known as sarsaparilla is a complex and delicious, old-fashioned, home-brewed root beer that has deep, intermingling notes of roots, bark, and spices, set against a background of molasses. There is no one recipe for this popular old-time... - 41.3379
Homemade No-knead Beer Bread
The hardest thing about this ultra-simple, no-knead bread recipe is somehow managing not to drink that last bottle of beer. When you stir that bubbly brew into the foamy sponge, you can almost hear the yeast moaning. This really is an easy, fun, and fast... - 94.9991
Homemade Beef Wellington
Have you been looking for an easy to make Beef Wellington recipe? This video is just apt for you. Watch it now to learn this simple dish that is full of taste. - 65.5577
Melt the butter in a deep saucepan, then add the remaining ingredients.
Stir well, over a gentle heat, until the cheese has melted.
Pour over rice or toast, and serve immediately. - 29.1332
Beat all the ingredients in a mixing bowl at high speed for 30 seconds.
Fill 12 greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden brown. - 22.1468
Quick-and-easy Beer Barbecue Sauce
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan, stirring well; bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer sauce, uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Use sauce to baste beef, chicken, frankfurters, or ribs when grilling. - 24.386
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly oil a large casserole dish.
Remove the crusts from the slices of bread and lightly butter them on both sides.
Arrange the bread and cheese slices in alternate layers in the casserole dish.
Beat the remaining ingredients... - 31.1643
Beer Cheese Soup
In a heavy pan, melt butter and mix with flour until completely blended.
Heat over low heat for 5 minutes, mixing occasionally.
Add hot chicken broth and cream; mix until smooth and thick.
Add Cheez Whiz and mix until all the cheese is melted and smooth.
Add... - 32.4649
Beer Braised Loin Of Pork
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large, heavy, roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Drain all but 3 tablespoons drippings from pan. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in... - 32.4823
Golden Beer Battered Fish With Chips
1. In a large bowl mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder and turmeric, thereafter season and spoon 1 tablespoon onto a plate and set aside.
2. Into the bowl add in the beer and water slowly, using a wooden spoon and stirring such that it... - 43.2708
Meatballs In Beer Sauce
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
Set aside bread cubes and 1/2 cup of beer in a glass bowl.
In another bowl, combine ground beef, cheese, pepper and beer-soaked bread.
Mix well and form into 32 cocktail-size... - 44.736
Guinness Beer-battered Onion Rings
For all those who like eating onion rings at the restaurant, should definitely take a look at this guinness beer-battered onion rings recipe and try making some at home. Watch the video to see step by step instructions to make fresh-cut slices of sweet... - 129.925
Mushroom Beer Steaks
STEPS FOR GETTING READY
1. Slice beef steak into 6 equal portions
2. Sprinkle flour on both sides of the steaks then use a meat hammer or flat base pan to flatten the steaks into 1/4inch thick slices.
3. Drain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid... - 44.0292
Cheddar Beer Muffins
Cheddar beer muffins recipe is a really unque and exciting muffin recipe that uses cheddar cheese along with beer. This muffin has a unique tingly taste that has to be tried and tasted! - 39.3868
Homemade Aussie Prawn Pizza
1. Dice the onions, tomatoes, green and red bell pepper and ham slice the mushrooms, set aside.
2. Clean and devein the shrimps, set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 200 – 210 degree C.
4. Place the pita bread on a pizza pan; spread some... - 111.123
Bratwurst In Sauce
Place bratwurst in saucepan and barely cover with water.
Bring to a boil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes; drain well.
Cut into bite-size pieces.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients in crock pot.
Add partially cooked bratwurst.
Cover and cook on low setting... - 28.9626
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm beer in a large mixing bowl.
Add flour, and mix until blended.
Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
Knead 8 to 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place dough in a greased bowl, turning to grease top.
Cover... - 31.034
1)Use a large bowl and dissolve yeast and sugar in warm beer and mix it.
2)Further add flour, and mix until blended.
3)Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead it for 8 to 10 minutes until dough is smooth and elastic.
4)Place dough in a... - 38.0228
Basic Brown Or White Stew
Cut the meat in pieces, removing as much fat as possible.
