- » Holiday Wine
Holiday Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday wine recipes.
Refreshing Holiday Drinks With Ice Balls
Spread cheer this holiday season with Betty's soul-satisfying holiday drink. Perfect for holiday get-togethers or formal entertaining, this refreshing drink is a breeze to stir up. It's so good and luscious that it's likely to become the holiday favorite... - 105.894
1. In a large punch bowl, add in all fruit slices; sprinkle with sugar.
2. Add brandy over fruit; close the bowl and let stand at least 1 hour.
3. After 1 hour, pour in wine; mix well. Let stand for 30 minutes.
4. Serve the sangria over ice in... - 34.4544
Hot Holiday Toddy
Combine cranberry-apple drink and apple pie spice in a 2-quart glass measure.
Microwave at HIGH 8 to 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring after 4 minutes.
Stir in wine.
Garnish with cinnamon sticks, if desired. - 26.1824
You May Also Like!
Mulled Wine For The Holidays
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, allspice, mace, cinnamon, and juices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, but do not boil.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth and transfer into punch bowl.
4) Serve piping... - 37.4723
Holiday Oyster And White Wine Stew
Drain oysters, reserving 2 cups liquid.
Set oysters and reserved liquid aside.
Cook mushrooms, celery, and green onions in butter in a large Dutch oven over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Reduce heat to low; add flour.
Cook, stirring... - 38.2526
Holiday Eggnog is perfect for one of those classy parties that you host. I have been making this tasty and unique drink for a few years now. Here is a brilliant Holiday Eggnog recipe! - 35.3217
1) In a blender add hot water and honey to taste. Blend together.
2) Add more hot water to dilute.
3) Shave a thin slice of lemon on the top of each glass. - 23.6737
Holidays Bloddy Mary
1. In a food processor, blend chilled tomato juice, vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire juice, salt and cracked ice by running crumb blade for about 15 seconds until it reaches desired consistency.
2. Serve after straining Bloody Mary in... - 29.604
Holiday Mulled Apple Cider
The Holidays are here and one cannot do without the Mulled Apple Cider. This dulcified drink comes packed with the spirit of the Holidays. In this video, you'll learn how to make this warm drink. Enjoy! - 118.414
Pour the gin, vermouth, grapefruit juice and bitters into a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake well, then strain into a chilled glass over ice cubes.
Garnish with orange slice and maraschino cherry. - 24.2551
Holiday Favorite Candy Cane Shooter
Whether you need a stiff drink or a sweet one, this cocktail brings you the best of both the worlds. A good candy cane is easy to make, given you get your proportions right. This Christmas, skip the eggnog over candy cane and end your hectic holiday... - 89.0857
Holiday Eggnog Cocktail
Eggnogs are usually served during the time of Christmas, it’s a part of the tradition to drink up! So for the Christmas season you would want to make this! See the video for more! - 101.688