- » Homemade Apple
Homemade Apple Recipes
Enjoy our collection of homemade apple recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for homemade apple recipes.
Homemade Apple Gingerbread
Homemade Apple Gingerbread is a different snack from the regular ones. It's something simple but yet easy to make. You can have it as a dessert too. Do check out the video for this easy recipe. - 140.733
Sweet Apple Jalebi
Sweet Apple Jalebi is a delicious twist to the traditional Indian dessert Jalebi. She is extremely good with innovating recipes as she is with her traditional Indian recipes. Clarity in recipe with simple step by step cooking process is becoming her signature. - 119.702
Baked Apple, Oatmeal And Cinnamon Goodie
If you are looking for an easy yet delicious and healthy dessert recipe, then this video by LynnsRecipes is just right for you. Watch Lynn as she prepares a yummy apple, oatmeal and cinnamon goodie that does not take very long to cook. Serve this dessert the... - 113.616
Homemade Fresh Apple Cider
If you want to revisit the same taste of apple cider that your grand mother used to make, make the same too with this video by CMToy. This simple homemade cider is made using a press which keeps its essence and taste intact. Making cider at home can be fun... - 107.761
Apple Pan Dowdy
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.Take 6 8 ounce souffle dishes or ramekins and grease them.
3.With a cutter, take the 12 round shaped pieces from the bread.
4.Spread melted butter on each side of the bread and on one side put... - 49.1997
Try out this sweet and completely delicious Apple Cheesettes; you'll be amazed at the fact that these will turnout just like the the uptown bakery ones! A great holiday time snack, with the delicious combination of apples and cheese!! - 49.1746
Chocolate Apple Dacquoise
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. Take a buttered aluminum foil or a baking sheet lined with parchment.
3. Powder 1 cup sugar and nuts by passing through a food processor with steel blade.
4. Take a bowl, add egg whites and whisk well.... - 48.9106
Apple Kraut Special
I believe there's always a new way to prepare your favorite dish. Here's is delicious different, yet simple recipe for Apple Kraut Special - all-time favorite for all palates! Indulge and take pleasure in enjoying this wonderful Apple Kraut Special! - 48.0526
Apple Baked Alaska
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) In a bowl, put apples, raisins and water to combine.
3) In another bowl, add brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg to combine thoroughly.
4) Now add the brown sugar mixture to the apple mixture, and combine all... - 47.5208
1. Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2. Take a small bowl with warm water, dissolve yeast and allow to stand for 5 to 10 minutes for yeast to become bubbly.
3. Scald a mixture of butter, sugar and milk in a small saucepan kept on medium... - 47.1949
Cashew And Apple Savouries
1. Grease a individual tartlet moulds with butter or oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F, 180°C
3. To make the savory mixture, in a medium skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the onion and garlic to the butter and... - 47.0172
Apple Kraut Special
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Take a bowl and mix sliced frankfurters (cut in 1’’ pieces), apple sauce, onions, sour cream, sauerkraut.
3. Take a shallow baking dish of 9" x 9" x 2" and spread the sauerkraut mixture over... - 46.86
Duck Breasts With Sour Apple
1. Use a large, heavy-bottomed skillet,
2. Heat oil, over medium heat.
3. Sear the duck breast in hot pan, allowing it to brown for 5 minutes.
4. Turn, season with salt and continue cooking for another 3 minutes.
5. Remove the breasts from the skillet... - 46.6607
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together.
3. Put shortening in it and blend with a pastry blender or with two knives.
4. Put cheese and stir the mixture well.
5. Put water enough to knead into... - 46.5766
Apple Pan Dowdy
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2) Take a greased 1 1/2 pint (1 litre) or 2 pint pie dish and peel and slice the apples into it.
3) Add in brown sugar, syrup, nutmeg and cinnamon.
4) Use aluminium foil to cover the dish and... - 46.2209
Blackberry Apples Rocky Mountains
1) Cut the top of the apples and core out the pulp.
2) Reserve the pulp.
3) Brush apples with lemon juice.
4) In a double boiler, blend sugar, cornstarch, and eggs.
5) Blend in milk with calvados and stir until thick.
6) Blend in the... - 45.7233
Lambs Hearts With Celery And Apple
Brown the heart slices and onion in the lard.
Remove from the fat.
Place in casserole.
Using a clean pan saute the celery in butter.
Place in casserole.
Blend the cornflour with 4 tablespoons of cold stock.
Slowly stir into the butter to make a roux.
Blend in... - 45.719
Blackberry And Apple Conde
1. In a saucepan, bring the milk to a boil and add rice and castor sugar
2. Transfer this into the caserole, cover it and cook in the oven at 300°F for an hour or until the rice turns tender
3. When cool, add four tablesppons of single cream and turn... - 45.112
Apple Barbecued Ribs
1. Slice the ribs into pieces appropriate for serving.
2. Take a Dutch oven and place the ribs in it.
3. Put water and let the ribs cook for 30 minutes.
4. In a pan, heat oil and add onions to it.
5. Sauté the onions well.
6. Put... - 44.604
Guinea Fowl With Calvados And Apples
1. Lightly dust the guinea fowl supremes with the flour.
2. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the supremes for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned. Remove from the pan and reserve.