Prepare and slice or dice the vegetables.
Put the flour in a paper or polythene bag and shake the meat in it until well coated.
Heat the fat or oil and fry the meat brown; add the vegetables and fry... - 37.1825
Lynn's Homemade Barbeque Sauce
Lynn demonstrates how to make a delicious and simple homemade barbeque sauce that comes from her mother-in-law. This was the only barbeque sauce that she used for ribs, chicken or whenever she needed barbeque sauce for a dish. - 0
1. Wipe pork well. Prick with a fork all over and apply salt and lime juice.
2. Put the saltpetre into a strong empty tin. Burn a few coconut shells and put into the tin taking care to see that your face is not too close to the tin as the flame leaps up... - 26.6037
Homemade Barbeque Sauce
If you thought barbeques are meant just for summers, then you are wrong as barbeques cab be enjoyed all the year round. And when we talk about barbeque fun, sauces hold a special place. Watch the video here to learn how to make brilliant barbeque sauce which... - 109.931
This Goteborg Limpa is simply irresistible and mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare baked recipe; I am sure you will love to share it with your loved ones. - 42.1047
Combine beer, soy sauce, garlic, cumin, chili powder and hot pepper sauce in a large shallow glass dish or large heavy plastic bag.
Add beef; cover dish or close bag.
Marinate in refrigerator up to 12 hours, turning beef several times.
Remove beef from... - 45.402
1) In a slow cooker, add the celery, carrot, bell pepper, onion, broth, beer, salt and pepper; cook covered on LOW for about 5-6 hrs.
2) Puree the vegetables in batches into a blender or a food processor,return the puree into the slow cooker, stir... - 35.9311
Combine celery, carrot, green pepper, and onion in slow-cooking pot.
Add broth, butter, salt, and pepper.
Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
Strain mixture; puree vegetables in blender and return to pot with broth.
Turn control to high.
Dissolve flour in... - 45.4856
Welsh Rarebit On Toast
Melt butter or margarine in top of double boiler.
Add flour, mustard and salt; then stir in milk gradually.
Cook over direct heat until mixture thickens.
Place over gently simmering water.
Add Worcestershire sauce and cayenne; stir in cheese, and continue to... - 34.4861
Insalata Mista (mixed Salad)
Cook up an appetizing lunch with this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad) recipe. I am sure you'll be surprised with the ease you prepare this Insalata Mista (Mixed Salad)! So just give it a try! - 44.1035
Melt the butter and stir so that it oils the bottom of your pan.
(A chafing dish over hot water is ideal.) Add the cheese and gently stir into it one tablespoon of beer or ale.
The cheese will at once thicken and another tablespoon of beer or ale should be... - 31.1986
1. Let the beer stand at room temperature about 30 minutes.
2. Mix the mustard with a little of the milk to make a smooth paste. Put into a chafing dish or the upper part of a double boiler over hot water and add the remaining milk and the cheese. Heat,... - 26.1609
In large kettle, heat beer and salt to boiling.
Add shrimp; heat just to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 3 to 5 minutes.
Drain; serve with Cocktail Sauce.
Guests peel their own shrimp.(Provide containers for the discarded shells.) - 27.7398
Combine sugar, water, and aniseed in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir sugar syrup into grape juice.
Just before serving, add beer and pour over ice.
Stud lemon slices with cloves and float over the top of the punch along with... - 30.1883
Lamb In Ramekins
Brown lamb cubes in bacon fat lightly; add beer, bay leaf, onion, parsley and salt.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
Drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Spoon lamb mixture into 4 ramekins.
Blend soup with reserved liquid; pour over lamb mixture.
Top with mushrooms.
Bake... - 35.2007
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan, and add flour and milk.
Cook until smoothly thickened; then stir in cheese.
Heat until cheese melts, and stir in beer.
Season to taste.
Makes approximately 1 cup sauce. - 28.1285
Beef And Ale Soup
Beef And Ale Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer. A deadly combination of beef and ale will tempt you to prepare this appetizer on every party! - 29.6691
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a large bowl, combine the flour, mustard, and pepper.
Whisk in the beer and Worcestershire sauce, then stir in the cheese.
