- » Homemade Bacon
Homemade Bacon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade bacon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade bacon recipes.
Spicy Brown Sugar Bacon
Meats like bacon can be healthy too when prepared keeping in mind the right calorie count. Here is a recipe showing how to make Gluten Free Brown Sugar Bacon recipe using thick cut slices of gluten-free bacon and a few low calorie seasonings. Health simply... - 118.019
Making Bacon Part 2
It takes around 7-8 days time to cure the meat by keeping inside refrigerator. This video shows the next step of preparing dry cured bacon. The meat pieces are thoroughly waxed and placed on a rack for drying up. Watch this second part and check out. - 103.701
How To Make Bacon At Home
If you are really crazy about unique cooking adventure, you can take an attempt to prepare real bacon at home. How? Well, here is this recipe video which shows the initial part of preparing a bacon. This part of the video deals with the meat curing process.... - 103.032
Making Bacon Part 3
Once the meat pieces are dry, the bacon needs to be smoked. This part of the video shows the smoking process. To prepare bacon at your own, follow the step-by-step instruction. - 102.743
Buckboard Bacon Hd Version
If you have never tasted buckboard bacon, look at this outstanding video that shows an incredible recipe for pan fried smoked buckboard bacon. The video is interesting and presents an excellent way to serve bacon. Check it out…. - 101.503
How To Bake Bacon Part 2
This recipe video is in 2 part, this is Making Bacon part 2. Watch the other other part for complete recipe. Want to learn the secret behind baked bacons? In this video chef shares the easy tricks to make your bacon real crispy and delectable. Follow her... - 97.9239
Making Bacon Part 1
This recipe video is in 2 part, this is Making Bacon part 1. Watch the other other part for complete recip. - 96.6231
Bacon Glazed With Brown Sugar And Pepper
Betty’s brown sugar-pepper glazed bacon is anything but ordinary. With this quick, easy and delicious supper fare, there is no need to order a takeaway. Ready in less than an hour, this meaty treat is just perfect for a rushy weeknight. Stream this video... - 95.9338
Tasty Smoked Bacon
If you're wondering what to make for breakfast then you must check this out. The Chef shows how to make bacon and eggs in the video. This is a simply perfect breakfast and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. So don't forget to check out the video. - 95.6688
Maple Flavored Bacon Pancakes
Chef Jenny has got the perfect breakfast dish for you. Check out the video of the delicious Maple Flavored Bacon Pancakes. A unique breakfast dish. Best served with honey syrup, if desired. Everyone should definitely check out this amazing recipe. - 80.6335
Oven Baked Bacon
This video just gives you a quick glimpse at how easy ti is to make bacon in the oven. Very fast, no need to watch over it, no splatter to wipe up and done in 15 minutes always crisp. - 73.4895
Maple Flavored Bacon And Pecan Topped With Pralines
Chef Jenny has got a great dessert for all you sweet cravers. Check out the yummy and delicious Maple Flavored Bacon and Pecan topped with Pralines. A great and filling dessert prepared in less than 20 minutes. Do check out the video. - 61.6117
Turkey And Bacon Croquettes
1.Mix together all croquette ingredients, but paprika and bacon.
2.Divide evenly into 4.
3.Make 4 crouquettes of 2 cm (1 inch) thick.
4.Press with your thumb to make a well at the center of each.
5. Keep aside.
6.To make filling, melt the butter at... - 45.9034
Clam And Bacon Bundles
In a large skillet cook bacon over medium heat until crisp.
Drain bacon, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
Set bacon aside.
For filling, add broccoli and carrot to the reserved drippings in skillet.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Add squash; cook and... - 45.7467
Shells Stuffed With Bacon Spinach And Ricotta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, cook the pasta shells, stirring 1 or 2 twice, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
3) In a frying pan, saute the garlic and bacon in the oil for 2 to 3... - 45.6359
Corn And Bacon Pudding
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a shallow frying pan, lightly brown bacon; remove on paper towel for draining.
3. In a blender jar or container, add 1/4th of the cracker pieces at a time and run on low speed with switch on and... - 45.5166
Bacon Stew Pot
1. In a pan, cover the bacon with water and bring slowly to the boil.
2. Strain and leave to drain on paper towels.
3. In a pan, melt the butter add the onion and leeks and fry until soft.
4. Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, then stir in the... - 44.9823
Cauliflower Bacon Gratin
1. Break the cauliflower head into medium-sized sprigs.
2. Peel onion and chop finely.
3. Trim and chop the bacon rashers.
4. Keep aside 1 tablespoon of the cheese and season the remaining cheese well with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat the... - 44.6462
Cheesy Leeks And Bacon
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2) and put in a serving dish to warm.
2. In a frying pan melt 25 g (1 oz) of the butter and fry the bacon until just turning brown.
3. Remove from the pan, drain on a paper towel and cut into small... - 44.1691
Leek And Bacon Tart
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree F
2. Grease and flour a flan ring.
3. Roll pastry into a 9-inch circle and line a flan ring with it to make pastry shell.
4. Bake shell blind in preheated oven for about 15 minutes till pale and dry.
5.... - 44.1062
Bacon With Mustard Glaze
1. Soak the gammon overnight in cold water.
2. Drain and rinse well.
3. Weigh the cut of meat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4) before baking the gammon.
5. In a large saucepan, place gammon adding peppercorns, bay... - 44.052
Cauliflower And Bacon Crisp
1) Cut the cauliflower into sprigs and cook in boiling water for 15 minutes.
2) Heat the grill.
3) Crumble the crisps.
