- » Homemade Baby Oil
Homemade Baby Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade baby oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade baby oil recipes.
Salad Of Baby Onions
Rinse the tomatoes and remove the stalks.
Make several incisions in the skin with a sharp knife.
Put in the microwave oven on a double layer of kitchen paper.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Skin the tomatoes, chop coarsely and put in the bowl of... - 47.3635
Baby Green Bean Salad
Trim the ends from the beans and cook in barely enough salted boiling water to cover about 15 minutes or until crisp tender.
Drain and dry on paper towels; chill.
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and dill in a bowl and whisk well.
About 1 hour before... - 31.9979
In mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add honey, salt, olive oil, and 1 1/4 cup flour.
Add remaining flour, enough to form soft dough.
Knead on floured board 5 minutes.
Cover and let rise in warm place for 45 minutes.
Preheat oven to... - 43.7067
Carrot And Miso Dip With Ginger
In this video, weelicious host is making a Carrot and Miso Dip with Ginger for her son. We can see that she adds a whole lot of ingredients to the carrots but as the there is no audio its hard to make out the ingredients and its quantity. - 93.0667
Pappardelle With Milk Roasted Baby Goat Ragu
1. Preheat the oven to 300° In a medium enameled cast-iron casserole, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over moderately high heat. Season the goat meat with salt and black pepper and add it to the casserole. Cook over moderately high heat, turning once,... - 31.7986
Homemade Dog Cookie
Pamper your four-legged furry friend some tasty homemade dog cookie. Betty presents a nutritious tasty cookie treat that no dog can resist. All you need is some baby food, wheat germ and powdered milk and voila! you have a treat at hand. Watch the video to... - 88.8966
Homemade Cabbage Fritters With Yogurt Dip
Looking for some easy recipes, then do check this out. The Chef shows how to make Cabbage Fritters with Yogurt Dip. This is an amazing appetizer and I'm sure your family will enjoy it. - 115.452
Easy Homemade Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
Pizza lovers know it well that pizzas offers variety of flavors when it comes to sauce and the toppings. A pizza lover like you is this chef who is trying a new kind of sauce and toppings for her pizza. Watch the video to know more. - 108.078
1. Wash and dry the beef tomatoes and cut into medium slices.
2. Wash and spin dry the green salad.
3. Slice the gherkins and cut the bread baps in half horizontally.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Place the minced steak into a large... - 77.341
Homemade Carrot Cake Recipe (moist, Bakery Style)
Got a sweet tooth?? Try this classic recipe. Carrot cake is perhaps one of the most vintage cakes worldwide. This is a video of a super easy and moist carrot cake is truly irresistible. This eclectic cake included a little bit of everything: making it s... - 134.099
Spam Hot & Spicy Stir Fry
In small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, water, Chinese hot oil and ginger; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, stir-fry SPAM, broccoli, onion, snow peas and bell pepper in vegetable oil 2 minutes.
Add teriyaki sauce mixture; cook until bubbly.
Add baby corn... - 36.0793
Seasoned Sausage Ragout
1. Combine ground veal, parsley, basil, nuts, oil, garlic, pepper, breadcrumbs and cheese in large bowl, mix until well combined. Shape into 12 sausages, 10 cm / 4 in long. Roll in seasoned flour.
2. Heat oil in deep frying pan. Cook sausages a few at a time... - 32.6789
Pickled Brussels Sprouts
Cook sprouts until tender, but firm (baby sprouts are best).
Layer sprouts, pepper and onions.
Sprinkle with sugar.
Mix mustard, celery seed, salt, vinegar and oil and bring to boil.
Pour over sprouts.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Will keep refrigerated... - 40.1419
Vegetable Burger Stew With Tomatoes Peas And Cheese Topping
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onion until lightly browned.
Melt the butter in a separate saucepan and brown the burger chunks (about 5 minutes in total).
Mix the onions and burger chunks together and add all the remaining ingredients except the... - 34.4048
Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large saucepan.
Stir in onion and crushed garlic.
Saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cut fish fillets into 1-inch pieces, discarding skin and bones.
Add to onion mixture together with shrimp and well-scrubbed clams in... - 41.1959
Trim excess fat from meat and cut meat into 1 to l1/2-inch cubes.
In a 5-quart kettle, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat and brown well on all sides.
Push to sides of pan, add onion and garlic, and saute until limp.
Stir in chili powder, oregano,... - 39.1034
Garden Swiss Steak
Cut meat into 2 serving size pieces.
Combine flour, salt and pepper; pound thoroughly into meat, using meat mallet.
In 8-inch pan, brown meat and onion in hot oil.
Remove from heat.
Add water and bouillon.
Return to heat and simmer, covered, for 35... - 38.5476
Chicken Breasts Mandalay
1. Line a 10-cup baking dish with heavy-duty foil; allow enough overlap to cover food and seal tightly.
2. Skin and halve chicken breasts.
3. Shake with mixture of flour, curry powder and salt in a plastic bag to coat lightly.
4. Brown pieces in oil in a... - 37.5266
Tomato Lima Cups
1. Cook lima beans; drain well; place in a medium-size bowl.
2. Add salt, sugar, paprika, pepper, parsley, vegetable oil and vinegar to beans; toss until well mixed and beans are shiny. Cover with plastic wrap and chill several hours.
3. Bring a pan of water... - 33.2028
Spaghetti With Calamari
1) Trim off the squid head and tentacles straight across the eyes.
Discard the head, reserve the tentacles and body, squeeze out the bony beak and halve the tentacles, if required.