Add the haddock, tossing well to coat; pour all into an ungreased 9 inch pie pan.
Cover with aluminum... - 31.5984
In a saucepan, combine soup, beer, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard.
Stir to blend.
Simmer over low heat 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Place toasted bread slices in shallow 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Top each with 2 pieces bacon, a tomato slice, and 2 or 3... - 35.2472
Welsh Rabbit On Toast
1. Combine the beer, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce and the liquid red-pepper seasoning in the top of a double boiler; warm over simmering water.
2. Stir in the cheese, part at a time, until melted.
3. Beat the eggs slightly in a small bowl; slowly stir in... - 26.6352
1. In a bowl, mix pork and beer. Allow it to rest in marinade for 24 hours.
2. In food processor add pork and veal, Ground well. Transfer it to a large mixing bowl.
3. Drop egg, mustard, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and onion powder in... - 102.004
Swiss Rye Bread
Combine 1 1/2 cups of the all purpose flour with the rye flour in a bowl.
Heat the beer, honey and margarine in a small saucepan until margarine is melted and mixture is warm.
Dissolve the yeast in the warm water in a large bowl.
Add the warm beer mixture,... - 44.5018
Kitchener Baked Ham
Bake the ham in a 300°F (150°C) oven for 4 hours, uncovered.
Remove from dripping pan, drain the fat accumulated in the pan.
Remove the skin from the ham and put back in the dripping pan.
Mix the brown sugar, dry mustard, flour and vinegar into a... - 37.2906
Lamb Rogan Josh
The aroma of curry dishes tickles any food lover's palate. It is a very common dish in the countries of India, Pakistan, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. The Indian cuisine has made plenty of influences in the food that people around the world enjoy and... - 45.043
Baked Short Ribs Mount Vernon
I simply love this recipe of Baked Short Ribs Mount Vernon as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Baked Short Ribs Mount Vernon is a must try! - 44.0111
Meatballs In Tangy Sauce
In a bowl soak bread in water, then add the meat, egg, garlic, onion, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
Blend well and form into about 30 balls.
In a frying pan, heat the oil, add meatballs, and cook over medium heat until well browned on all sides.
Drain off... - 40.9731
Chicken And Cheddar Rarebit
1. In a large frying pan, cook chicken in butter over medium heat, turning, until white throughout, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken from pan.
2. Stir flour into pan drippings, reduce heat to medium, and cook, stirring, 2 minutes. Add mustard and cook 1... - 33.1528
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Choucroute A L Alsacienne
1. Soak sauerkraut 5 minutes in a large pan of cold water; change the water twice; drain well.
2. Remove casing from pork shoulder. Brown in a 12-cup flameproof, baking dish. Remove from dish. Saute carrot and onion until soft in pan drippings. Stir in... - 36.4193
Belgium Beef Balls
1. Mix ground beef with bread crumbs and 1/2 cup of the beef broth in a large bowl; shape mixture into 12 large balls.
2. Measure 6 tablespoons of the flour onto waxed paper; roll meat balls in flour to coat; tap off excess.
3. Saute meatballs in vegetable... - 37.7828
Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers
This video is a television show hosted by Chef Tawnya and the guest is Alton Brown who has a Thanksgiving Turkey Fingers recipe for all those men out there who want to try cooking. As he says, the recipe is super simple, nothing to be scared off, a few simple... - 109.516
Cold Water Ginger Drink
Hunting for the special recipe for that special occasion - try out this Cold Water Ginger Drink, one of the tastiest drinks to be found. Enjoy this Cold Water Ginger Drink as you take every sip and take in every gulp. - 35.3503
El Gaucho Steakhouse Wicked Shrimp
1. To prepare the spice mix, combine all ingredients and mix well. Remix before each use. Set aside.
2. Melt half of the butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, Worcestershire sauce, 4 teaspoons of the spice mix and shrimp. Sauté for 2-3 mi - 24.008
1. Season chicken lightly with salt and pepper. In a large Dutch oven, cook bacon over medium heat until just crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
2. Add chicken to drippings in pan, raise heat to medium-high, and... - 32.187
Spareribs With Caraway Sauerkraut & Dumplings
Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. In large roasting pan, combine ribs, beer and sauerkraut (including juice). Sprinkle caraway seeds on top. Cover with lid or foil. Bake in 325F (160C) oven 2 hours or until ribs are tender.
