- » Holiday Walnut
Holiday Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday walnut recipes.
Vegan Zucchini Walnut Bread
These holidays treat your vegan friends with this outstanding zucchini walnut bread. Take a look at this impressive video that shares a recipe for this awesome bread that you would surely like. The zucchini and walnuts imparts a wonderful texture and excellnt... - 132.151
Walnut Basil Pesto
A farm to fork account which traces the journey of walnuts. Walnuts grown in most Northern Californian farms are the products of organic and sustainable agricuture. They find their way into delectable desserts and savory dishes all across the country. - 117.644
Vegan Fruited Pumpkin Bread With Walnut And Cranberry
For all the vegans here is a video with a nice pumpkin flax cranberry walnut bread recipe, just perfect for a snack or a side dish. This recipe is simple like any other bread recipe and needs a little work but the end product is a soft and delicious bread! - 115.611
Walnut Pineapple Carrot Cake
When it is a special occasion and you want to serve some excellent dessert - then you must be watching this recipe video. As per the video, the combination of pineapple and carrot works like a magic to entertain your taste buds, and when it is combined with... - 115.433
Walnut-vanilla Crescent Cookies
Christmas treats for you? Here is the video recipe for vanilla crescent cookies, baked specially during Christmas time. A rich walnut flavor and a nice crunchy cookie is what you can finally expect. - 114.187
Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge
The Holidays are almost here and you will love this Gluten Free Walnut Chocolate Fudge. It is so rich and so delicious that the everyone will be ready to gobble it down. So without much ado, watch and learn how to make this luscious fudge from this video.... - 104.361
Carrot And Walnut Cake
In this video, chef is making a scrumptious Carrot and Walnut Cake using freshly grated carrot flavored with powdered cinnamon. Although the recipe is in Filipino, it would be difficult to replicate the recipe without ingredient quantities and baking time. - 103.511
Apple And Walnut Cake
Holiday desserts mark the occasion with sheer fun and frolic and bring in a good feeling. Here is a recipe to make Apple and Walnuts cake in simple and easy steps that is lovable by one and all. Versatile to be made on casual occasions too! - 102.645
Homemade Protein Bars With Walnuts
Healthy snack ideas are always welcome. See this video that shows how to make homemade protein bars within no time. The video updates about the health benefits of the ingredients and great way to pamper your loved ones with these delightful treats. Take a... - 98.5668
Homemade Chocolate Walnut Chow Mein Bites
When it comes to experimenting with chocolates, the options are surely endless. In this video, Betty whomps up a delightful holiday treat that is both sweet and salty as well as chewy and soft. This is one dish that you won't find in any restaurant.... - 96.7474
Walnut And Chocolate Snowballs
Chocolate turns out with interesting flavor and texture when combined with nuts. Here is a video showing how to make a sweet and nutty dessert with white chocolate and hazelnuts as the key ingredients. A sure hit with kids! - 92.5266
Mediterranean Chocolate Walnut Baklava
Are you looking for a simple Baklava recipe? Here is a fantastic video where the chef displays the recipe for chocolate walnut baklava in a easy manner. See this video to make this classic recipe that is easy to make and is guaranteed to please. Enjoy the... - 92.2293
Walnut Upside Down Cake With Apple Topping
Got a sweet tooth? Here's a totally sinful dessert recipe that you should not miss. Watch this video to learn a detailed method of how you an prepare this luscious Walnut Upside Down Cake with Apple Topping. - 91.2688
Portuguese Style Walnut Cake
Nut cakes are known for their interesting texture and flavors. Check out this recipe to make a cool and flavorful Walnut Cake in Portuguese style with an enhanced exquisite Port Wine Icing. For wine afficionados this is a must! - 85.9895
Homemade Persian Walnut Pastry Swirl - Part 1: Preparation
If you are nuts about walnuts, then you will surely enjoy making this Persian dessert delicacy at home. Perfect in taste and texture, this delightful, sweet tooth appeasing dish takes a little extra effort to make, but then all the toil is worth it. Tart your... - 76.1602
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 52.9157
Waldorf Astoria Devil's Food Cake
1) Preheat oven at 315Â° oven.
2) In a bowl cream butter and sugar together.
3) Melt chocolate and mix to the beaten eggs.
4) Stir in dry ingredients alternately with milk.
5) Add vanilla and nuts.
6) Bake for 45 mins to 1 hr in 10 x... - 52.8522
Walnut Festival Cookies
Walnut Festival Cookies are filled with the goodness of walnuts and raisins. These have always been one of the family's favorite snacks around the holiday time. Baked and stocked to last, these cookies always were always cleaned out in 2 weeks!! A great... - 52.6408
Curried Pumpkin Walnut Soup
This gorgeous orange pumpkin and fresh walnut soup is perfect for autumn. The lightly roasted and curried flavor of pumpkin along with the nuttiness of walnut makes this a soul comforting soup. - 51.0918
Chocolate Fruit Cake
Grease bottom and sides of a 10-inch tube pan and line with wax paper or aluminum foil; set aside.
Preheat oven to 275°F (135°C).
Melt chocolate; set aside.
In a large mixer bowl, cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well... - 50.6609
Cranberry Walnut Swirls
1. Combine cranberries, walnuts and orange rind and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F before baking.
3. Lightly grease cookie sheets with butter
4. In a large mixing bowl, place the butter and beat with an electric mixer... - 50.6227
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 50.5261
Walnut Raisin Cookies
1) Prepare the walnuts by chopping into small pieces.
2) In a bowl, add butter and honey to cream.
3) Stir in milk and flavorings into the bowl.
4) Separately, sift together the dry ingredients. Combine this mixture to the wet.
5) Fold in dates... - 50.3736
1) Remove brown skin from walnuts after soaking them in boiling water for 1 minute.
2) Process them in a liquidizer or through a nut mill to mince well and keep aside.
3) Heat oil and fat and sauté onion and celery gently in it until... - 50.3059
Smoked Turkey, Walnut And Wild Rice Salad
1) Prepare dressing in a small bowl whisk together vinegar and mustard.
2) Whisk olive and hazelnut oils.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, mix cooled rice, turkey, celery and onion with some of the dressing.
5)... - 50.029
Carrot Muffins With Walnut Cream Centers
1. Preheat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups, line with paper baking cups and keep aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, 1/3 cup sugar and baking soda.
4. Stir in carrots and raisins; coat evenly.
5.... - 49.9419
Walnut And Blueberry Pie
1) Preheat oven at 140C.
1) In a bowl sift salt with flour.
2) Cut chilled margarine into flour and rub until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add cold water and knead to form stiff dough.
4) Roll dough 2 cm thick, and spread on the... - 49.8872
Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 49.7149
Cherry Walnut Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease a 13x9x2 inch baking pan with butter; keep aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together flour and ¾ cup sugar.
4. Add 1 cup butter and using a pastry blender, cut butter until... - 49.5459
Mocha Nut Pie
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar, butter and cracker crumbs.
2. Mix well and transfer to a 9 inch pie plate.
3. Spread mixture evenly to make a uniform base all around the pan, including bottom and sides. Do not spread mixture near rim... - 49.4364
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda,... - 49.4324
Walnut Spice Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Lightly grease two 8x11/2 inch layer cake pans with butter.
3. Chop raisins and walnuts coarsely.
4. Add baking soda and boiling water; stir to mix and keep aside.
5. Using a sieve, sift flour,... - 49.3258
Walnut Crown Cake
1 For cake: Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, butter the inside of a 10-inch Gugelhupf mold or fluted cake pan. Coat with flour and tap out the excess.
3... - 49.3082
Banana Walnut Bran Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400Â°.
2) In your food processor, use METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add walnuts. Pulse on/off to chop, coarsely.
4) In a medium mixing bowl, transfer the walnuts and place aside.
5) In the work bowl, add flour,... - 49.0139
Candy Filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take 1/4 cup lukewarm and dissolve yeast in it.
3) Lightly grease a baking dish.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it sugar, butter, salt, milk powder, 3/4 cup water, 2 cups flour, yeast mixture and egg.
5)... - 48.9739
Date Walnut Pudding
Preheat an oven to 350°F (180°C).
Position a rack in the middle of the oven.
Generously butter a 2-2 1/2-qt (2-2.5-1) earthenware, porcelain or heatproof-glass baking dish.
In a bowl stir together the flour, baking powder and salt.
In another,... - 48.7336
Low Fat Apple And Walnut Pie
1. Preheat oven to 170°C.
2. Chop the nuts in a food processor very finely.
3. In a small bowl cream butter and sugar.
4. Whisk egg in the bowl. Add flour, lemon rind and cinnamon.
5. Add the nuts and mix well.
6. In a bowl peel apple... - 48.7112
Marinated Mushroom And Walnut Vegan Salad
1. Add all ingredients into a screw-top jar and shake it well.
2. Season to taste.
3. Make spring onions and mushrooms and add it to the marinade.
4. Microwave for 2 minutes by placing it in a covered dish and leave for 10 1-5 minutes.
5. Add... - 48.6825
Coffee Walnut Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Grease a round cake tin of 7-inches. Use non-stick parchment or greased greaseproof paper to line it.
