- » Holiday Vegetable Sandwich
Holiday Vegetable Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of holiday vegetable sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for holiday vegetable sandwich recipes.
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 2
If you love eating and making sandwiches, here is a video on how to prepare them. This sandwich is extremely flexible and can be eaten virtually any time of the day. This is the best recipe where you can use your creativity while selecting the ingredients.... - 108.567
Roasted Vegetable Sandwiches: Part 1
Looking for easy yet tasty sandwich recipes? Sandwiches are the great snack to be served on anytime. This is the best dish to utilize all your vegetables. Here, you will find the recipe for three sandwiches, which can be made in your own kitchen. Watch this... - 109.141
Veggie Cheese Finger Sandwiches
1. Place the softened cream cheese in a medium-sized bowl. Combine the vegetables, parsley, and horseradish or mustard in a small bowl. Stir the vegetable mixture into the softened cream cheese. Cover and chill for several hours to allow the flavors to... - 26.7643
Toasted Sandwiches With Vegetable Samosa Filling
Heat extra virgin olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic mix in the spices and fry until soft. Add the vegetables, seasoning and stir well until coated. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 minutes until cooked. Visit... - 36.1699
Grilled Salmon Sandwich
Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder on the salmon fillets or tuna flakes.
Grill for about 5 minutes.
Make sure that the fish is well cooked.
In the meantime, to prepare the sauce, heat oil in a small non stick pan.
Put in the garlic and cook for about 2... - 43.1837
Grilled Chicken & Onion Sandwich
Blend mustard paste and thyme leaves with honey.
Apply it on the onion slices.
Grill the onion slices for about 3-5 minutes.
Wait till the onion slices become tender and have grill marks on them.
Grill the chicken slices for about 3-4 minutes... - 40.2822
Relish Sandwich Spread
1) In a large saucepan, heat 2 cups vinegar, brown sugar and salt together.
2) Stir the ground vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes.
3) In a bowl, blend the flour, mustard and 1 cup vinegar together.
4) Stir into the vegetables and simmer for 15... - 44.2407
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 45.8293
Tricolor Frosted Sandwich Loaf
For Vegetable Curry
1. Heat Oil in a heavy pan.
2. Fry onions and green chilies, when brown add ginger garlic paste and stir
3. Add Vegetables for 1 minute
4. Add Potaoes, salt, chili powder, and garam masala, mix well.
5. Remove from flame and cool the... - 0
This spiral sandwich recipe is a combination of delicious mouth-watering ingredients. With smoked turkey, garlic cheese spread and spinach the culinary adventure is absolutely YUMMY. Enjoy and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.1934
Chicken Club Sandwiches
Summer’s delight, this sandwich is stacked high with chicken, bacon and fresh garden goodness! - 31.5663
Beef And Tomato Special
Heat large skillet or griddle over medium high heat.
Spread cut sides of buns with margarine.
Place buns, cut side down, in hot skillet.
Cook buns 4 to 5 minutes or until light golden brown.
Meanwhile, in small bowl combine mayonnaise, horseradish and pepper;... - 38.4682
Egg Salad Sandwich
My sister likes this easy and quick egg salad sandwich recipe. It is true that cooking is her hobby. She keeps preparing various types of dishes. But whenever she is very happy. She makes this sandwich .An Interesting fact is that my family also likes this... - 37.6629
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 33.8397
Mustard Chicken Sandwiches
This is no plain old grilled chicken breast sandwich. Brushing on a seasoned honey-mustard baste turns the ordinary into something special. - 35.9103
Get the full flavor of barbecue beef. It's easy because your slow cooker does all the work. - 38.6226
Place 5 slices of bread on a cutting board. Lay half the cheese slices on the bread. Lay the bacon, tomato, or ham on top of the cheese. Cover with the remaining cheese. Top with the remaining slices of bread and press down slightly.