3. Heat the remaining teaspoon of oil in... - 44.5437
1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
2. Over the bottom and sides of a shallow 3-quart baking dish, spread 1 tablespoon of the softened butter evenly with a pastry brush.
3. Sift together combining the flour, baking powder and salt onto a plate... - 44.345
Shrimp And Apple Stir Fry
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) For sauce, stir together sherry, chicken broth, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking... - 43.9176
Apple Pan Dowdy
1) Pare, core, and slice the apples into a 2-quart casserole.
2) In a bowl, mix together sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
3) Add the mix over the apples and dot with butter.
4) Sprinkle water over the entire mix.
5) With a pastry blender, blend flour,... - 43.5279
Endive And Hood River Apples
FOR THE PECANS, preheat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter with the honey in a small saucepan and stir in the spices.
Add the pecan pieces and stir until thoroughly coated in the spice mixture.
Spread the pecans evenly onto a nonstick or lightly greased... - 42.7247
Blackberry And Apple Whip
1) In a pan, add butter and heat.
2) Mix in the apples and gently cook till soft but not brown.
3) Mix in the blackberries and cook till tender.
4) Remove the pan from the heat and force blackberry and apple mixture through a sieve.
5) Add the puree... - 42.6188
Baked Cortland Apples With Maple Yogurt
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°.
2) Using a knife, cut off the top of the apple and core it. Make sure that the knife does not cut through the bottom skin.
3) Stuff the apple cavity with the sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and mace.
4)... - 42.4854
Caramelized Apples With Sugar Glazed Yogurt
Cut each apple into 8 wedges; cut each wedge into 3 pieces.
Pat apple dry with paper towels.
Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in a large nonstick skillet.
Add half of the apple, and saute 2 minutes.
Gradually add half of the sugar, and cook 8 to 10 minutes or... - 42.1949
1) Use the apples to core.
2) Cut the apple in thick slices.
3) In a covered saucepan, place the apple with very little water.
4) Cook until the apple gets tender.
5) Use a blender, to blend the apple to a measurement of 1 1/4 cups... - 41.8514
Apple And Lime Rosti
Cook the potatoes in their skins until only just starting to soften — they must not be cooked through.
Cool, peel, then grate coarsely into a bowl.
Coarsely grate in the apples and immediately pour in the lime juice.
Add the finely grated rind of just 1... - 41.4659
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the apple, lemon zest and almond essence.
2) Cover with a tight fitting lid and on high power, cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until pulpy.
3) In a blender, puree the mix and let cool.
4) Meanwhile, whisk the egg whites... - 41.4333
Apple Roly Poly
Prepare biscuit mix as directed on package.
On lightly floured board, roll dough into 1/4 inch oblong (about 10x12 inches).
Spread with honey to within 1 inch of the edges of dough.
Combine spices and sugar.
Toss with apples.
Spread apples evenly over the... - 41.2763
In 12 X 7 1/2 X 2 inch baking dish, toss apples with syrup till coated.
Spread evenly in baking dish.
In mixer bowl, cream together 1/2 cup sugar and butter till light.
Beat in egg.
Thoroughly mix flour, baking powder, and salt; add to butter mixture... - 41.2337
Veal Medallions With Shallots And Apples
Mix cheese and flour.
Salt and pepper veal and dredge in the cheese/flour mixture.
Heat oil or butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Cook veal for 3 minutes on each side or until brown.
Remove veal from pan.
Add apples and shallots to... - 40.7222
1) In a pan mix water, butter and sugar and put apples.
2) Cover and cook till apples are done.
3) Cook uncovered pounding the apples with a wooden spoon.
4) Continue to cook till mixture thickens.
5) Keep aside to cool.
6) On a floured... - 40.714
Apple Roly-poly Pudding
Prepare Baking Powder Biscuit dough.
Roll into a rectangle 12" x 8" Spread with 1 tablesp of the butter.
Then cover to within 1/2" of the edge with the apples which have been cored, pared, and chopped fine.
Sprinkle with a mixture of the brown sugar and... - 40.4108
Apple Prune And Armagnac Beggars Purses
In a small saucepan, bring the prunes and Armagnac or brandy to a simmer.
Remove from heat, cover, and let sit.
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine the apples, 1 teaspoon nutmeg, sugar, and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
Drain the... - 39.9768
1) In a bowl, add the apple purge and lemon juice together
2) Heat the apple puree to a high heat
3) Meanwhile lightly beat the egg yolks in a bowl
4) Add the egg yolks to the apple puree and on a low heat continue to cook stirring continuously
5)... - 39.1136
Blackberry And Apple Snow
Put the sliced apples in a solid separator or ovenproof dish with 50 g (2 oz) sugar.
Put the blackberries in another container and sprinkle with the rest of the sugar.
Pour 300 ml (1/2 pint) water into the pressure cooker, put in the trivet and the two... - 39.0036
Shrimp With Apples And Snow Peas
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and drop in the cleaned snow peas.
When tender but still crunchy, after about 3 minutes, drain them and plunge immediately into ice water.
This will stop the cooking process and set their bright green... - 38.7642
Apples And Potatoes
Heat 1 inch salted water (1 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Add potatoes, apples and sugar.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and cook until potatoes are tender, 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
Fry bacon until crisp; drain.
Cook and stir onion in bacon... - 38.5406
Homemade Apple Recipes By Category