- » Homemade Banana Cake
Homemade Banana Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade banana cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade banana cake recipes.
Moist Banana Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Cream the butter and sugar together in a mixing bowl, then gradually add the eggs, beating between each addition.
Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture.
Add the baking soda, sour cream and vanilla extract, and... - 38.279
Banana Spook Cake
This Banana Spook Cake is a true delight for anyone who enjoys a great treat! Yes, here's a simple and rather effortless recipe of Banana Spook Cake for you to try. Let me know how it turned out for you! - 49.3069
Place chocolate in top of a double boiler, bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low, cook until chocolate melts.
Set aside to cool.
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating well with an electric mixer.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each... - 40.743
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine eggs, oil, and buttermilk in a small bowl, add to dry ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Do not beat.
Add vanilla, banana, and pecans, stir well.
Gently stir in blueberries.
Spoon... - 39.9278
Homemade Whole Wheat Banana Bread
Almost everyone have their own version of banana bread. However, this one can claim to be refreshingly unqiue. Packed with the goodness of whole wheat and bananas, this bread won't let you down. Just follow the instructions given here to the T and prepare... - 109.109
Banana Nut Cake
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Sift cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon onto waxed paper; reserve. Stir the buttermilk into mashed bananas in a small bowl; reserve.
3. Beat... - 41.2567
Mix gelatine with cold water; set aside 5 minutes.
Dissolve in boiling water.
Stir 1/2 cup sugar into gelatine mixture until dissolved.
Add bananas and lemon juice.
Chill until mixture begins to set.
Add salt to egg whites; beat until they form softly... - 42.2687
An enriched version of banana cake with chocolate and flaked almonds, Im not into sweets but this came out very good ahehehe! - 106.037
Cream butter and sugar; add flour sifted with yeast.
Empty mixture into 9-inch pie pan.
Press into shell shape.
Bake at 375Â° for 10 minutes in preheated oven.
Press bananas through sieve, put pulp into saucepan with sugar, salt, and butter.
Stir while... - 44.4297
Sweet Hummingbird Cake
Filled with bananas and pineapple, our almost-homemade version of this easy-to-make cake will have you humming with delight! - 126.807
If you love bananas this is the cheesecake for you. Not only it is a simple cheesecake to make but the bananas and the cream cheese make a great combination. So, surely try out this recipe. - 123.878
Raw Pancake Or Layered Cake
A quick cake made using bananas which works well as a pancake too. This is low cal as it uses only 2 healthy raw ingredients for its preparation. Watch the video to know how. - 72.9062
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Banana Chocolate Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Line a 8-inch springform pan with wax paper at the bottom. Spray non-stick cooking spray on the sides of the pan and keep aside.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat the egg yolks, sugar and sweetener with... - 46.6819
Drain cherries very well and measure out 2 cups juice (add a little water if necessary).
Combine cherry juice and ginger ale in saucepan and heat to boiling point.
Remove from heat.
Add jelly powders and stir until dissolved.
Cool (do not chill).
Put a... - 38.6897
Banana Cottage Pudding
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8-inch square cake pan.
Combine biscuit mix, 2 tbsp. sugar and mace lightly with fork.
Beat egg and milk together with a fork and add to biscuit mix, stirring briskly until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan and spread... - 43.6129
Layered Banana Brickle Dessert
Robin of Chow Time shows you a very easy banana dessert made using only 4 ingredients. This is a must watch and try recipe video for all who love desserts which are whipped in no time using minimal ingredients. - 104.445
1. Beat eggs with sugar and rum flavoring or extract until blended in a medium-size bowl.
2. Scald milk with instant coffee in a small saucepan; stir very slowly into egg mixture.
3. Pour into a well-buttered, 5-cup flan pan or an 8x1 1/2-inch round... - 33.0135
Cake And Fruit Kabobs
In a small bowl, combine apples and banana; add lemon juice and toss gently.
Thread fruit and cake alternately onto eight wooden skewers.
For the sauce, in a microwave-safe bowl, combine the chocolate chips and milk.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1... - 36.5331
Tropical Ice Box Cake
1. Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice. Measure 1/2 cup pineapple; reserve remaining pineapple for another use. Combine 1/2 cup pineapple, banana, and sugar in a small saucepan.
2. Combine cornstarch and reserved 1 tablespoon pineapple juice; add to... - 31.3485
Pere Roux's Cake
1. make the cake: Preheat the oven to 350° Butter two 9-inch round cake pans. Line the bottoms with rounds of wax paper and butter the paper. Dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess.
2. In the bowl of a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle,... - 38.2057
1. Sift;flour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice into large bowl of electric mixer; reserve.
2. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until foamy-white and double in volume in a second large bowl with electric mixer at... - 44.824
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Line the bottom of an 8-inch-square baking pan with a baking pan liner or lightly spray with vegetable cooking spray.
Sprinkle with flour.
Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and salt together in a mixing... - 44.9692
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter a 13 X 9-inch baking pan.
In a medium-size bowl, beat honey, eggs, oil, and vanilla until well blended.
In a large bowl, sift dry ingredients together.
Pour honey-egg mixture into dry ingredients, and stir until just... - 38.9205
Fruit And Cheese Ambrosia
Press cottage cheese through a sieve into a large bowl.
Add about 3/4 cup of the coconut and blend well.
Set remaining coconut aside to sprinkle on top of desserts.
Peel and slice bananas into another bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss lightly with two... - 40.5565
The schaum torte is a baked torte prepared with egg whites and sugar and vinegar. With added vanilla for flavor, the schaum torte is baked and best served with slices of banana amd whipped cream topping. - 35.7917
Butter Cup Bake Shop
If you are fond of delicious cupcakes or banana pudding, you should head towards this famous dessert destination of New York city. All the desserts are prepared with utmost personal care and you would feel the difference just by entering into the shop. So,... - 89.5189
Homemade Banana Cake Recipes By Category
Homemade Banana Cake Dish: