- » Homemade Baked Doughnut
Homemade Baked Doughnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade baked doughnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade baked doughnut recipes.
Baked Spicy Doughnuts
Butter 16 small muffin cups.
Beat 1/4 cup butter until creamy.
Add 6 tablespoons sugar, egg and vanilla.
Beat until fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients, and stir in alternately with the milk.
Spoon into prepared cups, and bake at 375Ã‚Â°F. about 15... - 43.6224
In bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cream of tartar.
In large bowl, beat eggs until thickened and pale; gradually beat in sugar.
Stir in milk and butter.
Gradually stir in flour mixture, blending until almost smooth and adding up to 1... - 45.3186
Beat sugar, shortening and eggs together until very fluffy.
Add sour milk and sifted dry ingredients, alternately.
Dough will be soft.
Coat dough with flour, and knead slightly.
Roll or pat out to 3/8-inch thickness.
Cut with floured doughnut cutter.
Fry in... - 45.1576
Potato Doughnuts is a delicious mouth watering dish. An easy to prepare doughnut recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 49.124
Beat eggs well.
Add sugar, vanilla, cream and buttermilk.
Sift and add flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder and nutmeg.
Chill dough before rolling out.
Fry at 375 degrees. - 39.9901
Planning to make donuts for breakfast and need idea to quickly prepare it. Then watch this video to see how the chef combines few basic ingredients right from your kitchen pantry to make absolutely scrumptious donuts in no time. Also this could be a nice fun... - 116.188
In a bowl, combine potatoes, sugar, egg, sour cream and vanilla.
Combine dry ingredients; stir into potato mixture.
Heat oil in an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer to 375°.
Drop dough by teaspoon-fuls, 5 to 6 at a time, into hot oil.
Fry for 1 minute per... - 37.8813
Spicy Cake Doughnuts
Stir to combine thoroughly the flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
Beat together eggs, 2/3 cup sugar, and vanilla till thick and lemon-colored.
Combine light cream and melted butter or margarine.
Alternately add dry ingredients and... - 41.6948
Easiest Homemade Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls
Here comes the Easy Pie Crust And Cinnamon Rolls recipe ever! You will enjoy the robust flavors of this Holiday dish very much. These are not like baked doughnuts or cake, but more like a pastry. This beautiful dish can made after watching the video. And as... - 109.322
Homemade Date Cookie
If you are looking for an easy cookie recipe, stop looking because you won't get an easier recipe than this homemade date cookie recipe. It is not only easy to make, it is toothful and its filled with date energy bomb. Watch this video clip to know more about... - 114.112
Sunburst Coffee Cake
In large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour and the yeast.
Heat milk, sugar, shortening, and 1 teaspoon salt just till warm (115-120°), stirring to melt shortening.
Add to dry mixture; add egg and lemon peel.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer for 1/2... - 41.4093
Home Style Pizza With Peppers
GETTI NG READY
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In case food processor is not being used, prepare the dough by hand and then go on to step 4. In case processor is being used, fit it with a dough blade or steel blade and pour in 1 cup of hot... - 46.2052
Date Walnut Pudding
1. Butter a 6-cup pudding mold or heat-proof bowl; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and mace onto wax paper.
3. Beat egg in a large bowl with a wire whip; beat in sugar, butter or marga-rine orange juice,... - 36.2144
Pumpkin Spice Pudding
1. Measure flour, instant mashed-potato powder, baking soda, salt and pumpkin-pie spice into sifter.
2. Cream butter or margarine with brown sugar until fluffy in a large bowl; beat in eggs, then vanilla and orange rind.
3. Sift in dry ingredients, adding... - 38.7484