Heat a large skillet... - 26.2687
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 32.9292
Served open-face on a ready-to-serve pizza crust, this inventive hot sandwich tastes just as though you ordered it from a New York deli. - 32.4358
Have to cook a delicious meal for your family before you set out on your shopping spree. This quick to make delicious Focaccia sandwich recipe is just what you are looking for. Enjoy your day out and shop till you drop. - 29.898
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Here’s a hot turkey sandwich with a difference! Or is it a hot turkey salad with a difference? Cooked ground turkey is spooned onto pita crusts and topped with sliced tomatoes and a creamy cheese topping that melts as it heats in the oven. You’ll... - 39.214
Brown Derby Sandwiches
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl. Cover; refrigerate until serving time.
Toast bread slices. Spread about 1 tablespoon dressing on 1 side of each toasted white bread slice and both sides of toasted whole wheat bread slices.
For each... - 35.5815
This Pumpkin Burger recipe is the favorite of my friend’s wife. Whenever I visit his house, she definitely serves this dish. Really this Pumpkin Burger is delicious. My friend says that he likes his wife due to this dish. So if you want to bring... - 37.4837
Ham And Swiss Rolls
My wife likes this Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe. This Ham and Swiss Rolls recipe is simple and easy.Whenever my son gets annoyed, my wife uses this Ham and Swiss Rolls to delight him. The interesting fact about this dish is that the very mention of it delights... - 38.6005
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well, and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper; saute 6 minutes or until tender. Spread sauce mixture evenly over cut... - 35.455
Chicken Salad Croissants
A chicken salad croissants microwave recipe that will help you whip up a quick and delicious meal. This recipe is going to be a favorite with your kids. A great way to enjoy a holiday with the entire family. - 38.7957
Mega Meat Sandwich With Veggies
Is the Christmas tree up and lighted? Now how about a perfect recipe to match the occasion! These are sandwiches made by Alex and Sophie to cater to a light meal for the day. Be it lunch or dinner, you can still have a hearty meal with these kids in the video! - 115.134
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6076
Caesar Salad Wrap
The traditional Caesar salad now in a new and exciting role- the Caesar salad wraps. This combination of yummy ingredients all in a wrap is an absolute mouth-watering delight. Enjoy a delicious meal and chill out on your holiday. - 40.1521
Chutney Ham & Cheese Grill
Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 tablespoon chutney.
To assemble each sandwich, layer 1 slice bread, chutney-side up, with 2 slices ham, 1 slice cheese and 1 slice bread, chutney-side down. Lightly spray cooking spray on both sides of sandwiches.... - 26.032
Party Sandwich Loaf
Remove crusts from sandwich loaf; slice into 7 layers lengthwise.
Cover 3 layers with Ham Salad.
Cover 3 layers with Egg Salad.
Assemble loaf with alternate layers of ham and egg fillings.
Wrap in plastic wrap; chill thoroughly.
About 1 hour before serving,... - 32.8008
Garden Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
1. Using a fork, mash cottage cheese and add vegetables and caraway; mix well.
2. Refrigerate the mixture until chill.
3. Apply butter over bread and place lettuce on top.
4. Top with 1/3 cup cheese mixture.
5. Serve Garden... - 41.038
Treat your friends to this mouth-watering Greek fast food, the Gyros Sandwich . You would have no trouble at all in cooking it. Friends would be impressed at your culinary skill. So do not procrastinate, try this gyros sandwich recipe. - 42.2129
Whole Wheat Sandwich Rolls
1. Mix together 1 cup flour, the yeast, brown sugar, and salt.
2. Add 1/4 cup evaporated milk and the water. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes. Add 1 cup more flour, the egg, and oil and beat at high speed for 2 minutes. Stir in enough... - 37.0539
Round Pumpernickel Sandwich Bread
1) Place the slow cooker over high heat.
2) Lightly coat a 5-cup bread mold with butter.
3) In a large bowl, soak the yeast in water.
4) Stir molasses, salt, oil, and all-purpose flour, until smooth.
5) Put the lid and allow to stand in... - 45.63
Grilled Chicken Sandwich With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
1) Prepare marinade in a small bowl, add all the ingredients and mix well.
2) Keep it aside.
3) Put chicken breasts between 2 pieces of waxed paper. Faltten lightly using a meat mallet.
4) In a portable container with a leakproof lid put the... - 45.909
Round Light Rye Sandwich Bread
1) Place the slow cooker over high heat.
2) Lightly coat a 5-cup bread mold with butter.
3) In a large bowl, soak the yeast in warm water.
4) Stir in the molasses, oil, seeds, and all-purpose flour.
5) Mix well until smooth.
6) Put the... - 45.9767
Maple Syrup Cookie Sandwiches With Lemon Cream Filling
1. Set the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Cover a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil, shiny side up. Coat the foil with vegetable spray or use a silicone liner.
2. To make the cookies: Sift together flour, salt, and... - 36.8144
Trim bottom crust from loaf; slice loaf lengthwise into 1/3 inch (8 mm) thick slices.
Trim remaining crusts.
With rolling pin, gently flatten bread slices and spread with butter (if using); spread with filling.
Roll up jelly roll style, starting at narrow... - 38.3423
Open Face Vegewiches
Spray the rack of an unheated broiler pan with nonstick coating.
Cut tofu into eight 1/2-inch slices, then place on the rack.
Broil about 4 inches from the heat for 4 minutes.
Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more or till light brown.
Top each tofu slice with... - 48.766
1. On a tray arrange party bread spreading each with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise and / or mustard.
2. Cover using a small lettuce leaf.
3. Lay tuna, egg slices, shrimp, cucumber or steamed vegetables.
4. To serve garnish as desired. - 41.7388
Triple Decker Vegetable Omelette
This Triple Decker Vegetable Omelet. Is perfect for a mind blowing party breakfast. If you have the time you can make this on the weekend holidays also for your family. Give this omelet arranged in three tiers with vegetable and bread crumbs layers in... - 48.9072
Vegetable Black Bean Chili
1. Start by preheating the oven to 400° F
2. In a large pot, put the black beans and also add water to cover by 2 to 3 inches, take the pot and refrigerate it for 8 hours or overnight
3. Remove the pot from the refrigerator, drain the... - 44.5859
Italian Chicken Sammitz
1. In a blending jar take all the ingredients, except olive oil, blend well. In between drizzle the olive oil and blend.
2. Add in the cheese and blend again. Take out the pesto in a bowl and set aside.
3. Recipe follows.
For Root... - 0
These cheesy sandwich wedges offer a new dimension to plain ol’ grilled cheese sandwiches! - 27.6249
Hot Chicken Subs
Call on these quick submarine sandwiches when you have a hungry brood and not much time. Hot and hearty chicken breast patties fill French bread loaves spread with creamy Italian dressing. - 28.3503
Delicate shortbread cookies filled with dulce de leche and covered in powdered sugar. This is the Peruvian recipe. - 31.8543
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 31.9729
Bean And Veggie Wraps
Black beans, mushrooms, spinach leaves and Cheddar cheese find themselves tasty and nutrient-rich partners in this quick wrap sandwich. - 30.7056
Grilled Texas Turkey Burgers
Put a southwestern spin on your next burger night with these 5-ingredient cheese- and chili-topped sandwiches. - 30.635
Now you can make this take-out favorite at home in just minutes. Deli roast beef, basil pesto and mozzarella cheese provide the tasty filling in this grilled sandwich. - 30.0083
Fava Bean Rounds
These flavorful rounds are made from well-seasoned fava beans and then fried golden brown. They're perfect served by themselves or in pita bread sandwiches. - 42.0185
Let ground lamb speed your way to great-tasting Greek-style sandwiches. Get the same takeout restaurant taste at home! - 40.3878
Crab In Puff Pastry
Prepare this elegant dish for the next special occasion. Flaky layers of puff pastry sandwich savory seafood and a creamy white wine sauce. - 37.2068
1. Combine the spinach, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, onions, basil, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Set aside.
