- » Homemade Asian
Homemade Asian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade asian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade asian recipes.
Are you in a devilish mood? Then you will surely relish this Homemade seitan. This is an amazing dish which uses vegan ingredients. It goes well perfectly with fajitas, salads, burgers or wraps. Enjoy! - 120.661
Homemade Pineapple Chutney
If you have never tasted or tried making pineapple chutney, its time you do it. Follow the chef in the video as she has a very easy recipe for homemade pineapple chutney. All you need to do is put together all ingredients in a saucepan and let it cook until... - 120.018
Homemade Basic Stir-fry Sauce
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. Dissolve the corn starch in the rice wine and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a saucepan; sauté the ginger and garlic for 30 second over medium heat to bring out the flavor and the great... - 111.144
Homemade Summer Rolls
1. In a pot pour water and bring it to a boil on high heat.
2. Place the almonds in a pan and roast for 3 minutes.
3. Grind the almonds in a food processor, set aside.
4. Beat egg and season with salt and pepper, whisk well.
5. In the same pan spray... - 111.134
Homemade Lumpiang Togue
Would you like to treat you family to an Asian delicacy this weekend? Watch this video to learn a fabulous Homemade Lumpiang Togue recipe. The dish is packed with flavors and never fails to impress as an appetizer. - 109.179
Homemade Nasi Goreng
Looking for a comforting, easygoing, flavorful rice dish. Try making this South Asian style fried rice at home for oriental style treat. Light and tasty and loaded with eggs, chicken and shrimp, this one-pot meal truly is quite a cinch to make. Just follow... - 106.427
Homemade Kung Pao Shrimp
Have you been looking for the authentic kung pao shrimp recipe? your search ends right here. Watch this video to learn a detailed procedure to prepare Easy Kung Pao Shrimp. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this. - 106.359
Homemade Malaysian Honeycomb Cake
This yummylicious cake draws its name from its interesting honey-comb like patterns. A Malaysian staple, this lip-smackingly good cake is a must try for all sweet lovers. Spongy, bouncy, and bitter-sweet treat makes for an excellent recipe for baking... - 105.047
Homemade Soy Milk
Ever tried homemade soy milk? It works out not only cheaper, but you can customize it to your taste as well. This recipe takes a couple of hours from start to finish so plan ahead for when you want to make it. Try out this process and surely you will never... - 103.213
Homemade Chai Tea
In today’s video, I traveled to Dobbs Ferry to interview Linzi Jean Fastiggi, owner of Spice Revolution to check out her shop and find out about some new and exotic spices that can be added to your meals to not only enhance flavor but also boost the health... - 100.626
Homemade Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Here is an amzing flavorful oriental style dressing that is dainty enough to jazz up your boring greens into gourmet delight. This video features a simple sesame salad dressing recipe that is extremely breeze to make. Just get stirring some at home and... - 98.7594
Homemade Cassava Cake
Take a look at this classis cassava cake recipe, with a little twist. The chef here showcases some simple suggestions to make a scrumptious cake combined with cocomilk, cassava and cheese. A perfect dessert for any occasion and those little guests are sure to... - 96.6094
Store bought tofu or homemade tofu? Which one will is tastier? Of course homemade! Making tofu at home is always better and it stays fresh for a week! Watch this video and try out this process, surely you will be making this more often than you think! - 94.6952
Homemade Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup
One's gotta love the Japanese for their Ramen contribution to the world cuisine. This flavorsome Low Carb Ramen Noodle Soup hits a home run!. In this video, the chef shows you how to make them in a very special way. You're gonna love it. - 92.8441
Homemade Gyoza Wrappers From Scratch
This video will show you how to make Gyoza wrappers at home.
