- » Homemade Barbecue Sausage
Homemade Barbecue Sausage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade barbecue sausage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade barbecue sausage recipes.
Barbecued Sausages With Mustard
1. On both sides of each sausage, make a few slits using a small paring knife.
2. Rub mustard on each sausage.
3. Leave sausages to marinate until ready to grill.
4. Grill sausages on a coal or electric barbecue for about 10 to 15 minutes,... - 29.5389
Barbecued Bologna Kabobs
1. Peel casing from bologna, then cut it into 4 thick slices; cut each slice into 4 triangles. Halve the 8 salami slices.
2. Thread the bologna and folded slices of salami, alternately with the celery, onto 4 long skewers. Place on rack of broiler pan.
3. Mix... - 30.0081
Preheat barbecue at MEDIUM.
Place marinade ingredients in saucepan; boil 3 to 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, alternate kebab ingredients on skewers and set in deep platter.
Pour marinade over kebabs and season well; let stand 10 to 12 minutes.
Place kebabs on hot... - 37.049
Lollipop Link Sausage Skewers
Bend 2 or 3 link sausages in a spiral shape and spear with a thin, wooden skewer.
Place skewered sausages in a large pan, cover with water, and bring to boiling.
Remove from heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Place precooked sausages... - 24.4338
Best Ever Burger With Homemade Barbecue Sauce
PLACE BEEF MINCE and sausage mince in a large bowl.
Add onion, sauces, breadcrumbs and egg.
Using hands, mix until thoroughly combined.
Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1.5 cm thick patties.
Refrigerate patties at least 30... - 43.8849
Herby Homemade Sausages
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Onto a piping bag, fit a large plain nozzle and spoon in the sausage meat.
3) Place the end of the sausage casing over the nozzle and gently force in the sausage mix.
4) Evenly push the mix... - 43.3135
Skillet Barbecued Franks
1) Home Cooked Tomato Sauce : In a 8 quart kettle, combine all the ingredients together and bring to a boil.
2) Simmer uncovered over a very low heat for about 6 1/2 hours, or until the tomato pulp is thoroughly cooked, stirring occasionally.
3) Stir... - 45.4448
Cocktail Weiners With Sauce
Another gory snack for the Halloween season are cookies with the kids! The most faint of heart wouldn't be able to resist this delish snack. Stay tuned to see how Alex and Sophie make this! - 106.242
Cocktail Sausages On Skewers
Cut bacon slices in two and roll; alternate along with sausages and mandarins on thin wooden skewers.
Place in ovenproof dish and baste with barbecue sauce.
Broil 5 minutes in oven 6 in (15 cm) from top element. - 18.5064
Lemon Barbecue Dip
1. In a large pan, melt the butter and add the flour and the garlic and sautÃ© for a few minutes.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients and cover and simmer for 10 minutes till done.
3. This dip can be frozen for later use by pouring this into a... - 38.7072
Cheesy Ham Pie
Cook the sausages under a moderate grill for 8 to 10 minutes, turning frequently.
Cut them into slices.
Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
Cut the ham into 2.5 cm/1 inch squares.
Slice the mushrooms.
In a 750 ml/1 1/2 pint pie dish mix together the... - 42.5608
Smoky Crescents - I would say smoky and tasty crescents. Smoke flavor link sausage is the key ingredient in this recipe of smoky crescents and the flavor of barbecue sauce just adds a few ounces of extra tang. Throw a party and donâ€™t you miss to add... - 32.6394
Pasta Salad Surprise
Combine the vegetables, sausages and pasta in a bowl.
Combine the ingredients, toss the vinaigrette and mix well.
Pour the vinaigrette into the bowl, stirring delicately.
Arrange on cold plates.
Garnish with egg slices.
Sprinkle with parsley. - 40.6262
Grilled Stuffed Hamburger Rolls
Grilled stuffed hamburger rolls is a simple wrapped pork hot dog and mozzarella string cheese. The chef here has wrapped the hot dog with a pork and beef mixture wonderfully flavored with dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce. The rolls are cooked over a... - 102.749
Crown Roast Of Pork
Order a crown roast from your butcher two or three days ahead of time.
Saute sausage meat in hot fat, breaking it up with a fork until pinkness disappears.
Add onion and stir-fry 1 minute.
Crumble chunky pieces of sausage.
Toss with remaining... - 41.958