2. Slice each roll into 12 (1/2-inch) slices. If you're using French bread instead of rolls, slice the French bread into 48... - 28.1524
1. Preheat the oven at 325-350°F or Gas Mark 3-4.
To make the cake:
2. In a mixing bowl, take all the ingredients.
3. Mix it well and beat it with a wooden spoon. Press the margarine to the sides of the bowl if the fat has been... - 45.7901
Turkey Asparagus Melt
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and sage; mix well.
Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons mixture on each bun half.
Top each with one sixth of turkey, asparagus spears, onion rings and cheese.
Place sandwiches on broiler pan.
Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat 3 to... - 35.1366
Chicken Asparagus Dolls
1. Spread the garlic and dill over 1 side of each chicken breast. Top each breast with 4 asparagus spears, roll the chicken around the spears, and secure with a wooden toothpick.
2. Pour the wine or chicken broth into the bottom of a microwave or stove-top... - 31.5223
Just in time for the holiday parties, pimento cheese makes an excellent dip or spread as well as an incredible sandwich. A taste of the South that's "easy as pie." - 0
Creamy Sweet Sour Coleslaw
1. In a large salad serving bowl, combine all the prepared and cut vegetables.
2. To prepare the dressing, in a small bowl, combine sandwich spread, sour cream, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Use a fork to whisk the ingredients into a smooth... - 43.6652
Steak Or Burger Sauce
1. Into the blender jar, attach crumbing blade and put together onion, celery and green pepper; process for about 4-6 seconds until vegetables are chopped coarsely.
2. Into a saucepan, pour the coarsely chopped vegetables and simmer gently... - 38.375
Shawarma is a Middle Eastern Arabic-style sandwich. Shawarma is a popular dish and fast-food staple across the Middle East, Shawarma is known as guss in Iraq. - 34.7504
Classic Chicken Salad
Place the chicken, seasonings, and vegetables in a large stock pot.
Pour on enough boiling water to cover.
Bring to the boil.
Remove scum carefully, reduce heat, cover and simmer 3-4 hours or until the chicken is very tender.
Lift the chicken from the pot,... - 44.3018
Provencal Chicken Salad
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, gas, or wood fire or preheat the broiler
2. Start slicing the peppers, onion, and fennel into paper-thin slices
3. In a bowl, pour the olive oil with the lemon juice, and whisk it until the liquids... - 46.3657
White Candy Brownies
White chocolate candies ring the edge of this incredibly delicious, showstopping finale! You're sure to get a smooch from anyone who tries it! - 36.582
1. Heat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas 5. Grease a 33 x 23 cm/13 x 9 inch Swiss roll tin; line tin with greaseproof paper and grease paper.
2. Sift the flour with the salt and baking powder and set aside.
3. Put the eggs and sugar into a large heatproof bowl. Set... - 44.4984
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 42.467
Wegmans Italian Roast Chicken
Nothing says 'comfort food' like roasted chicken. Wegmans Executive Chef Scott Bova shares an Italian style for your table. This recipe makes a great Sunday dinner and wonderful leftovers later in the week. It is a really easy recipe using few ingredients.... - 132.145
Cranberry Sauce With Orange, Ginger, Pineapple, And Pecans
Every year I tweak my holiday cranberry sauce just a bit, but this combination (tart berries with sweet oranges, ginger, pineapple chunks, and meaty pecans) is a real favorite. Serve with holiday poultry, on sandwiches, with a cheese platter, or serve it as a... - 41.3622
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
When you are longing for a classic Mediterranean taste, you can prepare some authentic Mediterranean cuisine, like hummus. The roasted red pepper hummus has an added spicy flavor on the regular hummus. You can prepare this over the weekend and store in... - 140.152