- » Homemade Baked Fish Stick
Homemade Baked Fish Stick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade baked fish stick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade baked fish stick recipes.
Baked Fish Sticks
Crunchy fish sticks or fish fingers are an all time favorite snack. They are rich in protein and are usually deep fried and quick to make. Homemade fish sticks can be made with very little effort and can make snack time even more enjoyable. Once u try making... - 0
Baked Fish With Caper Stuffing
1. Place frozen blocks of fish in buttered, 10x6x2-inch baking dish; sprinkle lightly with salt, pepper and paprika. Dot with the butter or margarine; pour the milk around fish.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour, or until fish flakes easily with a... - 25.1224
Golden Fish Baked In Sour Cream
1. Cut frozen or fresh fillets into serving-size pieces; coat with mixture of flour, salt and pepper. Arrange in single layer in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish; pour milk over.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 45 minutes.
3. Toast crumbs in butter or margarine... - 34.475
Baked Cod Fillets Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish with butter.
3 Arrange partially thawed fillets in the dish.
4 In a small saucepan, add the tomato sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt,1/8... - 45.7231
Baked Fish With Mushroom Crust
This baked fish with mushroom crust is a oven baked fish recipe with a cooked mushroom topping. The mushroom cooked with garlic onions and parsley is flavored with brandy and tarragon. Spread atop the fish and bakes, this fish with mushroom crust is a... - 44.5073
1) Use salt and pepper to season the fillets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
3) Use non-stick cooking spray to spray 4 muffin cups of about 2 Â½-inch diameter each.
4) Into each muffin cup, fit 3-ounces fish, overlapping ends... - 43.5839
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Wash fish well in cold water; pat dry with paper toweling. Place in a greased, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in sage and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Add bread cubes;... - 37.2101
Vegetables With Fish Cocktails
Place fish cocktails on oven tray, bake in moderately hot oven 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through.
Slice celery diagonally.
Seed red and green peppers, cut into cubes.
Cut shallots into 4cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Combine all ingredients for sauce, mix... - 37.0886
Fish And Scalloped Potatoes
Using one 5 1/2-ounce package dry scalloped potato mix, place dry potatoes in a 2-quart casserole.
Add 1/2 cup shredded process American cheese, 2 tablespoons snipped parsley, 1 tablespoon chopped canned pimiento, and 1 teaspoon instant minced onion.
Sprinkle... - 26.3334
Fish With Mustard Butter
Place fish sticks in a single layer in shallow baking pan.
Combine butter, mustard, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, and garlic salt.
Spread sticks with butter mixture.
Broil according to package directions. - 28.1482
Drain well and chop.
Spread in a buttered bake dish and dot with butter.
Now cut the fillets into 6 servings.
Heat the next six ingredients together in a skillet and when boiling add fish and cover tightly.
Poach 2 or 3... - 40.7988
Bahraini Fish Recipe-وصفة سمك من البحرين
The recipe is very easy to prepare and cook. The sauce is very flavorful with all the ingredients in it. I used fresh white fish that is a local fish found abundantly in Bahrain, similar to grouper fish. - 107.036
Prepare fish sticks according to package directions.
Place one slice ham atop each piece of toast.
Top each with two cooked fish sticks and a pineapple slice.
Place sandwiches on baking sheet.
Heat in 400Â° oven about 3 to 4 minutes Meanwhile, in small... - 33.6283
Crispy Fish Batter
This delicious fish batter is incredibly easy to make and turns out really light and crispy! It coats the fish really well!
This recipe can easily be doubled or even tripled. It's also a great batter for homemade onion rings, chicken, shrimp, veggies or even... - 122.896
Poached Trout In White Wine Sauce
Butter a large, shallow pan.
Arrange frozen trout evenly in pan.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Mix together white wine, onion rings, parsley, garlic, bay leaves, celery, and thyme.
Pour mixture over fish.
Bake at 450Ã‚Â°F. 15-18 minutes or until fish is... - 42.1448
Baked Eggplant With Lobster Stuffing
Have you ever tried to make a dish with eggplant and lobster ? See this excellent video that displays a great innovative recipe where the baked eggplant is filled with a lobster stuffing and topped with a shrimp & creole sauce. The video is interesting to... - 119.566
Silky Celeriac Soup With Smoked Haddock
1. Heat the butter in a large saucepan until foaming, then lower the heat a little. Sweat the onion and leek with the garlic, thyme and 2 bay leaves. Add the celeriac and potatoes and cook for 10 mins more, stirring frequently so the vegetables don't stick to... - 36.7849
Rice With Whole Spices
Peel onion and slice into fine rounds.
Halve the rounds.
Heat the oil in a 3-quart heavy-bottomed pot (with tight-fitting lid—to be used later) over medium heat, put in the onions, and fry, stirring, until they are brown and crisp (but not burned)—about 8... - 44.3363
Sea Bass With Couscou Crust And Tomato Olive Vinaigrette
This sea bass recipe is prepared with a cous cous crust along with a tomato and olive vinaigrette. Baked with a coat of flour, eggs and cous cous, the sea bass comes out with a crispy crust and is served with a vinaigrette of red wine vinegar, lemon juice,... - 44.8342