3) Sift together the baking powder and flour.
4) In a bowl, put the butter and sugar... - 48.6797
1) In a saucepan, gently saute onion in oil, until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the flour, tomato juice, garlic, yeast extract and salt. Allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
3) Stir in the bread, nuts, wheatgerm, dried... - 48.661
Black Walnut Refrigerator Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl add all ingredients except walnuts.
3) Beat at low speed for 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Stir in the walnuts.
5) Divide the dough in half and shape each half into 12x2-inch rolls.
6) Wrap each roll in plastic... - 48.6053
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 48.5423
Walnut Beet Grapefruit And Endive Salad
1) Garlic Oil : In a medium saucepan, heat the corn oil and garlic cloves over a medium heat for about 30 minutes.
2) Allow the oil to cool to room temperature, then strain both oil and garlic; keep aside.
3) Grapefruit & Sherry... - 48.4977
Cheese And Walnut Pate
1. Into a mixing bowl, use a fine mesh sieve to sieve the cottage cheese into a fine paste.
2. Grind the walnuts in a food processor to a fine sandy texture.
3. Grease a pate mold or individual ramekin molds with salad oil.
4. In a... - 48.4614
Banana And Walnut Frosted Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the sugar and butter and beat well together till a light and fluffy mixture is formed. Beat in the eggs, a little at a time.
3) Fold the flour into the mixture and then add... - 48.4024
Eggnog Nut Bread
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) Grease the bottom of a 8x4-inch loaf pan and set aside.
3) In a bowl, add together flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg and set aside.
4) In another bowl combine sugar, butter, eggs and brandy extract.
5) Beat... - 48.3842
Walnut Cream Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
2) Butter 2 sandwich tins of 8-inches each. Use greased greaseproof paper or non-stick parchment to line the bottoms.
3) In a bowl, put the eggs and sugar and beat well till the mixture is... - 48.3832
Prune-filled Coffee Cake
1) Preheat oven to 375° F.
2) Grease a 10 inch tube pan.
3) Take a bowl and place prunes in it. Pour enough hot water to cover them.
4) Let stand for about 5 minutes. Drain and chop.
5) Take a bowl and combine in it cinnamon, prunes, 3... - 48.3517
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 48.2435
Currant Walnut Loaf
1) Preheat oven at 160C.
1) In a bowl sift salt, flour, baking agents and spice together.
2) In a small bowl, cream butter with sugar and golden syrup until light.
3) Beat in egg yolks and add 2 tbsp flour and mix well
4) Gently fold in... - 48.2431
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Lightly grease baking sheet with fat or oil.
3. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4. Beat well add eggs, one at a time, after each addition.
5. In another bowl sift and measure flour... - 48.2011
Simple Walnut Pound Cake
1) Pre-heat the oven to 350°.
2) Take a baking pan; butter and scatter flour over it. Keep it aside.
3) Into a blender, add in the butter, almond paste, brown sugar and allspice. Cream until light and fluffy. Add the egg yolks and blend... - 48.1981
Baked Pumpkin And Walnut Pudding
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Take a 2-quart square baking dish, and butter it, then sprinkle with a little sugar, spread the chopped nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet and toast for 6 to 8 minutes, till it is... - 48.1594
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough thinly and cut out 15 boat shapes from it with the help of a boat-shaped mold upside-down.
3) In the molds, place the dough, trim the edges and... - 48.0132
Pumpkin Walnut Pies
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour and salt and cut in shortening and butter using a pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse meal.
2. Sprinkling with water mix until a soft dough forms and shape the dough into a ball.
3.... - 47.9231
Walnut And Lemon Meringue Cake
1. Let the oven heat to 375°F (190°C/Gas 5).
2. Grease and line 2 x 18 cm (7 in) round sandwich tins and brush the sides of the tins with a little oil.
3. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
4. Put in half the sugar and beat again until very... - 47.8397
Black Walnut Cookies
Beat eggs with fork until well blended.
Stir in oil, milk, and wheat germ.
Blend in sugar until mixture thickens.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into oil mixture.
