- » Holiday Walnut
Holiday Walnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday walnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday walnut recipes.
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 51.6338
Holiday Apple Walnut Cake
1) In a bowl, pour oil or butter and cream this by adding honey.
2) Stir in other wet ingredients into the bowl.
3) Now add the dry ingredients by sifting. Stir well to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) Gently stir in apples, nuts and raisins and... - 48.1524
Walnut Holiday Cake
Grease 9-inch springform pan.
Line bottom with waxed paper; grease waxed paper.
In small bowl, pour rum over graham crackers.
When crackers are softened, mash with fork.
In large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer at medium speed until lemon... - 43.4558
Holiday Divinity Fudge
1. Turn egg whites into large bowl of electric mixer; let warm to room temperature—about 1 hour. Line an 11-by-7-by-1 1/2-inch pan with waxed paper.
2. In a heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup with the water. Cook, stirring, over low heat,... - 41.5051
You May Also Like!
Holiday Pumpkin Bread With Walnuts
There are probably hundreds of recipes for pumpkin bread but this has to be the easiest, most delicious pumpkin bread/coffee cake recipe you have ever tasted. You will swear this bread came from a bakery! A fragrant array of spices accent this moist... - 86.0509
Walnut Torte With Walnut Custard Buttercream
1 For the cake:Place a rack in the center of the oven and heat to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Lightly butter a 9-inch springform pan. Dust with bread crumbs and tap out the excess crumbs.
3 Line the bottom of the pan with a round of... - 46.612
Holiday Fruit Pudding
Combine dried fruits, pineapple chunks and juice, red wine and water in 3-quart casserole.
Spread cherry pie filling over mixture.
Sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
MICROWAVE 20 to 25 MINUTES on HIGH, or until fruits are tender.
Serve warm or chilled. - 34.5161
Holiday Waldorf Salad
Holiday waldorf salad is a gelatinized waldorf salad made with fruits, celery and walnuts. Prepared with a strawberry flavored gelatin, the holiday waldorf salad has grapes, apples, celery and walnuts in it. Flavored with a hint of lemon juice and combined... - 48.8064
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar and egg yolks in large bowl with electric mixer at high speed 3 minutes, or until fluffy. Blend in vanilla, lemon extract and salt. Stir in flour gradually to make a soft dough.
2. Divide dough into 3 parts; tint one part... - 36.47
In saucepan, combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, sour cream, and coffee powder.
Cook and stir till mixture reaches soft ball stage (236°).
Remove from heat and add vanilla and walnuts.
Gently stir till all nuts are coated.
Pour mixture onto buttered large... - 27.3966
1) Set your oven to preheat at 350F.
2) In a pan, add oil to heat up on low heat.
3) Add curry, ginger and brown sugar to the pan and combine the ingredients by stirring.
4) Put off the stove and add the nuts and chutney. Keep on mixing... - 42.5862
Sugar Topped Walnut Bars
In a mixing bowl, combine flour and sugar.
Beat in butter and egg yolks.
Press into an ungreased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan.
For filling, in a bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in the walnuts, sugar and vanilla.
Pour over crust.
Bake at 300° for 55-60 minutes or... - 44.3796
Rocky Road Walnut Drops
1. In a bowl, cream together butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add egg and beat well.
2. Add melted chocolate, chopped walnuts and mix well.
3. Add sifted flour, baking soda, salt, coffee powder to the creamed mixture and milk and stir... - 45.9992
Holiday Walnut Recipes By Category