- » Homemade Apricot Nectar
Homemade Apricot Nectar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade apricot nectar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade apricot nectar recipes.
Mulled Apricot Nectar
Combine apricot nectar and orange juice in a Dutch oven.
Tie 4 sticks cinnamon, allspice, and cloves in a cheesecloth bag, add to juice mixture, and bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 to 25 minutes.
Discard spice bag.
Serve beverage... - 32.63
Hot Tea Nectar
1.Take a kettle; put tea bags in it and pour boiling water.
2.Brew for 5 minutes.
3.Once done, take the tea bags out.
4.Put the brewed tea aside.
5.In the kettle, put pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and... - 43.7221
Hot Tea Nectar
1. Pour boiling water over tea bags in a kettle; cover. Steep 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
2. Combine pineapple juice, apricot nectar, orange-juice concentrate, lemon juice, sugar and water in a kettle; heat slowly, stirring several times, to simmering. Stir... - 32.6176
Strawberry Apricot Preserves
1. Crush strawberries, a layer at a time, in a large bowl; measure. (You should have 2 cups.)
2. Stir in sugar; let stand, stirring occasionally, until the sugar is dissolved, about 15 minutes.
3. Bring pectin and apricot nectar to boiling in a small... - 25.0919
Apricot Tea Sparkler
Combine concentrate, apricot nectar and sparkling water. Pour into ice-filled glasses. - 14.9393
Apricot Glazed Ribs
1. Thread breast of veal, accordion-style, onto rotisserie spit, sprinkle with seasoned salt. Set spit in position over hot coals; start rotisserie.
2. Mix the vermouth and vegetable oil in small saucepan; brush part over meat.
3. Cook, brushing several times... - 23.4016
Apricot Orange Tea
1. Combine apricot nectar, orange juice, water, sugar and ground cinnamon in a medium-size saucepan. Insert 3 cloves into each lemon slice; add to saucepan.
2. Bring just to boiling; reduce heat; cover. Simmer 5 minutes. Stir in instant tea. - 26.9464
Apricot Orange Tea
1. In a medium saucepan, combine apricot nectar, water, orange juice, sugar and cinnamon
2. In each lemon slice, insert three cloves and add to the saucepan; heat to boiling point, trun the heat down and simmer for five minutes; add tea to... - 34.0109
The Best Tea Punch
1) Use a 2-quart glass pitcher or bowl, to pour in boiling water.
2) Dip tea bag and let stand for 5 minutes.
3) Discard tea bag.
4) Add sugar to stir in until dissolved.
5) Pour in apricot nectar and lemonade concentrate and stir well.
6)... - 40.8239
Peach Berry Punch
Sieve raspberries; discard seeds.
In a punch bowl stir together sieved raspberries, pineapple juice, peach or apricot nectar, lemon juice, and carbonated water.
Float frozen peach slices in bowl. - 23.062
In 6-quart Dutch oven, combine "V8" juice, cider, tea, apricot nectar and sugar.
Over high heat, heat to boiling.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover; heat 10 minutes.
Ladle into mugs. - 29.5925
Thaw frozen blueberries and drain, if using.
Chill thawed blueberries till serving time.
In a small bowl stir together apricot nectar, honey, and vanilla.
In a large bowl combine apricots, apple, grapes, and fresh blueberries, if using.
Pour honey mixture... - 27.5047
Pink Pineapple Frappe
Combine mint, pineapple juice and sugar in saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
Turn down heat and simmer 3 minutes.
Add raspberries and simmer 1 minute more.
Strain, pressing berries through the sieve and discarding the seeds.
Add apricot nectar and lime... - 33.352
Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves
This Miniature Glazed Ham Loaves is a great treat to any ham lover. It's worth trying the dish out as it it's incredibly easy! - 42.4295
1. Prepare piecrust mix with apricot nectar instead of water, halve. Roll out, half at a time, on lightly floured pastry cloth or board to 13x8-inch rectangle; trim edges even to make a 12x7-inch rectangle.
2. Mix walnuts, sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl;... - 25.3751
Cornish Hens Indian
1. Remove giblets from body cavities of hens and save to simmer for soup.
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of the salt with pepper and thyme in a cup; sprinkle 1/4 teaspoonful inside each hen; tie legs together. Place the hens, breast-sides up, in a jelly-roll pan. Brush... - 37.0581