Of course using store-bought ones saves time, but making from scratch tastes even better :) - 92.2932
Homemade Sweet And Sour Sauce
Homemade products are always better than the store bought ones. Here is a quick recipe to make sweet and sour sauce which is quick good and saves lot of money. Watch the video and learn how to make this wonderful sauce. - 90.9752
Homemade Sweet And Sour Sauce
You like the quick and easy recipes and here is what we have- quick, easy sweet and sour sauce which goes with a number of dishes. Watch this video and learn to cook easiest sweet and sour sauce. - 88.3229
Homemade Ginataang Mackerel
For all those who think cooking fish or seafoods at home is not an easy job, should take a look at this ginataang mackerel recipe. Here the chef provides simple instructions to make mackerel with coco milk and basil. All said, but the video would have been... - 87.173
Homemade Fresh Coconut Milk
In this coconut milk recipe learn how to make Fresh Coconut Milk at home, and if you've never tried fresh homemade Coconut Milk before you're about to learn something incredible. Many people think that, the best way to make coconut milk is to boil grated... - 82.0639
Homemade Spring Rolls
Have you been looking for a simple spring roll recipe that you could replicate at home? your search ends right here. Watch the chef demonstrate a step wise process to prepare these delicious homemade spring rolls. - 75.2722
Warm, gooey, and delicious, homemade cookie make for sinful indulgence in themselves. Big Bear Ron shares a fail-proof cookie recipe that is dense in flavors and textures. Thus delicious, buttery, melt-in-your-mouth cookie is surely worth a try. - 59.9919
Homemade Chicken Mulligatawny
1) In a saucepan, bring the chicken, water, peppercorns and salt to a boil.
2) Partially cover and cook over a low heat for 1 1/2 hours or until the chicken is tender.
3) Skim off the surface fat occasionally.
4) Grind the turmeric, ginger, coriander... - 46.7874
Homemade Shrimp Curry
In a saucepan, combine and bring to a boil the water, salt, celery and bay leaf; cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Add the shrimp; cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Drain, strain and reserve 1/2 cup stock.
Heat the oil in a saucepan; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Blend... - 45.9201
Homemade Birthday Gift For Kids
Birthday are always happening year round.There are many items that you can give as gifts.But homemade gift is very special.It is tasty and nutritious gift for a kids party. - 43.0681
Homemade Tasty Moussaka
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Lightly oil a two quart casserole; set aside.
Wash and peel the eggplant.
Cut into slices, cross wise, about one half inch thick.
Add two tablespoons oil to a large skillet and place over medium heat.
Add eggplant slices, a few at a... - 41.6985
Homemade Green Noodles
1) Take a pastry board and sift flour with salt.
2) Add egg and water in the flour and make a soft dough.
3) Squeeze spinach in a kitchen towel to extract juices, chop the spinach, and knead on floured board.
4) Cover the dough and let it rise... - 41.5829
Homemade Steamed Vegetable Buns
This recipe is simple and easy to make.I am sure that most all vegetarians will like this. They’re shaped like apples ! - 41.0635
Homemade Steamed Buns
These buns are very soft and delicious.You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. A kid-friendly recipe, they’re shaped like a porcupine! - 40.9184
Try this snack for your next party. Easy and fun. This is an inexpensive recipe. They are shaped like ducks. - 40.6789
Homemade Fish Buns
Homemade fish buns can be healthy. You can adapt this bun recipe to your own taste. - 40.6392
Homemade Toffee Apples
1. Prepare a large amount of boiling water which is enough to soak the apples in.
2. Set aside a baking tray with butter paper on it.
3. In a large bowl, soak the apples in the boiling water in batches. This will remove the waxy... - 40.1477
Homemade Cottage Cheese
1) In a large stainless-steel or enamel kettle, gently warm the milk to 70° F or keep covered for 2-3 hours at the room temperature.
2) Blend 1/2 cup of the warm milk with the sour cream, then return to the kettle and mix well.
3) Stir in the rennet,... - 39.0765
Homemade Onion Soup
In a skillet, saute the onions in the butter until golden.
Blend in the flour and cook, stirring, for two minutes.
Add the chicken broth gradually, stirring constantly.