With slotted spoon, transfer ribs... - 32.089
Sweet 'n' Tangy Pork Saute
1) In a bowl mix together beer, mustard, orange peel, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
2) Now add pork,cover with lid and allow to marinate in refrigerator for half an hour, turning once in a while.
3)Take a 12-inch skillet and... - 45.9626
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Buffalo Mozzarella, Avocado, Thyme & Potato Pizzas With Chili Oil
Tommi says: "This recipe is inspired by the delicious open pizzas made of a wafer-thin corn dough sold at night-time in two main streets in Oaxaca, Mexico for people rolling out of nearby bars. They are cooked over open fires and accompanied with various... - 38.756
We love this mans' meal paired with a homemade beer. A great accompaniment to our ribeye steak (see video) were these easy-to-make sauteed onions. You can also cook frizzled onions which are thinly sliced fried onion rings. (Yes, there's a video for that... - 111.055
We love this man's meal paired with a homemade beer. Ribeye is one of the tastiest steaks. You can get it with or without the bone. A great way to cook a steak indoors is by using a grill pan. Rub the steak with olive oil, freshly ground black pepper and... - 116.611
Kentucky Wildcat Wings
If you are planning to host a barbeque party, then this video is meant for you. Watch this amazing video that shows a recipe for spicy grilled chicken wings. Take a look and make is super simple wings that would definitely be a crowd pleaser. - 103.692
English Fish And Chips
Cut fillets into 3 by 5-inch chunks; set aside.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, pepper, and beer, and beat until smooth; set aside.
Place wok in ring stand.
Pour oil into wok to a depth of about 1 1/2 to 2 inches and heat to 375° on a deep-fat-frying... - 43.0889
French Dip Sandwich
Chef Walter Staib from City Tavern in Philadelphia makes a lunchtime French Dip sandwich using Momma Dietz's Pot Roast of Beef. - 118.445
Best Fish Fry Ever
Talk about fried fish and the mouth already starts watering. Watch this video to see how the chef makes a nice fried fish with absolutely flavorful homemade sauce. Clear step by step instructions and ingredient details could have helped understand the recipe... - 94.4542
Lentil Chili Soup
Heat oil and water in heavy stockpot over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, onions and bell pepper.
Saute 8 to 10 minutes.
Add broth, beer, water, lentils, seasonings and tomato paste.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until... - 38.6501
How To Make A Spiced Dark & Stormy Cocktail
Jeff Morgenthaler has two requirements for the cocktails he makes. First, they've got to be incredibly delicious and second, as easy as possible to make. His method for making spiced rum at home satisfies both those requirements. The Spiced Dark & Stormy is... - 0
1. Warm the container from the bread machine to begin with, in a bowl combine olive oil with the water.
2. Pour it in the container; add the yeast and then the flour pour the salt in in corner and the sugar in the other corner.
3. Once done place the... - 0
The RV Cooking Show presents Dinner and a Movie starring a visit with David Walker of Firestone Walker Brewing Company in Buellton, California and Monte Roberts - the Horse Whisperer – at his Flag is Up Farms in Solvang, California. Whip up a pot of... - 115.699
Pork Scallops Polish Style
Dust the pork scallops with salt and flour, heat the lard in a skillet over high heat and fry the scallops until they are brown on both sides.
Drain the slices on paper towels.
To make the sauce, heat the lard and add the vegetables.
Cook over medium heat... - 45.4722
Black Tie Chili
Rinse chiles; discard stems and seeds.
Combine chiles and beer in a 4- to 5-quart pan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
Whirl chiles and cooking liquid in a food processor or blender until smoothly... - 39.6083
Chipotle, Beef, And Bean Chili
Everyone has a favorite chill recipe - or if you are like us - several... We pull this one out in fall as the days get shorter and the weather starts to cool. Goes great with our biscuit recipes. - 0
Homemade Beer Recipes By Category