2) Bone the sacs, rinse under cold water and peel off the outer... - 45.8805
1. Heat the oil in a large pan and fry the onion with the lemon juice, garlic and celery for 3-4 minutes until just softened.
2. Pour in the stock and wine. Bring to the boil and add the tarragon and mussels. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the prawns... - 36.1704
Green Chile Chicken Thighs With Arugula Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Spread the butter in a medium roasting pan. In a small bowl, combine the green-chile powder, ground coriander and dried oregano with a generous pinch of salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the seasonings generously all over the... - 30.9646
Chicken Grilled With Citrus, Roasted Garlic, And Artichokes
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400°F. Prepare a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. Take the artichokes and clean it by removing the coarse outer leaves and trimming off the stems and the coarse points of the leaves, cut... - 44.6037
In a saucepan combine sugar, orange juice, broth, margarine, lemon rind, ginger and cloves.
Simmer for 10 minutes.
Simmer until tender-crisp. - 27.5481
Herbed Brussels Sprouts And Carrots
Wash Brussels sprouts; discard any wilted outer leaves.
In the base of each Brussels sprout cut a cross.
In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat bring broth to a boil.
Add Brussels sprouts and carrots.
Bring to a boil; cover and reduce heat.
Simmer for 6 to 8... - 30.7473
1-hour Brunswick Stew
In a deep skillet or Dutch oven, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onion and saute until soft, about 3 minutes.
Add chicken pieces and remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 1 hour. - 37.4167
Sabat Sabzian Balti Style
Heat the oil in a wok or deep, round-bottomed pan over medium heat.
Add the onions or shallots, and the garlic and ginger pastes, and stir-fry for about a minute.
Add all the dry spices and tomato paste, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
Stir in the... - 45.5293
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Steam or boil the beans in a small amount of salted water.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and dice.
Saute the garlic, onion, and curry powder in the drippings.
When onion is soft, about 5 minutes, stir in the wine, White Sauce with... - 42.9588
Sopa De Guadalajara
Sort beans and remove any debris; rinse beans well, drain, and set aside.
Heat oil in a 6- to 8-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add pork, about 1/4 at a time, and brown well on all sides.
Lift out and set aside.
Add onions and garlic to drippings in pan and... - 44.3195
Sweet And Sour Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a wok or large heavy skillet, heat the oil. Add the garlic and shallots and stir-fry over moderate heat until softened but not browned, about 1 minute. Add the long beans, carrots, bell pepper, baby corn, cauliflower and hot pepper and continue to... - 34.383
Mixed Greens And Tomatoes With Anchovy Dressing
Let the bread cubes stand, uncovered, overnight.
In a skillet melt the butter over moderately high heat and in it saute the bread cubes, stirring, until they are golden.
Transfer the croutons to a bowl, season them with salt and pepper, and let them cool.
The... - 32.9726
How To Make Navajo Tacos
I'd not heard of Navajo (which i'm probably pronouncing wrong throughout the video!) Tacos, until a request came through on here on a previous recipe. It sounded awesome and indeed it was a very fun thing to make or perhaps construct is a better... - 0
Curry Shrimp Cocktail
A spiced twist to an old classic. This Shrimp cocktail is elevated using spiced tiger and white shrimp and is smothered in a homemade tomato cocktail sauce with potatoes, coriander, spinach and served with a lemon wedge. You've never had a shrimp cocktail... - 0
Beef Bourguignon Flambe
1. Place the meat in a large non-metallic dish.
2. Add the herbs, garlic, chopped carrot and onions and peppercorns.
3. Add the wine and grappa and mix.
4. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight, stirring the meat occasionally if you can.
5.... - 44.6593
Cornbread And Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops
Cornbread and Pancetta Stuffed Pork Chops is a succulent Italian dish made quickly like a fast food but tastes delicious. It’s stuffed with pancetta and vegetables and serves alongside toasted beans with walnut. What can be a better way of enjoying an... - 130.64
Banana Pudding Cupcakes
Wonderful dessert to end your meal. This video shows a fantastic recipe of pudding cake with banana. It is an extremely comforting dessert and is a complete favorite among everyone in the family. The banana fruit brings in a lovely flavor to this recipe... - 133.575
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 42.8667
Dairy-free Butternut Squash Soup With Chicken, Shallots And Cider
Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add shallots; sauté 5 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Add curry powder; sauté 1 minute. Spoon shallot mixture into a large bowl.
Place 1/3 cup brown rice flour in a shallow bowl or pie... - 31.4922
Easy As [pizza] Pie
Homemade pizzas may make mom a hero in her kids' eyes, but let's face it, it's often hard to find the time on a busy weeknight.
One way to get a personalized pizza experience is to start with a prepared cheese pizza and layer up from there. President's... - 33.6794
Prepare the TVP Set aside.
Dry-fry the poppy and sesame seeds in a small frying pan over low heat until light golden in color.
Let cool for a minute or so.
Place the seeds in a blender along with the garlic and ginger, and blend until a smooth paste is... - 46.7323
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
One of our favourite meals to eat in Bangkok is the Thai version of Suki-Yaki. We usually eat this dish at one of the many MK restaurants which specialize in this fun cook it yourself meal.
Suki-Yaki is such a fun meal that you cook at your table in a... - 35.5015
Wegmans Easy Italian Pizza 2 Ways
Make pizza at home! Wegmans Executive Chef Mark Makovec shows you how fun and easy it is for everyone. These are just the pizzas for anyone wishing to have something delicious and different.
Naan is a great bread to use rather than pizza dough, and cuts the... - 137.859