Add vanilla extract and black-walnut meats and stir.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 47.8364
Sugar Coated Meltaways
In a small bowl, combine orange juice and peel; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
Beat in water and vanilla.
Combine flour and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in chocolate chips and -walnuts.
Roll into 1-in balls.
Place 1 in... - 47.7737
Date Walnut Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch pastry shell in a pie dish.
2. Pre heat an oven to 325°F
3. On a fruit board, pit dates and sliver and chop walnuts. Dust with a little flour, in a bowl.
1. Use a medium sized work bowl.
2. Cream the butter and... - 47.5657
Apple, Walnut, And Poppy Seed Bars
1 To make the dough: In a large bowl, stir the flour, sugar, and salt.
2 Using a pastry blender, cut in the shortening until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
3 In a small bowl, stir the water and yolks together.
4 Using a... - 47.3872
1. To make the dough, take a small saucepan and scald milk with sugar, salt and shortenings over a moderate heat. Cool till lukewarm
2. In a large bowl, with moderately hot water sprinkle yeast and blend properly till dissolved. Add the milk... - 47.3719
Diamond Applesauce Brownies
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter together.
3) Stir and cook over a medium heat until the butter is melted.
4) Remove from heat, beat in the applesauce, egg, orange peel and vanilla.
5)... - 47.2938
Rocky Road Walnut Drops
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir... - 47.2689
Walnut Crescent Cookies From Pozsony
1 For the dough: In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the milk .
2 Let stand 5 minutes, then stir to dissolve.
3 In a standing heavy-duty mixer fitted with the paddle blade, beat the butter on high speed until light in color,... - 47.2538
Sour Cream Walnut Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. In a mixing bowl, sift and combine baking powder, salt, flour and soda.
3. In a container of food processor, blend the nuts by setting the speed to STIR.
4. Turn on and off the motor until the nuts... - 47.0166
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
1. In a bowl cream together, butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla, lemon peel and salt until well blended.
2. Now, add powdered sugar gradually, and then flour to make stiff dough.
3. Allow the dough to chill in the refrigerator.
4.... - 46.991
Walnut Crunch Pumpkin Pie
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs.
Add the pumpkin, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, salt, ginger and nutmeg; mix well.
Pour into pastry shell.
Cover edges loosely with foil.
Bake at 425° for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to 350°.
Remove foil; bake 35-40 minutes... - 46.9308
Walnut Cream Pie
1. Pre-heat oven at 450°.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar and butter.
3. Break one egg at a time and beat it well.
4. Add light cream slowly, stirring well.
5. Add cloves.
6. In another bowl, sieve the flour. Dredge raisins and nuts in... - 46.89
Warm Chicken Salad With Walnut Sherry Vinaigrette
1. Start by cutting each chicken breast into 6 to 8 strips and season with salt and pepper
2. In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the walnut oil over medium-high heat, then add
the chicken strips in batches, cook for 2 to 3 minutes on... - 46.8461
Paradise Meringue Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Butter the bottom and sides of a 9 inch pie pan.
3) In a bowl, beat together egg whites, vanilla, and salt until fluffy.
4) Slowly add sugar, beating until soft peak consistency.
5) Lightly fold in the... - 46.7448
Caramelised Apple And Walnut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
3) In a medium, heavy-based skillet, Heat 75 gram sugar and vanilla seeds over a medium-low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden brown and... - 46.4834
1 In a small bowl, crumble the yeast over the milk and add the sugar. Let stand for 3 minutes.
2 Add the flour and whisk until smooth. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm place until the mixture is bubbly and doubled in volume,for about... - 46.4664
For dough, beat the 1 cup butter in a mixing bowl with an electric mixer for 30 seconds.
Add the 2 tablespoons sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add sour cream and egg yolk.
Stir in flour and salt with a wooden spoon until combined.
Cover and... - 46.3999
1) In a bowl, combine the ground walnuts and spice together.
2) In another bowl, beat the egg yolks and sugar together, until pale and creamy.
3) In a bowl, stiffly beat the egg whites, then fold into the egg yolk mixture, alternately with the ground... - 46.3716
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 46.2754
Date-walnut Pinwheel Cookies
Date and walnut pinwheel cookies are prepared with chopped dates and walnuts. Flavored with lemon juice and rind and combined with cookie mix, eggs, sugar and water, the date walnut pinwheel cookie dough is rolled as jelly roll and sliced and baked for... - 46.2167
Pear, Walnut And Goat Cheese Salad
Wash and trim the watercress, removing and discarding the tough stems and old leaves.