Simmer about twenty minutes over low heat.
Stir in the salt and pepper.
Correct... - 38.5817
Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
Place chicken in large kettle; add carrot, celery, onion, peppercorns, bouillon cubes, salt, lemon juice and 2 quarts cold water.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Cover; simmer until chicken is tender.
Break noodles into 1-inch pieces; add to broth.
Cook for 15... - 38.2287
Homemade Curry Sauce
1 In a bowl, add 3 tablespoons of water and soften onion flakes in it.
2 In a pan, add oil and fry onion until it begains to brown.
3 Add the curry powder and garlic powder.
4 Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
5 Pour in the water and sprinkle... - 37.6034
Homemade Fancy Fortune Cookies
Fortune cookies are a lot of fun to make . And homemade always tastes better than store bought! Try this recipe. - 36.3918
Everyone loves cupcakes. They are small but wonderfully sweet. Try this recipe. - 35.4257
Homemade Chicken Stock
1. In a large pot, add all the ingredients, and allow to come to boil. Lower the heat and cook for about 4 hours.
2. Using a fine sieve, strain the stock into an airtight container. Discard the fat, if any, from the stock by skimming off.
3.... - 35.3073
Homemade Sponge Cake
Sponge Cake is easy and fun to make.This cake is one of my favorite types of cakes. Try this recipe. - 34.6554
Homemade Egg Noodles
1 In a deep bowl, mix 2 cups of the flour and the salt.
2 Create a well in the center and add the eggs and water.
3 Using your fingers or a spoon, gradually mix the dry ingredients together.
4 Blend the mixture and gather it into a ball.
5 ... - 33.3461
Homemade Dinner Rolls
In a mixing bowl combine flour, yeast, sugar, milk powder and salt. Mix 1 minute. Next add water and half of the beaten egg. Mix. Add butter. Knead by hand until smooth and elastic, about 10 minutes.
Cover the dough and let rise in a warm place for about 30... - 33.1934
This recipe is fun to make. Store-bought noodles are fine, for the most part, but homemade pasta noodles offer a completely different texture and taste experience. - 32.0684
Homemade Takeout Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Cut enough meat from chicken into large bite-size pieces to measure 3 cups. In a large saucepot, combine chicken, carrot, celery, and broth over medium heat. Bring to simmering and cook until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, cook... - 31.4316
Homemade pasta is better than store bought pasta. - 27.5993
Bring the milk to a boil over medium heat.
Stir in the vinegar, mixing well.
Remove from heat.
Line a strainer with cheese cloth and pour in the milk mixture.
Set aside at room temperature two to three hours.
Squeeze the mixture in the cheesecloth to remove... - 27.0011
1. Combine the liquid milk product with the extra 1/2 cup dry milk powder in a heavy saucepan. Heat until the mixture reaches 190 degrees. A thermometer is a great help in uniformly good-quality yogurt.
2. Cover the pan and allow the milk mixture to cool down... - 26.0504
In a large saucepan, heat milk to 110°-115°F.
(or lukewarm) over direct heat.
(For better control, use the top of a double boiler over boiling water.) Add yogurt and mix very well with a wire whisk.
Divide evenly into yogurt-maker containers and process,... - 25.5022
Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 1 hour or until apples are tender, stirring occasionally. - 22.0185
Ice Cream : Green Tea Ice Cream : Homemade Ice Cream
1. In a large bowl, keep some ice ready for an ice bath.
2. In a heavy bottomed pan , pour milk, add eggs and sugar. Heat on very low flame and whisk until foamy.
3. Move the pan to the ice bath, whisk for another five minutes.
4. In a... - 0
Homemade Paper Thin Spring Roll Wrappers Or Pastry - Samosa Pastry
1. In a small bowl take a mix of water and oil and keep aside, which can be used later for greasing the pan before preparing the pastry sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl take flour, corn starch and salt and mix them together.
3. To this dry mixture,... - 0