- » Hollandaise
Hollandaise is a rich sauce which is prepared by combining egg yolk, creamed butter with vinegar or lemon juice. The sauce is mostly known for its mild flavor but at times it is managed by a dash of cayenne pepper. ... More »
Melt butter on low heat and set aside.
Whisk egg yolks in the top part of a double boiler.
Set pan over hot, not boiling, water and whisk until yolks are thick, sticky and creamy.
Add water and lemon juice and beat 30 seconds.
Drop in 1 tablespoon cold butter... - 33.1271
Easy Blender Hollandaise
Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat; keep warm.
In a blender or food processor fitted with a metal blade, process egg yolks, salt, white pepper and lemon juice until thoroughly blended.
With motor running, add warm butter in a thin stream, omitting... - 20.9552
To dressing, add mustard and lemon juice.
Heat over low heat, stirring constantly.
Serve over broccoli spears. - 20.6498
You May Also Like!
Blender Hollandaise Sauce
This Hollandaise Sauce is different from the usual ones. Try them out to see what I mean ! Try out this Hollandaise Sauce with well-drained vegetables or a host of other dishes and feel free to come up with your suggestions ! - 30.2644
Chive Hollandaise Sauce
Follow the recipe for hollandaise sauce .
Along with the salt and lemon juice add a dash of cayenne pepper and one and one half teaspoons finely chopped chives. - 16.8246
Asparagus With Hollandaise Sauce
1. Boil or steam asparagus as directed in box. Sprinkle with salt; transfer to serving dish. Keep warm.
2. Meanwhile, prepare Hollandaise Sauce. Serve sauce alongside asparagus. - 22.6711
Mock Hollandaise Sauce
Pour half the recipe for Medium White Sauce on 1 beaten egg yolk.
Add 1 tsp. lemon juice.
Return to double-boiler and cook 1 min. - 17.4951
Quick Blender Hollandaise Sauce
This Blender Hollandaise sauce is as good in flavor as the traditional Handmade Hollandaise Sauce. Try out this gadget mixed sauce and tell me if you agree with me ! - 34.7653
Quick Hollandaise Sauce
Heat the butter to bubbling in a small saucepan.
Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and cayenne in the container of an electric blender.
Cover and turn the motor on low speed.
Immediately remove the cover and pour in the hot butter in a steady... - 30.915
Handmade Hollandaise Sauce
I am amazed by the smoothness of this Handmade Hollandaise sauce ! Fish, red meat or vegetables taste the best with this Handmade Hollandaise Sauce. Try it out and tell me what you like it best with ! - 36.7783
Artichokes With Hollandaise Sauce
1. Carefully wash the artichokes properly under running water and discard all the ragged leaves.
2. Cut the top tips and snip off the sharp points using a scissor. Also, trim the artichokes stalks to make them look even size.
3. Take a... - 32.9614
Easy Hollandaise Sauce
Beat egg yolks slightly; add salt and lemon juice.
Stir in melted butter or margarine, and add boiling water.
Place over hot but not boiling water.
Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
Serve immediately, or set aside and reheat when needed.
Makes... - 28.7773
Melt the fat in the top of a double-boiler.
Add the flour and blend thoroughly.
Add the boiling water and season with the lemon juice, salt, and cayenne.
Stir constantly until thickened, and leave over a low heat until ready to serve.
Just before serving pour... - 30.9417
Asparagus With Hollandaise Sauce
1. Place asparagus in a microwave-safe dish, cover with plastic food wrap and cook on HIGH (100%) for 5 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place butter in a microwave-safe jug and melt on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 45 seconds -1 minute or until melted. Place egg yolks and... - 29.1871
Asparagus With Orange Hollandaise Sauce
1. Place asparagus and water in shallow dish cover, cook on HIGH for five minutes. Stand covered.
2. Combine sauce ingredients in bowl, cook on MEDIUM for three minutes or until sauce thickens, beating vigorously every thirty seconds during cooking. Mask... - 32.0604
Hollandaise Recipes By Category