4) In a frying pan, melt the butter and fry the bacon and onion for 4 minutes.
5) Prepare the sauce and add the cooked... - 43.0529
Leek And Bacon Salad
1) Cut bacon in small strips.
2) Take a glass dish and put bacon and leeks.
3) Cover and cook on power for 10 minutes, stir twice while cooking.
4) Make a vinaigrette dressing by mixing all the remaining ingredients.
5) Pour... - 41.4354
Bacon In Pastry
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F or Gas Mark 6.
2. In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard and olives and spread over the top of the bacon or gammon.
3. on a floured surface roll out the dough to a circle large enough to enclose... - 41.4034
Bacon Pan Fry
1. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut the rashers into pieces.
2. Put in a frying pan with the onion and fry gently to extract the fat from the bacon, adding a little butter if required.
3. Cook for 15 minutes to soften the onion without browning. Remove... - 40.0298
Orange Glazed Bacon
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Arrange Canadian-style bacon in a 12-inch X 9-inch baking dish.
3. Top with quartered orange slices.
4. Combine remaining ingredients in a small saucepan.
5. Heat sauce, stirring until it starts to boil.... - 39.9252
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) In a bowl, combine the evaporated milk, catsup, Worcestershire sauce, monosodium glutamate and pepper together.
3) Brush the mixture on the bacon slices, then coat with the cornflake crumbs.
4) In a... - 38.1885
Chili With Bacon
Cover beans with water and let stand overnight; do not drain.
Next day, add bacon, bring to boil and simmer, covered, about 2 hours.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer, covered, stirring occasionally, 2 hours longer, or until beans are tender and liquid is... - 37.847
Leek And Bacon Hot Pot
1. Put the potatoes into a large ovenproof glass bowl with 60 ml (4 tbsp) water, three-quarters cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes until the potatoes are tender but not mushy; drain them well.
2. Put the sliced leeks into a large... - 37.2383
Maple Bacon Oven Pancake
Heat oven to 425°.
Grease and flour rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Beat baking mix, sugar, 1/2 cup of the cheese, the milk, syrup and eggs with hand beater until smooth; pour into dish.
Bake uncovered until wooden pick inserted in center comes... - 36.8905
Bacon Blue Burgers
In medium bowl, combine ground beef and 3 tablespoons steak sauce; shape mixture into 4 patties.
In small bowl, stir together remaining steak sauce and blue cheese; set aside.
Grill burgers over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until... - 36.5166
1) Trim ends of bacon rashers.
2) Press on a working surface with a knife to stretch and flat them
3) Halve the rasher and roll a piece of one of the three fillings in each piece of bacon.
4) Arrange prepared savouries on long skewers ready for... - 35.8924
Leeks With Bacon And Onion
Fry bacon and onion together in a saucepan until golden.
Add beef stock and leeks.
Cover, and simmer for about 20 min.
Season, and add a pinch of nutmeg and parsley.
Just before serving, add cream. - 35.0043
Bacon Apple Grill
1. Trim the fat off the bacon, cook under the grill until tender, turning rashers once during cooking.
2. Into a saucepan put the cheese with the cider and melt it over a very low heat, stirring all the time.
3. Then continue stirring until the... - 34.8545
Prawn And Bacon Pate
1) In a medium-sized mixing bowl, empty the tub of cheese.
2) Add all the other ingredients and mix well together.
3) Add seasoning to taste. In case the preparation is too sharp, add more cream.
4) Into a pate dish, put the preparation and chill for... - 33.8519
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Shake in the bitters and add the vermouth and wine.
4) Stir briskly and strain out into the martini glass.
5) Twist the lemon rind over the drink and add it in. - 32.9613
Bacon Water Chestnut Wraps
Cut bacon strips in half.
In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until almost crisp; drain.
Wrap each bacon piece around a water chestnut and secure with a toothpick.
Place in an ungreased 13-in x 9-in x 2-in baking dish.
Combine the brown sugar,... - 32.1225
Bacon Bagel Snacks
Spread each bagel half with about 1 teaspoon dressing.
Sprinkle with bacon and onion.
On broiler pan or baking sheet, arrange bagel halves.
Broil 5 inches from heat 2 minutes or until hot and bubbling.
Serve immediately. - 28.4137
Glazed Bacon Ham Roast
Place the joint (roast) in a roasting bag with the water, pierce the bag and close it with a non metallic tie. Stand it in a dish and cook for 6 minutes on high. Reduce to medium and cook for a further 25 minutes, turning over after 12 minutes.
Remove the... - 26.0505
Leeks With Bacon
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the bacon and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the leeks and pepper to taste, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
Transfer to a warmed serving dish and serve immediately. - 25.5265
1) In a bowl, cream the butter until light and fluffy.
2) Blend in the mustard and bacon until thoroughly mixed.
3) Use the 1/2 to 2/3 cup Bacon Butter as required. - 24.7756
Maple Glazed Bacon
Heat oven to 325°.
In ungreased small shallow baking dish, overlap bacon slices slightly.
Drizzle syrup on slices.
Bake uncovered until bacon is hot, about 35 minutes. - 23.8833
Cold Glazed Bacon
Soak the bacon joint, which should be tied securely into shape with string, overnight in cold water. Drain. Place, skin side down, in a large pan and cover with fresh cold water. Bring slowly to the boil, removing any scum. When boiling, reduce the heat,... - 23.4688
Fry the bacon over moderate heat until crisp.
Drain off the fat.
Pat the bacon between paper towels to remove excess fat. - 20.6474
Homemade Bacon Recipes By Category