Drain, dry and wrap in a clean, damp kitchen towel.
Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to chill and crisp.
Peel, quarter and core the pears.
Cut each quarter into... - 46.0591
Pears With Cream And Walnut Dressing
1. In a bowl, combine wheat germ and walnuts and microwave it for a minute.
2. Alternative place the mixture under grill and toast for about 2-3 minutes, by shaking the mixture frequently.
3. Pound the mixture until nuts attain the consistency of... - 45.8841
Spicy Walnut Fruit Cake
In large bowl, combine walnuts, fruits and peels; mix well.
In another large bowl, cream butter, sugar, salt and spices until fluffy.
Beat in eggs.
Add soda, molasses and flour; mix to moderately stiff batter.
Stir in walnut-fruit mixture.
Pack batter into... - 45.8716
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease a baking tray with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, cream butter.
5. Add molasses and mix... - 45.8194
Tony's Old-fashioned Walnut Cake
In small saucepan, combine raisins, water and bourbon.
Cover and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Remove from heat and let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
In medium bowl, cream butter; gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until light and fluffy.
Beat in... - 45.7606
Apple Walnut Pie
In a bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, egg, milk, 1 tablespoon butter, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice.
Line a 9-in pie plate with bottom pastry; trim even with edge of plate.
Spread nut mixture over crust.
In a large bowl, toss apples with... - 45.7572
Dates And Walnut Cake
Sieve flour and baking powder together.
Remove the seeds from the dates and boil in half cup of water Mash them with a fork.
Mix oil and sugar well in a large mixing bowl.
Add half of the dates and chopped walnuts to oil mixture.
Beat eggs till... - 45.5674
Jack Daniel's Walnut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. Take 9" (23 cm) pie pan and fit the dough in it by rolling.
3. Take another bowl and blend Jack Daniels, sugar, syrup and eggs.
4. Sprinkle the nuts over pie and blend it with egg mixture.
5.... - 45.504
Walnut Linzer Bars
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar, egg, lemon peel, salt and ground spices until light and fluffy. Add flour and chopped walnuts and work into a dough.
2. In a 9-inch square pan, pat down 3/4th dough to a thickness of ½ inch.
3.... - 45.4681
Walnut And Onion Stuffed Squash
1. In a bowl, take squash. Microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until done.
2. Cut it along with its length and remove seeds. Season cavity.
3. In a separate bowl, make a filling of onions and walnuts. Fill it in the squash.
4. In a bowl, microwave... - 45.3966
Endive, Apple, And Walnut Salad
1. Start by preheating the oven to 375°F
2. On a baking sheet, sprinkle the walnuts n a single layer, and toast for 7 to 8 minutes, till it's sightly browned and crispy
3. Transfer the toast to another pan and then set it aside to cool... - 45.2369
Rum Raisin Walnut Cheesecake
In small bowl, combine raisins and rum; set aside.
In another small bowl, mix crumbs, walnuts, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
In large bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until... - 44.9556
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.9327
Fluffy Walnut Cake Passover
1 Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2 In a bowl, combine the matzo meal, potato starch and salt together.
3 In another bowl, beat the egg yolks until thick.
4 Gradually add in the sugar, beating until lemon colored.
5 Add the... - 44.8537
Walnut Cheesecake Cookies
In medium bowl, cream butter, cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla and lemon peel until well blended.
Gradually mix in powdered sugar, then flour to make a stiff dough.
Cover and chill dough about 1 hour for easier handling.
When dough is chilled, shape into 30... - 44.7774
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 44.771
Walnut Hazelnut And Golden Raisin Wheat Rolls
1. Preheat oven to 425°F adn apply a light coat of shortening over the cookie sheets
2. In a medium bowl, mix together two cups of the bread flour and yeast and stir a cup and a half of warm water into it; let rest for half an an hour... - 44.7658
Walnut Chocolate Fudge
Fudge is a type of confectionery which is usually very sweet, extremely rich and sometimes flavored with cocoa. It is made by mixing sugar, butter, and milk and heating it to the soft-ball stage at 240 °F (116 °C), and then beating the mixture while it... - 44.7648
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
Pasta With Ricotta, Cinnamon And Walnut Sauce
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Drain the pasta, reserving 100 ml of the cooking water.
Put the ricotta, butter, icing sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and beat with a wooden spoon, until smooth and... - 44.5389
Holiday Walnut Recipes By Category